[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commonwealth of three nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: RPtrojga.jpg (65 KB, 648x854) Image search: [Google]
RPtrojga.jpg
65 KB, 648x854
Common Ukrainian and Lithuanian brothers, we should unite and rule Eastern Europe as we did in the past! We can do this, Commonwealth is the only solution!

One army.
One foreign politics.
One economy.
Three different cultures.

Separate we are nothing, together we could be empire! Lets discus!
>>
>>77836956
Fellow polack supporting this.
>>
>>77837463
Thanks mate. Any Ukrainian or Lithuanian on /pol/? Tell me what you think?
>>
>>77836956
We tried this and we fucked up badly. I don't think union with Ukraine would now even have a chance to become a thing. Most Ukrainians hate Poles and vice versa.
>>
>>77838147
I don't think so. There was a lot of bad blood in the past but we can work on this. While I was travelling Ukraine most of the people was kinda friendly to me because of my nationality. I think it's mostly their government (ours also) create unnecessary tension.
>>
Look at those motherfuckers, we used to by unite and we used to be powerful. Then we start working alone and now we are just jokes.
>>
>>77836956
Do you want to be partitioned? Because that's how you get partitioned.
>>
kek fuck poles.
>>
>>77839280
You wot mate? We were partitioned because we were dick for Ukrainians and didn't create union. I don't know what are you talking about.
>>
>>77839545
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
You were a large mega block then Russia, Austria and Prussia decided you were tasty.

You might not have noticed but you've already been partitioned again in the modern era by Russia and the EU.
>>
>>77838389
I haven't met any Ukrainian, but my brother, who study in the bigger city, told me that most ukrainian students he met still see Poles as arrogant nobles.
Stop dreaming, we move too much away from each other.
>>
>>77839733
Oh god, there was so many causes of this and you want just simplified it to "you were to big"? Nah, it's not that easy. Also there is and was a lot of bigger countries and nobody invades them.

>You might not have noticed but you've already been partitioned again in the modern era by Russia and the EU.

kek
>>
>>77836956
Where's Belarus in your master plan?
>>
>>77839733
Just like you were partitioned by EU and Pakistan :^)
>>
>>77839848
450 years ago when we created union with Lithuania we were completely different culturally and ethnically and we were ably to exist for almost two and a half of century.

>>77840088
Belarusian brothers are always welcomed.
>>
>>77840082
It's about where you are located. Poland simply has too many borders to protect.
Look at the modern history for the UK, the core territory has been left virtually untouched while places like Germany, Italy and Poland have been conquered and carved up several times.
>>
>>77836956
Polish visiting germanistan
A part off Polish Nationalism is the will to kill all of these imaginary people. They're the jews off the slavs, fuck off traitor.
>>
>>77840557
Still, if we stay weak we will lose. And in the past it was mostly our fault that we lost, we were just to proud. Also Church was strong and mostly against us.

>>77840579
Totally not shill. Also polish tradition is one of the most liberal in Europe (don't confuse with liberalism).
>>
Bump?
>>
>>77836956
Lithuania hates Poland and is an ethnonationalist pisshole, but I believe they will polonize eventually because their culture is just so tiny in comparison with Poland that, who wouldn't polonize?

And I don't want to be in a union with Ukraine. They're two-faced for me. There is some barbarism in them - only look at Wołyń. You want to risk having to deal with the Ukrainians, who are potentially very violent?

I'm comfortable with Poland being alone. Catholic, non-violent people who are immune to ideologies. Poland is almost a self-sustainable culture. The last place where civilization exists. Why make it dirty
>>
>>77836956

fuck off, cuck

>ukrainian

no such brothers
>>
>>77842741
Well, that's true, they don't seems to like us. That's why I was counting on some Lithuanian voices.

>>77842989
>>77842741

If we continue to act hostile to them we will never find common platform. Also pleas shut down your cuck-machine, it's not even funny any more.
>>
>>77843408
Those nations will never find a common platform. As I said, maybe except Lithuania and Belarus because they are tiny nations

The integration of the territories of Poland and Ukraine failed twice, there's no reasonable reason to repeat any form of integration again. I don't want Cossacks and UPA here again
>>
>>77843637
Cossacks used to be quite interested in union with Poland. And we can ALWAYS find common enemies and this is one of that things that unite people.

Listen, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's complete impossible, but I can't see any logic in fighting each other. We ride on the same bike.
>>
Great idea OP.

The trend is for countries to split up into even less significant nations. On their own have no influence on the world stage and only exist to make their local population feel less butthurt. Im looking at you Slovenia, Basque, South Sudan, Montenegro, Slovakia, Latvia and so on gimme a break.

A commonwealth of PLU would be a dominant nation and have a fair amount of sway on regional if not world events. Annex Moldova as well and make it happen!
>>
>>77843870
I'm not advocating for fighting. I'm for not integrating with Ukraine, because it has failed miserably. Ukraine is a separate state, leave it alone
>>
>>77843993
Annexing Moldavia is an awful idea, that would be asking for civil war. Also I'm not taking about hostile annexation, the only way is to do it wilfully.

>>77844091
I'm not sure if all of Ukrainians would agree with you, especially from west.
>>
>>77843408
We dont need a common platform in the first place cuck. Just the idea off a friendship with Ukraine is the same as shitting on your ancestors.
>>
>>77844377
>especially from west
but the west is the most anti-polish part of it. UPA is most popular there. Besides, you have like 80% of ukrainian territory left
>>
>>77844503
>your ancestors.
At least now we know you are fucking shill, now fuck off.

Also why cuck? You have some problem with your wife or what? Is it freudian thing?
>>
>>77844377

Yeah good point. They would bring nothing to the union. I was just thinking of the extra land. They can go to Romania.

A better option might be to get Belarus involved. Although that could be a real landmine.
>>
>>77836956
>siding with Ukraine
Doomed.
>>
Coming to think about it, why not V4 commonwealth?
>>
>>77844670
You are right. Also east is much more wealthy. Still, if we won't start building some kind of platform we will be fucked sooner or later. EU, Germany, Russia, we are already in bad position. So why not to try at least? That's what I want to do here, start some dialogue with Ukrainians and Lithuanians. Big shame that none of them visit this thread.
>>
>>77845081
>EU, Germany, Russia, we are already in bad position
Germany and Russia will become failed states in the future. The question is how soon. Even some russian analysts predict that Russia and the EU might collapse at the same time
>>
>>77844759
As I sad before, Belarusians are bros.

>>77844970
Also nice idea. I'm more eager to look for some patterns in the past but it used to be real hope. It's sad that v4 is literally dead nowadays.
>>
File: Best.jpg (125 KB, 823x918) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
125 KB, 823x918
>>77836956
A common lithuanian has nothing against a pole.
Our lithuanian "youth" does, in mind I have is bastards who drink far than normal, smoke from the age of 12(yes, in Lithuania this is common) and go around vandalizing peoples property.
I live in a region belonging to Šiauliai, this is the worst possible region you could live in Lithuania. It's full of these "youths"
What I'm saying is more mature and older people don't have many problem with poles, it's the "youths" who do.
>>
>>77845081
>Big shame that none of them visit this thread
Maybe that's the best answer to your idea :)
>>
>>77844739
Fuck off im Polish. My ancestors are smiling at me traitor, can you say the same?
>>
>>77845346
Smoking at the age of 12 is nothing uncommon in most polish cities either. We are just as corrupted, but at least we don't hate you guys for no reason..
>>
File: optopedal.png (63 KB, 365x201) Image search: [Google]
optopedal.png
63 KB, 365x201
>>77836956
>Commonwealth with Ukraine
How about no
>>
>>77845277
Maybe, maybe not. And even if it happened it makes no good for us - when empires falls the weak are mostly crushed. But Commonwealth would be something that could not only survive drastic geopolitical changes but also make some benefits of this. Just saying.
>>
>>77845346
That's common problem. And what common Lithuanian think about our past? I mean we used to be pretty close but, as far as I can say, most of the people have forgotten about that, at least at Poland.
>>
>>77845601
We aren't hateful as well but being mean to others is our thing, hence the depression among us.
But when we do hate, it is russians, nobody in Lithuania who isn't a native doesn't like a russians.
>>
>>77846047
I can imagine that being part of CCCP wasn't fun at all.
>>
>>77845346
Šiauliai is not safest city even for a regular Lithuanian.
But most "ethno-nationalist anti-globalists" come from Kaunas and there is something with Elektrėnai where most cringeworthy pro-Putinist Eurasianists come.
>>
Get the fuck out of here with this bs. Historically Ukraine was never a part of the union. Even territorialy maybe 30% of today's Ukraine was in. Next up if you can't declare yourslef an empire while being diplomatic so you would have to leave the EU and possibly NATO. And in that case Russia would gobble this shit up in a few weeks. Other than that there is quite a bit of hostility between Lithuanians and Pollaks.
>>
>>77836956
Ukraine is a corrupt shithole. Otherwise good idea.

>>77845346
>I live in a region belonging to Šiauliai, this is the worst possible region you could live in Lithuania. It's full of these "youths"
>tfw I'm from Šeule and used to be /forsas/
good times m8
but yeah most Lithuanians have nothing against Poland.
>>
File: Coat_of_Arms_Lithuania.png (42 KB, 367x403) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_Arms_Lithuania.png
42 KB, 367x403
>>77845941
From my perspective:
Populace knows we were union sometime ago but not very well educated about the matter.
If anything, we make bitter jokes about poles.
>>
>>77846280
>>77846315

Thanks guys, it makes me happy. I will visit your counties again this holidays and try to talk with people but it's good to know that not all is lost.
>>
>>77846516
If you do visit, visit the good and nice places western Lithuania(Žemaitija) and southern Lithuania. Very nice people and the nature is beautiful like it was made by god.
>>
File: those were the days.jpg (399 KB, 1179x867) Image search: [Google]
those were the days.jpg
399 KB, 1179x867
those were the days haha
>>
>>77846912
I will, thanks for advice. I would also like to see Wilno.
>>
>>77836956
Can i come? I want to remove kebab
>>
>>77847197
Try to be as polish as possible. Ya know, better not stand out
>>
>>77847428
Well, Commonwealth used to be open for everybody so I can't see why not. But if you want to remove kebab better talk with Serbian.
>>
>>77847677
I don't know what you imagine to be polish.
>>
>>77839545
>We were partitioned because we were dick for Ukrainians

fuck off you ukrainian scum. "Hey guys, hey guys Im Polish. I-I swear. Please believe me."
>>
>>77849085
You don't know our history so you have no idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>77849224
The partitions didnt have nothing to do with ukraine. The bong is right.
>>
>>77849339
Did have nothing to do*
>>
>>77836956
correction: belarus is actually more of a descendant of the commonwealth than lithuania, we should invite them
>>
>>77836956
>Commonwealth of three nations
Right now it would be four nations because GDoL split into lithuania and bialorus

In general the idea is sound - and all sides would profit of it - but lithuania and ukraine still believe that west gives a fuck about them and will be more than ready to jump ship if germany promises them even the most vague of shits

and bialorus will only join if it is sure that Commonwealth will not immediately collapse on itself

So yeah
>>
>>77849339
Well, but in my opinion if found agreement with Cossacks we would have chance to survive. But you are right, I exaggerate.
>>
>>77844791
actually i dont undestand why we are not on much much better terms with belarus. I mean you guys are the descendants of the commonwealth and also you didnt commit genocide on our ppl like the ukrainians did (they even gloryfy Bandera today which is sickening to watch).
>>
File: 1406851590172.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1406851590172.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>77836956
I would cum buckets if the Commonwealth was remade.
>>
>>77849616
Because muh Russians allies, that's why. Maybe in the future. Belarusians are good people.
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>Lithuania
>anything to do with Belarus
>>
>>77849616
>actually i dont undestand why we are not on much much better terms with belarus
because there are people in Poland who call themselves 'realists' and they believe that if we suck german cook hard enough they will let us keep sucking it - because that is somehow beneficent for us

so instead of building your own sphere of influence we kept sucking - and belarus had to get closer to russia because there was no one willing to cooperate with them
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.