[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone elses Countries celebrating the attack on Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: lordtrump.jpg (75 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
lordtrump.jpg
75 KB, 399x482
On every news website in my stupid liberal country 99% of the comments are praising the gunman who tried to shoot Trump.
Is that the case for everyone else?
Damn cruel liberals.
>>
>>77989074
God-Emperor does not forget Kiwibro. He'll turn New Zealand into New Sealand and only the true believers such as yourself will ascend.
>>
>>77989074
Check the comments on the Trump articles posted by NZ media on facebook.

I'd say it's about 50/50 favourable/unfavourable of Trump, similar to Yankeeland. The media is not representative of Kiwis, matey.
>>
File: stuffcomments.jpg (44 KB, 544x258) Image search: [Google]
stuffcomments.jpg
44 KB, 544x258
>>77989916
One could only hope, meanwhile I have comments like this
>>
>>77990531
As Cam Slater would say, ferals being ferals mate. They comment on everything that engages their feelings with inane shit. Try following John Key and seeing the sort of comments he gets on his posts from these savages.
>>
>>77989916
Why sink it when you can purge it and remake it?
Just make Nova Trump Towers there or something that will turn into Trumpnoupolis after the fall of America
>>
>>77989074
Lefties here are gloating about it too. The hypocritical bastards have literally no sense of self-awareness.
>>
>>77990531
These people truly are animals. Sad!
>>
>>77989074

Hey OP. What ever you make sure you don't watch the Story on TV3 tonight. Or any night for that matter. The level of hysteria they whip themselves into discussing him is cringeworthy.

Couple weeks back I saw heather DuPlessis summarize her junket to the States like this

> zomg they all love him over there
> and the level of hatred towards Hillary scares my ovaries
> also did you know Americans have guns
> that scares my femimist ovaries too
> smart people said they will move to NZ if he wins, smart people are smart.
> also they're stupid, I wanted cup of tea but my room didn't have a kettle. They told me to boil the water in the microwave.
> america so weird.

I was raging so hard.
>>
Also, heard on national radio today a libtards comments about world citizens should be able to vote in american presidential elections.

The whole panel agrees with him.
>>
>>77992441
>>77991488

i would like to rage at foreigners but my normie apartment "mates" are currently throwing some lame ass birthday partes for a homo and one of them sounds like a demon. they were talking shit about trump earlier

>homo: ohhh.. did uuu knowww that trrummmpppp cayumpayn maanagerrrr like totallyyyy quittt
>this looks reeaallly bad for his caampaaaign
>cue some other inane bullshit

part of me wishes it were legal to kill these haters of god with a hammer. especially the women
>>
>>77992441
Jesus Christ, that's some shit I'd expect to hear on Lush's late night show on Newstalk ZB.

He actually said that we ought to "plain package" anything that can be justified as "bad for us". Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkk.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+10.20.33).jpg (93 KB, 491x535) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+10.20.33).jpg
93 KB, 491x535
>xDDD is the most common reaction
>>
Remember this when people cry about Jo Cox
>>
>>77992816

I kinda like Marcus Lush. His level of autism is authentic. Can't listen to his show now he's on nights, he pulls in all the conspiritards.

What does plain package mean? Is it a euphemism?
>>
File: r747237_6164337.jpg (70 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
r747237_6164337.jpg
70 KB, 340x191
>>77993895
presumably it means forcing manufacturers to change their chip packets to something like this to warn off consumers
>>
File: 66386902[1].gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
66386902[1].gif
84 KB, 403x392
In liberals minds violence is just fine if it's against conservatives.
>>
>>77992805

I feel your pain. Terrible being surrounded by opinions like that and not feeling as though you can say something. Liberals can be very intolerant of opposing views.
>>
>>77994587
They should put pictures of fat people on them...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.