[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /pol/ go to college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cafl_shirt_intro_sm2.jpg (148 KB, 630x329) Image search: [Google]
cafl_shirt_intro_sm2.jpg
148 KB, 630x329
I didn't, and I'm doing just fine. Baby boomers think that if you don't get your gender studies/racism degree you'll end up living on the street. Western countries are printing degrees like the Weimar republic printed money, it just can't continue like this. Besides, I refuse to give tens of thousands of my family's dollars to literal Communist indoctrination camps.

So, /pol/, did you go to college? If so, what was your experience like? If not, what did you do instead and how far has it gotten you?
>>
No. College is just a bunch of leftist brainwash. I can learn all the important stuff they teach on colleges by reading stuff on the internet. People working in trades are far more redpilled than all these college shills.
>>
Yes. I am going to a small private predominantly male predominantly Republican STEM only school. We can't just take stem classes, so we get a bit of the leftist bullshit, but for the most part it can be ignored because there are no lib art majors offered here.
>>
>>77943107
If you don't mind, what state is your school in? I'm impressed that a predominantly Republican school exists at all.
>>
>>77942672
i went to college and learned what my actual skill set was it also gave me sometime to flirt with different lifestyles and personalities until i found out which one was actually me. it did not do much for me professionally. then when i was 24 i went to law school and had all the bullshit out of my system. i knew who i was and i knew that i didn't have to try and make friends. i knew that i had to study in a library and that writing and rhetoric were my strongest academic skills and that really helped me. I dont know where I would be if i had not gone to law school but i sure as fuck wouldn't be where i am now. and i like it here. so theres that.

also i did a semester abroad in new zealand and it was fucking awesome. If you do go to college and are in a position where its possible-- i strongly strongly suggest you take the semester abroad.
>>
>>77942672

I went to a local college, finished with two associates degrees.

General education Associates.
Associates of Science. (transfer degree for bachelors.)

I am a Biology and chemistry major.

I finished with a 3.8 GPA, and no student debt.
I had worked 6 years full time before starting school, in general labor in manufacturing.

I still need to finish my bachelors degree, and right now i'm seeking full time work.

I have no debt, what so ever.
>>
>>77942672
Yep. It is the only way to be a lawyer. And if you are truly redpilled you would want to get into the centers of power where you can truly change something for your people. We need thousands of redpilled sleepers just like the leftists did it in the 70s when they got into the important jobs.
>>
>>77945969
You don't have to go to college to be a lawyer, you just need to go to college to get work as a lawyer. Even then you better be going to something in the top ~5% of colleges because you're going into one of the most oversaturated fields known to man.

Honestly I can't believe any of my fellow /pol/sters fell for the college meme. I worked for three summers after high school and started my own business.
>>
>>77942672
i take classes every few years but not pursuing a degree. i make art and do community outreach/voter registration stuff. make about 40k a year, which is perfectly comfortable, even in expensive places like LA or NY. you need a little more if you want to have children, habitually drink, or go out to eat every day. but if you live within your means it makes a big difference.
>>
WE
>>
>>77946907
its a pretty cool job man. i get paid to write and talk which is what i would be doing anyways. i love going to court. I get to play private eye and conduct investigations or review the feds investigation. i get to see how the saugage is made. im on a first name basis with some gnarly people. my office is pretty sweet. and i like nice ties.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.