[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw there is no trump third act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: check em.png (71 KB, 864x633) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
71 KB, 864x633
>no october surprise
>no funding for Trump
>debates are largely uneventful and don't change the polls much
>Bernie supports Hillary
>Trump's VP pick says something horrible that the media jumps all over

Search your heart. You know it to be true
>>
>>77992205
>leaf
>>
>>77992205
All according to plan my leaf friend he was a Hillary plant from the beginning.
>>
>>77992255
when the first post is the best post and has 4 separate repeating integers
>>
>>77992270
agree 100%

>yfw trump actually turns a profit off of running, mysteriously, after he pays himself back for the loan during the primaries using GOP funding

kek
>>
>>77992205
Can you give me the realclear link to that map? I like it more than 270towin.
>>
>>77992386
>>77992386
here you go my dear friend

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/create_your_own_president_map.html
>>
>>77992471
Thank ya very much.
>>
>>77992205
>implying the turnout will be only 56% like last year
>implying trump's potential for growth isn't much higher than Hilary's

Man I'm tired having to write the same long ass post again or go and copy paste my earlier post from the archive.
>>
>>77992853
>implying there isn't a great fervor from people who want to keep Trump out of office

go outside Muhammad. All anyone is talking about the world over is this election. Trump's greatest strength will be his greatest downfall: getting out the vote.

#nevertrump

>yfw your presidential campaign is ended by a hashtag
KEKIMUS MAXIMUS
>>
>>77992205
>>77992255

/thread
>>
File: 1452212429593.jpg (854 KB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1452212429593.jpg
854 KB, 6064x6072
>thinking the Trump can be stumped
>>
I live in Florida

he has no chance of winning this state.

Too many mudskins getting imported daily.
>>
>>77992471
FUCK YOU LEAF, WE JUST GOT WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU , THE ONLY FUCKING USE YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SELF AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING CDOUNTRY HAS IS GIVING US THAT FUCKING LINK, YOU BEWTTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK, LEAF, NOW THAT WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED OUT OF YOU, CANADA MIGHT BE THE NEXT COUNTRY BANNED .
>>
>>77992255
Kek
>>
File: wolf.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
I sort of believe you. The hype is over, I don't feel it anymore. I've resigned to the likelihood that Trump won't get the Presidency. Probably for the best, economists are predicting a big recession around 2018/19 and whoever is President will get blamed for it.

On top of that, the more Muzzies we import, the more terrorist acts we get, the more redpilled the people get. Or atleast I hope so, it could also turn sour and just make people turn away from the facts even more, to the point of violence.
>>
>>77992205
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>77992205
>Florida is confirmed red after Orlando
>Kaisch VP secures Ohio

Not sure how Shillary can win if this happens. She'd have to run the table on the rest of the swing states.
>>
>>77992205

Be careful what you say, Alex.
>>
>>77992205
>putting swing states as strong left while putting the Democrat strong holds of WI, MN, NJ, and CT as lean left

This map is shit even if your described events did happen
>>
>>77997924
Can't have this pasta without the sauce
>>
File: 1466220932756.jpg (21 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1466220932756.jpg
21 KB, 406x422
>>77992205
Florida is guaranteed red. At least one state in New England will flip. Either OH or PA will go red, possibly both, and his VP pick could help secure a swing state, which is probably he's holding his cards close to his chest right now.

One more attack and it's a lock for Trump. The left's Muslim Defense narrative is already starting to crumble for most normies. The rioting and dinduism during the conventions this summer will also give the God Emperor a nice boost.

Let's also not forget the debates, either. If they're polling closely going into the debates Hillary is fucking toast. Trump is going to humiliate and expose her in front of the world. I won't be surprised if it's one of the most watched events in history.

>>77992255
Quadruple doubles witnessed
>>
>>77999307
>Trump is going to humiliate and expose her
I'm not entirely sure this will be a positive. I expect Trump to reveal his presidential side and be extremely calm and fact based blowing everyone's expectations out of the water
>>
>implying governor DUDE WEED lmao isn't going to win New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and split the dem vote in philidelphia, playing a spoiler to Shillary and swinging the election to Trump
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.