[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden YAY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
Sweden 19 year old rapes 13 yo and gets 18 months community service and 140 000 SEK fine.

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/sverige-koker-etter-voldtekt-av-13-aring-gjerningsmannen-unngikk-fengsel/60243081

(Dagbladet): The case of a man convicted of rape of a 13 year old girl in Mariestad in Sweden evokes strong reactions.

The man received 18 months of community service for raping 13-year-old in a park in the Sydsvenska city, and a requirement to pay 140,000 Swedish kronor in damages to the victim.

The offender - which also was convicted of raping a child - was even considered as a child by the judge, and thus can not be imprisoned. But the man, who is originally from Yemen, is according to their own passport was born in 1996 and 19 years old.

Controversy over age
Prosecutor Ylva Lundgren says also pleased with the verdict - after sentencing.

- It's this with age ... It's hard to judge age. Our attitude was that he should be judged on the basis of his passport from Yemen who says he was 19 years old. But then came the defense a few days before talks with a copy of a copy of a copy of a birth certificate, she says to Expressen.

The Swedish Migration Board has not discovered something suspicious about the allegedly forged passport, but the man claims he has tried to correct the aged after his permanent residence in Sweden.

His explanation was boosted by the man's former roommate at the asylum center and a contact in social care. Both believed his behavior and appearance spoke strongly that he was born in 1999 - and therefore can not be judged as an adult in court.
>>
>>77802595
Fucking hell sweden grow some fucking balls and starting killing your politicians
>>
>>77802595
Well anon if Sweden's legal system has no more respect for a 13-yo girl than that, it follows that the Swedish people don't value their children either.

Godless nation?
>>
>>77802595
At least the rape of Sweden gives us fap material.
>>
I refuse to believe this
this just cannot exists
what is this fucking world coming to
why do we even have laws
>>
>>77803125
>starting killing your politicians
Too soon...
>>
>>77803197
Nothing that hasn't happened on a much larger scale in the UK
Oh wait, the muzzies got 0 jail time for that
The West ate it up, why should it be different for something as insignificant as the OP?
>>
>>77803197
This is not ever close to the worst news you could find.
>>
>>77803405
>>77803477
I'm not really keeping up with this topic, maybe for the best
>>
>>77803186
>being a cuck
>>
>>77802595
I find it pretty ironic that a country with so many feminists and SJWs are so afraid to convict rapists. Didn't they all cry "rape culture" not too long ago? Guess that stopped when they realized that white men wasn't the ones doing the majority of the rapes.
It must be so easy to blame others, when you shift the blame to fit your narrative.
>>
>>77804447

When a woman says yes, she means no, and no when she means yes. Extrapolate. When a woman says she hates rape, she loves rape, when she says she loves rape she hates rape. Now, how many of your women love rape and how many hate it?
>>
>White Stanford student fingers a drunk girl who passed out after giving consent
>liberals have panic attacks after he only gets 3 months in prison

>FICKI FICKI rapes a 13 year old in Sweden and gets community service
>liberals nowhere to be found

weird
>>
>>77803352
Show the swedes how it's done brits, they need your wisdom now more than ever.
>>
>>77805708
The fickis father didn't make an OUTRAGEOUS statement, so noone cares. Fuck the crime, it's hurtful statements that matter.
>>
Not being tolerant of being raped by a sandnigger is racist.
>>
>>77802595
in a normal society, this paedophile would get lynched in public for all to witness.
>>
>>77802595
So tolerant. SWEDEN YES!
>>
WTF is "SEK"? You guys don't use the Euro?
Why don't you switch to real money instead of pretending to be independent?
>>
>>77806027
Who the fuck wants to use Euro?
>>
Its even funnier when you realize he couldve killed her also and it wouldnt change the verdict much because they would still consider him underage.
Dude missed on full package of rape and kill for free, what a shame.
>>
Just lol if any of you cunts think you're less cucked than Sweden
>>
>>77805903
>Leaf
>Normal society
>legal to blow a dog
Fuck off
>>
>>77806076
True Europeans
>>
>>77806332
You probably want to be in the EU too
>>
>>77806332
You mean the true Europe that's so focused on importing horrible people, that they ignore their own countrymen? Pass.
>>
>>77806522
>>77806531
I want Europe to be a single country.
>inb4 lel its cause slovenia is poor so you want handouts
I don't want anything from you snowniggers I don't care if you leave.
But I want a single country anyway, because it makes sense.
Yes we have different cultures but not different enough to warrant borders etc and in the global arena each of us is too small and insignificant so we have no bargaining power except through the EU
Also the EU does a lot of good but you fuckers never acknowledge the good things they do in the fields of science, protection of costumers, protection against the rapey global corporations

Yeah importing all those people was a mistake but disbanding the EU is not the solution, we need to fix it instead
>>
>>77802595
The welfare of shitskins is of more value than the safety of the native people.
>>
>>77806851
>Implying we can ever fix it when all the immigrants get the right to vote
It will be like in America, all the illegals and dindus coupled with cucks and white knights will become the majority and win most elections.

Why are you more loyal to Europe than your own country? I don't want Sweden to just become a state in Europe. I want good old Sweden back.
>>
>>77803352

Too soon?

Have you seen Swedish prisons?
>>
>>77806851
Why did you leave the Yugoslavia then?
>>
>>77807420
Cozier than most students have it. And you get free meals. At least I have freedom.
>>
>>77806280
>>Normal society
>>legal to blow a dog

kek.

>implying the dog wouldn't like it
>>
>>77806027
No strong exporter economy apart from Germany uses the Euro. Ever wonder why that is?
>>
File: 1465354669858.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1465354669858.png
797 KB, 812x806
>>77802595
At this point I'm more surprised that the 13 didn't get charged with sth
>>
File: 600.jpg (58 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
58 KB, 620x372
>>77808417

Of course you would say that.
>>
>>77805854

>a father defending his son is outrageous

Jesus, I hope you are trolling.
>>
It is possible for Swedish men and other non-Arab minorities to get this kind of treatment?
>>
This must be that rape culture I'm always hearing about.
>>
>>77802595
>140,000 Swedish kronor in damages to the victim
Way too much. It was just consensual sex so he shouldn't have been fined more than 10,000 kronor desu.

How can that poor refugee kid afford to ever pay 140,000kr?
>>
>>77810702
Allowing non-English speaking countries to post was mistake. None of you fucks understand sarcasm, irony, or subtext.
>>
>>77802595
Same thing happened in germany. Migrant walked but the girls bf had to go to prison
>>
>>77810913
With blood
>>
So if I emigrate to Sweden, kill the nigger and kill the judge, and any feminists in between - will I be sent to a comfy prison cell?
>>
>>77811157

This is nippon chan now. Speak Japanese gaijin.
>>
>>77802595
It's funny in an ironic(and somewhat sadistic) way that the most feminist country on the planet has a real rape culture.
>>
>>77802595
IN A PARK?!?!? WHERE ARE THE MEN TO SAVE HER?
YOU FUCKIN MOTHERFUCKERS SWEDEN. YOU BETTER FUCKIN WISE UP
>>
>>77806191
We definately arent cucked like that. And it doesnt seem like we will be anywhere close to it for at least 50 years
>>
>>77807280
What do you mean they have a right to vote? Do you not need citizenship to vote or do they get free citizenship without full residential time and a language exam?
>>
>>77806851
I guess it makes sense for a non-country such as Slovenia.
>>
Sweden is the sad future that awaits us all if nothing happens.
We will be exterminated while smiling with joy. And when it is to late, we will scream for help.

But then, it's to late.
>>
>>77808417
You have freedom to stfu, u racis.
>>
>>77813196
I wonder if people realize the inevitable conclusion of the current social climate. Maybe they realize it but want to maintain some kind of "moral facade"? Are they trying to look superior because they're somehow tolerant of insanity or evil?

The inevitable conclusion of massive, unrestrained immigration(especially into welfare states) is the end of that nation. In the end, the leftists will lose, sooner or later, everything they believe will become nothing. Not only will their ethnicity vanish, their ideology will too, nothing will remain except a textbook reference and perhaps a flag. And even if they didn't care about their country, ethnicity or culture, surely they care about the ideology they promote? If you pursue a globalist ideology and it leads to it's own end, what good was the policy if it disappeared? The world won't care, it'll simply be what it once was and the leftists will have destroyed everything for nothing. No one will be helped, no sanctuary or beacon to the world will reside in these countries, so why do it?
>>
>>77802595
I like that the same time as this article came out in Swedish newspapers, there was a diffrent article about a family who owned a bakery or something who were getting thrown out of Sweden for not filling the correct paper work........

I love how we prioritize
>>
>>77802595
The sand nigger should be lynched in the streets. Since the state won't protect the Swedish people, the people need to take the laws into their own hands.
>>
>>77814432
>the people need to take the laws into their own hands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009%E2%80%9310_Malm%C3%B6_shootings
>>
>>77814083
>Are they trying to look superior because they're somehow tolerant of insanity or evil?

It is exactly that.
The indoctrination program in our school-System teaches our kids to understand that everyone has a different culture. If one does not behave like us, we should try to teach him our ways. If that does not work, we should accept that he is used to a different culture/religion and we have to accept that.
In the end it comes down to:
If he doesn't want to, he should not have to and we should do anything possible for us to make sure he's not suppressed.

This is our school system.

Sorry for grammar errors
>>
Did the sandnigger rape rape her or was it statutory rape
>>
>>77815452
>statutory rape

Explain
>>
File: !!!may29-747447.jpg (14 KB, 334x424) Image search: [Google]
!!!may29-747447.jpg
14 KB, 334x424
Sweden should just hang these rapists from the nearest tree and leave them there as a warning for other feral shitskins
>>
>>77815452

he fell and his dick stabbed her pussy
>>
>>77814535
Martyrs.

Learn from their mistakes sven.
Finish what they started
>>
>>77802595
gonna be funny when Swedish moon man starts his rampage.
>>
>>77815421
Heard there was some talk about abolishing the grading system in Swedish schools, because they cause racism, social exclusion and the like. Not sure if they're going through with it or if it was just some stupid idea that was just thrown out as a test ball at the time
>>
>>77815636
thats when a person who is above the legal age has sex with someone under the legal age
Which means, it doenst have to be consent, the person is to young to give consent
>>
>>77802595
Why don't they show the rapist's face?
>>
>>77815452

They had met somewhere and she gave him her snapchat. She and her friend then told him "come here and i will give you a kiss". She says this was a joke and then her phone battery died.

He then showed up and kissed her when her friend was there. She says he was too quick and she could not escape it.

She and her friend then left and went to a convenience store. While going to the store she noticed that he was following them.

She and her friend then went separate ways and then he insisted to follow and walk with her.

In a park he started touching her and then he penetrated her with his penis, for 5 or 10 minutes. She didn't think he ejaculated. She says she "Might've been in on it at first but she regretted it and did not want it quickly." She repeatedly told him to go away.

She asked what the time was and went home and cried and thought she was idiotic for not hindering him.

The man also claimed that she said she was 16, and also claimed he was 16 as well. Papers from whatever country he was from says he is much older but it is possible that they were faked so that he could leave his country.

This is from the sentence and is the quickest rundown i could give you.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.