[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Why aren't Illuminatis being dragged and hanged in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 500x500
/pol/
Why aren't Illuminatis being dragged and hanged in the streets?
>>
>>77993869
Because we do a lot of good for the people. Killing evil and hatred isn't easy to do, it has to be done subliminally.
>>
typically because they surround themselves with legions of armed guards
>>
>>77994021
"legions"

3 security plebs is a "legion"?

The real answer is people are pussies.
>>
>>77994128
It's less people being pussies and more about them simply being dumb and pacified.

Now, it would be a different story if the masses suddenly were facing a prospect of starvation/war/etc.
>>
File: captain not my america.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
captain not my america.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
>>77993869
Because we've become plump cattle that has been fattened over the decades. Engulfing our processed meats and healthy "diet" sodas. Millions of people are glued to their couches and spoon fed this disinformation spread in the media. Men have been turned into women, and women have been turned into disgusting blobs of lard. And anybody who even questions the powers that be is labeled a lunatic and outcasted from society. Instead of fighting for liberty and honor we fight for nothing other than money. As the bankers have wrapped the Western world around their thumb and made it their slave.

But you know what the worst part is? They're doing right in front of you and you don't even care...
>>
>>77994429
We seem to be going through prosperity and peace, with technology increasing. If anything, how do we thank the Illuminatis?

That's what the do, they promote technology.
>>
Who's to blame
The Rotschild, Rockefeller or Soros?
>>
>>77994631
like the supersize me revolution of health food in fast food chains, must be their evil idea of how to kill us, by making fast food more expensive, instead of cheaper.

Society labels anyone a lunatic that isn't themselves as the old saying goes "everyone in this world is weird, except you and me, but even you seem a bit weird sometimes."

We have the dictators of the countries around the world falling like dominos and SOPA and ACTRA defeated SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO THROUGH WITH MAJORITY, last minute snap and turn.

Yeah that must be the work of the Nazi rieche that /pol/ loves.
>>
Because they don't exist.
>>
File: 1458494927001.gif (999 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1458494927001.gif
999 KB, 500x230
>>77993869
Go to Bavaria and hang them yourself.
Bring a shovel.

>>77994429
>Now, it would be a different story if the masses suddenly were facing a prospect of starvation/war/etc.
You aren't?

>>77994813
Feel free to pay all three.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.