[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you are a white NEET you are worse than a working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1386084552853.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1386084552853.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Reminder that if you are a white NEET you are worse than a working negro or mudslime. Please kill yourself you are a disgrace and a burden on society and your race.
>>
>contemporary society is shit
>if you don't help maintain it you're bad
>>
>asian neet

Is there such a thing?
>>
>>77910859
ummmm......
>>
>was neet for 7 months
>got a fucking job somehow, lied to employer telling him I work for a software company online and only work online so i can come in and work any day (to explain my gap)
>it works, get the job, escape neet life, actually feeling productive, parents arent as ashamed of me, have some money
>boss occasionally asks me for help with the computer at work
>terror every time until I realize it's something easy

waiting on the day he has a real computer problem and finds out im a fraud
>>
What about Study-bux?
>>
>>77911337
What you studying?
>>
>>77911289
Just do research on shit you told him you know so that way you can deal with it if it occurs and you aren't just retarded
>>
>>77910677
>Being a proper cog in the machine is more important than your happiness
Nice meme
>>
>>77910677
No :^)
>>
>>77914007
Of course ,a NEET filled country isnt able to operate in any manner. So yes being an unhappy cog is far more important than a happy leech who is full of himself.
>>
I was born here. My forefathers built this country. I am more than entitled to leech off welfare, you stupid Chink.
>>
>>77914413
Back in the day being a proper cog had tangible benefits and brought hapiness, but not anymore, so many just don't see the point in slaving away for nothing.
>>
>>77914413
nice slippery slope fallcy
>>
File: 1457258972240.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1457258972240.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>77910677
How do you have time to post on a mongolian cartoon board? Shouldn't you be out making those shekels for bergstein?
>>
>>77910677

stfu chink. My genes are valuable, if not I.
>>
>>77910677
I'm a white neet and L O V I N G it. Suck it.
>>
>>77910766
contemporary society is shit because we have to maintain fucking cockroaches who don't work
>>
>>77917013
but that's the best part anon :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.