[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is society reverting back to paganism/barbarism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: tattooBeardman.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tattooBeardman.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>Beards / other facial hair
>Strange, nontraditional hairdos
>Tattoos & piercings
>Hypersexual culture and clothing
>Lack of faith in Christ or any traditional religion
>Desire for nanny state / interdependence and strong leadership

Seriously, replace the multiculturalism with tribalism, and the naive pacifism with lust for war, and we have a full-blown reversion to pagan culture.
>>
And this is a good thing
>>
>>77739392
(P.S. more terrorist attacks will bring about the last two)

>inb4 1 post by this ID
>>
This guys tattoos are fucking cringy, seriously look like they were just copied and pasted.
>>
>>77739392

your gay mate
>>
>>77739392
I never see people like that. Most guys look pretty normal.
>>
>>77739392
polygamous relationships are also becoming acceptable as well, just like when the pagans were around
>>
>>77739639
Are there any /pol/ approved tattoo styles or it's just outright degeneracy?
>>
>>77739392
Well there was that one who said God is dead, it seems this is exactly what he meant. Now that religion is seperated from the state in the west, nobody cares about it anymore. I'm pretty sure in a few hundred years the majority will have no religion
>>
>>77739392
Am I the only one that thinks you should bulk up if you're going to go big on the facial hair?
>>
>>77739392

Hes got a great beard, but his tats are literally for faggots.
>>
>>77739829

your right, skeleton with beard looks like a homeless man
>>
>>77739802
As if it isn't already the majority, I'd give it even one more generation before it's the majority. There are a lot who have faith/spirituality but no "religion," its only a matter of time before there's no faith at all.
>>
File: 2016-06-17_15.25.22.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17_15.25.22.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>77739392
Yep. There's a reason I grew a beard. To get the pussy. I swear to God I get so many sluts because of my new beard.
>>
>>77740177
POO
>>
>reversion
Christianity set us back so far that paganism is now a step forward in terms of virtue
>>
>>77739793
>>
>>77740317

>branding yourself a target for mudslimes
>>
>>77739931
>>77739639
I'd agree this guys tats are pretty gay, if I were to get any they'd be more aesthetic than that. But I won't because

1. I don't have dark hair & dark eyes
2. Its too trendy with blue pilled leftists and right wing skinheads so only associated with degeneracy
3. I'm not an intimidating or big guy by any means
>>
>>77740416
>hiding like a coward from mudslimes

Typical spic, gone are the days of the reconquista
>>
>>77740416

>Not gloriously DEUS VULTING without fear against the unwashed hordes
>>
>>77739392
>>Beards / other facial hair
Encouraged by the Bible
>>Strange, nontraditional hairdos
Not pagan
>>Tattoos & piercings
Not Pagan
>>Hypersexual culture and clothing
Pagan cultures were more "sexualized" than christians but not in the Degenerate ways we see now
>>Lack of faith in Christ or any traditional religion
Atheism is Pagan?
>>Desire for nanny state / interdependence and strong leadership
Honestly OP have you ever studied Ancient Greece/Rome or the Germanic tribes?
>>
>>77740536

lift faggot
>>
>>77739392
It's just a post-modern look, not a pre-modern reality.
>>
>>77739392
>Is society reverting back to paganism/barbarism?
If that's true I wouldn't want to be an anglo.
>>
>>77739392
I know a guy who looks like OP's guy; he works at a bicycle shop and he's super snobby to noobs.
>>
We have always been pagan.

Christianity came in, took the fun ceremonies and added some rules on how to act. We are discarding those rules and are returning.

Ultimately, paganism is just the natural state of man codified
>>
>>77740256
ALOHA SNACKBAR
>>
No, OP. People are just hollow inside, and try to compensate in the surface.
>>
>>77740177

poo i loos look like absolute dogshit without facial hair, they're like reverse asians.
>>
>>77740177
You know what to do, Pajeet
>>
>>77741035
This.

People have replaced masculinity and such with the mere representation of it.
>>
Yes, OP, but more of a hedonistic version of it. Look at all this hippie and hipster bullshit people do. It's all a subtle worship of Molech.

Remember that not all paganism and mysticism cultures all agreed on the same things. Notice how Nordic paganism is heavily frowned upon the modern leftist community, but things like worshiping Satan, Molech, Pan, goats, etc. are heavily shown. I mean, shit. Look how hipsters love all these inverted triangles, and notice how punk rock came back full-swing in California full of literal anarchists and nihilists.

And then you have piercings and body modifications. Tattoos are one thing, but now people are going African-tier with stretched ears, necks, noses, and sooner or later, you'll see white cucks with lip discs like niggers.

Celts did some hedonistic shit, but not to this extent. This is straight-up satan-tier.
>>
>>77739392
It's not paganism it's cultural marxism.

What you think Christians never had beards before?
>>
>>77741068
lol yeah it's certainly very strange. Are you from Vancouver? Where can I get some MILFs?
>>
>>77741157
Poo on sluts?
>>
File: 1410572094867.gif (549 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
1410572094867.gif
549 KB, 720x534
>>77741195
>What you think Christians never had beards before?
Do you even know what you are talking about
>>
>>77741195
Leviticus 19:27 states that they're a must.
>>
>>77741339
ehh I can't read, I need to go to bed
>>
Looks like a hairy manchild
>>
add to this the proclivity to use pictograms instead of actual words in communication, which is of course a transgression from using more versatile and technologically advanced alphabet
>>
>>77741343
>taking the OT at face value

are you a jew or a protestant (crypto-jew)?
>>
>>77739392
>pagan culture
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x395
>>77739392
How is paganism not a traditional religion? It was around long before Christianity
>>
>>77742115
Its not semetic
>>
>>77742115
Define paganism.

Not all of it is druid stuff.
>>
>>77742115
Paganism isn't a religion but a broad term referring to many religions, particularly polytheistic religions, that are not part of the three Abrahamic religions.
>>
>It is hard to have patience with those Jeremiahs, in Press or pulpit, who warn us that we are “relapsing into Paganism”. It might be rather fun if we were. It would be pleasant to see some future Prime Minister trying to kill a large and lively milk-white bull in Westminster Hall. But we shan’t. What lurks behind such idle prophecies, if they are anything but careless language, is the false idea that the historical process allows mere reversal; that Europe can come out of Christianity “by the same door as in she went” and find herself back where she was. It is not what happens. A post-Christian man is not a Pagan; you might as well think that a married woman recovers her virginity by divorce. The post-Christian is cut off from the Christian past and therefore doubly from the Pagan past.
CS Lewis
>>
>>77740177
Bead is OK, but the twirly moustache looks super gay and hipster.
>>
>>77741716
I'm neither, just pointing out that having a beard isn't just a "pagan thing"
>>
>>77739392
Like these faggots aren't NuMales lol
>>
>>77742115
Paganism isn't a religion, you fucking retard. It's a term primarily used by Christians and Muslims to describe people who have different beliefs, just like heathen.
>>
>>77742477
>>77741194
Thanks guys, these were really insightful. That's why we don't see the return to tribalism and lust for war; because it is a movement to globalism and "postmodernism", or "post-Christianity." Which is somehow more of a focus on things of this world and the pleasures they give than any kind of higher purpose.
>>
>>77740774
>works at a bicycle shop
>snob

There's a kek for ya.
>>
>>77739392
> That guy just looks like a grumpy child.
> Is he trying to look brooding and manly?

"Pagans" are one of the tool groups "the left" uses, but "the left" has sold out and are dishonest about it. A lot of the music festivals here were run by hippie/pagans (hence Glastonbury Festival, near stone henge) Its just another false opposition scheme. a facade. "recuperation" is the term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recuperation_(politics)

All that Victorian style hipster shit in cities? : recuperation.
Nostalgia without breaking the framework.
>>
>>77742241
The druid stuff is a part of it. It was basically just a nature worshipping religion. I know today it seems non traditional but when Christianity first appeared it was also considered non traditional. I just consider myself spiritual and don't really adhere to any organized religion so I have no dog in this fight. I just find it strange that he criticized it as non traditional when it was around long before Christianity
>>
File: holocaust-tattoo.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
holocaust-tattoo.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>77739793
>>
>>77742777
Then what would the romans of called themselves before they converted to Christianity? Serious question
>>
>>77741278
Forget the milfs, friend. Head to the end of Robson and chase those Asian babies.
>>
>>77743138
Alright I'll give it a shot. What do you usually say to them? I usually go to Granville and offer girls coke to come home with me. I don't think that would work on the Asian's though.
>>
>>77742942
I don't think you understand paganism.

Paganism means any faith that isn't semitic or mainstream. It's not just Germanic or Celtic stuff.
>>
>>77743393
Nope, it won't -- most Asian chick will think you are scum if you do drugs, it's totally illegal back home. Just small talk anon, and eye contact. Smile at them and they will know you are interested. Sooner or later a cutie will bite.
>>
>>77744205
Can do. Thank you my friend. Happy hunting.
>>
>>77739392
nope
it just a way for faggots to express themselves
>>
>>77742445
God looked upon to this post and almost granted trips but decided not to.
>>77742777
This guy got them because of his trips-worthy truth
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.