[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post opinions on gays that aren't edgy Islam tier. >Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1466416376318.jpg (30 KB, 477x478) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466416376318.jpg
30 KB, 477x478
Post opinions on gays that aren't edgy Islam tier.

>Kill them all
>Ban gays
Etc. Actual opinions on what causes it, whether or not it's an issue, etc. We're never gonna be in a society that openly kills them so get used to it.

Personally I don't think it's a huge issue, I have some gay family and they just stay quiet and do their thing. If anything it just prevents them from spreading the genes further (assuming the gene is true even)

Discuss!
>>
I don't care as long as they act normal

Example: douchebags loudly talking about how much "tail" they "smashed" annoys the fuck out of me. Faggots talking like women, wearing gay clothes and giving themselves a lisp annoys the fuck out of me
>>
>>77934090

They belong in the closet, keep that shit private.
>>
>>77934090
>what causes it
Hormonal imbalances combined with genetics and imprinting.
>issue
Not if they use protection.
>opinion
Mental illness, but that doesn't make you a bad person.
>>77934571
That.
>>
>>77934090
Atheism and the hate of God cause it. Laugh it up, faggots. You know I am right.
>>
>>77934090
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome

Same as them pretty much
>>
>>77934677
I meant issue as in societal but I get what you mean.
>>77934571
It's kinda annoying but there's worse in major cities.
>>
>>77934898
So much evidence suggests you're wrong it's not even funny. So yeah, I'm laughing.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>77934898
>Laugh it up, faggots

I will
>>
>>77934913
>I meant issue as in societal but I get what you mean.
I know, but 1) Epidemics are kind of a social issue and 2) There's not REALLY any evidence it IS, so I didn't really consider that relevant enough to bring up.

I consider myself a conservative but unlike race orientation isn't something I can't bring myself to even remotely care about.

Nazis were kind of gay as well, they just bred anyway.

I'd say that's a good guideline.
>>
>>77934090
I have nothing against gay people - i don't care where you stick your dick. I also support gay adoption laws as even two buttpirates are better than several underpaid social workers looking after tens of kids till they reach 18 and kicking them of to life of poverty.
That said everyone who participates in gay pride and shit like that is an attention whore and a BLAZING FAGGOT. They don't even understand that by being flamboyant assholes they actually hurt their cause.
>>
File: 1466114120314.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1466114120314.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
Threadly reminder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.