[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump & Fast Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 920x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 920x585
what do you think /pol/?

You know how sometimes when you go to McDonalds, sometimes it's shitty, and other times.. You get those glorious, crispy, warm, salty fries.. And that delicious Big Mac that is fresh and put together perfectly?

Well, Trump said that McDonalds is one of his top favorite foods. So my question is- With him being as wealthy as he is, does he like, call in his order ahead of time so it's prepared exactly the way it's suppose to be? Or does he show up like common people and order?

I just can't see him accepting a order where it's not at its perfection status. he must order everything fresh just for him right? Or am I wrong?
>>
mcdonalds probably just paid him to take that picture and he doesnt give a shit, still love the guy
>>
>>77874966
Probably just pays a little extra for them to make it fresh
>>
>>77875176

maybe, but he has said before in a interview that Big Macs are one of his favorite meals.
>>
>>77874966
>McDonalds
>Diet coke
He really is a living meme.
>>
>>77875308
He even tweeted about diet coke one

He is 100% just memeing
>>
>>77874966
Calls ahead. I would too if I had the money and influence.
>>
>>77874966

He thinks that's the food of common folk. He is pandering.
>>
>>77875241
I bet you think its a coincidence that his voter bass is made up of working class fat people...

Youre getting played by this rich nigger. He says food worth twice your yearly income in a month.
>>
>>77875215
>pays a little extra

You can literally request that when you order.

t. Former McDicks employee
>>
>>77875612

>you're getting played

oh, I'm not voting, period. I refuse to vote for a lying cunt like Clinton, and Trump is too unpredictable, not to mention he'll probably ban guns. So I won't be voting.

But I was just eating a really good meal at McDonalds just before I made this thread. I was wondering if he gets special orders because of his wealth.
>>
Look at this, I found it just now

https://youtu.be/W4QNXnNftWk
>>
>>77874966

I'm wondering why the box of fries is empty. Does he eat all the fries before touching the big mac? This is so staged.
The diet coke is positioned perfectly so you can read it. The big Mac is opened but not touched. Come on. This is just a staged photo to relate to "common folk".

So fake.
>>
>>77876381

>I'm wondering why the box of fries is empty. Does he eat all the fries before touching the big mac?

His box isn't empty, it's a large fry. Also, I always eat the fries first before moving on to the other items. I just did that before making this thread. I ate all the fries, than opened up the Big Mac box. And the Big Mac. Than I opened up my 4ct mcnugget with bbq sauce.
>>
>>77876814
Hey Trump you ate half your fries and didn't use any of that ketchup??
>>
>>77876814
>almost finished fries
>not a single ketchup packet opened

Is he gonna dump all of them into the burger like an autist?

Maybe he's saving them for his trump brand steaks that he likes cooked extra-welldone.
>>
>>77877107

I don't use ketchup with McDonalds fries. They don't need it
>>
>>77875487
>>77874966
>being this much of a fag

he clearly has a guy who goes to McDonald and gets the food
>>
>>77877253

NOBODY puts ketchup on a Big Mac. That is like the worst, most terrible thing you could do.

His flight attendant probably just gave him the plate, napkins and ketchup.
>>
>>77877393
Well since he didn't put any on his fries and they're not opened, I guess he's the kind of special needs person that does indeed put ketchup in his big mac.
>>
>>77876814

>not putting fries on your burger
>>
>>77877776

not with a Big Mac. But I do that with McDoubles.
>>
>>77877376

Yeah, Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey
>>
>>77878109
Are you Trump?
>>
>>77878599

no.. Just a McDonalds fan.
>>
>>77878565
>Trump gives chris christie a hundred to get him a big-mac and some fries
>Trump expects some change
>Trump gets no change
>Trump stares at Chris Christie's ketchup stain
>>
>>77875176

>rich people don't eat trash food

I want this meme to die
>>
Pandering
>>
File: 1445827166638.jpg (55 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
1445827166638.jpg
55 KB, 448x448
Obviously Trump supports McDonalds, and pretty much everything American.
>>
>>77877605
Mcdonalds fries don't need ketchup desu
And I put that shit on everything
>>
>>77878757

here's probably how it went down

>staff is hungry but they need to go
>trump gives a couple guys a few hundred bucks and says 'go get me 100 burgers'
>>
because he's a fat retarded american just like the rest of you
>>
>>77875820
Trump has said, repeatedly, that he fully supports, and will defend, the second amendment. Are you fucking stupid, or is this some kind of shitty bait?
>>
>>77879064
>a rich man cannot like a cheese burger
>>
>>77879103
Trump says a lot of things.
>>
>>77874966
You dont become rich by wasting money on things that dont matter.

Why spend 500 dollars on a burger when 7 dollars will do?
>>
>>77879187
And he has done nothing, and said nothing, to contradict his pro second amendment stance. So again, shitty bait, or retarded?
>>
>>77879153

where did i insinuate that. i'm saying that while trump was eating mcdonalds, it was probably what was handed to him based on him not having time to stop for a photo op at a waffle house or something similar
>>
>>77874966
Am I the only one who remembers Bill Clinton frequently going to McDonalds while in office?

Also, who the fuck cares where he eats.
>>
>>77874966
Obviously, he has a paid assistant go get it for him.
>>
>>77879103
and yet you fall for it

typical trumpeter HA!
>>
>>77874966
Is this a fucking commercial post!?
>>
He probably gets his secretary to go order and pick it up for him.
A man like Trump can't just walk in to a McDonald's casually
>>
>>77879328
Yeah, you become rich by having rich parents
>>
>>77874966
trump doesnt exercise and east fast food all the time. Only his superior genetics are keeping him alive. I can only imagine how great he would be if he had been going to the gym all his life and eating diets.
>>
>>77875820
would you take a 100% chance of mediocrity or a 50/50% with the other 50% being amazingness? If I were a burger I'd vote trump in a heartbeat.
>>
>>77879103

Yeah... But he has supported the assault weapons ban in the past. With the amount of flip-flopping he does. How do we know what he really stands for? At the beginning of the campaign he said that he will not put ANY restrictions on guns. But he's already saying now that's he's for restricting people on the no-fly list to buy guns. Which is like half innocent people who's names got fucked up.

One of my co-workers was on the no-fly list for 4 years. Because some asshole in Ireland happened to have the same name has him, and was affiliated with the Terrorists
>>
I think the people who pick at bullshit semantics like staged photos and what a man eats, use that same logic to put a woman in office because she has a pussy. Logic fits.

Sage. Bye, shill.
>>
>>77874966
No crumbs on plate, no bites out of that big mac.

This is a photo op. The God Emperor wouldn't really eat that shit.
>>
>>77881738

he did ads for mcdonalds in the 80s
>>
>>77882196

>>77876313
>>
It's called pandering you dumb hicks, and you all fall for it
>I'm just like you.
Que all the pics of Clinton eating at fast food places across the country during election season, or bush drinking canned beer or the Obama pics drinking out of a straw
>>
>>77877281
I LOVE U
>>
>>77883195

Trump has legit liked McDonalds tho way before he got into politics
>>
>>77874966
He was probably talking about M&M McFlurries, which to be fair, no matter what you think of the rest of their menu, are the tits

McDonalds is also the only fast food restaurant I've ever been to that provides a plastic spoon with structural reinforcement for their ice cream products
>>
Didn't he send Chris Christie to get him some McDonalds once? What a perfect dick move! Probably told him not to get anything for himself, too.
>>
Who has the pic of the dinner menu from one of Bernie's flights?
>>
>>77881272
No fly list =/= terrorist watch list.

Per the NRA they want even the terrorist watch list procedures tightened up and due process carried out.
>>
I don't think Trump puts more than a few seconds into his McDonald's order. Like most Americans he probably just orders the same thing every time. Fast food is ritualistic like that.

Trump's just so goddamn American. He probably eats nothing but junk like this.
>>
I work at McDonalds part time during school months.

We make stuff on grills and store them on trays in these warm cabinets. They're supposed to sit there for 20 minutes before we dump them out, but nobody ever dumps it out because we're busy as fuck and make minimum wage. So it's usually luck as to how fresh your stuff is. You might just have had your burger made with fresh off the grill meat.

Alternatively, you can pay extra to have it fresh.

Alternatively, you can be Trump, and get paid to have the most photoperfect big mac made for you.
>>
File: Clipboard05.jpg (18 KB, 595x323) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard05.jpg
18 KB, 595x323
>>77875396
He's always been a soda addict. Don Jr was on Hannity or Greta and he said he refused to bring his dad a soda after a long day or work and he was chased around by his mom and spanked or some shit.
>>
>>77878716
kek, Christie Kreme is so perfect for this mental image
>>
>>77884611
I only drink sweet tea whenever I order out at shitfood restaurants, which is super rare. Sweet tea just tastes better but probably isn't much healthier than a soda, is it?
>>
>>77884611
Trump has said he has never spanked his kids, and his children and wives have backed him on that.
I remember the interview, I think he said he copped it bad that day. I think that just means Donald just yelled at him for a bit.
>>
>>77876381
>not eating the entrée of fries before eating the main course burger
Stay pleb
>>
>>77886008
This. Or I eat the burger before the fries. Never during or in the sandwich, that's plebtier.
>>
https://youtu.be/DF31qCrclC0?t=11s
>>
He's probably loved the shit since it's been around.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.