[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if Black People Wuz Kangz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kang tut.jpg (164 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
kang tut.jpg
164 KB, 660x660
Shouldn't they still be ashamed that they only had one successful culture in the history of civilization, instead of boasting about it all the time? That's a pretty awful track record.
>>
>>77997674

not even worth entertaining, as doing so only encourages them to believe they were the real Egyptians

fucking niggers don't understand the difference between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>77997674
Are you implying ancient Egyptian civilization was negroid?
>>
>>77997849
Nah. It's just hypothetical, based on what they often believe.
>>
File: 1462594935624.png (376 KB, 394x433) Image search: [Google]
1462594935624.png
376 KB, 394x433
>>77997674
Except the claim they were the original Russians, Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Jews, Germans (The naizs were black) Native Americans, etc...
>>
>>77997674
One? What about Ethiopia, Punt, Mali, Ghana, Ashanti and Numidia?

>>77997849
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
>>
>>78001331
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>78001331
Numidians were not black they were a Berber like tribe.
>>
>>78001621
Haha I'm not even black you fucking idiot. I just don't like idiots who try to change history to suit themselves.

>>78002146
There are black berbers you know.
>>
>>77997674
It was also founded based on slavery. Niggs are fated to be slaves
>>
>>78006298

Weren't the slaves jews?
>>
>>78006438
Pretty sure they had their own slaves before the jews came. And even then they probably used their own slaves besides jews
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.