[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Amerifats so retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
Why are Amerifats so retarded?
>>
Having to deal with the faggotry of a leaf next door can do things to someone's brain.
>>
>>77814710
>Japan
>Calling anyone a bad neighbour
Fuck you.
>>
>>77814617
>Things that never happen except in the mind of a liberal
>>
>>77814710
Based Jap understands the struggle
>>
>>77814617
>Cucknadian
post discarded kys
>>
>>77814617
someone on fb actually tried to tell me this would happen

i told them that nobody who knows how to use a gun will just shoot blindly

he wouldn't have it said something about it being dark etc
>>
>>77814710
Based Japan
>>
>>77814617

>The everyone will have a gun meme. No, no matter how free we make weapons, 2/3rds will always be cucked and a 1/3 will be armed at BEST.

Leftists are fucking retarded.
>>
>>77814617
damn guess #ImWithHer now
>>
>>77814710
Kek, based Japan bringing the bantz

Also, pic related
>>
>>77814617
Why do Canadians always post straw man arguments?
Sage
>>
>>77814617
Yes because people just whip out a fun and shoot blindly at the first sign of trouble

I can tell you've never been around firearms
>>
>>77816990
In America, does everyone who buys a gun have to take a training course before purchase?
>>
File: 1466117551018.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1466117551018.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>77814617
WHAT WON'T HAPPEN
>what I believe won't happen
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
>what I believe will happen

SOURCE:
me
>>
>>77817791
Yeah
>>
>>77817791
No but they must be trained to concealed carry or to hunt. You can't open carry in some states, many cities and most business establishments (especially clubs), so, effectively, you must have training to actually carry a firearm unless youre walking down the dirt backroads or the city streets in a conservative state.

So to answer your question, sort of.
>>
>>77814617
Diagram is stupid, most of the people in this type of bars are regulars (ie: they know each other and would shoot blindly).
Secondly everybody having a gun seems a bit overkill I agree, however having barmen and bouncers equipped could not be a problem especially since they should be the only one sobers.
>>
>>77818391
not shout blindly*
>>
File: OP.gif (912 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
912 KB, 500x281
>>77814617
Obviously OP has never owned guns and isn't a responsible person. if he was he would know he'd need training and common sense. but Canucks don't have either. because DUDEWEED
>>
>>77814617
A
DOG
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>77818391
>2016
>Packed nightclub catering to GAYS
>southern state and muh victimhood status and such violence from white christian turrists
>Only one armed guard
Why the fuck would LGBTs, who are historically attacked for existing, ever be ok with being made so vulnerable?
Wouldnt they be entirely self reliant and gun-friendly?
>>
>>77817791
Depends on the state

In most western states buying a gun is as easy as buying a sandwich
>>
>>77814617
Oh just fucking kill yourself. I fucking hate Canadians that have nothing better to do in their uncultured wasteland than to be condescending to Americans.

Gtfo fucking leaf
>>
My question is why weren't the bouncers at the club armed?
>>
>>77814882
he's right though, i lived near the border, Canadians are worse than Mexicans
>>
>>77819008
we actually do need training to own guns.

in america you can just go and buy them.

I got my training through the duck hunting association which uses the money to buy wetlands that it preserves for duck hunting.

I'm actually really glad the government made me take a safety course on firearm use because I learned quite a lot and just the amount of accidental firearm deaths in USA is retarded enough to warrant a safety class.
>>
>>77817589
>VA Tech University

Like the graphic but as a student there that makes me cringe.
>>
>>77819410
Pink pistols is growing exactly because of this. This angle is the best way to get more leftists to support guns: point to how anti gun laws will only leave them defenseless against people with illegal guns.
>>
>>77819695
hunting ducks isn't the same as killing people, so that training really sounds like you pay the government to fuck you in the ass and thank them for the privilege ,
>>
>>77819695
No conservative or progunz disagrees with you.

We want fun safety taught in high school again.
Like they still do in fucking russia.

But stopping preventable "gun deaths" makes gun ownership a nonissue and makes gun control impossible. So dems will never ever do anything to stop "gun" deaths short of full ban because they are fascist fucks.

And the NRA will never back it because making gun control a nonissue that will never happen makes the NRA irrelevant. They depend on gun rights being under constant threat for existence. Fuck the NRA
>>
>>77814710
Finally someone who can relate
>>
>>77814617
Only a leaf could make this shit up
>>
>>77820341
It's not a duck hunting course it's a firearm safety course.

You learn how to safely inspect a firearm before use, how to safely shoot a firearm at a range, you learn about the different kind of firearm actions and how they function and how to clear them if they jam, you learn range safety and hunting safety along with examples of people who died tragically because they didn't follow the safety rules.

And I'm not paying the government.

Like I said I paid the duck hunters association which is a privately run non-profit group that buys wetlands and preserves them for duckhunting and buys unused farmlands to convert into wetlands.

I don't have any qualms giving them my money for them to teach me valuable skills, the money is going to conserve our natural resources.

All these ameritards who accidentally shoot them selves or their kids shoot themselves could have been prevented with a firearms safety course.
>>
>>77820979
meant to reply to
>>77820222
>>
>>77820979
what you described is basically in the manual of any firearm you purchase though. but obviously those that kill someone in a retardaed fashion werent responsible gun owners. you also need to remember criminals arent responsible gun owners and don't buy new guns or have training. dont lump them in with the responsible ones.
>>
>>77821215
people who aren't responsible shouldn't own guns.

if you can't be assed to spend a day learning about firearms safety from a grizzled old hunter you probably aren't very responsible.
>>
File: no gun.png (108 KB, 462x495) Image search: [Google]
no gun.png
108 KB, 462x495
>>77814617
because they will make up anything as long as it fits their pro-gun narrative. If they get shot down, they'll just lean back on a 2nd amendment and post

WILL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>77814617
Shitty argument, m8.

A good argument is intoxicated people aren't allowed, legally, to carry guns.

Could you imagine how many people would get shot in bars if drunk people were allowed to carry?
>>
>>77817589
Orlando needs to be in the bottom column.

An armed security guard engaged the subject minutes after the attack started. It is what led the shooter to retreat to the restrooms
>>
>>77821484

Its "shall not" you fucking shitter
>>
>>77821484
Its

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
you god damn commie
>>
>>77821484
But you just literally made up a scenario to fit your narrative
>>
>>77823243
what would you call it when all you have to say for yourself is "we should not be considering changing gun laws because its our constitutional right to have them"? We wrote the fucking constitution, we can make changes when people are committing mass shootings with easily available assault rifles.
>>
>>77823514
>We wrote the fucking constitution, we can make changes
Then call a constitutional convention or get your senators and congressman to start an amendment.
>>
>>77814617
It's not a perfect system, but it's the best we've got.
>>
>>77814710
Japan best ally
>>
>>77823514
We could, but that doesn't get to the root cause of these shootings.

The most recent one was caused by a homegrown Islamic terrorist, and I have high doubts banning guns would have stopped him from carrying out this act.
>>
But seriously, what kind of barkeep doesn't have a shotgun under the counter?
>>
>>77824186
Sure, this one was an islamic radical. but what about sandy hook, columbine, the batman premiere, the church shooting, etc. There are a lot of crazies out there that committ shootings for a reason other than radical islam.
>>
>>77824740
Then why dont we get rid of those reasons instead of pretending that getting rid of guns is even doable or will actually work?
>>
>>77821414

I didn't take a fucking course, and I'm still alive.
>>
File: 1463762135333.jpg (37 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
1463762135333.jpg
37 KB, 750x800
>>77814617
Give me one example of an accidental mass shooting
>>
>>77824953
because a common denominator amongst all of these crimes was the availability of weapons that can kill people efficiently. If we ban all muslims because of this incident, then we have to consider banning the kinds of people that fall into the other categories as well. Do we ban crazy people from this coutnry then? thats way too vague and way too difficult. Then there are the kinds of people that arent crazy who decide to committ mass murder, and then there are people like omar mateen who are suspects but it doesnt seem like they are terrorists upon investigation...

A lot of people say his ability to buy guns should have been halted as soon as he was a suspected terrorist, and I agree, but that solves a very narrow part of the problem. We need to remove connecting factors which would prevent or at least severely hinder the crime in the first place. That is the availability of assault weapons.

I wouldnt say that "getting rid of guns" is impossible, but it will take time. And yes, it will not stop gun violence. people who really want to get a AR will find a way. the point is to deter availability as much as possible.
>>
>>77824186
>I have high doubts banning guns would have stopped him from carrying out this act

I'm not even for banning guns (well, maybe the ban on automatics should stay, and I don't mind limiting magazine sizes) because while these incidents are tragic, we'd give up too much.

However, the idea that a gun ban wouldn't stop these things is probably not true. Guy wasn't a hardened criminal or anything and none of the mass shooters really ever are. How would he have the connections to get what he needs? Maybe he could have hooked up with some jihadist bros and had them hook him up, but as soon as it's not a lone wolf plan, that increases risk of law enforcement sniffing them out.

I'm even less convinced a suburban autist like Adam Lanza would have criminal connections.
>>
>>77825132
Waco
>>
File: 1465192755254.png (364 KB, 772x638) Image search: [Google]
1465192755254.png
364 KB, 772x638
>>77814617
>America is one big giant gay club with loud music
>>
>>77825688
Blood shed keeps the liberals in check. Keeps em scared.
>>
>>77814617
As much as I support the 2nd Amendment, I was always curious what would happen in a context where a majority of the crowd is armed with one mass shooter on the loose. Like >>77825132 says I don't think there's ever been a precedent, but I only think that's just because shooters typically go on sprees where there's a heavy culture of gun ownership.
>>
>>77827388
*shooters don't typically
>>
>>77817589
Weren't people in Lubys armed though
>>
>>77823514
>people are committing mass shootings with easily available assault rifles.
bait post but I'll bite.

Assault rifles are already illegal to sell or own unless you either A) have a hard to get dealers license, or B) pay out the ass to buy one made before 1986.

An AR-15 made after 1986 is not an assault rifle; it does not fit the criteria for being an assault rifle.

Rifles (and that's rifles of all types; bolt action rifles, semi-automatic hunting rifles, semi-automatic AR's and AK's, etc) account for 350 to 450 gun deaths per year. Bans on "assault weapons" have had no impact whatsoever on this number. They are barely used in crimes and even less frequently used in mass shootings.
>>
File: 1460180324021.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1460180324021.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>77817971
A leaf for a leaf
>>
>>77814617
If we had guns, the shooter would have been dead before he entered the club. Does anyone not remember what happened in Texas a few months ago?
>>
>>77814710
It is, it's why we've been importing spics for decades just so we can have some real problems to distract us.
>>
>>77817589

Now imagine if there were no guns and list was blank.
>>
>>77827388
Didn't Orlando police admit some of the casualties might have been from their own men? Not sure if it was ever confirmed, but that's probably what it'd look like - some unintended casualties but nothing as crazy as OP's image (though, mind you, these were trained law enforcement).
>>
>>77828595
a very stupid, undesirable, and juvenile fantasy
>>
>>77828595
imagine building the wall
>>
>>77828595
Now imagine if there were no people and this webpage was blank.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.