[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXITERS BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPz 179E7rhA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (837 KB, 863x566) Image search: [Google]
1.png
837 KB, 863x566
BREXITERS BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA
>>
>>77949935
Their argument boils down to:

>more comfy for us to stay in EU because I don't need to get visa

For fuck's sake, nobody should listen to any celebrity when it comes to politics.
>>
>>77949935
Kek
>vote stay so we save money
>>
File: NEAUX.jpg (31 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
NEAUX.jpg
31 KB, 450x321
What the fuck, I hate topgear now.
>>
>>77949935

They want to stay in the EU because "Muh paperwork"

And can't they still tour Europe if they're in say France? They won't have to have a fuck load of paperwork every time they go through a new country due to Schengen Area (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
>>
>>77949935
Sell outs wonder how much they got paid to say that.
>>
>comments are disabled

You're the only one BTFO since you can't handle other people's opinions.
>>
Most old people want to stay in the EU because they won't be around by the time shit hits the fan, and because if they leave the last of their years will be spent in economic turmoil. Selfish fuckers, they're the ones who got Brittan in this mess so they should be the ones to face the consequences.
>>
>>77949935
Oh look, sellouts who punch production staff.
>>
>>77949935
Jezza lives in the Isle of Man tax haven. Cheeky git.
>>
>>77950076
So laziness is why people vote REMAIN?
>>
But they've filmed in plenty of non-European countries too.
>>
>>77949935
globalist ftw, NWO when, i need to travel the world too fa m
>>
>getting involved in politics where half the nation is split on the issue right before the release of their big show.
What is there PR team doing?
>>
>>77949935
Sellouts and shills. The bastards should be ashamed of themselves.

>Its disgraceful
>>
Clarkson lives next to cameron
>>
>all the people in this thread who seemed to have forgotten that Clarkson has been pro-EU for a long time.

Really?
>>
>>77951135
>What is there PR team doing?
counting money they have been paid by EU
>>
What exactly is the appeal of Top Gear? As far as I know, it's just a bunch of old cunts talking about cars.
>>
>>77950873
M8. the most common argument people use in favor of the Euro is "But it's so much easier, remember how we used to have to exchange money before going on holiday?"
>>
>>77952559
How so? He's made fun of EU bullshit regulations countless of times.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.