[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he losing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
/pol/, can someone explain to me why, after the Orlando attack last week, Trump is now losing to Hillary?

I would have figured that another Muslim carrying out an attack would only serve to bolster his support due to his stance on the borders, terrorism, and Islam.

Why has the opposite happened?
>>
>>77840359

Rigged polls. When your polling population is like 45%*dem to 33% rep or whatever, obviously trump is behind.
>>
>>77840359
American women want the Muslim cock. After the attack, they got worried that Muslims would be banned so they changed to Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1531x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1531x365
Source: Latest Bloomberg poll
>>
>>77840359
He isn't losing, just poll manipulation and demoralization.
>>
>>77840359
always consider the sources of your information, and vet them carefully.
once you've done that, forget 90% of what the media tells you to think, and make up your own mind based on facts and experience.
they hate it when you do that...
>>
>>77840359

Another Muslim attack would have helped him but he shit the bed in the aftermath.

>We need to ban people on watchlists from owning guns

This lost my vote. He's another flavor of authoritarian.

>B-but he spoke with the NRA?

That doesn't comfort me, what if he had been president? This showed that he doesn't know what to fucking do and pandered to a special interest group about how to proceed from there. Had he had authority he would have made the "Watchlist No guns" pass and the cucks here wouldn't have dared raised arms against him because >MUH GOD EMPEROR.
>>
>>77840803
>lolbertarian detected
>>
>>77840359

Maybe because even after a mass shooting, all he can do is brag about himself.
>>
>>77840359
Britishit comedians making a campaing against him.
>>
>>77840657
>>77840645
>>77840561
You guys sound like the Bernie supporters
>bernie is winning! hillary is rigging the polls!
>a close lose is a win!

Top kek
>>
>>77840359
Has to be rigged. I mean who the fuck is actually voting for Hillary?
>>
>>77840803
Dude he won't actually ban them. He's just pandering to liberals.
>>
>>77840359
He's not.
>>
>>77841071
He's winning in the poll I posted, are you autistic?
>>
>>77840359
The pollsters telling us he's losing are the same pollsters that told us he would never win the primaries. So, yeah, who cares what they say? Just keep supporting Trump, and we'll have a grand ol' laugh at the media when this is all over.
>>
>>77840359
muslims are like highlander. the more they kill, the stronger they become
>>
>>77840561

>Semi-automatic assault rilfe

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77840894

It's possibly this and the definitely Judge Curiel thing. Only completely blind fanboys couldn't see why that was categorically WRONG and damaging. If everyone had called him out on it, he could have patched it up, like with the "punish women for abortions" situation. But too many bootlickers wouldn't save Trump from himself.

t. still a Trump supporter
>>
>>77840849

Trump supporters have absolutely no concept of Precedence.

Once 8 years have passed and say a Demoncrat gets into office, what are you going to when they decide to put former Trump supporters, white males or other dissedents on that list?

Whatever policy a president makes the next one gets to use it, it doesn't automatically go away. The fact he lacks that kind of foresight lost my vote.
>>
>>77840359
Trump isn't losing. The media is creating a false narrative. They're covering for Soros funded election fraud in November.
>>
>>77840359
Because even if he is just walking down the street and trips on a curb a little but and catches himself, the media would cover it 24/7 across all stations, media outlets, papers, everything wall to wall-"DO you really think we should have president that can't walk properly?"-"Do you think the way he was walking oppressed women as a tripped?"-"The way he almost fell was racist."-"Hillary wouldn't have tripped she would have deleted that curbs account ahahaha. REMEMBER THAT hahahahahdbzuhdjekejr so clever and original!"
Everytime he slips up in the slightest way this is what happens.
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>77840359
He's not his numbers went up 15‰ in the last two weeks.

Also the national polls are being rigged by bribes Hillarys cabal is giving out see guccifer leaks for more on that.
>>
>>77840359
What do you mean he's losing? If you gon on Reddit and Facebook groups, you'll see countless comments of people who have given up and accepted Trump as president.
>>
>>77840803
>he lost my vote
>now i am voting for the vagina to take my guns or the libertarian who will let everyone into the country
fuck off
>>
>>77841179
Bernie was also winning in several polls posted on reddit
>>
>>77841432
I knew you were a Canadian this whole time you old bitch
>>
>>77840359
He was losing in the polls throughout the primary election.
>>
>>77840359
>concern trolling
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>77840359
the liberals still have the power, don't give up. we will TEAR TAHT SHIT DOWN BRO, TEAR IT DOWN
>>
>>77841532
Thanks for proving that polls mean nothing then
>>
File: 1465340530133.jpg (29 KB, 357x395) Image search: [Google]
1465340530133.jpg
29 KB, 357x395
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
>>
>>77840359
That wave of polls was heavily skewed, the methodology was nothing but a joke, but yeah he is still losing in the polls after Hillary consolidated the nomination. I think that's the relevant bit. What surprised me was that the shooting didn't really influence the (actually credible) polls. Still a lot of time to go though, we'll see how it goes.

It'll always be a tough battle. Every single news outlet (except Breitbart, if they count) and most political agents are against him every step of the way so don't expect this to be easy.
>>
>>77841179
That's not even a "who will you vote" poll
>>
>>77840803
NO SHIT HE'S ANOTHER AUTHORITARIAN, THIS IS a fucking NAZI BOARD MAN
>>
>>77842007
OP was asking about the Orlando attack, I was showing him that most people agree with trump on the issue
>>
>>77840359
hes not. the jew polls are fake
>>
>>77842057
That's the problem I always had with Nazis. They're leftists, and in some ways they're just as bad as Democrats.

Real right-wingers don't want to give the government more power. They just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>77840561
>5% margin of error
People actually pay attention to this garbage? It tells us nothing!
>>
>>77840359
Because he's too retarded to be president, even for America.
>>
>>77841187

and even if he doesn't win, the impact he has made will change the world forever, people won't just accept defeat, even if it is false defeat
>>
>>77842377
Every poll has a margin of error, usually 3-5%
>>
>>77840359
she actually had a really good speech the other day and people really responded well to it. also, she just won the nomination outright so she got a bump from that.
>>
>>77841804
he's a lizard person isn't he. Just look at his face.
>>
>>77842511
Yeah but when the gap between the candidates falls within the margin of error it makes the poll useless. It's a toss-up.
>>
>>77841317
He's the only one who had the balls to name Muslims. When we win, Muslims on the terror watch list and the insane will be prevented from legally purchasing firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition. Firearm safety will be taken more seriously, including storage of firearms.

This is entirely reasonable, and should have been done long ago.

IF we lose, there will be no change to firearm legislation, and the happening will most likely happen.
>>
>>77840359

The polls are going to drop until the last month. Then they will rise to 60%.

Screencap me.
>>
File: maxresdefault5.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault5.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>77841344
This.

Its controlled opposition OP. We would have lost the entire nomination process if we believed the American media and their polls.
>>
>>77842669
Small possibility of that considering its + Or -
>>
>>77840803
Kek he lost both the neolib vote for being too authoritarian and the non-autismo vote by being an insufferable bellend trying to use the attack to get recognition. How does a man fuck up this bad with so few words?
>>
1. You are taking the (((Lugenpresse))) at face value. Polls are done by the (((MSM))) and they are all against Trump.
2. /pol/ is being raided by leftist think tanks, including Reddit. That's why there are so many doom and gloom threads such as yours.
3. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>77842936
You're retarded.

See >>77840561

If the moe is 5% then they could be tied or one could be slightly behind since there's only a 4% gap between them. That falls within the 5% more.

That poll is garbage.
>>
>>77843574
>telling me to see my own post and then lecturing me on basic knowledge about margin of error
>>
Because he continually says stupid shit.
>>
>>77843954
Well you clearly have no basic knowledge of margin or error. Either you're retarded or a troll.

Regardless, your shitty poll is useless in drawing any real conclusion. Hillary could just as easily be tied with or slightly ahead of Trump because of the margin of error.
>>
>>77840359
Except that since the shooting his polls have gone up. But don't let facts affect your shitposting Billy. Do what you do.
>>
>>77844217
And just as likely, trump could be fairer ahead than the poll shows
>>
>>77844693
Farther*
>>
>>77841071
The difference is actual voter turnout. The consistent bias of polls against Trump has been so notable this whole cycle that Limbaugh has suggested a monetary penalty for pollsters that turn out inaccurate outside their advertised margin of error.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (92 KB, 845x657) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
92 KB, 845x657
>>77840359
Because he's a conman who just wanted publicity, and to throw the election to his friend Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>77844693
Exactly.

But you can't say that for sure. So it is useless.
>>
>>77844893
He's been talking about running for president for thirty years, but only if things get worse than they were under Carter.
>>
>>77844899
Very small chance that Hillary is actually supposed to be ahead in the poll because the margin of error would have to swing almost entirely in her favor
>>
>>77840359
Biased polls for damage control. The news is always manipulated. They refuse to talk about the other shooters in Orlando because then it would be a radical islam issue. With a single gunman, they spin it as a gun control story, even though he was an ISIS-supporting extremist.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.