[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing this shit popping up, it sounds skewed as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (45 KB, 670x823) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45 KB, 670x823
I keep seeing this shit popping up, it sounds skewed as fuck because the nature of gun deaths is never the same (ie. a justified home defense killing, suicide etc.)

NDT is a dipshit as well so I'm really wondering if someone has already broken down these stats already.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was just gun deaths period, including gang violence and use by police etc.
>>
Yeah, they do play word games to skew the data. Those numbers almost certainly include suicide. Mass shootings are anything with 4 injuries, and include gang shootouts.
>>
I don't think the stats are misleading, but depending on your viewpoint you will care differently about them.

i.e. a large number of those gun deaths are suicide so if you are pro gun you will say "those people would have killed themselves some other way" and if you are anti gun you will say "guns make it too easy to kill yourself in moments of duress"
>>
>>77898754
retards use bad stats as a crutch. how many of those house hold guns were used in self defense or suicide? I like how those statistics automatically assume the people who died are innocent/not suicides. Hell how many of those "house hold guns" arent stolen or just random nig nogs killing each other. In short its bullshit.
>>
File: 1466139451328.jpg (63 KB, 640x586) Image search: [Google]
1466139451328.jpg
63 KB, 640x586
The fact is this nigger is against gun violence but won't mention his race being the one which commits the majority of the gun violence. He won't do shit except condemn guns altogether rather then get to the root of the problem

Science Rockstar man can suck my dick
>>
I hope they fire him and is forced to get a job as a pundit on CNN.
>>
>>77898754
>I wouldn't be surprised if that was just gun deaths period, including gang violence and use by police etc.
That's how I understood it. I'm not sure what you were expecting.

The war death tolls seem to be approximately right, judging by Wikipedia. The numbers about 400,000 Americans dying by guns and 3,400 because of terrorism since 2001 are listed at least here:
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-shooting-terrorism-gun-violence/

I'm unsure about the statements
>400,000 dead by guns since 2001
>3,400 dead by guns since 5 weeks ago
but since the other numbers seem to check out, those were probably true too.
>>
>>77899322
What is 13th amendment?
>>
HOW MANY DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS?

ban the fucking car before we all die.
>>
File: 13th Amendment.png (169 KB, 601x1307) Image search: [Google]
13th Amendment.png
169 KB, 601x1307
>>77903371
Gave rights to farm equipment.
>>
>>77903658
No one needs 8 cylinders in their vehicle. It should be restricted to 4 cylinders.

Think of the children, and ban assault vehicles.
>>
>>77904043
They made it illegal to own a V8 as a probationary driver in australia, so... yeah that's technically a thing.
>>
>>77900069
Because he said "Household firearms". I guess that's just him using tricky wordplay like the fuckhead he is.
>>
File: 2vmgfg9-800x445.jpg (81 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
2vmgfg9-800x445.jpg
81 KB, 800x445
>>77898754
>le fagget black science man
>>
>>77904514
You can drive em on your L's though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.