[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the fact that 10000s of patriotic brits are in France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: england.png (2 MB, 1720x995) Image search: [Google]
england.png
2 MB, 1720x995
How will the fact that 10000s of patriotic brits are in France right now influence the referendum?
>>
I hope they dilly dally home quickly to vote on time.
>>
>>77952873
britain just survived the group stage so they will still be there during the referendum
>>
>>77952951
rigged games to keep britbongs away
>>
>>77953012
CONFIRMED

Why don't you bongs have an app for it or something?
>>
>>77953012
their group is (wales, slovakia, russia) complete trash tier. Not surprising that they got through but it might still be bad for Brexit
>>
>>77952803
I'd be more worried about the one million bongs in Spain.
>>
>>77952803
They won't be here to vote and those are the people most likely to vote out. So In confirmed.
>>
>>77952803

>What is postal vote?
>>
>>77957820
/thread
>>
Brexit will fail because of this. This was all closely calculated by the Remainers.
>>
>>77954404
They'd be likely to vote remain. Or at least more likely than the over 50 demographic that live here. We're losing some votes, but remain are losing a lot more with them being out there so an overall win.
>>
>>77957820
A style of voting used purely to rig in favour of whichever way (((they))) want the result to be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.