[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, reading Discworld got me thinking. Was there ever, in history,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: vetinari.jpg (40 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
vetinari.jpg
40 KB, 500x322
So, reading Discworld got me thinking. Was there ever, in history, a tyrant as perfect as Havelock Vetinari? Infallible, unselfish, using his uncontested influence to improve and advance the country. Nobody is that perfect, but who came closest?
>>
king tiberius of rome
>>
>>77909848
Hitler
>>
>>77909848
putin
>>
>>
>>77909899
Led his country into worthless war
>>77909973
Even after almost two decades, has to kill naysayers.Vetinari controls through being perfect.
>>
Victoria, Empress of the Beady Eyed Supremacy
>>
>>77909891
>>77910156
Elaborate
>>
>>77910232
>btfo europe
>made anglos rich and strong as fuck
>gave the plebs a bunch of power and protection just because she felt like it
>started a golden age in the anglo-sphere
>thought that feminism was trash and btfo feminists whenever she got the opportunity
>warned us that women should never get to vote

We celebrate her birthday here in Canada, it's a real holiday that you don't have to show up to work for. We don't do that for any other monarchs.
>>
>>77910555
Sounds based as fuck. Did she live luxuriously (moreso than other monarchs) or rule just through fear?
>>
>>77910658
We all lived luxuriously during her reign.

It's known as the victorian era and things that existed during her reign are also called victorian such as victorian houses, victorian clothing, etc.

She also made Australia, Newzealand, and Canada first world countries and then willingly gave us independance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.