[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PASTOR APPLAUDS KILLINGS IN ORLANDO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
https://www.kikebook.com/fusionmedianetwork/videos/1449099255116048/

Okay /pol/, even this has to really bother you right?
.......right........?
>>
Sorry, I'm too far meme'd.
The Muslims ended degenerate behavior
>>
>>77918083
So you side with the Muslims?
>>
>>77919805
As long as they too die in the attack
>>
Gays are way better than spics
>>
File: 1444708036293.jpg (20 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1444708036293.jpg
20 KB, 381x380
>>77917936
>applauding a terrorist attack on your own country's civilians by a foreign force
Protestants are fucking insane
>>
weve already had this thread a bunch of times

delet this
>>
Just look at his "church" website. They're obviously backwater extremists with no one to call them out on their crap. Their distorted beliefs have them a picket-fence away from being Westboro. I mean they're a KJV only church, which should tell you all you need to know. The media should never have given this guy any attention. Cherry-picking, irresponsible reporting at its finest, searching desperately for something to pull the attention away from the cancer that is Islam.
>>
>>77921078
the pastor is right in his statements trough
>>
>>77921255
xD
>>
>>77921078
What's wrong with KJV?
>>
>>77921255
I agree and I'm Catholic.
>>
Jimenez is based
Steven Anderson is based
>>
>>77921078
>theological ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>Sandnigger religion priest commending the crimes of a sandnigger
wow really makes u think
>>
>>77921830
Nothing, but to claim that the KJV is the only acceptable version of the Bible is just foolish. I suspect it's a retarded claim for people who want an old version but are too lazy to learn to read Greek and Hebrew. The KJV was translated from very few texts into a language that is horribly outdated. We have access to way more and more accurate sources now, outdated the version as far as accuracy goes. The whole KJV only thing is a crazy argument. I've only met a few people that hold to it, but man are they hard-headed.
>>
>>77921255
Yes, I'm sure he's emulating the love Christ felt for sinners by celebrating their deaths.
>>
I don't care much for fags since they do most of their gay shit indoors, but if you applaud sandniggers for anything, then you yourself are worse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.