[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SJW Can someone tell me about this /pol/ meme? Who are these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1436320249000.jpg (23 KB, 179x279) Image search: [Google]
1436320249000.jpg
23 KB, 179x279
>SJW

Can someone tell me about this /pol/ meme? Who are these SJW boogeymen? Have you ever seen an SJW in real life? Are there alot where you live? Is there some special newsletter you guys use to get all your SJW meme info? How can I keep up with your latest maymays?

inb4 it's a twitter, tumblr, or reddit thing
>>
Figments of their imagination, just like the "better" versions of themselves that they pretend they are.
>>
"sjws" are basically left wing /pol/
no difference, only the boogeyman they blame
>>
>>77907096
I take it you're sheltered and poorly read?
>>
File: 1444636566642.jpg (66 KB, 331x469) Image search: [Google]
1444636566642.jpg
66 KB, 331x469
>>77909288
No, I just don't read the crazy bullshit /pol/ usually reads and I never encounter any SJW IRL. Do you?

Do you go to the store and see SJW hordes? You see them at the bar? At the bank? You have SJW neighbors? Where are these people? Are they like bigfoot?
>>
>>77909519

Not sure if shill.

Sjw's are super easy to find.

Typical female: short hair, bright unnatural colors, grungey natural clothing style, problem glasses, retro/artisan, usually vegan/gluten free, piercing on face, stupid "ironic tattoos", toms shoes, bernie stickers, use of the word "problematic", fish mouth agape, constant state of eye rolling, not really attractive in any way, either a malnourished skelly or a hambeast. Found at cafe's, antique stores, retro places, hipster places, ultra liberal organizations, and college campuses

The men; skinny fat, usually a belly, prematurrly balding, mid 20's, beta as hell, bernie stickers, vintage clothing, college professor clothing (miss matched ugly shit, like slacks, loafers, cardigan), or new age psuedo male looks (flannel and skinny jeans), tattoos, beards, high undercut hair, face peircings, vintage bullshit, found at cafe's, art gallerys, hipster bars serving PBR on tap, college campuses, and gloryholes sucking other dudes off.
>>
>>77907096
Ive talked to many of them they are fucking batshit
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 576x1024
There's a bunch where I live. I guess I better tell them that they're all "boogeymen" even though if you leave your basement and go to a university you might see a few in class, roaming the halls or pushing some political bullshit from a card table.

Now /pol/lacks I truly have never seen one in real life.
>>
Why do SJWs suddenly want to pretend they don't exist?
>>
>>77907096
Literally everyone I know other than my family and my gf are SJWs.
>>
>>77912438

because they've been taught by the jew, who similarly recoils when called a jew
>>
>>77907096
I've met one girl (canadian, probably jewish) who unironically used the term "Male or Female identifying persons"

aside from that i've never really met one.
>>
>>77910206
you can't assume every hipster looking person you see is an sjw though. liberal yeah, probably, but sjw's are something else.

at least that's the case here. america seems to have more of em.
>>
it's a twitter, tumblr, or reddit thing
>>
>>77909519

so you admit you are uneducated, if you had been on a university or college campus you would know what they are
>>
>>77907096
Its pretty common in california. I mean damn you go to the mall and you can spot them from a mile away. Same if you go to a highschool or university campus. In greece ive never met one
>>
>>77909519
>SJW Shitposter can't figure out why xhe is singled out as an SJW
>Decides to go straight to the source.
Based decision. Do you have PTSD from being made fun of? Do CIS white males trigger you?

Good.
>>
>>77916686
seems like a subcuture that exists mostly on the internet, just like the "alt-right". problem is academia, politics etc seem to take sjw's seriously.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.