[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous - Google manipulating Hillary Clinton search results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (581 KB, 852x610) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
581 KB, 852x610
This is getting pretty autistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
>>
>official anonymous youtube channel
kek
>>
>>77996090
>This is getting pretty autistic
Anonymous was always pretty autistic
>>
Bernie shills are desperate
>>
>>77996154
Anonymous has no meaning anymore lol, bunch of fedorad SJW faggots.
>>
Anonymous """official""" is autism, it's literally a redditard usurping the name and meaning of Anonymous. Anonymous has never been anything except that guy who trolls by telling the absolute truth on 4chan, that's anonymous and he's been here since the beginning.
>>
As an idea completely independent of the 'group' anonymous, is this notion of this happening really that far-fetched?

A woman who is firmly entrenched in the establishment and has connections with high ranking officials in the nearly every facet of the government could easily pull the strings to make this happen.
>>
I wish I was an FBI agent who got to go to work each day and make retarded fucking videos like this and get paid fat stacks of cash.
>>
>>77996904
This, the """""""hacktivist""""""" group got busted and raped in prison, the real anonymous weren't good guys or bad guys, just some college students that did what they wanted to.
There in there 30s right now with lives of there own.
>>
Weren't these autismo lord fedora fags hating on Trump and promising to hack his website (oh no, not his website!) a few months ago?

Why go after Hillary at all.
>>
>>77998878
Aren't we anonymous ;^)

We /b/ros are needed more than ever :^)
>>
Well so long as they are after Hillary, i don't really care. They can sway way more people away from her than we can.
>>
>>77996154
>Anonymous Official
Literal oxymoron
>>
>>77999133
Because they support Bernie.
>>
>>77999133
they released some of his voicemail to prove how evil and racist he is but all they got was him being thanked for his charity
>>
>>77997854
I believe Anonymous on this. She manipulated Google to spread anti- Assad/Gaddafi propaganda as revealed in her emails. So why not manipulate them to help her campaign?
>>
>>77998494
Fuck, you have no idea how much I agree with you
>>
>>77996154
Normies thought the meme went beyond elaborate pranks and bought autismo masks and pretended to be apart of something they clearly werent since they took it seriously
>>
>>77996090
>implying Anonymous weren't already autistic
>>
>>77996090

Literally plagiarism OC here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg&index=3&list=LL_Jzz5v5_bzXT0dmzrD18fQ
>>
>>77996090
Why are these fags stealing Moonman's voice?
>>
>>77996154
>the account is verified
>>
>>78001073
>United Arab Emirates
>not already having fat stacks of cash
>not donating large sums of cash of yours to shillary
come on now
>>
File: 1420926857327.png (267 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420926857327.png
267 KB, 600x600
>copies literally everything Sourcefed said
>edgy voice
>"official youtube channel"

I couldn't cringe any harder if I tried
>>
File: 1465692115381.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465692115381.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>77996090
>AnonymousOfficial
>Completely defeating the purpose of being anonymous
>Still wearing that stupid fucking mask
>>
>Slowpokimous Official
jk keep up the good fight, eff bee aye
>>
>>77996090
Holy shit, you fuckers...We need to make a chan for the Hillary name...
>>
>>77996904
WE
>>
>>77996090
I'm Anonymous and I'm about to take back control.
>>
>>77996090
Anonymous was co-opted a while back by angry teenagers who couldn't even vote for Bernie.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.