[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have ten seconds to explain why two consenting adults in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 7U99.jpg (61 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
7U99.jpg
61 KB, 615x345
You have ten seconds to explain why two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.
>>
whats wrong with gays? Fucking slide thread!
>>
>>77871034
why does it have to be marriage?
>>
>>77871034
sage
>>
>>77871034
because im a closet homosexual and seeing 2 happy gay people together triggers me. I vote republican because i think i should have a say what goes in in other peoples bedrooms. It also doesnt help that my penis is very very small which makes me insecure. Im sure Trump will fix all of this.
>>
legally united isn't the same as married
marriage is a religious practice, and government has no say on it in any way

also being "legally united" you're implying they should have the same rights as str8 couples, namely adoption.
as well as to not be "discriminated" in other ways, namely teaching kids about them, allowing them at events where they can discus with kids their sexual perversions, etc

also having them "legally united" only serves to steal their vote in elections, and promote their existence

there are many reason why it's bad to be gay in the first place, but as far as any legal documentation is concerned, those are my only problems
>>
>>77871034
>Faggots
>In love
Did you learn everything you know about fags from the telebision?
>>
Marriage is a made up festival like Black History Month and it means nothing for anyone. Only thing it does is give you tax breaks but it's a gamble.
>>
>>77871942
>>77871875
compare these two comments
>>
>>77871034
>love

what faggots do to each other is most definitely not Love. roast in hell abominable degenerates.
>>
what are ya? fuckin gay?
>>
>>77871126
This.
>>
You fags can already get legally married, are you still thirsty for attention?

>>77871875

He won't fix shit, let alone win the presidency.
>>
>>77872024
based slav

retarded leftist "humor"
>>
>>77871034
They can, it's called a civil union.
>>
>>77872131
If you couldnt tell my post was satire im embarrassed for you
>>
>>77872007
all the more reason to have separation between church and state

what you're supporting is problem-reaction-solution
>>
>>77871034
>1 post by this ID

saged and reported
>>
I don't get why gays want to get married, seeing as how it's a religious practice
I think that Chile has the right idea, create a new institution in the Civil Union, give them the same rights, but keep marriage for straight couples
>>
>>77871875
>hehe, ur gay if you say gays are bad, btw being gay is not bad but for forming muh strawman we have to assume it is, even though it isnt according to me...
>all bigots and nzis are gay hehe
>half the population is gay because I say so
>im silly
A FUCKING LEAFSEXUAL
>>
>>77871034
I have no problems with them having a union. I do however, have problems with them using 'marriage'.

They aren't asking to be equal, they're asking to use their disgusting fetish to degenerate a sacred religious union.
>>
>>77872459
>half the population is gay because I say so
did i even once in my post imply this? about 5% of men are homosexual. I did not say anything about numbers in my post. Are you just pretending to be retarded or does your 3rd world education prevent you from rational thinking.
>>
>>77872434
>I don't get why gays want to get married
because politicians (and their allies in the media, etc) are making it into a big issue. to have people divided, and to have people voting based on stupid issues, as oppose to real things (obama being black, hillary being a woman, etc, they'll do a "first gay president" in our lifetime)
>>
>>77872653
>implying all the people that can't stand homos/are republican are actually closet homos
>not accusing between 50 and 99% of the population of being gay
Pick one.
>>
>>77872817
>because politicians (and their allies in the media, etc) are making it into a big issue.
false. Gays want to get married to recieve the same benifits straight couples do when they get married. How underage are you to not know about spousal rights and benefits? OH WAIT, 3rd world countries dont have that do they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits

Right to benefits while married:

Employment assistance and transitional services for spouses of members being separated from military service; continued commissary privileges
Per diem payment to spouse for federal civil service employees when relocating
Indian Health Service care for spouses of Native Americans (in some circumstances)
Sponsor husband/wife for immigration benefits

Larger benefits under some programs if married, including:

Veteran's disability
Supplemental Security Income
Disability payments for federal employees
Medicaid
Property tax exemption for homes of totally disabled veterans
Income tax deductions, credits, rates exemption, and estimates
Wages of an employee working for one's spouse are exempt from federal unemployment tax[3]

Joint and family-related rights:

Joint filing of bankruptcy permitted
Joint parenting rights, such as access to children's school records
Family visitation rights for the spouse and non-biological children, such as to visit a spouse in a hospital or prison
Next-of-kin status for emergency medical decisions or filing wrongful death claims
Custodial rights to children, shared property, child support, and alimony after divorce
Domestic violence intervention
Access to "family only" services, such as reduced rate memberships to clubs & organizations or residency in certain neighborhoods
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 680x960
>>77871034

Your future Islamic overlords say it is haram, faggot.
>>
>>77872882
>50 and 99% of the population of being gay
most people dont hate homos outside of 3rd would countries. Sorry you have to live in one

>>77872964
continued
Preferential hiring for spouses of veterans in government jobs
Tax-free transfer of property between spouses (including on death) and exemption from "due-on-sale" clauses.
Special consideration to spouses of citizens and resident aliens
Threats against spouses of various federal employees is a federal crime
Right to continue living on land purchased from spouse by National Park Service when easement granted to spouse
Court notice of probate proceedings
Domestic violence protection orders
Existing homestead lease continuation of rights
Regulation of condominium sales to owner-occupants exemption
Funeral and bereavement leave
Joint adoption and foster care
Joint tax filing
Insurance licenses, coverage, eligibility, and benefits organization of mutual benefits society
Legal status with stepchildren
Making spousal medical decisions
Spousal non-resident tuition deferential waiver
>>
>>77873045
Permission to make funeral arrangements for a deceased spouse, including burial or cremation
Right of survivorship of custodial trust
Right to change surname upon marriage
Right to enter into prenuptial agreement
Right to inheritance of property
Spousal privilege in court cases (the marital confidences privilege and the spousal testimonial privilege)
For those divorced or widowed, the right to many of ex- or late spouse's benefits, including:

Social Security pension
Veteran's pensions, indemnity compensation for service-connected deaths, medical care, and nursing home care, right to burial in veterans' cemeteries, educational assistance, and housing
survivor benefits for federal employees
Survivor benefits for spouses of longshoremen, harbor workers, railroad workers
Additional benefits to spouses of coal miners who die of black lung disease
$100,000 to spouse of any public safety officer killed in the line of duty
Continuation of employer-sponsored health benefits
Renewal and termination rights to spouse's copyrights on death of spouse
Continued water rights of spouse in some circumstances
Payment of wages and workers compensation benefits after worker death
Making, revoking, and objecting to post-mortem anatomical gifts
>>
>>77872652
Is this bait? no religion created "marriage"
>>
File: 1462651573453.jpg (607 KB, 580x708) Image search: [Google]
1462651573453.jpg
607 KB, 580x708
>>77871034
fags are degenerated and should be gased
>>
>>77873045
>most people dont hate homos outside of 3rd would countries. Sorry you have to live in one
Whatever floats your homo boat, leaf. That's why being gay was pretty much a taboo in the west 20 years ago.
>>
>>77871034
There are none, which is exactly why incest should be legal.
>>
>legally
sure
>religiously
fuck off
>>
>>77873180
>20 years ago.
20 years ago is not right now. Sorry.
Also i like how you have no reply for the spousal rights and benifits. Its obvious you had no idea about them ;)
>>77873189
the only problem with incest is inbreeding. Homosexual incest between 2 consenting adults is ok, but srsly fuck inbreeding and incest babies
>>
>>77871034
because government shouldn't have anything to do with marriage.
>>
And you have ten seconds to explain why the government feels like it needs to involve itself with a religious institution like marriage.
>>
The point of having tax deductions for marriage is to incentivize healthy families. Gays can't have kids, so letting them file their taxes jointly defeats the point.

That being said, since so many straight couples aren't having kids, we should drop the tax benefits for marriage and switch to having tax benefits for kids (but only for parents with above-average IQ). If that were the case, I wouldn't care if gays could marry.
>>
>>77871034
There isn't just stop talking to me about all the time, I don't care if you like it up the ass, stop having pride parades too, you're not special anymore

Sincerely, Faggot-Kun to all other faggots.
>>
>>77872652
Marriage was, is, and will be a legal institution. The fact that the Church misappropriated it never once made it so the couple didn't also have to go to the court house and register the legal union.

Get educated.
>>
>>77871034
Because it's fucking gay.
>>
Why does anyone care?
>>
>>77871034
because its haram according to Old Testament
>>
>>77871034
why do homos even want to get married? marriage is basically slavery. i guess if fags want to get divorce raped too it's up to them
>>
>>77873527
t. Xi Ling "Tranny" PoNa
>>
>>77871034
Who cares what kind of private legal arrangement a couple of people make?

As long as citizens aren't forced to recognize it as something of potential value to society.
>>
>>77873329
>20 years ago
Yeah, all the people living in 1996 are now dead/reeducated/completely changed their opinion

>spousal rights and benifits
Those are for non-mentally and reproductively handicapped couples, who could actually leave something in the gene pool after they rot away.
>>
>>77873542
>why do homos even want to get married?
see
>>77872964
>>77873045
>>77873089
>>
>>77873382
see >>77873476
>>
>>77873640
>Those are for non-mentally and reproductively handicapped couple
sorry but you dont get to decide who gets and who doesn't apply for spousal benefits. Does it trigger you to know that?
>>
>>77871034

Don't fucking care OP.
>>
Why does ANYBODY want to get married?
>>
>>77873794
do i really need to answer this for the 3rd time?
>>
>>77873542
I too wish to know this.

>Church spends hundreds of years killing, persecuting and denouncing homosexuality

>Gays actually want to unify under this institute

>>77871034
Who is the guy with the ear piercing, he's way too handsome to be dating the other guy with the awful smile.
>>
File: 1466374021534.jpg (68 KB, 736x732) Image search: [Google]
1466374021534.jpg
68 KB, 736x732
>""""adults""""
>>
>>77873740
>>77873640
It is absurd to push benefits argument through reproduction, as there are infertile couples, or couples who don't make kids ,yet still beneft from the marriage tax cuts etc.

If anything change the benefits to only enacted when they make children, and remove all advantages of marriage

Folk who are against gay marriage by "becuz they cannot into children and get benefits" logic are silent against infertile or childless heterosexual couples.
>>
>>77871034
Society has zero interest in "legally uniting" faggots. Nothing beneficial for society comes out of poop dick-marriage.
>>
>>77871034
Because we need to incentivize traditional marriage for the maintenance and betterment of society.
>>
>>77872964
>>77873045
>>77873089
right, i'm sure it wasn't political parties that passed those laws

what was i thinking
>>
https://youtu.be/HKTeSR-Oz9o
>>
>>77873822
ok I just noticed your explanation. marriage almost starts making sense to me
>>
>>77873716
If it's a legal institution than why does the same concept exist in cultures that are so far-removed from modern legal codes? Did Solomon and Ghengis have to "register" all of their concubines?

And why isn't it a more common practice to just marry someone legally for the benefits and then have nothing to do with them after?
>>
>>77871034
The end to sex and marriage is creating a family unit.

>muh infertile straights!

They by design can have children even if they can't have children in practice.
>>
>>77871034
I don't have anything against gays (unless you're a faggot)
But marriage is for the straight.
>>
>>77873822
yes there's benefits that come with marriage. who gives a fuck, you only listed them out because you think a wall of privileges helps your sentimental case. people go their entire lives without being married and they don't end up on the streets. they're just benefits intended to alleviate the labor of raising a child.
>>
>>77871034
no one should be "legally united"
government has no business regulating the relationships of people
>>
>>77872434
>I don't get why gays want to get married
because they want to larp as normal healthy people
>>
>>77871875
T.A leaf
>>
>>77874113
>they're just benefits intended to alleviate the labor of raising a child.
over 60% of them have nothing to do with children. Did you even look at them?

They are intended to make it easier for people who want to spend their lives together to have access to things the other person has, like hospital visitation rights and such.
>>
>>77871034
You have 10 seconds to explain why gays need a social contract based on giving birth
>>
>>77871034
Romans 1
>>
>>77871034
You have ten seconds to justify legal union between any two adults without using religion.
>>
>>77874314
>a social contract based on giving birth
then why is giving birth not a requirement in ANY marriage institution?
>>
>samefags

They are so fucking narcissistic. I'm not asking for race mixing, but for fuck sakes why do fags always look for people who look exactly like themselves. It just makes them even more disgusting and creepy.
>>
>>77874487
Maybe it should:)
>>
>>77874553
>two people who love eachother but cant have babies because 1 person is sterile shouldnt be able to get married
This is why no one will ever love you
>>
>>77873891
>If anything change the benefits to only enacted when they make children, and remove all advantages of marriage
Sounds pretty fair. What are you implying?

>>77873740
>Does it trigger you to know that?
Not really, I'm not affected by this one bit. But with white birth rates way below replacement rate, you will be soon.
>>
How does this bait ALWAYS work.
>>
>>77874293
>over 60% of them have nothing to do with children.
>spend their lives together
Any benefit at all help in raising a child. It doesn't matter if it says that they are specifically for raising a child or not. A single parent home is not optimal for raising a child.

I'm sure you have heard the argument that these benefits are for investing in a child's future and whatever but if you are still arguing like this you have not really connected all the dots.
>>
>>77874613
>I'm not affected by this one bit.
the amount of posts you've made ITT says otherwise. Id say gay marriage bothers you a LOT.
> But with white birth rates
FOUND THE SANDNIGGER. fucking disgusting why even post?

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.
>>
>>77874293
>over 60% of them have nothing to do with children.
>spend their lives together
Any benefit at all help in raising a child. It doesn't matter if it says that they are specifically for raising a child or not. A single parent home is not optimal for raising a child. I'm sure you have heard the argument that these benefits are for investing in a child's future and whatever but if you are still arguing like this you have not really connected all the dots.
>>
>>77874611
So what marriage should be to have families and raise a family
>>
>>77874611
So what
>>
>>77874690
>>77874644
>literally samefagging
didnt read
>>77874700
speak english i dont speak nigger
>>
>>77874772
4chan was fucking up

I tried to post like 10 times
>>
But op, gay marriage exists now. What rock have u been under .
>>
>>77874772
Maine ya gots ta gibs me dat
>>
>>77871034
Because gays getting married means that gays aren't having children either. Thus the gay gene dies out. We need them right now to help stop the white genocide.
>>
It is haram
>>
>>77874642
He's not a very good fag
>>
>>77874927
>Good
>Fag
Pick one ;)
>>
>>77874487
>then why is giving birth not a requirement in ANY marriage institution?
it was an a priori thing before the pill
marriage=fucking=having children
the pill was a YUGE gamechanger and basically fucked verything up imo
>>
>>77871034
Because they're faggots
>>
>>77874901
t. chocolate bar
>>
File: literally perfect.jpg (241 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
literally perfect.jpg
241 KB, 1280x960
>>77874983
>Fag
I picked that one cause they're alright :^)))))
>>
>>77874681
the amount of posts you've made ITT says otherwise. Id say gay marriage bothers you a LOT.
Like, 6 one-liners, wow so many. I'm so bothered I took like 2 minutes to write several showrt posts, wow. Meanwhile you spammed half the thread.

FOUND THE SANDNIGGER.
Whatever, leaf, I'm sure Hassan will go easy on the ass this time. Also, nice reddit pasta.
>>
>>77871034
immoral, degenerate, unethical and its just plain wrong. its against nature and god and science and everything in general.
gays btfo

ARS4GAYBARS WE NEED MORE ORALLANDOS
>>
>>77874983
>>77875028
Why do you like tuna flaps? Oops thats right you secretly love the dick but don't got the balls to say shit
>>
>>77875038
Romans 1

Ya need to Repent
>>
>>77874852
iv never been more glad to be a lesbo
>>77875005
>it was an a priori thing
show me a single piece of evidence that a couple had to have children in order to get married EVER
>>
>>77871034

marriage is heterosexual, by nature
>>
>>77875103
>not an argument
ok. repented. Gays are still cool in my book.
>>
>>77875099
Had Bi tends prior to being saved, now I find it repulsive
>>
>>77875073
You don't know shit. Actually read and study all the angles on this. You've been duped. I'm sick of repeating myself
>>
>one post by this ID

Saged

Thread ends here
>>
>>77875154
but mariage is not natural. most other animals are not monogamous.
>>
>>77875103
Learn Koine Greek
>>
>>77875122
>show me a single piece of evidence that a couple had to have children in order to get married EVER
no you nigger you marry and THEN have children you idiot
>>
>>77875164
Romans 1
1 Corinthians 6

Hope God changes your mind
>>
>>77875206
>one post by this ID
Saged
>>
>>77875219
Arseno koitas

Men lying in bed together
>>
>>77875180
I'm saved too and I haven't your mental illnesses. Did you know the raptured will be virgins of women? Won't have defiled themselves with them?
>>
>>77875249
>not arguments
I dont know why you're stating your favorite verses but I am glad that you have them. I personally like the marvel universe.
>>
>>77875316
Verse?
>>
>>77874036
I hope you're young, because these questions are pretty basic and you could find an answer to them just by thinking.

>why does the same concept exist in cultures that are so far-removed from modern legal codes

Legal arrangements exist because humans do business with each other. When you buy something from someone, you contract with them (even if there is no contract written) that you will give them money in exchange for the goods. The fact that some people broke the contract meant that some legal entity needed to step in and suss everything out. It is the SAME EXACT thing where a legal bond needed to be established in order to deal with things like estates (after someone died) inheritances (for the same reason) and such stuff as doweries. The argument that it's widespread and so can't be legal is no argument at all.

>why isn't it a more common practice to just marry someone legally for the benefits and then have nothing to do with them after?

Because a legal bond isn't just a benefit. You are legally bound to that person and you are OBLIGED to adhere to the legal arrangement. You can marry whoever you like, but they will have all the privileges that a married person has in a marriage in relation to your stuff and your life. Obviously, you don't want to give such power to just anyone.
>>
>>77875344
Y
>>
>>77875303
http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/5hardtou.htm
Also,
>sleeping with the original nephilim stalkers
K. Good work goy
>>
>>77875347
The Unveiling Ch 7
>>
>>77875404
Its okay bb. :^) I still love you.
>>
File: 1453624387556.png (376 KB, 535x460) Image search: [Google]
1453624387556.png
376 KB, 535x460
Marriage is a failing institution anyway, let them have it.

It's not like a VAST majority of them have any interest in getting married.
>>
>>77875408
https://carm.org/bible-homosexuality
>>
>>77871034
They can though

So shut up
>>
>>77875164
that guy isn't even gay
>>
Homosexuality is a curable mental illness

Their love is not like our love, most are sexual deviants hence the overwhelming spread of AIDS throughout their community.

As long as we continue to accept it the further off a cure becomes. Do you want your offspring to be gay and have their chances of suicide increase exponentially? Or do we need to recognize homosexuality for what it is and work towards a vaccine
>>
>>77875598
I wouldn't tell you what's gonna happen to you lest you repent, if I didn't care :^)
>>
>>77875648
I never said he was.
>file names are for cleverness young autismo
>>
>>77875247
you still have not provided any evidence that children were ever a requirement for marriage. nice try tho faggot
>>
>>77871034
>1 post by this id
>>
>>77875630
Read my shit and see how the ambiguity is purposeful and you are unrighteous because i've read your crap many times. It is not the standard view for sheep nor is it gnostic. Golden Rule bud. Golden Rule. ALL of the clobber passages are interpreted and not translated and we kept zero context. Are you a priest who follows all of what is required solely of you, in leviticus? No? Why not? Whatever guy im gone i dont cavort with fancy bisexual hypocrites. Image and likeness bud. Maybe we all go to the unseen and only some are resurrected. Maybe that isn't Biblical. But we can only judge non believers. I am a believer. We gays are pitted as against a minority so you grocery shoppers can feel better
>>
>>77875760
>statements that still arent arguments
ok
>>
>>77875703
Xq28 gene
>>
>>77871034
the state gains no advantage from recognizing them as such
>>
>>77871034
Gayboys can fuck each other as many times as they want, so stop with your victim complex, faggot.
>>
>>77875931
Surrogates? Also acceptable to God at least for Abraham and Sarah?
>>
>>77875884
The curse of a democratic system, you get to vote your ways, and I get to vote mine, :)
>>
>>77875806
>you still have not provided any evidence that children were ever a requirement for marriage
its not about evidence as i said its an a priori thing
you seriously want to tell me that people in a society where
1.sex outside of marriage is heaviliy disinsentivised
2.there are no prophylactics(or really hard to get)
3.you cant get an abortion(or again really hard to get)
4.fags couldnt apply for marriage
was not about getting children?
>>
>>77876011
Yeah thanks to Ishmael, we have Islam now
>>
File: 1466258146248.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466258146248.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>77871034
I don't owe you an explanation as to why my civilization should be preserved.

Fuck off with these threads, you brain-damaged nation-wrecker.
>>
>>77876043
oh, thats fine then.
>>
>>77876104
Do not insult God. You're failing all your tests now
>>
File: polgbt.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>
>>77871034
There is no reason.

>They should just not get the Marriage Family starter money because they cannot have kids, Also 2 Adoptive fathers have 75% more likely hood to abuse the adopted child if its a male.
>>
>>77876112
a million times this
>>
>>77876043
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77876192
Same goes for women.

>2 adoptive lesbian mothers are 75% more likely to abuse an adopted child if its Female.
>>
>>77871875
>Leaf
Because marriage was to secure that a family name or a bloodline was carried down from generation to generation, if you cannot reproduce continuing your family name or bloodline then why for fuck's sake would you want to marry another person? if not for business maybe? for love? Shakespeare? Romanticism? Seriously? Molly is holy.
>>
I love the fuckers on this board who claim to to "red pilled" while they at the same time believe in God.
>>
>>77876278
And breeders molest everybody in numbers that blow away the fags who kicked out pedos in the 70s
>>
File: image.png (157 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 750x1334
>>77871034
>Consent
>>
>>77876278
>>77876192
Now put those "facts" back into your ass gently. You'll learn to like it.
>>
>>77876348
pol is satire anon. pol is always against whatever the mainstream is for. its the one thing you can count on. also, if you havent been here for years, then i've just clued you into the secret.
>i didnt always post gay pron in a gay troll thread
>>
>>77872024
Liberal humor is cancer
>>
>>77875880
If your claiming to be a Christian and saying homosexuality is okay, that is causing others to sin, I'm sorry if God hurts your feelings because he doesn't want you to practice something that feels natural to you, I agree about and I didn't use OT to show you where it was wrong, by the way, my Bisexuality was cured by Jesus, the Golden Rule, I would want someone to tell me I was doing wrong.
>>
>>77876370
>>77876502
so you have been molested lol?

>why didn't you goto the police?
>>
>>77876160
God gave Abraham Isaac, he was to bring Gods people not Ishmael
>>
>>77876370
accepting homosexuality the first step into accepting other degeneracies
yes there's a lot of fucked up straight people out there but straightness itself is the truth and normal
homosexuality is immoral from the onset
>>
>>77876632
Don't project, Straya. It can be hard to admit that you were raped by drop-bears, but I know your loving government would be happy to provide the counseling and care you need. That beautiful OZ healthcare system, so superior to America, is something we all envy.
>>
>>77876273
If I want to vote the Gay away, I'm aloud to
>>
File: 1355617346095.png (1 MB, 1274x960) Image search: [Google]
1355617346095.png
1 MB, 1274x960
>>77876160
But he's right though, ishmael (and his sons) as well as the canaanite usurpers pretending to be jews are proof that god has no idea what the fuck he's doing.... and if he does know what he's doing he's clearly demonstrating a malevolent attempt at wiping out all life on this planet.... you know, his creation which he apparently loves so much (but is also hellbent on destroying for some wacky reason).

lol, u so cray-cray yaweh omg
>>
>>77876632
You were molested by a gay or lesbian?
>>77876605
I don't know wtf you're talking about. Pagan children whoremongering fallen angel raping cultists got confused for two adult loving consensual married men. Bride of Christ? Catholic celibate priests? Covering your head? Straights are so cucked it isn't even funny. Married to Christ but don't you dare marry a man on the earth. Is Christ not on the earth anymore? He is though. Yes I know yoga is having sex with 'god' and therefore demons but im not exactly talking about that or only that am I? What'd Jesus say about teh gheys?
>>
>>77876816
Unless it violates the principles laid out in the Constitution. Which it does. Sad to see Americans with such a low level understanding of their own government system.
>>
>>77871034
I don't anyone should be legally united.

Marriage through the state is the dumbest thing first world nations have done to themselves. Gay people bit off more than they can chew.
>>
>>77876508
And here we have a fag that thought he was finally accepted as a member of the "edgy cool alt-right xD because MILO IS SO EPIC XD" figures out nobody really likes homos
>>
>>77876914
Give me the amendment or article?
>>
>>77876605
you might be honestly too dumb to realize what they're saying. and they arent even attacking it from the outside, they're stating that to be a christian is something far different in the word vs what a "normal christian" does or is.

so on the one hand you're just ignoring your own bias or delusions with no real continuity or coherency.

on the other hand if you're being honest you unironically believe that a supernatural being would make a list of things that he wanted his followers to wear and eat and do. re-read moses' out of the desert and up mount sainai for the commandments with your critical thinking adult hat on and convince me that it isnt literally propaganda for the unwashed masses of the day
>>
>>77876945
>doesnt understand the content of the statement hes referencing
ok
>>
>>77876752
Why did it happen then? The Creator had it become as much
>>77876860
>God doesn't know what He's doing
Get out
>>
>>77877011
Yes he would, where under a different covenant now, so dietary and priestly laws are out, but some things carried over, if you gonna willfully sin and claim to be a Christian, I have a problem with that
>>
>>77875214
And yet there are species that mate for life. Humans are one of those species.
>>
>>77877115
>doesn't deny it
Go back to being democrat bruh you're not welcome here
>>
>>77877277
It's not a sin you Mong. A man who lieth on a bed does not mean homosexual sodomy
>>
>>77876086
>its not about evidence
so you admit you are wrong then, nice
>>
>>77876982
The first one, idort. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.
>>
>>77871875
>Canadian
>votes Republican

You voted Liberal too didn't you? you uninformed motherfucker
>>
>>77877123
He allows things to happen
>>
>>77877406
And He told Satan not to kill Job
>>
>>77871951
you don't have to be in love to get married pig
:^)
>>
>>77877360
>leafs
>able to engage to in civil discussion
there are people here who want to discuss /pol/itics why do you need to be a nigger and shit everything up
>>
>>77877353
How does the Bible define marriage
>>
>>77877277
>Only the rules I like carried over
Christfags, everyone
>>
>>77877392
What does that have to do with Homosexuality
>>
>>77877513
I don't know. Ask Abraham's slave lady. Ask why some say Islam might permit abortions
>>
>>77877486
You do if you want it to succeed, you fucking shitposter.
>>
>>77877468
Yep, so what
>>
>>77877277
>this is out
>but things carried over
>specifically just gays carried over
ok and thats what the other poster was referencing; your inability to critically think about what you just stated
>>
>>77877531
No you can find them in the New Testament
>>
Explain how a state refusing the recognize their union (as is within the state's rights) is a constitutional violation.

I've got to give the supreme court credit though. They're more effective at legislating than the actual legislature!
>>
>>77877604
That He is in charge of everything. He doesn't give us things due to our faith. He gives takes and counts and we are not to interrupt that or confuse that or quantify that in any way. You are wearing no armour. Anyways best luck with your self hatred but i dont need this shit anymore
>>
>>77877564
Marriage is a religious union, that's your claim? It is either a religious or a secular union. If it is secular then the Constitution guarantees equality, just aa the supreme Court ordered. If it is religious then the state haa no right to make any kind of law regarding it. You lose either way.
>>
>>77876426
if he consented, what's wrong?
>>
>>77877319
youre just saying things that are non sequitur are you a bot??
>>
>>77877572
A man shall join a woman and the two shall become one flesh
>>
>>77877583
>oinks angrily
>>
File: 1433986700197.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1433986700197.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>77877353
>>77877277
>>77876860
>>77876752
>>77876605
>presumably grown men bitching at each other about how their respective iterations of their shared imaginary friend disagree
>>
File: danschneider.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
danschneider.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
>>77876810
>>77876879
I was raped by a gay lesbian homosex drop bear named "dropbear-rape-machine-90001" one word.

He was wearing one of those general hats like che guarvavava and he kept shouting Freedom and Democracy and calling me a fascist.

I just don't think you should be allowed to cause harm to the unwitting.
>>
>>77877737
And lose ability to be raptured. Did Adam eat the fruit? What book is your quote from?
>>
>>77877704
Hatred, if I hated you I wouldn't bother even talking to you about it, I would just let you stand before a just and holy God
>>
>>77871034
>he thinks it's about love
you've obviously never seen a gay pride parade
>>
>>77871034
because your mom thats why
>>
File: polgbt saves the day.gif (2 MB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
polgbt saves the day.gif
2 MB, 200x282
>>77877829
calm down m8, i'd still lick your wounds and nut-ure you back to health :^))
>>
>>77877869
So let me. It's not your job to judge me and you're doing it wrong. Are you married? Where'd your prior dicklust come from? Surrogates are ok. We nitpicked on OT and translations. But your tropes on marriage kill my entire faith and banish me. Because. Reasons. That you know are 101% correct. Nah
>>
>>77871034
the bible
>>
>>77877716
Yeah, so what, court cases can be changed. There is an old saying "Marshal has made his decision, let's see him enforce it.
>>
>>77877889
They hate eachother. That's why they fight and bleed and dress up in heavy costumes and disguises. Straight people hate eachother when they flash their mammaries at mardi gras
>>
>>77877656
Cite it, and then I will carefully explain to you why you are wrong.
>>
Gays shouldn't be married, but they can get a civil union with the same benefits if they'd like. Keep them out of the church.

Also no adoptions.
>>
They can
as long they re opposite genders, otherwise it doesn't make sense
>>
>>77878033
Anyone in any state is legally recognized. No one is resisting. The states have already all complied. Your rebellion is imaginary.
>>
>>77878024
Not really. And that's rich coming from you. Scattered under the nations until His return. Is He back yet? Nope. Gotta hasten the antiChrist. Oops!
>>
>>77878035
>the point

>you

it's about sex you fukcing moron
>>
File: 1464479946724.jpg (98 KB, 612x482) Image search: [Google]
1464479946724.jpg
98 KB, 612x482
>>77878024
Youre an hour late to that joke
>>
>>77877851
Mark 10, Jesus's definition of marriage,
>>
>>77878173
Does bringing a second woman into a straight barren marriage to make kids make sense? Oh it does? Then who are you to complain?
>>
File: Purelove.jpg (48 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Purelove.jpg
48 KB, 500x492
It's disgusting. It's wrong. It's fucking disgusting and wrong.

inb4
>"It's icky s-so it should be banned!

No. Look. Idiot. Hey you. Hey dolt. Idiot whose reading this. Look. We don't let humans sodomize or marry animals. And for the same basic reasoning it's wrong for humans. And gross. And disease ridden.

Most gays are nice people, sure, but they're just leading sinful and wrong lives and need to repent. I live in Hollywood and the amount of times I get hit on by gay men is disgusting. At first it was a compliment, now I really get annoyed. Take your disgusting ways and repent before it's too late. You know what you're doing is disgusting and wrong.
>>
>>77877767
Stop NZ, I don't know what noise a kiwi makes. This isn't fair.
>>
>>77878360
>this late to the troll fest
Anon... I
>>
>>77871126
>>77872088
Carl pls go
>>77871875
lelelelehehehehe SO FUNNY XDDDDDD
eat shit, leaf
>>
>>77877968
Not Judging, warning is different, original sin is a thing, we are born with a sinful nature, but from what I heard from practicing LGBT members in the innercircles was that sexuality was fluid
>>
>>77878217
No straights have any kind of sex except at home
>>77878239
That was about divorce. Not that you've been reading any of my sources but here's another. http://www.gaychristian101.com/isnt-the-bible-pretty-clear-that-gay-marriage-is-wrong.html
>>
>>77878086
On Practicing man love
Romans 1
1 Corinthians 6
>>
>>77878360
That's a lot of words to say "ew gross, gay".
>>
>>77878470
You lost me again and you're splitting hairs and being selective
>>77878360
Do you honestly think nobody finds you nasty? I find your idea of sex absolutely putrid
>>
>>77878543
There you go again. You learned nothing from me. I learned nothing from you
>>
>>77878360

If OP's pic was two attractive ladies hugging each other and smiling, would you make the same "ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND WRONG" argument?
>>
The State shouldn't have a role in marriage. It should be an arrangement organized between and by individuals with private contracts.
>>
>>77874293
Most of these are only benefits in the sense that they avoid government hassle. Why should there be a law that prevents certain people from adopting or certain people from visiting loved ones in the hospital? Tear down these artificial legal barriers and there is no need for marriage.
>>
>>77878442
Not a troll. That .gif is hot (her reaction). Got any more?
>>77878548
But i'm not right, now am I boy?
>>77878581
>thinking straight sex is gross
Must be homosexual.
>>
>>77875400
>Marriage is a purely legal and therefore socially-subjective institution
>It has to also necessarily, by-definition be a "legal bond" even though it is indeed subjective and legally-determined with no other necessary components

"It is valid because it is legal and legal because it is valid."

And you just keep trying to say that marriage is some kind of amazing set of benefits and making it sound like non-married people automatically receive some hyper-shitty end of the stick. That isn't the case.
>>
>>77877492
By admitting you have no evidence you admit your claim to be false. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not understand that without evidence anyone can make claims about anything? I fucked your mom last night but its not about evidence its about priori obviously.
>>
File: 2gays.png (319 KB, 954x599) Image search: [Google]
2gays.png
319 KB, 954x599
feces on the penis is gross
penis in the feces is worse
>>
>>77878188
So what, i didn't really agree with Kim Davis, I think you are to obey the Law, but let's just say if there was a change of law or a purity purge, I would probably look the other way
>>
>>77878496
>No straights have any kind of sex except at home
the fuck are you talking about?

I'm telling you gay pride parades paint a different picture than the whole "it's all about love" bullshit by SHOWING us that it's all about sex
your statement is completely irrelevant to my point
>>
>>77878714
Like straight people?
>>77878688
Who do you think you are? Get used to it. Enjoy your fishy bread slime
>>
>>77878643

No, I wouldn't. Because it's a fact that most girls are secret lesbians who just don't want to act on that urge. And good for them, because that urge is sinful and wrong.

But gay men are just a bunch of whores. I seriously walk through the streets at night and see these degens getting black out wasted and grabbing each other.

Don't even get me started on the gay pride parade floats around town. It's horrible. I mean, seriously, why in public? What about the children who are forced to see that? You don't see anything wrong with that?
>>
>>77878496
I read it, did you read mine,
>>
>>77878777
Straight people dindu nuffin
>>
>>77878688
>not a troll
>thinks x is disgusting so nobody should x is an argument
im conflicted anon
>>
>>77878841
Of course. Now we can each stop speaking to eachother
>>
File: 1465758261642.jpg (108 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1465758261642.jpg
108 KB, 700x466
Heterosexuality - 1
Gay homo poop eating faggotry - 0

we won this one boys. the fags have only memes to sustain their worthless pozzed lives.

GAYS BTFO
>>
cuz i dont like it and it oppresses my religious values
>>
>>77878830
>most women are lesbians

Heres your (you)
>>
>>77871034
because it lead to these two adopting a son and raping him (but only if they're australian.)
>>
>>77878920
Why'd you pick that image, 'sinner'?
>>
>>77878828
>Enjoy your fishy bread slime

Coming from a guy who literally inserts his penis into another man's asshole or lets another man insert his penis into his.

k.

>>77878867

How am I a troll? I'm making valid points why the homosexual lifestyle is degenerate, sinful, and wrong. It's an urge and you just stuff that shit deep down inside of you if you have it and marry a fat chick like the rest of us.
>>
>>77878714
>straight couples have never had anal sex
>doesnt understand that you can clean yourself out before anal or vaginal sex
anon are you also autistic?
>>
File: tumblr_mij8u3OrjK1rd51m3o1_540.png (241 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mij8u3OrjK1rd51m3o1_540.png
241 KB, 540x356
>>77878952
hes half correct. Most women are bisexual
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
>>
>>77878622
Romans 1
Clearly talks about people being given over a depraved mind, then talks about what acts correspond to being given over
>>
>>77879034
>valid points
>still thinks 'i dont like x' is an argument
you are trying too hard or not enough i honestly cant tell
>>
>>77878865
>you should not bother with me I'm not very intelligent
ok got it thanks
>>
>>77878760
No change in law is coming. Your violent purge fantasies are moronic. I can tell you, coming to "purge" me and my husband would not end well for you. We are /polgbtk/.
>>
>>77879317
Straight people dindu nuffin.
>>
>>77871034
fag
>>
If there was a heterosexual version of grindr, marriage rates would be even more abysmal than they are now and the whole fucking world would have AIDS. Also the gays are liberal, and thus support importing the religion of beace. They're too fucking stupid to say what they need on a political stage.
>>
>>77879419
Clamdigger
>>
>>77879450
Tinder. Ashley Madison
>>
>>77879504
baby girl you are going way too hard in this thread but i like it at the same time. take a breather.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.