[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breeding should be a privilege not a right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465213825466.jpg (36 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1465213825466.jpg
36 KB, 460x460
Sex is truly the poor man's theater. Unfortunately this leads to the poor breeding at an unsustainable rate. Yet nothing is done to stop this wave of babies being born into poor uneducated families. This puts a major burden on state resources. States should implement a system where only those that can sustain and educate a child should be allowed to breed.

Prove me wrong
Pro tip: You can't
>>
They actually tried to court order sterilization back in the early '80's, for welfare chimps. I don't remember what city, but it was in the US.
Unfortunately, it never did happen
>>
>>77906046
>Prove me wrong
I can.

You're misguided. The problem isn't niggers breeding. The problem is white people subsidizing niggers breeding with their money and technology.

If 9/10 nigger babies died before reaching the age of 2 like it was before they met whitey, all would be fine.
>>
Japan. Go read a book and continue to pollute this world with your shit Anime.

Leave the politics to clever white man.

Niggers breed far quicker than they die off. Even without white man intervention.
>>
>>77906956
I'm not Japanese you stupid nigger. Statistically speaking you probably have nigger blood so you probably shouldn't talk about whiteness.

And yes, it's entirely possible for niggers to die off quickly. That's the way it was before the 20th century.
>>
>>77906046
Breeding should be a responsability. Breeding should be directly tied to income, existing population and health. If people who don't fit the criteria feel lonely they can adopt a small animal (cats and rodents, dog ownership should be restricted).
>>
>>77906317

Sweden had a little known eugenics program that ran until the 70s.

Sterilized gypsies and other hopeless people.

So sad seeing that gene pool being destroyed now.
>>
>>77906046
i agree! and i say only leftists should be allowed to breed! won't you agree? :^)
>>
>>77907037

He's a d/c shill.

Everyone knows japanese are honorary aryans.
>>
>>77906046
it should require iq test doe
>>
>>77906046
I agree with you. However the current state of world politics is such a joke that no government can be trusted with such power over its populace.

I also believe that the only way to create a properly functional society (admittedly this is defined by my biased standards) is to start afresh on another planet under a few select /pollacs rule. There is no cure for earth.
>>
>>77910220
Don't be racist
>>
>>77906046
> unsustainable rate
Is the right you little nigger hating jew lover, id bet my bottom dollar you dont know shit about shit you little faggot OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.