[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are all a bunch of ignorant twats.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ClVsVNZVEAAOkHV.jpg:large.jpg (63 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
ClVsVNZVEAAOkHV.jpg:large.jpg
63 KB, 640x804
You are all a bunch of ignorant twats.
>>
>>78000809
okay
>>
>>78000809
god damn some people are so thick
>>
>>78000809
>>
As a left-winger, these regressive make me vomit, i miss the early 2000s when it was all religious right bullshit, and the right wings war on video games.
>>
For loads of people its THEIR culture to think women shouldn't leave the kitchen
>>
>>78000809
okay
>>
>>78000809

>culture

Alright, it was part of culture in parts of Europe in the past to hold sacrificial rituals. I think she's a good candidate to be sacrificed
>>
>>78001137
>as a left-winger

You make ME vomit, nigger cum-drinking white guilt cuckold.
>>
>>78001137
At least they weren't getting us killed with their agenda. This "tolerance" shit is literally causing people to die now.
>>
>>78000809
>thats culture
Nahhh that's pedophilia
>>
>>78001503
Says the fucking Mexican, tell me how the right wing war on drugs worked for your country?
>>
>Religion isn't culture

Well I guess that's true in the case of Islam, but I still struggle to see her point.
>>
>>78000809
Fuck off Uregay, you're high.
>>
>>78004518
What? Islam IS both their culture and religion. It's a complete ideology even.
>>
>>78001137
It's where your party was headed at the time, with the "religious right bullshit" usually being comprised of those most willing to stop it.
>>
>>78000809
>Women are promoted and elevated in Islam
to what, exactly?
>>
>>78006524
A building roof.
>>
>>78006276

That's what I'm getting at. She's trying to divorce the two so that she can dump the negatives of Islam on culture rather than religion, when Islam is responsible for both.

On a side note, is anyone else fucking sick of storefronts?
>>
File: fite_me_reymundo.png (195 KB, 429x428) Image search: [Google]
fite_me_reymundo.png
195 KB, 429x428
>>78000809

Honour killings, arranged marriages, not allowed to drive, forded to wear a blanket, 9 year old marriage.....

How can people actually believe that?
>>
>>78006867
she's virtue signalling

do any of that and she'd call it culture.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.