[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain FEMA camps to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: lemon.jpg (15 KB, 360x329) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
15 KB, 360x329
Can someone explain FEMA camps to me?
>>
bump for FEMA
>>
Imagine if there were some camps set up to ship pesky government dissidents to "for their protection" in a "state of emergency".
>>
>>77938816
So are they american gulags for political prisoners? Shouldn't this be a big deal?
>>
>>77937087
Why don't you wait for the mandatory "tours" next week?
>>
>>77938953
They are big deals. That's why when you see any go up, it's time to panic.
>>
>>77937087
I heard they are preparing for a giant earthquake near Flordia. Collecting body bags for massive deaths.
>>
File: bJwz9Jb-piY4pj9.jpg (401 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
bJwz9Jb-piY4pj9.jpg
401 KB, 1200x1500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g

i cant wait for all the fun ;D ;DD
>>
File: 1465889248133.png (125 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
1465889248133.png
125 KB, 500x522
>>77938953

Yes, its a huge deal. There are several in the US already, but nobody knows about that, so nobody really says anything. Its pretty fucked up.
>>
You know all those airports we have? Yeah, there's a subterranean FEMA camp built under all of them which can each house up to a million people. Elon Musk's hyperloop system is actually supposed to be used to help facilitate the transport of humans between those camps underground.
>>
File: guillotine-2.png (170 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
guillotine-2.png
170 KB, 627x400
>>77937087
>>77944517
And the guillotines! Don't forget the guillotines! Takes the head clean off and plenty of internal organs left to be transplanted to the remaining population.
>>
>>77937087
dumb meme from the 1990s interwebz
>>
they have plastic coffins at the fema camps. They are also designed to prevent people from going out, not people getting in.

source: alex jones
>>
>>77937087

FEMA camps

What they are:
>place to provide medical aid and housing for people displaced by emergencies

Why you don't see them:
>bureaucracies are shit and don't get the camps set up until the emergency is long over
>see "GEORGE BUSH DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE"

Why people fear them:
>FEMA is an acronym

Why they should be feared:
>FEMA is incompetent
>if there is an emergency and FEMA is your only hope, you're dead unless you have supplies that can last you two or three months while FEMA figures out how to pitch a tent

If you see the tents, you're dead, because you should have been smarter than to rely on government aid.
>>
>>77941054
Yeah Florida has all kinds of fault lines the government keeps quiet about so they can put all the southerners in gems camps when the big one happens
>>
The place that everyone claims is a fema camp online- old Richards Gebaur Airport, is actually an intermodal rail hub. Across the street is a factory that makes nuclear bomb triggers.
>>
>>77937087
Look up Denver International Airport.
>>
File: homelesscamp.jpg (66 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
homelesscamp.jpg
66 KB, 500x365
>>77937087
That's where they send the homeless. And there is a BIG, BIG homeless problem in the USA.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.