[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Britain leaves, would it be possible for the ANGLOBLOC to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 350x175
If Britain leaves, would it be possible for the ANGLOBLOC to form?

>Australia
>Britain
>New Zealand
>Canada
>Maybe US???

Encourage free trade and free travel, expand power and political influence through multiple geographic locations.

ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC
ANGLOBLOC
>>
Yeah keep your trade deals out of europe
>>
>>77911024
Then again the Liberals will want a new flag because 'muh nationalism'
>>
>>77911024
Why would they trade one Facsist bitch Union for another.

All this does is give other countries control over yours, it's a threat to democracy in the west.

Fuck off with your Statist Totalitarian Unions /pol/
>>
>>77911024
What is that? A white private anglo club? That's just so racist it's 2015 Australia and New Zealand should be with China, UK with Europe and USA with Mexico.
(((Trust me)))
>>
>>77911126
Keep your Muslims out of Europe
>>
Yeah, I'm sure Britian wants to be part of another Trans-National Union if they vote to leave the EU.
>>
>>77911250
Fuck Union.

It's just literally a multi-lateral trade, defence pact and travel agreement. There's no centralised power.
>>
>>77911250
Agreed. Fuck all unions, including the united kingdom.

Saor Alba. :^)
Cyrmu am byth
Whatever the fuck the taigs say.
>>
>>77911024
Don't forget Pakistan and India.
>>
Why not just reform the British Empire whilst we are at it?

Sun never sets.
>>
>>77911024
Definitely, no centralised power though. Just free movement and trade.

Scandinavians welcome too? They need rescuing from the EU
>>
>>77911438
It setted a while ago mate.
>>
>>77911481
Its been set since WW2 ended, but once we reform the empire it will rise again.

Reform all the white countries into an economic powerhouse, genocide the smelly muslims, annex bongo bongo land, invent technology to make the queen immortal.

Glorious.
>>
>>77911438
Yeah yeah, we had one of those too.

They never last, m8.
>>
>>77911477
Norway, Finland and Denmark.

Fuck Sweedenistan. They're a lost cause.
>>
>>77911603
You were cool once. What happened?
>>
LOYALIST PRIDE

Fuck the faithless Americans, long live with queen
>>
>>77911353
NATO is already a thing and many countries don't live up to the bare minimums for military budget.
>>
File: rock paper scissors thumb.png (182 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
rock paper scissors thumb.png
182 KB, 424x318
>>77911438

>britain once again taking control of africa and fighting china for the good parts

please kek make it happen

rhodubsia will rise again
>>
>>77911250
Because the anglosphere actually share values
>>
>>77911766
Because most nations in NATO are completely buttfucked because of the EU.
At least all Anglo countries are half important and wealthy.
>>
>>77911477
Scandinavia is coming down, mate. Full of Muslims and not enough STEM people to contribute to all their psychologists as humanities. In 2 Generations they come down.

>>77911656
True version?
Stupid King spent all the money in cathedrals and ephemeral goods, instead of investing in the industrial revolution.

Patriotic Version?
We retired to a sunny, peaceful place, with almost no niggers, no moors and no jews, compared to the rest of Europe.

We have designated nigger areas in Lisbon and moor areas in the tourist regions, which is all people seem to come into contact with, so
people here seem to believe otherwise, but that's just for the better. Stay away.
>>
>>77911024
Imagine if Burgers could open carry in Bongland through a Anglosphere constitution.
The Butthurt would be amazing
>>
>>77911126

Keep your Cultural Marxist bullshit out of non-German countries.
>>
>>77911024
>commonwealth
>>
>>77911878
I thought Lisbon was nice?
>>
>>77911324

But Britain would lead it, because it's the OG Anglosphere country. And all the countries in it would be treated as EQUALS and there wouldn't be any Orwellian legislation, so it wouldn't be like the EU at all.
>>
>>77912089
It's generally agreed by everyone outside of Lisbon and 70% of people inside Lisbon that it's he worst shit-hole of the country.

It's just geographically favourable for all the transport and industry to converge.

The more North you go the better.
>>
>>77911250

Capitalist democracy isn't any better. The media decides who is allowed to win, and anyone/any party with an agenda they don't approve of will receive decidedly negative or non-existent coverage. Just look at the race between Bernie and Hillary.

The nazis were authoritarian but they were also clear and honest. Democracy as it exists today is a large, complex act of the private sector blow smoke up your ass.
>>
>>77911024
Comradeship, trade and cooperation between those countries I'd be all for. Free travel may be stretching it a bit and we'd have to heavily regulate it, but I think the line should be drawn there.
>>
File: 1465778091886.png (177 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1465778091886.png
177 KB, 429x429
>>77912172
>Britain would lead it
>all the countries in it would be treated as EQUALS
>>
>>77912247

First among equals, bruh!
>>
>>77911024
>other groups of countries will want to deal with England's bullshit after all the drama-queening

They asked for independence for a reason.
>>
>>77911262
>canada
>white
>>
Everything apart from free travel.

Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>77912307

Forgot to add, Britain's leadership role would be merely symbolic and there wouldn't be any centralised power.
>>
>>77911989
Oh god, my dick is diamonds just thinking about it.
>>
>>77911024
This would be great. We should have no other laws apart from free travel and free trade and we shouldn't accept any other countries. We don't want to become the next EU.
>>
>>77911024
ANGLOSPHERE
>>
inb4 that Eternal Anglo fag shows up and starts shitting up this thread with his millions of proxies
>>
>>77911438
Ye are reet mate. Never forgot me mum country. Britainnia is a bonnie lass
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (90 KB, 960x461) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
90 KB, 960x461
I don't see why the rest of the commonwealth would be so forgiving after stabbing them in the back after joining the EU
>>
Why the fuck would you want to join a Union with America? Americans aren't even Anglo, they are German/Mexican/African mutts now.

The only countries that should be allowed to join are:

India (although they would nto be allowed to migrate)

South Africa (same)

Oz

New Zealand

Canada

Ireland

Malta
>>
Forming some sort of union with the Americans & co. would be the final stake in the heart of the EU. The ANGLOBLOC would render Europe irrelevant. Natural resource extraction, energy, manufacturing, agriculture, banking, etc. -- no other country on earth could hope to compete.
>>
>A unified CANZUK would have the; world's largest land area, stretching from pole to pole
>3rd largest defense spending (ahead of Russia) with a formidable presence in every ocean, a nuclear deterrent, a permanent seat on the Security Council & often a second seat as well
>4th largest economy, (ahead of Japan) with vast natural resources & food self sufficiency,
>11th largest population at 126 million,
>Not to mention year round sunshine, surf and snow.
>>
Anglosphere constitution:

(1) No one shall be denied the right to a life that is safe and untriggered.
(2) No fun
(3) Diversity, being necessary to the progressiveness of a democratic state, the average skin tone must be no lighter than medium-brown by 2100.
(4) No fun
>>
>>77911024
We should do this.

Unfortunately weedman might be a hindrance cos he's French
>>
No thanks. We're all cucked compared to the US. I'd rather be with them or in them desu
>>
>>77912776
Why not doing it all yourselves without Britain, though?

You guys have the power, what do they have?
>>
Britain needs to kick the pakis out

Aus needs to kick the chinks out

Canada needs to kick the frenchies out

Then we'll talk.
>>
I think most British people would love that, but Australia wouldn't agree. Let's face it you are probably better off without us these days. More likely you will form a republic.
>>
>>77913110
more like kidnap the royal family since they are also ours.

We would be protecting them from the muslims so dont worry
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x602
>>77911024
>would it be possible for the USA to bring Canada, Australia, New Zeland and the U.K. into the unified states?
Fixed. Would make the paperwork easier.
>>
>>77913203
lol fuck off, you abandoned the empire
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 1456x1108
>>77911024
I'm down for that, I love all my Anglo brothers. All of us have problems with Muslims, so we all know each other's pain.

>tfw we create a no immigration policy
>>
>>77913110

>More likely you will form a republic.

We'll form a republic (fingers crossed), but we'll stay Anglosphere bros. Why not just expand the Commonwealth by inviting America to join? Republics can still be a part of the Commonwealth (like India, for example). And if America joins the Commonwealth, then I'm pretty sure that the Commonwealth's GDP would be higher than the EU's GDP. It would be a perfect "Fuck you!" to the EU.
>>
>>77912390
Australia, New Zealand and Canada all had very peaceful successions from the British because we agreed to remain under the crown and a British subject.
>>
>>77911294
>Keep your Muslims out of Europe
Ironic coming from the United Caliphate
>>
>>77911024
It's funny that soon California will have a bigger economy than you Anglos.
>>
>>77913298
missing you all since 1776 <3
>>
>>77912421
>Implying anybody from Australia, New Zealand,Canada or the US will actually move to Britain.

It's mostly going to be Brits emigrating everywhere else because of cheaper living.
Like 30% of all Australians are 1st generations Brits.
>>
File: AnglosphereRedEnsign.png (55 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
AnglosphereRedEnsign.png
55 KB, 2000x1000
Posting my shitty red ensign design
>>
>>77912495
ANGLOSPHERE STRONK
>>
>>77913509
10 mate can someone make an anglosphere skype group?
>>
>>77911126
The EU's ((("""trade deals"""))) are worth jack shit. No salt. Just truth
>>
>>77912701
South Africa and India? They're not even Anglo or even share Anglo ideas.
>>
>>77912797
Anglo stronk
>>
>>77911024
We cannot have free travel while we have welfare states. Though I fully expect an anglobloc to form, can't fucking wait
>>
File: BasedANGLO.png (106 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
BasedANGLO.png
106 KB, 500x248
shit ill make the group
post skype names if interested
>>
>>77911126
Keep your prussia out of Germany
Oh wait, you are
>>
>>77913110
Majority of Australians are 1st or 2nd gen Brits and the rest are still frivolously obsessed with the Crown.

There'd be a ton of support Id think.
>>
A military alliance maybe, but not an economic and social union. Fuck that.
>>
>>77911024
>Free trade and travel
>United States
Hey if a burger that's headed to work had to be honest- no. We have too many spics and niggers.
>>
>>77913509
Actually pretty based flag
>>
I'd rather union with the Dutch desu
>>
File: ukus.jpg (53 KB, 524x528) Image search: [Google]
ukus.jpg
53 KB, 524x528
>>
>>77913555
You'd have to ask someone else, my building's internet is too shit to properly handle skype
>>
>>77913768
Fuck social union.

>Not wanting economic free trade with one of richest natural resource gifted countries in the world, A European powerhouse, AFUCKINGLEAF and Mordor.
Cmon. Just us Ausfags have 33% of the worlds uranium. Think of all the nukes burger.
>>
>>77913601
There used to be lots of Anglo-Indians in India, and South Africa has a large Anglo population
>>
File: 1460228145921.jpg (40 KB, 449x293) Image search: [Google]
1460228145921.jpg
40 KB, 449x293
>>77911589
Brought a tear to my eye. This needs to happen.
>>
>>77914039
But I'll be damned to hell if I'm letting the South African niggers come here.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 634x354
>>77913298
Look at me! Look at me!
I am the Empire now.
>>
>>77911024
UK wouldn't want free travel with Canada and Australia. It would be emptied out. You guys would also be swarmed with retards.

Will never happen. Free trade maybe but tariffs exist for a reason.
>>
>>77914095
In this Ideal world migration would not be allowed for people who aren't anglos, so we can move to India etc but they can't move to our countries
>>
>>77911024
Why would Canada accept poor economic refugees from the UK?
>>
>>77911024
Literally fuck off. We don't need Brit problems .
>>
"Its been set since WW2 ended, but once we reform the empire it will rise again.

Reform all the white countries into an economic powerhouse, genocide the smelly muslims, annex bongo bongo land, invent technology to make the queen immortal.

Glorious."

>annex bongo bongo land
mate youre a propa pisser. lets bring back rhodesia also
>>
>>77913509
Not bad lad
>>
>Anglounion/Anglosphere
>Londonistan
Anglo bloc would only be a miniature EU with Greatbritain as Germany.
>>
>>77914220
Reeee fuck off celts, you're literally dirt!
>>
>>77914132
Free trade would be good. It would leverage UKs financial power in Europe, Australia and New Zealand's power in the Asian theatre and Canada and America's power in the Americas.

The U.K. Is crowded as fuck and Australians need more people to fill out regional areas.

Even without the US. The Anglosphere would be a formidable block, especially to bolster the UK against the EU and give them access to raw material to utilise their massive industries.
>>
>>77914190
Get fucked cunt. You're literally the ninth state of Australia.
>>
>>77913993
>Ausfags have 33% of the worlds uranium

Canada has 50% of the world's uranium.

The U.S. already has special deal (going back the the 1940s) with Canada that allows unlimited access to Canada's uranium at prevailing market prices.

Good luck selling your uranium to the chinks.
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 750x1334
>>77914562
Fuck nah mate. Canada exports 20% of the worlds Uranium but doesn't have shit in reserve compared to Australia.
>>
>>77914334
>celt
im not celt lol
>>
>>77911024
anglo bloc would be based but we need to reduce the jewish banker influence from ruining everything.
>>
>>77914562
No they don't
http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/uranium-resources/supply-of-uranium.aspx
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 2000x1000
>>77911024
Shouldn't Jamaica be in the Anglosphere as well? It was an English colony.
>>
>>77914827
>English colony != Anglosphere

I'd take Malta or if Gibralter decided to secede Spain first before I took that hellhole.
>>
>>77914827
Canada brings more than enough DUDE WEED LMAO to the table
>>
No. Unions are bad for individual countries. Britain leaving the EU but then forming the anglosphere union would be like a Swedish woman getting away from her rapist only to bend down willingly to another rapist.
>>
>>77914827
blacks/10
>>
All memes aside, why haven't the Anglo Countries actually considered unification?

>It would have the largest army in the world
>it would house 450 million people
>it would have the gdp of the next 28 countries combined
>it would have the largest landmass on earth

Literally give me one good reason they haven't done it yet.
>>
>>77914562

>Canada has 50% of the world's uranium.

No they don't. Australia has most of the world's uranium, followed by Kazakhstan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves
>>
>>77915183
Because the economies aren't sufficiently integrated anymore.
>>
>>77915275
>unify currency to new Dollar-Pound
>watch as the dollar-Pound skyrockets thanks to Britain, one of the fastest growing economies joins the union
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 750x1334
>>77914792
>41% of the Worlds uranium would be in the anglospheres hands.

Imagine the nukes and the energy exports.

>>77915086
It wouldn't be a union with a centralised power like the EU, just a multilateral agreement. Each country would maintain sovreignty.

>>77915183
>UK has been the EU's bitch
>The US is a cunt most of the times.

Just rope in Aus, Can, NZ and Britain and the US should follow.
>>
>>77915349
Fuck off.

Canada's housing market would go into hyper bubble, and take the entire economy down with it if Canada joined GBP and the interest rate was cut to zero.
>>
File: 3D smug.jpg (36 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
3D smug.jpg
36 KB, 580x435
>Soviet Union was a disaster
>European Union is a disaster
>People think an Anglo Union won't be a disaster

Unions only sound good on paper but they're disastrous for individual countries. Unions are a fucking death trap.
>>
>>77915086

>Unions are bad for individual countries.

Unions are only bad for individual countries if they remove the independence and sovereignty of those countries, but the union we're proposing won't do that because it won't have any centralised power. It's literally just a military and economic bloc.
>>
Australia will be the solution to population density problems for the US and UK.

Plenty of room here fuckers. And with the increased trade, enough money to fund infrastructure building to house expats in regional areas.
>>
>>77915417
Slow integration with every one of the anglo currencies being accepted at tills. Prices are listed for each currency. It sounds harder than it would be.
>>
>>77915440
Unions are shit if they have a centralised power.
What's being proposed if just a block of nations with common heritage, culture and values giving each other a helping hand.
>>
>>77911024

What do you shitlords possibly bring to the table that would make this beneficial for us? Unless you plan on taking our niggers.
>>
>>77915546

Industrialise the fuck out of Australia's non-coastal areas. Dick is diamonds just thinking about it.
>>
>>77915459
>>77915546
So how do you guys feel about Free Movement between the 5 Anglo Nations?

I was thinking we quietly rebuild the empire by giving African shitholes referendums to join us. in return they get bailouts and food. We use them for cheap labour and develop the areas, offering anglo state citizens free land there if they farm and develop the economy.

Then we set off the indian-Pakistani war and 'Intervene' and recreate British Raj.
>>
>>77915629
Last thing we need is countries from opposite sides of the oceans having a say in our politics. UK and Australia have absurd censorship laws in many areas that America and Canada lacks for example and the last thing we need is Britbong and Aussie politicians trying to enforce their internet censorship into North America.
>>
>>77915440
>soviet union was a disaster

No it wasn't. It failed because of Communism. It actually did pretty well in the 50's. Moscow looked like Manhatten.

EU failed because of trying to integrate countries with totally different economic climates like Poland and Sweden, then trying to give them all the same currency.
>>
>>77915905
>have absurd censorship laws in many areas that America and Canada lacks
>Canada lacks
Go write "I DON'T CARE FOR MUSLIMS" on a sign on your porch and see what happens.
>>
>>77915724
Australia
>One the largest and most resource rich places on earth
>Food production out the fucking ass
>Great place to fuck around with the Chinese
>Trading port with Indian Ocean.
>Enough uranium for all the nukes you'll ever need
>Shale oil

Britain
>European powerhouse
>One of the three financial capitals in the world
>Massive industry
>Leverage into the EU
>THE FUCKING CROWN YOU DISOBEDIENT PIECE OF SHIT

New Zealand
>Sheep
>The one ring to rule them all is somewhere

Canada
>Le weed man
>>
File: 1464623711893.png (125 KB, 3001x2295) Image search: [Google]
1464623711893.png
125 KB, 3001x2295
>>77911024
We have different agendas...
>>
>>77916047

Sounds like shit. Straya sounds like a nice vacation spot to get eaten by a snake, so you might have some benefit. Besides I always wanted to get my shit kicked in by a drunken Aussie.

The rest can piss off.
>>
>>77915905
Smoking to much weed FUCKINGLEAF. My comment implied there would not be a centralised power. Each country can make their own laws and shit and keep their independence.
>>
>>77911126
What are you going to do with all your shit cars?
>>
File: 1465160658616-1.jpg (42 KB, 446x499) Image search: [Google]
1465160658616-1.jpg
42 KB, 446x499
>>77911684
>long live with queen

Fucking kek oh but you do...
>>
>>77916121

Why the fuck would we want to annex a bunch of nigger countries in SA and Africa? You think we need more people eating taxes and not doing anything over here? Fuck you.
>>
File: letmetellyouabout.png (211 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyouabout.png
211 KB, 286x272
Fuck the EU, lads. If I or anyone who replies to me gets dubs, Brexit succeeds. Trips, and Cameron dies before Thursday.
>>
>>77916121
>Antartica
>Willingly annexed

9/10 made me giggle
>>
>>77916121
Fuck you, don't leave us behind
>>
File: donttreadonmeormywifesson.jpg (519 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
donttreadonmeormywifesson.jpg
519 KB, 2560x1707
>>77916047
US
>Most High tech military in the world
>High GDP
>High political influence
cmon dont leave us out just because we didnt want to pay taxes :(
>>
>>77916198
Holy shit don't tell me that's real.

Canada what the fuck?
>>
>>77916232
Check em, nigga.
>>
>>77916043

Fucking THIS, thank you Based Japan! Canada is just as cucked as Australia (if not more) when it comes to shitty censorship laws.
>>
>>77911024
>"""ANGLOBLOC"""
>Not naming it something bad ass such as PAX BRITANNICA
>Not rebuilding our former Empire for Queen and Country
Why live lads?
>>
File: OK kid.jpg (66 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
OK kid.jpg
66 KB, 431x450
>>77916043
Contrary to popular belief, Canada doesn't have a Muslim problem. That's mostly a European thing. We have a problem with Filipino, Chinese, Koreans and Japanese spilling over from Earthquakes and Natural Disasters though.

Canada hasn't gone full Scotland, Sweden or Germany yet. You can't be arrested for hate speech.
>>
>>77916279
Would never leave the burgers out. My comment was replying to a burger about how great the Anglos are.
>>
File: 1465996444424.jpg (12 KB, 196x226) Image search: [Google]
1465996444424.jpg
12 KB, 196x226
>>77916299
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

M E M E
M A G I C
>>
>>77911438
>This
PAX BRITANNICA WHEN?
>>
>>77916302

this, and this alone, is why I think Trump needs to win. I want to see this anti-speech shit crushed NOW
>>
>>77916299
CONFIRMED

See you boys in the return of the 2nd British Empire (AKA Anglosphere)
>>
>>77916299
>>77916366
>Two sets of dubs
Confirmed for Brexit
>>
File: 1465505294973.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465505294973.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>77916223
Not my agenda fuck wit. Blame our leaders and fuck you
>>
>>77916254
Fuck your country
>>
File: 1464197786564.jpg (19 KB, 387x468) Image search: [Google]
1464197786564.jpg
19 KB, 387x468
>>77916366
oooooh SHIT

Brexit CONFIRMED
>>
File: grandunion.png (17 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
grandunion.png
17 KB, 2000x1333
>>77916438
we need to form a US movement to bring back the grand union flag
>>
>>77916550
Fuck you
>>
Stfu Aussie. Our British friends haven't even won the referendum and you are thinking of Anglo Union.
>>
>>77911024
>>Maybe US???
The US is banned. It's abandon ship mode isn't far away. It's destined to be the cartel-trash trap. The cartels will come out on top, but in its' entirety it's doomed to degrade. The system was built to collapse on itself 200 years in the making. Gotta love those founding fathers, right?
I'm not sure about Canada but Russia might join.

It's not "if" Britain leaves, it's when.

All it takes to join the Anglobloc is to have monetary independence. As for Australia, the UK and New Zealand; it won't be long now. Maybe Norway can join too. And India, but unofficially of course because they don't poo in loo.
>>77915608
Get ready for the federation. The Irish and Scottish pounds are gonna be money machines. The Euro is toast. If Germany is stuck with the Euro for 30 more years it's gonna be 4th Reich party in socialist asshole.
>>
>>77916351
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada
>Section 319 prescribes penalties from a fine to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years for anyone who incites hatred against any identifiable group.
>>
>>77916672
fuck you 50 state star faggot
>muh united states of liberalism and cancer
return the the homeland
>>
>>77916684
Defeatist attitude there Leaf friend.
>>
File: Pikachu.full.1096598.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.full.1096598.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
Post yfw ww3 is Britain the USA Canada Criminalia and Ruskies vs Mudslimes and Cucks
>>
>>77916793
kek leaf friend
>>
>>77911024
Finland needs to ally with Russia after EU collapses. Then we will get to kill anglo scum and swedes.
>>
File: smug triangle.png (26 KB, 311x262) Image search: [Google]
smug triangle.png
26 KB, 311x262
>>77916302
Canada hasn't gone anti-speech. Hate speech is looked down upon by libcucks but you're not breaking any laws by spewing hate speech in public unless you deliberately harass people. Also see >>77916351

If we're talking about proportions and percentages, Canada has the second least amount of muslims in of the anglo countries next to New Zealand.

>>77916748
And this law is only enforced if you go out of your way to actually harass and target people. You won't be warned or fined for talking shit about Islam in public unless you're deliberately singling out specific people around you and insulting them.
>>
File: spurdo_face.png (48 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.png
48 KB, 600x459
>>77916845
cant wait. dont forget anglosphere and slavosphere vs chinks, niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>77914162

We like Brits. Seriously anyone who is white or a cute Chinese girl is fine.
>>
>>77916121

>Annexing the Middle East with all of their Muslim problems

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>77911024
I want to see something like this but i don't want it to detract from each of our sovereignties
>>
>>77916952
I'm fairly sure the Finns can just wait til Winter and bitch slap the entire northern EU.
You guys destroyed the USSR
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1024x1820
>>77911024
I think the only way the US would allow free travel is if you guys help us with our spics, niggers and Muslims. After that, we would be unstoppable.
>>
>>77915608
What is "optimum currency area?"

Euro is failing because Eurozone isn't an optimum currency area, the member nation economies aren't sufficiently in sync with each other.

Canada-UK currency union would be a disaster.
>>
>>77911438
The Sun will never rise if you have not the stomach for it
>>
File: 1463523096028.jpg (114 KB, 623x647) Image search: [Google]
1463523096028.jpg
114 KB, 623x647
>>77913414
top keke m8
wheres your extra flags
>>
>>77917010

>slavosphere vs chinks

China and Russia are allies.
>>
>>77915608
Actually sounds like an interesting concept to accept all currency but keep them independent.
Only the US can issues US dollars, only Britain can Issue pounds etc.
>>
>>77911024
pls annex us. We miss the crown
>>
>>77917604
>he iNStAlled the flag extension
maxikek
>>
>>77916020

>Give them all the same currency
>List countries which don't use the Euro
>>
File: 54796685.jpg (113 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
54796685.jpg
113 KB, 500x375
>>77916754
We can do that without changing the flag you fucking autist. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>77917046
Wasn't my choice, but we have no problems controlling islam despite what jewish media says
>>
>>77916294
This is what happens when you let college kids vote.
>>
>>77918030

>we have no problems controlling islam despite what jewish media says

Whatever you say, m8:

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-syrian-refugees-rape-little-girl-at-knifepoint-in-idaho/
>>
File: 1465790048172.jpg (62 KB, 274x258) Image search: [Google]
1465790048172.jpg
62 KB, 274x258
>>77916299
>>77916366
GJ.
>>
The EU's GDP is 18 trillion US dollars. If America joined the Commonwealth (like I mentioned earlier in this thread), then the Commonwealth's GDP would be 27 trillion US dollars. And even the smaller Anglosphere (which consists of the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) would have a GDP of almost 24 trillion US dollars.
>>
File: 1464376514397.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1464376514397.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>77918385
>Infowars

Fucking kek really anon? You going to use youtube as a source next?
>>
if Britain leaves then that means there will be a CSE, confederate states of Europe thus a civil war
>>
BAMP
>>
>>77911024
You know, if the EU... I mean if Merkel decides to overly be a bitch about it I can see it happening.
A commercial treaty between these four would extremely powerful, especially if the US jumps in.
I wonder if this is precicely what they're trying to avoid.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.