[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honorarianism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Honorarian flag.png (10 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
Honorarian flag.png
10 KB, 768x384
Prove me wrong.
Western civilization should espouse the views of Confucianism, monarchism, and chivalry.
We need to achieve a greater human society by practicing ritualistic propriety, manners, and we need to honor people and praise our superiors.

Analects:
[4:5] Confucius said, “Riches and honors are what all men desire. But if they cannot be attained in accordance with the Way they should not be kept. Poverty and low status are what all men hate. But if they cannot be avoided while staying in accordance with the Way, you should not avoid them. If a noble man departs from his fundamental goodness, how can he be worthy of that name? A noble man never leaves his fundamental goodness for even the time of a single meal. In moments of haste he acts according to it. In times of difficulty or confusion he acts according to it.”
>>
>>77993648
Won't happen, but I tend to agree. Letting sheep vote for their own wolf was the biggest mistake.
>>
>>77993811
Well thanks for the bump anyway.
>>
>>77993648
Yeah but it's not 1776 anymore.
>>
Well yeah, I guess if you can get it to work.
>>
>>77994059
Oh that's right. I forgot, we're all equal. How's that working out for ya, James?
>>
>>77994564
Pretty shitty actually.

Yeah, it would be better but to get about getting it would be hard. Better to work at creating a city state with it.
>>
>>77994279
It can work. It's literally the backbone of western civilization, so it's fated to work sometime in the future.
>>
>>77993648
Confucianism was one of the reasons behind China's stagnation and current weird ass mindset, so I'd rather pass on that.
Just do nationalism again with European supremacism, and a bit of monarchy for tradition's sake.
>>
>>77996802
Not "Confucianism" in whole, but in part.
He had great ideas, but some ideas were a little silly.
Japan had the right idea with neo-confucianism. Confucianism simply defined what already existed in Europe, chivalry.
>>
>>77993648
Not sure on Confucius, not really a scholar when it comes to his work.

But Monarchism and Chivalry?

Sign me up sempai, shit sounds tight. Is that flag the official flag for this ideology, or something you made?
>>
>>77993648
>Riches and honors are what all men desire
>Poverty and low status are what all men hate

I think Buddhists would disagree with you on that one. + Honoring people by telling them what views they ought to espouse (perhaps under threat of violence?) means turning them into slaves...so much for honor.

you've been pushing the same meme yesterday , and I won't have it.

lurk more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.