[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAg KHSNqxa8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459090593519.jpg (478 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459090593519.jpg
478 KB, 1280x720
Is he right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
>>
Yes

/fpbp

/thread
>>
>how to tell if someone is a good obedient establishment pet no matter what "progressive" face they try to show
Support the fucking EU in the referendum.

Seriously there is no greater bellwether that the banks are calling the final shots. What a pathetic sellout.

Oh I'll shout down anyone that dares say a woman can't have a penis, but whoa national independence and local democratic control??? Let's not get crazy here.
>>
>>77937511
Has he ever been right, about anything?
>>
He's just pandering to his audience. I don't agree with him, and I wish he would consider the other side properly (not the classic left liberal media "Yeah there are maybe 1 point the other side have, but its stupid and look at all the "evidence" that says it is") but all american media is like this, so he's nothing special.
>>
>>77937511
He is right in that Brexit has no economic incentive. The next trade deal will probably be a little more expensive, and the markets will punish British assets at first. So it will be a short term pain. UK will probably go into a recession, and may lose a few banks.

Politically it makes sense in the long run, because EU is either going to become USE or fall apart in a disorderly fashion. UK is not a part of Eurozone, so they should get out before EU becomes a real federal government with no democratic institutions.
>>
>>77937511

He's right in the sense that Britan is a cucked nation that would rather give power to endless self serving politicians from afar then have a righteous Monarchy that would lead the British Empire back to glory.
>>
>>77937511
Well his first point is made moot. Yeah we'd spend the same as what we do now but the money we get back from the EU we can't have a say on what we spend it on, if we leave, the money we save we can spend it on what we want
So his first point is already bullshit
Second point. So USA wants us to stay because we're a stepping stone for USA to get involved European politics. Of course they don't want us to leave. China doesn't since it bases it's banks in London.

But Australia, Canada, Norway, Switzerland etc want us out. So it's again moot. I don't care what other countries want of us, it's our choice for what's better for us not them
And of course Eu wants us to stay when we are the biggest contributor
Without us, their source of money drops and the debt falls into Germany. Plus it stops it collapsing for maybe another 2-3 years anyway

He talks about all those economist saying leaving will have a negative effect. I've read those reports. They do say that but only for the first 3 years. Then we see an increase
We have the anglo-shere to loan us. Plus if there's a crisis it will hit the euro harder than the pound since euro is worth less, so they won't loan us money, it will be is loaning them money like the credit crunch in 2008
So far, Oliver has made no good points so I'm not watching anymore. He's a self-admitted Marxist who hates national states (while defending the national state of Israel) so of course he'dd want us to choose the option that gets rid of identity, nationalities and self-governce
>>
>>77937511

>Only 190 millions pounds a week leaving the country.
>190 millions pounds per week.

Do you know what Britain could do with that money??
>>
>>77937511
no, he's left. far left.
>>
>>77937708
I liked his bits about how fucked up the pharmaceutical industry is and mandatory minimum sentences
>>
>>77937511
Partly. He never once mentioned the issue of giving away your independence to unelected foreign bureaucrats, which could be a big deal for a lot of people. For some people independence is more important than money, believe it or not.
>>
>>77943576
Oh and I fucking hate the audience. A bunch of stupid fat ass americans who know nothing about EU
>>
>>77937511
That depends, what year is it?
>>
>>77937511
He supports white genocide. Leave.
>>
>>77937511
He has made me change my opinion.
>>
File: 1460903644595.png (34 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1460903644595.png
34 KB, 640x497
>>77937511
not watching it.
no
>>
No hes a leftie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.