[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his goal? We already knew everything that was omitted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: president-barack-obama.jpg (101 KB, 1024x807) Image search: [Google]
president-barack-obama.jpg
101 KB, 1024x807
What was his goal?

We already knew everything that was omitted, it was leaked just hours after the shooting. Why even attempt to censor public information so obviously?

What the FUCK did he mean by this?
>>
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
File: ClA0RyfWMAADkRb.jpg (57 KB, 490x471) Image search: [Google]
ClA0RyfWMAADkRb.jpg
57 KB, 490x471
>>77954563
by censoring "allah" CAIR gets their way.
>>
>>77954563
He's looking out for his Islamic brothers and he secretly (but not too secretly) supports their jihad
>>
>>77954647
Someone fill me in
>>
>>77955455
The FBI released the 9-1-1 call that Omar made and censored all references to Islam, ISIS, and Allah.
>>
>>77955830
post it you nigger wtf is this thread for. Goddamn I swear you fuckers just get more and more stupid
>>
>>77955830
Thx /pol/ro
>>
>>77956044
Lol this
>>
>>77956044
>>77956187
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650799/Peace-prophet-did-shootings-FBI-releases-complete-transcripts-Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-s-911-calls-scrubs-references-Islam-9-11.html
>>
To piss off conservatives even more. This niggers primary goal is to cause as big of a division as possible amongst the people. It's worked so far.
>>
File: pepeno2.jpg (238 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
pepeno2.jpg
238 KB, 680x680
>>77956044
for people already in the know.

ie not you.
>>
>>77954563
NOTHING
>>
>>77956533
But he's making himself look so fucking bad, and he just endorsed Hillary Clinton.

None of his recent actions are logical in any way.
>>
>>77957016
He looks stressed and absolutely fucked under his mask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Ijjkt6Fkw
>>
>>77955455
Must've missed you're cultural enrichment today, huh sven
>>
>>77956044
The source keeps getting (omitted) from these threads
>>
Because liberals are actually the most racist people and they think Muslims will turn into terrorists at the mere mention of "ISIS". So they omitted it. Unfortunately for them, that was only just an admission of Islam's threat and the liberal party's inability to cope with that threat.

Overall, it was a major fuck up, and Trump has just been unstumped.
>>
You guys really believe this shit? That Orlando was some false flag, and literally all Obama's goal is is to hurt America?

Seriously this is some tin foil hat shit. If he's the most decisive president, it's only because as soon as he got elected the GOP platform changed to "the opposite of what Obama wants."

You guys are being played by obvious lies and fake heroes.
>>
>>77956505
Thanks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.