[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was he pointing at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: traitor.jpg (144 KB, 831x765) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
144 KB, 831x765
What was he pointing at?
>>
Me xD
>>
File: james-bond-daniel-craig.jpg (99 KB, 820x1100) Image search: [Google]
james-bond-daniel-craig.jpg
99 KB, 820x1100
>>
The showers.
>>
>>77926007
"Bomb that building over there next"
>>
>>77926136
holy fuck i never saw this before
>>
At double digits.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-18-53-21.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-18-53-21.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>77926007
A loving relationship
>>
"You see that mountain? You can climb it."
>>
Yonder
>>
>>77926007
the new world order
>>
Flavor country
>>
>>77926007
nothing
the guy on the left just cut off his hand for stealing
>>
Maybe he was pointing at the nearest gay bar.
>>
"that's your brother over there. Now the game is, to run as fast as you can over to him, the faster you run, the quicker you'll get to your brother."
>>
>>77928294
"how is Trump getting all those voters?"
"It just works"
>>
>>77926007
>see that girl over there? she's my daughter. She's all yours sheek, in turn I will be spared in the coming jihadi
>see that woman over there? she was my first love, the United States, she's all yours sheek, all because they wouldn't let me be king
>>
>>77926203
are you a blackwater employee?
>>
>>77926007
The twin towers..
Oh wait
>>
>And thats where you can find dubs
>>
Slide it.
>>
He's pointing at [omitted].
>>
File: Trump Tower.jpg (111 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Trump Tower.jpg
111 KB, 800x533
Reassuring his Saudi backer that the US stands with Islam, and pointing across the road at Michael Moore with this sign proving it.
>>
>>77926007
>What was he pointing at?

Which Plots of Prime Real Estate is for sale...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.