[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American here. Why should I care about Brexit? What are it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 620x372
American here.

Why should I care about Brexit? What are it's pros and cons?

Thanks.
>>
>>77700353
Leave would be like getting one of your bros back from a cult.

Remain is like finding out your once bro now diddles kids.
>>
>>77700353
A stronger trading partner for us is the main pro. Also an ally in military and intelligence affairs.

But the main con is that leaving the EU is only the first step. If they leave, they still have work to do in order to unfuck themselves and grow their economy. So the question is if their current government is actually capable of doing that, or if they may as well just let the EU tell them what to do from here on out.
>>
So you know how NAFTA has basically sent all factory and manufacturing jobs over to Mexico and fucked over working class Americans?

Well the European Union has basically done the same thing to the UK and the UK wants out
>>
>>77700789
No it hasn't.

You know nothing, America.
>>
>>77700646

>So the question is if their current government is actually capable of doing that, or if they may as well just let the EU tell them what to do from here on out.

Remember that the Government is pro-Remain. So it stands to reason that they will handle a Leave vote like Obama handled sequestration, assuming they honor the vote at all. They will fuck it up on purpose to try to teach a lesson to the commoners.

What the USA should do is offer a free-trade agreement to any country that decides to leave the EU. No conditions, just free, uninhibited trade.
>>
>>77700854
t. remain cuck
>>
>>77700353
It's the first step in the potential uncucking of all European nations.
>>
brexit is successful = rest of the world has the encouragement that its ok to be nationalist again = Trump wins = MAGA
>>
>>77700952

It's interesting to note that all the remaining EU nationals are strongly pro-Remain. It's almost as if they fear the consequences if the strongest country in the EU decides to leave.
>>
>>77700952
I am strongly for Brexit and Nexit.

But your claim that the EU has moved jobs from Britain to other EU countries is simply wrong.

One of the biggest problems of the EU is that poorer countries can not attract business, becasue their labor is almost as expensive as 1st world labor.
Instead, we get mass immigration from those poor member states: 100+ million Eastern Europeans waiting to get into Britain and apply for welfare.
>>
This is the last chance.

I don't know what will happen if we leave. What I do know is that if we remain, then we remain for good. The demographic and cultural destruction will be carried out in record time. This is it, now, the last opportunity we have to salvage something.

So yes, you should care. You are in an even more dangerous and vital situation. Britain outside of the EU is proof to the USA that change can happen, real change.
>>
>>77701059
You can't fault people for acting in their own interests. But you also have a right to act in YOUR best interests.
>>
File: cover_180616_landscape.jpg (153 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cover_180616_landscape.jpg
153 KB, 620x413
If you're against globalism, vote leave.

If you're against super-national foreign bodies robbing nations of their sovereignty, vote leave.

If you're against mass-uncontrolled immigration into your country, vote leave.
>>
>>77701059
>all the remaining EU nationals are strongly pro-Remain.

No we're not.

The reason the EU is so pissed off is becasue if Brexit happens, Nexit and others will be next.
>>
>>77701368
I'm a businessman who is primarily interested in profit and cheap labour. I vote remain.
>>
>>77701059
Consider this.

With the exception of the United Kingdom, every single country in the EU has either been part of someone else's dictatorship (the Balkans, most of the eastern bloc, Ireland, Finland), a dictatorship itself (Spain, Portugal, Greece), on the losing side of a massive war in living memory (Austria, Germany, Italy) or vital to the EU itself and gambling their entire existence on it (Luxembourg, Belgium, France, also Germany).

They have no issue or qualm with being told what to do by an occupier or a foreign, anonymous and unelected government.

British people do.
>>
>>77701162
I was trying to contextualize the EU's stranglehold on the UK's economy by likening it to NAFTA. Obviously they're different, that's why I said basically. The effects are the generally same, less work, less jobs, fewer factories, etc. from outsourcing. I don't see why you're so triggered.
>>
>>77701162
>But your claim that the EU has moved jobs from Britain to other EU countries is simply wrong.

How about you ask fishery workers that have Spanish and Northern European boats working their shores rather than them if jobs have been taken, fucciboi?
>>
>>77700789
You're describing ttip
>>
>>77701447
>implying lifting the burden of regulation of businesses won't make them thrive

Unless you're a CEO of Marks and Spencer, remaining will see businesses stagnate as they beg Brussels for more subsidies/lobbying
>>
>>77701507
It hasn't effected our economy at all, which is why the economic arguments either way have failed to convince voters.

The problem that most people have with it is that a continent of losers and victims are on an equal footing with us. That's my issue with it. I don't like foreigners and I don't trust their judgment. It wasn't enough that we had to fight and die for their mistakes in the past, now we have to let them in here to do it on our land.

I don't care about how white they are or how much they like football or the Queen or whatever else. I don't want them to live here and if we can go one step closer to isolation and halt this "no borders" rubbish then I'm all for it.
>>
>>77701507
>effects are the generally same

If by "same" you mean "opposite".
>>
I'm actually really excited for The vote despite being an American. I really want to see Britain change for the good and take a stab at globalism for once. Europeans need to have their own sovereignty to governing themselves, they can't be led by a bunch of globalist and democracy hating bureaucrats.
>>
>>77701482

Agreed. You need to take Ireland with you, form a federation of all the British Isles.

>natural borders
>shared history
>100 million American cousins across the pond

It's time for the sun not to set again.
>>
>>77701508
Don't move the goalposts.
He said "factory and manufacturing jobs"
>>
>>77700353

We came from Europe we should want them free.

Brexit now.
>>
>>77701602
Nah.

First of all, if you actually think that leaving the EU would decrease the number of ill-fated and shitty regulations, you're delusional. Second of all, my particular market doesn't rely on subsidies and grants, it relies partly on cheap labour which most Brits aren't willing to do, hence the Polak swarms.
>>
>>77700542
FPBP
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 634x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 634x356
>>77701792
It's also just fun to live through major world events. Like, knowing this decision will be in the history books.
>>
>>77701836
Fishpacking and processing :^)
>>
>>77701447

Youll be wrecked by a global conglomerate.
>>
>>77701886
>it relies partly on cheap labour which most Brits aren't willing to do

>people have been willing to do those jobs for hundreds of years
>better send them to "university" and invite in hundreds of thousands of foreigners
>the foreigners do the jobs because the natives have been brainwashed into thinking they are capable of any more
>"hey what a coincidence only based poles are around to do these jobs :)"
>>
>>77701059
>It's almost as if they fear the consequences if the strongest country in the EU decides to leave.
If I was a European and Germany decided they wanted out of the EU I'd be pretty scared too.
>>
>>77702006
Worked for me.
>>
>>77700353
Obama, Hillary, and Rothschild want them to stay in the EU so Brexit is probably important
>>
File: 11672146576732.jpg (130 KB, 664x823) Image search: [Google]
11672146576732.jpg
130 KB, 664x823
>>77700353

For Brexit:
>Farage
>Trump

Against Brexit:
Obongo
Cameron
Hillary
Merkel
Soros

Enough said
>>
>>77701886
>if you actually think that leaving the EU would decrease the number of ill-fated and shitty regulations, you're delusional.

I don't see how.

The EU over regulates because the people making the laws aren't the same people who have to execute those laws.

This leads to:
- impractical laws never getting corrected.
- local politicians misinterpreting laws to suit their own needs.
- total lack of accountability ("it wasn't me, I'm just following orders, take your complaints to Brussels - and good luck").
>>
>>77702055

>Germany
>strongest

When the EU inevitably becomes a caliphate maybe then you'll be correct. Until then any claim Germany had to that title vanished when they decided "Syrian" "refugees" were more important than their heritage.
>>
>>77700353
Europe is a sinking timebomb culturally and economically imo. The UK need to get out while they still can, to remain independent and democratically governed.

The EU is only as good as the worst countries in it anyway. When you have countries like Spain, Greece and Croatia with 50% youth unemployment you know prospects aren't looking good.

Hopefully the UK can get off the wild statist bureaucracy in time.
>>
>>77702006
That is so true.
>>
>>77702268
>The EU over regulates because the people making the laws aren't the same people who have to execute those laws.

That's a sever misrepresentation of the motives. Regulations come via lobbying and are enacted such that the companies who lobby get an advantage over someone. The UK would most likely not simply leave the EEA, such that most, if not all, EEA regulations, standards and practices, international agreements, will be implemented like before. Will the UK leave the EEA or WTO as well? Of course not. If UK companies want to sell anything to Europeans, they will lobby at Westminster to enact such laws. See e.g. Switzerland, Norway and Baltic countries pre-accession.
>>
>>77701810
That sun needs to rise again. I hope like hell it does.

I'd love to see Britannia rule again. If they make it and become a new British Empire I'd consider immigrating if the Mexicans and sand niggers overtake the whites here.
>>
>>77703222

>If they make it and become a new British Empire I'd consider immigrating if the Mexicans and sand niggers overtake the whites here.

Sorry, I have to disagree. There are too many white Americans for their homelands. We'd be unable to support ourselves.

Unfortunately it appears balkanization here is inevitable. I think we should focus our efforts on carving out defensible territories within North America.
>>
You want more rapefugees that can hop over from the UK? Thats the main reason GB should leave.
>>
>>77702583
more simply put a "stay" insures your slavery to Islam.

Slavery! Real fucking 21st Century Slavery!

How could anyone debate this Momentus vote based on a fucking JOB!

I just cannot believe any would have second thoughts not to,fucking leave, but run from the insane Merkel.
>>
>>77704130
>How could anyone debate this Momentus vote based on a fucking JOB!

Oh, that's quite simple. My job pays for my life, and if I keep the pace, I can safely retire in about 10 years - whereas I haven't seen a mudslime around here in ages, rapefugees are only an issue in Birmingham and other shitholes. Shekels make the world go round, buddy. My first priority is yours truly, once that is taken care of, I might be persuaded in caring about the matters of national pride and whatever shit you people have to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>>77704526
Wow. You are a piece of shit.
>>
>>77700353
It's taking dad out of the shitty retirement home and letting him die with dignity in his own house.
>>
>>77706083
Reality doesn't care about feelings.
>>
>>77704526
Kek. Will be great when your grandson is beheaded on the street for not paying jizya.
>>
>>77706452
why? I thought the UK will vote leave, make Britain great again and kill all the muslims..
>>
>>77707077
Not with your shitty "me first" mentality. Sometimes your national pride does have to one up the love of money.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.