[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 32
File: EFF02.jpg (81 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
EFF02.jpg
81 KB, 580x433
I'm learning about South Africa. Is EFF going to genocide the whites? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>77987648
Communists readying to dismantle the burgoaise and tear down the systems of oppresion, nothing new. Watch carefuly, this is what awaits you when you allow permanently 'oppresed' niggers into the EU and US.
>>
File: EFF01.jpg (87 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
EFF01.jpg
87 KB, 580x433
I'm reading about 25% destitute poverty among whites. Farm murders, rapes, pointless torture, fucking "necklacing," racial quotas for business and government causing complete breakdown of infrastructure and the economy.

As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero. Mandela funeral was literally the first time I saw SA on the news in any context whatsoever in my entire life. They compared him to ghandi and MLK, I had no idea he was a fucking terrorist until I looked into it myself.

What the fuck is happening in South Africa?
>>
File: 1466130726487.jpg (74 KB, 666x452) Image search: [Google]
1466130726487.jpg
74 KB, 666x452
Shameless self bump. Seriously guys I don't even know where to start reading to get an overview of the situation in SA. Help me out here
>>
Does anyone have the picture of the cucked white parents who's daughter got killed and raped by niggers?
>>
>>77987921
Gonna be fun, watching these 'revolutionaries' starve themselves.
>>
>>77989716
Fuck off dude people are dying. A beautiful country is self destructing this is a tragedy. Get your schadenfreude somewhere else
>>
File: 1448844575247.gif (990 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1448844575247.gif
990 KB, 500x334
what is happening there anyone know ? bump
>>
>>77990576
Nah.

Self destruction in this manner is justice. It's the realization that those stupid bongo-beaters didn't know how to do what the whites of that region were doing for decades.

It's refusal to learn. It's refusal to adapt. They were given all the time in the world and they decided 'ya know what? Let's let it all decay around us and just smile like glassy-eyed teenagers.'
>>
>>77990751

EFF wants to repeat everything Mugabe did ... why? Cause niggers.
>>
Take heed fellow burgerfriends, this is the fate the US awaits
>>
>>77990576
Fuck you nigger lover.
>>
>>77991350
but niggers aren't the ones moving in....
>>
>>77990576
>self destruction
Most black South Africans are not from South Africa. They're migrants. They're fucking foreign invaders.
>>
>>77990821
this is a shit attitude. Rhodesia was razed just as South Africa will be razed. There will be less order and productivity* in the world by the destruction of those two nations.

*read: white people
>>
>>77992480
Why are the migrants allowed in? Why aren't they deported? Can SA not control their own borders? Is it a harder problem than US border security?
>>
>>77993465
After nigger control took hold they wanted to import as many niggers as they could to cement black supremacy in the country. If you open borders in africa you can pretty clearly expect alot of niggers to flood in.
>>
File: bantuempirewar.jpg (343 KB, 1448x1103) Image search: [Google]
bantuempirewar.jpg
343 KB, 1448x1103
>>77993465
>>77993680
The Zulu tribes are generally genocidal murderers. The real Africans who were indigenous to the area settled by the Boer do not share even a language group with the Zulu who came in later. Those people generally hate the invaders and side with the colonists. Zulu were not encountered until the Dutch settlers went inland.
Then when they charitably received medicine, food and technology and employment from the whites their population exploded both from fertility and in-migration. Then the (((communists))) came along and cried foul because the most recent invaders (Zulu) were not equally represented in the European civilization.

The injustice is GIGANTIC.
>>
>>77994395
I've never heard of this before. What the fucking fuck. Whites have every right to their own homeland in SA. They need an ethnostate of their own.
>>
>>77991710
But theyre taking over
>>
>>77995645
they have a small one, 'Orania'.
>>
Are these people going to win the election? When is the election?
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1024x820
>>77987648
Search South Africa Vodafone tower
>>
>>77996452
Honestly I'm shitting myself right now at the prospect.

ANC (Mandela's Party) is becoming less and less popular and although they are a shit show, they had higher-ups who somewhat understood that pulling a Zim 2.0 would have the same consequences.

They used to hold a 2 thirds majority, but it's getting a little bit closer now. Julius Malema (EFF Leader) had an audience with Oxford University where his communist manifesto was met with rapturous applause.
>>
Do White South Africans have any political representation? Liberals can't fight off communism, and a colorblind ideology can't fight off a group united by ethnic interests. Are there any effective pro White political parties or politicians?
>>
>>77996908
If EFF gets its way what will happen to you and your family?
>>
>>77997591
Probably just boot us out of our home and loot it or take it over.

At best they do this, worst case is they murder all of us.
>>
File: juu.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
juu.png
17 KB, 274x242
>>77998349
Shouldn't have been such a disgusting racist yall!
>>
I would legit come help fight the niggers but our country is cuckcapital of the world right now, fighting with Sweden and Germany for the title. Can you imagine how the (((media))) would spin that?

WHITE SOLDIERS SENT TO KILL AFRICANS IN AFRICA DAS RAYCISS!
>>
File: finnmer.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
finnmer.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>77992699
Who gives a shit. These """people""" deserve everything they get. I hope the country goes completely down the shitter.

And maybe we can get some White South African refugees to fill our ridiculous refugee quotas with if things get bad enough there.
>>
>>77998349
I'm terrified for you. Do you guys plan on leaving? One of my high school teachers a few years ago came from SA, something about his family getting threatened by death. He was white and old, but still
>>
>>77987648

I too have been learning about the EFF since seeing the videos on /pol/.

Just think - Once Black Lives Matter becomes a fully fledged political party, they will bring this amusing diversity to your Capitol Hill.
>>
File: killkillkill.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
killkillkill.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
>EFF going to genocide the whites?

I hope so.

I want to see my crooked white politicans beg me to take up a rifle , go down there on a "peace keeping" mission.

While I shit on them with a smile on my face.
>>
>>77988056

>As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero.

That's because every day there was news about the horrors of apartheid coming out of South Africa during the 1980's.

Constant, even though they were no worse than Israel is with the Palestinians.

Then the great equality descended and the Communist ANC took power of the country and redistributed all the social justice appropriately.

Now you hear nothing about South Africa...Because it turns out the great equality and social justice re-balancing didn't turn out to be the utopia they expected.

While I feel bad for them. I also remember pic related and realize they deserve every inch of it.
>>
File: 999.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>78001121
link vids
>>
South African living in America here. The EFF will never get elected because most Black people don't vote on actual ideology, they vote because "da ANC is 4 da black men" and not think about it. Only Pedi vote EFF and once again it's because Malema comes from that group

The EFF is scary, but what's even worse is that the ANC basically runs a single party state with a corrupt inept bureaucracy.
>>
>>77990576

All of the Jewish South Africans have already bailed for Australia.

They're safe. Don't worry.

(Seriously, like the 5 richest men in Australia are Jewish, and three of them are South Africans who bailed ship when it started sinking).
>>
>>78001709
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
Luckily he stayed!
>>
>>78001709
>kikes turning things to shit then bailing to another country

So long as there are countries that take in these rats, they will get away with every war crime and scanadal they ever conjure up.
>>
>>78001557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

WHO HONORABLE MEMBER HERE?
>>
>>78001889

>Ivan Glasenberg

>born in South Africa, he is also an Israeli citizen, and a citizen of Switzerland, where today the mining and commodities trading giant he took over, re-named and built up is headquartered. Since Glencore also has major copper mining interests in Australia, it is no real surprise that he has a citizenship down under as well.

Gotta hedge your bets.
>>
>>77989716
Don't worry, we'll feed them
>>
Routinely chimp out in parliament, pure comedy.
>>
>>77998349
I hate to advocate retreat, but the situation for whites in SA seems like it's just a matter of time before their outright genocided. I've seen the horrors black africans inflict upon each other(thanks liveleak) and I can only imagine what they'll do to whites will make it look like Disneyland. I don't know you, but I'm worried for you.
>>
File: 1464126357713.jpg (764 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
1464126357713.jpg
764 KB, 1104x800
>>77987648
>>
South African liberals let Rhodesia go to the niggers, highly encouraged by the rest of the West. South Africa did this to itself.
>>
>>77987648

Most of the blacks there probably don't even realize that whites were the ones that settled the place, not take it away from them
>>
>>78002284
Imagine trying to force down 90% of your population. You won't get why apartheid ended unless you live here, it was a settlement or total war.

And it's not like anyone had our back.
>>
>>78002463
Jy het geen idee nie.
>>
File: 17815-pzi-jeans-end-season-.jpg (140 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
17815-pzi-jeans-end-season-.jpg
140 KB, 600x690
>>78001925
EVERYONE WATCH THIS

The EFF in Parliament

They are incapable of understanding metaphors, IQs too low.
>>
File: Comrade Nelson.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Comrade Nelson.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>77994395
>(((communists)))

too right

>(((commie))) and his Nobel Peace Prize winning pet murder-Monkey related
>>
>>78002899

Hoe zit het precies? Wat voor beeld hebben zij in gedachten wanneer ze denken over de blanke man?
>>
>>78001709
This. All the Jews who funded and fought (as lawyers, organisers and media propagandists) to dismantle Apartheid in South Africa have fled the results and come to Australia, they are all here in St Ives and Dover Heights/Bondi.
>>
>>78002284
No, South African liberals just wanted better conditions in apartheid. Jews, Europe and America did everything they could to plot against apartheid. Why do you think you never hear about SA in the news now? They fucked up with their plans and allowed SA to degenerate into an ordinary African country, now they want to cover up the shit they caused
>>
>>78003229
It's no surprise that the SA communist party as well as Mkonto Sizwe, the ANC's military was backed by Jews, Cubans and Soviets
>>
>>78003382

Not the first time they fucked up a stable enough country and turned it into Chaos

It's a particular shame with South Africa though, it could have been so much better. A real bastion of civilization on the far end of Africa
>>
>>77987648

i bought the /pol/ "nigger racewar against whites in africa" meme years ago

looked into it and turns out whites are 4x less likely to be murderered than niggers in africa

im not saying buy into tumblr bullshit but please be aware there are hopeless fuckers spreading lies in order to feel important here
>>
>>78003382
any recommended (english) reading on the subject? please explain further and deeper if you'd like. i find rhodesia and SA interesting
>>
>>77988056
>As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero. Mandela funeral was literally the first time I saw SA on the news in any context whatsoever in my entire life. They compared him to ghandi and MLK, I had no idea he was a fucking terrorist until I looked into it myself

Of course not. Its a failed state but the liberals will never tell you that.

I try to red pill family on SA and the blacks and they cant even comprehend the information I give them. They have been told for decades that Apartheid is the worst thing since Hitler.
>>
>>78003541
The only genocide against whites is against farmers specifically. Blacks are far more likely to be affected by crime (black on black) than whites. They know that killing off the white man will make SA worse than Congo
>>
>>78003541
How dumb are you? Just because Africans murder eachother at 3rd world rates higher than they murder Whites doesn't mean they don't murder Whites at 3rd world rates too.

It's like saying Trump is a poor man because Warren Buffet is 4+ times richer.
>>
>>78003719

It's already falling apart, would be interesting to see what happened if suddenly all of the white population left
>>
Niggers ruined SA like they do with countries
The English should have genocided them
In stead they gave them small self controlled areas and then left and let the Boers in control
Niggers revolted and took control
Now the country is going down the drain
>>
>>78003043
Hulle (EFF&ANC) dink ons is die bron van al die probleme in Zuid Afrika.

Hulle vergeet dat alles in ons land was by die blankes gebou.

Kyk.

https://youtu.be/exnrXHXFV10
>>
>>78003718
Use the principles of false economy, necessary evil, and best option of all alternatives.

You don't have to convince them of the moral virtues of Apartheid, just that it was better than any alternative and better than the result of it's dismantling/Black self-rule.
>>
Also western media will never tell you anything about the situation in SA but I know quite a few people that left and came here
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466495344856.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1889) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466495344856.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1889
Test
>>
>>78003524
I know Jews IRL here whose families were involved as activists and lawyers to help dismantle Apartheid in the 1980s. They fled the results of their experiment.
>>
>>78003715
http://www.c-r.org/accord/incentives-sanctions-and-conditionality/internal-and-external-pressure-negotiate-south-africa t
Rhodesia's fate was slightly different

>>78004052
Apartheid was good in theory, poor in practice
>>
>>78004026

Allemachtig. Ik weet niet of ik dat hilarisch of zielig moet noemen

Wat een sperma-bavianen, domme negers.
>>
>>78004155
Kikes, fucking typical.
>>
>>78004155

Did that change their views/minds at all? Do they think they did the wrong thing?
>>
File: 1442072518498.gif (303 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442072518498.gif
303 KB, 320x240
>>78001925
Holy shit... what a fucking mess!

>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member PLEASE!! What are you
>[Commie Nigger:] "migwap mup do didda...RACIST!! He RACIST!!"
>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member PLEASE!! What are you
>[Commie Nigger:] "migwap mup do didda...RACIST!! He RACIST!!" Ok... I withdraw... now, I point-of-order... mup do didda...RACIST!
>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member...

Repeat for whole video sometimes interupted by a sheboon wearing a...HARDHAT... in Parliment.

Fucking niggers man. Jesus...
>>
>>78003904
Well, let's look at the areas in SA where there are no white people and no white developments have taken place, Transkei and Zululand. They both have a massive population yet the majority of its people seek opportunities in white built areas such as Johannesburg, East London, Durban and now more recently, Cape Town

Pic related, economic migrants flooding Cape Town mostly from transkei
>>
>>78004533
Check out their University protests.

They want tertiary education to be a gibmedat, which is highly fucking unlikely here considering how few varsities their are and how competitive and expensive it is.

Instead of doing what everyone else does (pressuring their representatives and gathering for peaceful protest), they burn down the varsities, literally throw human shit at people, and make the issue about colonial statues (of people that built the University's).

They brought my varsity to a fucking standstill and prevented me from writing exams.
>>
>>78004710
This, and the migrants from all over sub-saharan Africa. Makes Europe's problem look like a light hearted joke.
>>
>>78004301
In the long run you can't have a labour force of people of a different race who you disenfranchise.

Apartheid was better than Black self-rule and Black rule over Whites, but the only long term solution was to give up on cheap Black labour and create an ethnically homogeneous Whites only country.
>>
>>78004909
>primary school system's fucked, lack of teachers and infrastructure
>secondary school education quality has been lowered significantly, severe lack of teachers and infrastructure
But no, we must focus on IUNIVESITI
>>
>>78005116
>IUNIVESITI
don't you mean (((IUNIVESITI)))
>>
>>78001492
Kek Aussie carries a brutal vendetta
>>
>>78004489
Their kids do somewhat, generally right wing. Bit hard of a redpill for them to swallow that their parents were subversive nation wreckers who destroyed a country. They are glad they are born/growing up here in a White nation rather than a nation their parents handed over to Blacks.
>>
>>78003715
https://youtu.be/Z-7ebj_o1gc

Somewhat related, and he mentions SA
>>
>>78005437

Well that's good at least
>>
>>78005026
Unskilled labour was an issue during apartheid. I believe that the systems in place were fine (each tribe has their own nation state, laws, flag, governance etc) But the problem was that the Afrikaners got fucking greedy, which I believe was caused by decades of power struggles with the British. They took away the Black's voting rights and replaced it with their own voting system for Indians and coloureds which was essentially useless i.e it had no real bearing on any legislature. Realistically it's impractical to have 15% of the country owning 90% of the land. Sure, there are technicalities there but at face value you can see the problem. Homelands should've been bigger and they should've had complete autonomy instead of being a puppet state to SA. The NP wanted to control blacks just as much as they didn't want to
>>
>>78003715
https://youtu.be/7SIo9hATT-c
Another good one but these are about Zimbabwe
>>
>>78005284
We were Jewish puppets under Mandela but under Zuma, we're Chinese puppets and honestly, I don't know which is worse
>>
>>78005578
It's inescapable. It's why the Left now pretend Zimbabwe and South Africa don't exist. They have no defence for the monsters they have created, so they now pretend it didn't happen.

Same with the Orlando shooter. The Left pretend he wasn't a Muslim,just a White Christian homophobe, and then bury the story with the Aligator kid and pretend the shooting never happened.
>>
https://twitter.com/N_ata6ha
>>
File: Cj-2zKjWgAAZ1hm.jpg large.jpg (201 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cj-2zKjWgAAZ1hm.jpg large.jpg
201 KB, 720x1280
>>
I was surprised to learn that the white population is only 8.9% of south africa. How do you guys walk down the street without getting mugged etc?
>>
>>78006260
Gated communities
>>
>>77987648
Lol /g/entooman here. I thought this was EFF aka Electronic frontier foundation. I was like wtf are these niggers doing? But yea it's some literal nigger shit.
>>
https://stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/
>>
>>77987648
EFF have 33 MPs. They aren't doing shit.
Of course, the ANC committed genocide against the Zulus, so I'm not saying that SA isn't fucked.

Based IFP need to save them.
>>
>>78006260
Like in Brazil, you live in separate White Islands in a brown/black 3rd world sea.

Gated fortress communities with private White millitas/security guarding the gates.
>>
File: screenshots_2015-06-21-12-13-46.png (927 KB, 830x1180) Image search: [Google]
screenshots_2015-06-21-12-13-46.png
927 KB, 830x1180
>>
File: Great_Betrayal_-_Ian_Smith.jpg (143 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Great_Betrayal_-_Ian_Smith.jpg
143 KB, 300x458
For the people interested in the history of Rhodesia/future of SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0

After reading pic related try reading "Dinner with Mugabe" without raging
>>
File: note_140515_173540_1.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
note_140515_173540_1.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>
>>78006415
And the Zulus committed mass genocide in the 1800s. They've always been a militant culture. My bold prediction is that we're going to have the same IFP vs ANC saga, except it'll be EFF vs ANC. I don't think the EFF will ever topple the ANC though, something else will but I don't know what exactly it'll be
>>
>>78006415
Wait until the next election, and the one after that and so on, and look at how Africans vote in every African country. The EFF will win the Black vote from the ANC like similar White genocide parties win every African election, and South Africa will lose it's White population like every other African nation lost it's White population once Blacks were given self-rule.

Remember most African countries had reasonable White (or Indian or Arab) minorities prior to decolonisation. None do now, bar SA.
>>
Namibia keeps looking better and better..
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 856x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 856x718
South Africanbros, I sincerely hope you can atleast hunker down and propagate for a few more generations before you're completely and hopelessly overrun by 3rd worlders. This will steadily become the fate of every white nation until it once again reaches a boiling point.

14/88
>>
File: 1465835345850.jpg (105 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1465835345850.jpg
105 KB, 639x720
Anyone have a "redpill" on Rhodesia and South Africa, this has piqued my interest.
>>
This will make you rage...

Zimbabwe White Farmers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>>
>>78006820
Here you go Anon

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
>>
File: 20160621_093033.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160621_093033.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>77987648
This book explains it all OP, the ANC is the biggest threat to south Africa.
>>
>>77998349
Do you own guns?

Why don't you just sell everything and move to america, the niggers are like 10% less worse here
>>
>>78006820

A Rhodesian documentary made in 1978 - in the height of the Rhodesian Bush War.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U
>>
>>77989716
as long as America stands as a world power they will have someone to gibbem dat
>>
File: amy.png (1 MB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
1 MB, 1059x1420
>>77989580
There you go m8.
>>
>>78006820
..and if you are still interested a bunch of videos on this page

https://www.youtube.com/user/memoriesofrhodesia/videos

probably should download them with 4k Video Downloader or something..
>>
Dr William Luther Pierce: A lesson on South Africa (1998)

https://youtu.be/P_-7yrAAVHY
>>
This was Rhodesia in 1967 on it's independence day.
Now they eat rats and/or starve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ne_ep2Qlo
>>
>>78005012
Whites need to bug out of SA and leave the ruins for the savages. I hear Australia and New Zealand still have civilization.
>>
>>78005116
SA is Detroit on a national scale.

You can have civilization, or you can have niggers, you cannot have both.
>>
>>78004909
> literally throw human shit at people
way to show they are damned apes.
>>
>>78006595
http://www.rhodesia.nl/betrayal.htm
>>
>>78007477
All the rich ones have already left for London, Auckland and Perth
>>
>>78006640
That photo is from the middle east.
>>
>>78007477
Hopefully one day people aren't saying that on some internet board to the Whites of North America..
>>
>>77998349
Get the fuck out of there man, by hook or by crook. Good luck.
>>
File: 1435551197354.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435551197354.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>78005437
>>78005578
Behaviour is genetic.
The jews is a natural nation-wrecker, those redpilled will probably not do it to australia, but their children and grandchildren will.

As long as we do not include that behaviour is 100% genetic and predetermined, and that education can only do so much to correct inherent antisocial instincts, into our social policies and form of government, Humanity as a long is doomed to rush toward global subhumanity, the end of technological civilisation, galactic irrelevance, extinction, in roughly that order.
>>
>>78007668

Get out while you still can. Rick Grimes is probably safer than you are.
>>
>>78007726
The stats weren't
take your pick from here

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=907&tbm=isch&q=white+genocide+in+south+africa+2015&oq=&gs_l=
>>
>>78007782
They'll be saying it to the whites of Western Europe

There are too many whites in north america for things to result in a SA type situation

SA is fucked because the whites all moved to the big cities, if the Northern Cape was a vast desert populated by whites instead of Coloureds there would be a future there after balkanization

As it stands the USA might balkanize in the late 21st century after economic decline but it is unlikely to ever be a shtf scenario like SA

The most likely scenario is that intermarriage between whites and asians and whites and hispanics will continue and whites will be around 85% European 15% Asian/Amerindian by the end of the century due to mixing, but still the "whites" of 2100 will retain a majority of the population.
>>
>>78001925
jesus christ no order whatsoever. absolutely disgraceful
>>
>>78009085
White children in the US are already a minority.
100 years goes by really quickly... Best case scenario we become Brazil.. Worst case scenario, who knows.

I still remember my grandmother telling me about hearing a radio for the first time at the Worlds Fair.
>>
File: 1466054785372.jpg (653 KB, 2295x3316) Image search: [Google]
1466054785372.jpg
653 KB, 2295x3316
>>78007838
It's not purely genetic. They have managed to make Israel extremely nationalistic and successful. This means that any (intelligent) population deemed foreign in a country can be a similar cancer. It's an extremely strong argument for a homogenous, mono-ethnic society.
>>
Why do blacks destroy everything they touch?
>>
>>78009800
Because they never had it in the first place. It's a similar scenario to someone who's extremely poor winning the lotto. They've never handled this amount of wealth before therefore they're more likely to misuse it
>>
>>78009874
Do you live in Orania?
>>
>>78010481
>4.5 million whites in SA
>+- 1000 people in Orania
No. Besides, I wouldn't be allowed on the basis of my culture
>>
Who could thought that settle down in africa could turn out terrible?

Come on anons the only wall we really need is the wall around africa and middel east 20000 feet high.

In 10 years there is no more problem left.
>>
>>78009607
Are you kidding ?
Have you even researched even for a second the internal politics of Israël ?

It would be a miracle if Israël didn't fall into a civil war by the end of the century, scratch that, EXIST by the end of this century.
>>
>>78010970
The wall could be as high as the moon but you guilt-tripped krauts will still find a way of letting people from middle east into your country
>>
>>78011167

It is not guilt. We are raised in the belief that every human life is more worth than evey money on the world. Its dignity is untouchable and every humans is able to reason and mutual respect.

BUT

Wrong the average life in Africa is worth 40$ or the price of the fake addidas shoes.

In middle east your life as no value at all as long as you dont pray to satan and his follower.

WE ARE NAIV. WE ARE STUPID. WE ARE TO NARROW MINDED. WE CANT SEE THE BIG PICTURE. WE ARE DOOMED.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 921x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 921x1024
>>78010630
You understand that whites in SA live off better than most blacks? You are overrepresented in the media and buisiness world relative to your population?
>>
why should i care? u wont leave? your problem.
>>
Shits probably going to go down within the next 6 months. I have acquired body armor and firearms via nigger means. I dont have money to immigrate but God damn i wont go down without a fight m8s.
>>
Just fucking pack your God damn bags and do a "refugee"

They likely won't care if you are white just do it
>>
File: rsonstoliv.jpg (132 KB, 600x1331) Image search: [Google]
rsonstoliv.jpg
132 KB, 600x1331
>>78011117
What are you talking about? They've nearly squashed the leftists/liberals in the country. The right wing managed to wrestle most of the media influence away from them after winning elections and enacting sweeping reforms and surprise surprise, support for the left completely collapsed. The governments alternate between right and far-right now and there is no change on the horizon. They government has in the last decade fixed almost all of the pressing matters; plummeting jewish birth rates (which are positive now and still raising), sickening cuck media, bad economy, appeasement towards arabs, and licking the boots of the US on every matter which annoyed almost all the nationalists.

They have massive support in the country and the opposition are total cucks who are now lashing out on international forums and media against the government cause they can't get any traction anymore in the country itself.

They've basically provided a perfect model for what needs to happen in Yuropoor and the US.
>>
>>78013547
The mizrahis and the arabs are the ones breeding.
The ashs, the ones running the country, are following in others europeans footsteaps in all way.
Even if they genocide their arabs, they still wouldn't touch the mizrahis, it's just impossible.

Demography is destiny.
>>
>>77998349
Jump on a fucking boat and come to Europe. It doesn't cost much, people do it with 2000 Euros.
>>
>>78007208
Tell me this isn't real, please
PLEASE
>>
>>77987648

South Africa is an experiment to see what happens when you hand over a sucessful 1st world country to the rule of black people. Its a sort of prototype for what will happen when blacks are elected in large numbers to European and US parliaments in the future.

Its going to be the worlds first anarchy soon, so we will have a good idea of what that system of "government" looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYBXN9CCbkU
>>
File: szokolya_1035248_1782.jpg (63 KB, 649x423) Image search: [Google]
szokolya_1035248_1782.jpg
63 KB, 649x423
Would white South Africans be interested in moving to Hungary? We have enough partially/completely abandoned villages, especially at the eastern part of the country and we can always use decent immigrants. Come, live with us and become a part of the country through the generations.

Pic related, rural Hungary.
>>
File: basedcaptain.gif (499 KB, 500x196) Image search: [Google]
basedcaptain.gif
499 KB, 500x196
>>78009488
>>78009085
>>78007782

Unbelievable that it's gotten this far along.

It may be best to start considering consolidating our numbers. Recall the Australians and Kiwis, and start securing what we can above 55 degrees latitude or so. The slavs still have a firm grasp on the East, while Canada and the Scandinavian states are still fairly secure too.
>>
>>78014308
Looks actually nice. Photos always lie but than again, anywhere is better than africa at this moment.

I would just like to live where I can create things in peace.
>>
>>78014700
>I would just like to live where I can create things in peace.
>I would just like to live
>where I can create things
>in peace
eternal_plight_of_the_white_man.jpeg
>>
>>78014834
spaaaaaace

Why the fuck haven't we made orbital habs in Low Earth Orbit and Cislunar orbit yet?

Fffffffuck people what is taking so long we should've had these fucking 30 years ago
>>
>>78006784
fucking larper
>14/88 sign
>Trump portrayed as NAZI when he's the proud grandfather of a beautiful jewish child
>>
>>78014990
We gotta diversify dem programz tho
>>
>>78001925
Why the fuck is she wearing a hard hat?
>>
>>78016190
to show she's one of the proletariat, probably. also comes in handy during fights.
>>
so much miss information of apartheid...
on paper and in practice it was fine. blacks mostly flourished under it.
You decide who is better off, the black who can speak 3 languages(xhosa, English, and Afrikaans) or his grandson who only can speak/understand xhosa...
for some light reading: http://mikesmithspoliticalcommentary.blogspot.co.za
skip to the older articles..
>>
>>77988056

You don't hear anything about South Africa because where are the news talk about it, or people to understand what's going on, they would be a massive backlash against liberalism.

South Africa represents the future of America. I guarantee you two presidential elections from now and you'll see a minority running on a campaign of gibs and taxation on whites.
>>
>>78003541
black murder rate here is 38 per 100 000
white murder rate is less than 6 per 100 000
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.