[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: yr.jpg (183 KB, 1586x757) Image search: [Google]
yr.jpg
183 KB, 1586x757
Why shouldn't this happen?
>>
File: Animu 6.png (54 KB, 222x147) Image search: [Google]
Animu 6.png
54 KB, 222x147
Woow, more arctic wasteland.
>>
Because all muslims should be gassed
>>
>>77979471
Once the world warms up, it'll probably be beautiful, scenic prairie.
>>
File: Do you have a single fact.jpg (8 KB, 207x253) Image search: [Google]
Do you have a single fact.jpg
8 KB, 207x253
>>77979566
>>
>bc
>muslim
Change that to China
>>
File: giss_temperature.gif (11 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
giss_temperature.gif
11 KB, 600x255
>>77979669
That the world is warming up? Yeah, there's lots of evidence.

The "Global Warming" debate isn't about whether the earth is warming up or not—everyone agrees that it is. The debate is whether or not the climage change is due to man-made causes or just natural and would have happened anyway.

It's actually completely impossible to deny the world is heating up.
>>
>>77979671
Don't worry, you won't recognize it when weedman's done with it
>>
>>77980272
>Half a degree.
>Not understanding that the world doesn't have uniform temperature reading locations.
Shit nigga you dumb.

Just in case you can't understand the implications: If one particular region rises by 1 degree and has 100 readings while another region drops by a degree and has 10 readings the 'average' increases and the world apparently gets hotter.
>>
File: inuit.jpg (50 KB, 616x480) Image search: [Google]
inuit.jpg
50 KB, 616x480
>>77978836
>implying inuits wouldn't fight back against the muslims.
>>
>>77983841
I would pay money to see that fight.
>>
>>77978836

I would trade yukon for the panhandle any day
>>
>>77978836
>Mudslimes build new capital in the middle of Quebec forrest
And believe me, whites here aren't going down without a fight. A few years ago in Vancouver, the SJWs would throw a fit if you complained about chinks or dune coons. Now it's common for everyone to bad mouth the invaders.

If something like a terrorist attack happens on Canadian soil, we might even get a trump of our own leading a nationalist party.
>>
File: 20160620_223456.png (1 MB, 975x1021) Image search: [Google]
20160620_223456.png
1 MB, 975x1021
>>77978836
This man is going to be just as empowered by meme magic as the Trump
>>
Because we don't want part of the Yukon, to become Burgerland 2.0.
>>
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>AND
>MOON
>>
>>77987736
That's the full Yukon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.