[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we all kid around about this shit but does anyone else feel a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
we all kid around about this shit but does anyone else feel a rising sense of legit panic?

we all mock these idiots but they are taking over. it will soon be against the law to speak the truth.
>>
>>77966423
I do, but there's nothing we can do about it. Vote Trump and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1430198165239.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1430198165239.png
41 KB, 393x400
In all honesty, I come here often so I can get a break from the insanity of the real world.

It speaks volumes that this lowly cesspool of the internet memeposts having a family and kids just to get people on board with the principles that helped civilization flourish.

What does that say about society's current state?
>>
>>77966423
Thats why some capable /pol/acks need to run for office on the local levels, bitching about it here is fun, but imagine if our views had real representation.
>>
>>77966622

I often wonder who the people are on here that shill for marriage and kids.

It's all overstated though. Everything moves in a cycle. You can't have "the good old days" forever.
>>
I'm just waiting for terminal cancer, then it's cap busting time
>>
>>77966611

This conversation will literally be against the law no matter who gets elected. Think about that.
>>
File: conf189273.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
conf189273.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>77966423
Why do americans breath on their Mcdonalds paperbags?

Is this really real?
>>
>>77967411

Life is not as worthless as it is in brazil everywhere
>>
>>77966423
Yes anons, but there is still hope

>>77966953
This, I don't like politicians but I wholly support people running, but I think I will start a news business instead, because I'd prefer that.
>>
>>77966423
wanna know what im gunna do?

im gunna vote for trump in november, till then im going to keep grinding.
>>
>>77967665
>breathinkg in a paperbag

srsly??
>>
>>77966423

Yes. I am with you 100% the place I work for has been seeded and is slowly being overrun by feminazis. We even hired our first tranny today. I am desperately looking for somewhere else to go. Soon there will be nowhere to hide and nowhere to flee to.

I see retarded natsoc threads on 4chan and I know the hill shills are infiltrating this place. There has not been a solid meme offensive for Trump since he secured the nomination. It feels like the Trump train is slowing down. I know my co-workers will self-righteously ridicule me come November if he loses.

My heart cries for my country tbqh
>>
>>77967411
hyperventilation reduces the co2 level in blood which causes dizziness, confusion, etc.
the mere air surplus makes you feel bloated and anxious
>>
I;m more worried about Trumptards throwing an armed tantrum if Shillary gets elected. Or if Trump gets elected and all the scary brown people don't magically disappear. Bright side, Trumps dumbshit voter base thinks any gun legislation ever is literally going to be Obama coming to their doors personally to take their guns, so if he gets it I can at least arm up for the inevitable shit show.
>>
>>77966423

>my version of the truth is the real truth
>>
>>77968781
its for anxiety basically
>>
File: 2BageYA.jpg (91 KB, 613x1024) Image search: [Google]
2BageYA.jpg
91 KB, 613x1024
>>77966423
Civilization has always run in a cycle, much like the changing of seasons, birth and death, cell reproduction and many others. Civilization is no different. We're in a stage of social, economic, and moral decay that will end in eventual destruction of the known world.

There is another dark age coming, but also an opportunity to go even further, to build bigger and better, to reach out in to the depths of space. It's always darkest before the dawn.

source: understanding of history and rhythms of nature.

>(p.s. buy guns)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.