[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow so woke now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 914x914) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 914x914
BernBros, we gotta get out there and vote for Hillary!
>>
Some stupid democrat bitch told me she's moving here if Trump wins, I was so angry I told that stupid cunt to stay out of my country and I don't want any 1/16 native, shitskin nigger fuckers here
>>
>>77991795
Pocahontas?
>>
>>77991155
>Canada can enforce their borders
>The US can't, that's fucking racist
>>
>>77991911
I don't know if she was a native but every democrat claims to be one
>>
>>77992020
I remember some dumb bitch on omegle told me she hates Canada because she got turned away from the border for having a DUI, I told her good I'm glad and she ended the chat
>>
>>77992020
the irony is astounding
>>
Can we meme some mass exodus of Bernie bros and Hill shills to Canada?
>>
>>77992332
CAN YOU FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1465846686314s.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1465846686314s.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>>77991155
There's only two places americans would move in Canada qubeck and Montreal or however there spelled, I can't be bothered. There just saying that too. Its not like they actually would. Same thing happened with obama. Cry more faggots cause were making America great again.
>>
>>77992371
You've got tons of space. Just cram them into The Yukon or Nunavat or some place you won't have to see or hear from them.
>>
Didn't the "Berniebros" for months claim that they think Hillary couldn't beat Trump and that is why everyone should vote for Sanders?

Are they honestly now going to vote for Hillary and prove themselves wrong?
>>
File: 1466450429929.jpg (54 KB, 578x508) Image search: [Google]
1466450429929.jpg
54 KB, 578x508
>>77991155
>tfw gringos too scared of cartels to go here
>tfw less leftists Thanks to cartels and corrupt politicians

Leftist game Still strong But each time is less and less
>>
>>77992477
There's already 60 Muslims in the Yukon Canada is full
>>
>>77992710
I made a mistake it's 40, Nunavut has 50
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.