[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into restaurant >see this posted while waiting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1435248745485.png (155 KB, 576x835) Image search: [Google]
1435248745485.png
155 KB, 576x835
>walk into restaurant
>see this posted while waiting to be seated

What do?
>>
>>77681874
>Posting profanity for your customers to read while they wait to be seated.

Walk out. That place won't be in business for much longer anyway
>>
>>77682001

Profanity mean something different in Algaynia?
>>
>>77681874
Tip 5 cents,
>>
>>77682178

Get used to saying "that look like spit to you?"
>>
don't tip and don't ever go back there again
>>
>>77681874
>Welcome to our restaurant dipshit. Just so you dickless faggots know, we only pay our staff $3.00 an hour, so if you even think of pulling some bitch shit like not tipping, you better man the fuck up and say it to that poor kids face, cuz we definitely ain't covering the difference. You feel good about that, pal? Yeah, you must be one tough customer, tellin that kid he's gonna go without eating cuz you don't think he deserves a real wage. Now take a look at these fucking specials you greedy fuck.
>>
>>77681874
doesn't sound like a good idea to have in your restaurant
>>
>>77682059
I'm a leaf on "vacation"
>>
>>77681874
give a cent
>>
File: 1459560983722.jpg (137 KB, 648x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459560983722.jpg
137 KB, 648x1280
>>77681874
It's time to stop shitposting lad.
>>
>>77682432

You got yellow fever, bud?
>>
File: 1465121855769.png (66 KB, 156x157) Image search: [Google]
1465121855769.png
66 KB, 156x157
>tell us first so we can give you a shitty service and bad food

no
>>
>>77681874
Wait until the end of the meal and then say to your date in front of the waitress that you are sorry but you have to take the waitress out the back and give her the tip. The reasturant demands it.
>>
Don't tip.
Don't warn the waiter.
Don't take instruction from some butthurt faggot who wrote a sign.
>>
>>77682351
/thread
>>
>>77681874
get up and leave
>>
Saged and reported, guised shill for website
>>
Why would restaurant bosses admit that they are basically slave owners ?
>>
>>77682601
>>77682532

Bongs confirmed for uncircumcised and cheap af.
>>
>>77682243
>Be australian
>pay ransom for clean food
lmao'ing
>>
>>77681874

eat and not tip

and never eat there again ofc
>>
In America only Jews and niggers don't tip.

No one cares what happens in the rest of the world
>>
Don't tip and tell the server they should find a better job that doesn't rely on tips to pay what the company should be paying you.
>>
leave and go somewhere to run by megakikes
>>
>>77682698

We can't afford to tip all the MIGRANT WORKERS because of the BLOODY EU.

VOTE LEAVE
>>
>>77682774

But the weird thing when I was in America is literally every male from young age to old is circumcised.
>>
>everyone in this thread trying to prove a point

I would do what any of you would do and eat, tip, and forget about a sign that is clearly meant to be funny but that I didn't find particularly funny
>>
>>77681874
Tell the waitress she will judged by me and will only receive a tip if she provides great service.
That's what tips are for.
>>
>"Sprecken zein deutch?"
>>
>>77682698
What's wrong with that. Intact genitals and not paying extra money for something for no reason. If you want more money fucking charge more.
>>
File: 1432373147102.png (123 KB, 442x303) Image search: [Google]
1432373147102.png
123 KB, 442x303
>>77682883

>BRITAIN FIRST
>*stab* *shoot*

Nationalist/fascist logic in a nutshell

Ban Britain First. #JusticeforJo
>>
>>77682914
I don't tip because we have a minimum wage and employers are held accountable for paying their employees.

Where are the SJW's on this one?
I'm sure they could work race or sex into it somehow.
>>
>>77682972

Which CI? anything more than 5 is degenerate af

imgur.com/z444fPC
>>
>>77682243

>paying before you get your meal
>>
>>77682952
This. This is how most non burgerland countries do it. What's the point of a tip otherwise? Why not just charge tips as part of the meal cost if they are mandatory?
>>
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
>>
>"Servers in the US are paid $2 to $3 per hour because restaurants are permitted to bypass the federal minimum wage requirements."
>"Servers accept this..."

And that's all you need to read
>>
>>77681874

Eat and then don't leave a tip.

Do you really think a person deserves to be given money for threatening to spit in your food, when all they do is write "cheeseburger" on a piece of paper and carry it to the person who actually have a job-skill to cook it?

Fuck waiters. They aren't needed.
>>
>>77681874
And I expect blow jobs from every hitch-hiker.
>>
>>77682698
We like to keep the tip
>>
>>77683041
I'm a server that leans left politically and i think it's fucked up how restaurants pay their servers, but the fact is, I make a lot of money from tips. A lot more than I could working minimum wage ANYWHERE else. I hate the system, but it actually works pretty well in my favor in this case so, for once, I win.
>>
>>77683264
Then good for you.
I don't begrudge you for offering exceptional service for financial incentive.
I begrudge those that expect it.
>>
>>77682351
Yup. Relied on tips for lots of jobs. Management has always been good at turning wait staff against customers for not tipping, then handing us a bullshit check for like 60 bucks for 40 hrs a week. Never believed in placing to much blame on the customers.
>>
File: Ascended.png (321 KB, 608x661) Image search: [Google]
Ascended.png
321 KB, 608x661
>>77681874
>chuckle
>say nothing
>get served
>leave without tipping
>laughallthewaytomycar.webm

This will never happen since tipping dosnt exist here.
>>
>>77683264

Yeah we all know you make more than minimum wage and you people flagrantly lie to everyone in the country about getting paid below minimum wage because it is against federal law for an employer to allow any employee to be paid below minimum wage if they don't make tips in that hour.

Waiters lie about how much they earn and they threaten to spit in peoples food if they don't think you paid them enough gratuity.

Fuck waiters.
>>
>>77683203

Why do you think this works?

Because hot women get like 20 dollars/hour in tips at the very least.

Its the men and the ugly waitresses getting shafted.
>>
>>77683203
>"Servers in the US are paid $2 to $3 per hour because restaurants are permitted to bypass the federal minimum wage requirements."
This can't be real. How did this came around?
>>
File: Tip.jpg (54 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
Tip.jpg
54 KB, 500x417
>>
>>77681874
Eat & don't tip.
>>
>>77681874
I'll leave a post 82 penny for a tip
>>
>If you pay our waiters wage in tips, we'll give you "cheaper" food
>"Cheap" food just get less "cheap" cause I was forced to tip
>Real winner is restaurant owner who doesn't have to pay waiter shit.
Fuck that shit, I'll stick to the way we do it in Denmark, where we pay for good food and service, through the price of a meal.
>>
>>77681874
If the restaurant really cared about their employees financial welfare then surely they would pay them an actual wage
>>
>>77683203
>>77683446
>>77683455

Its not real, it's a lie that waiters push to make you feel bad for them.

They make less because they consistently make above minimum wage in tips.

If nobody tipped waiters then their employers are expected to pay them the standard minimum wage they deserve by FEDERAL LAW.

Waiters know this is the law, but they ignore it because extorting you by lying and threatening you is very lucrative.
>>
>>77683455
Thats the case in a few, but not all states
https://www.dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
>>
>>77682351
> cuz we definitely ain't covering the difference

By law, you have to cover the difference. All servers make at least minimum wage.
>>
>>77683455
iirc in some states your wage as a waiter is something like $2-3 plus tips but if that end up being lower than minimum wage your employers are required to pay you minimum wage
>>
Are there really people that don't tip? I'm poor as shit but I'll tip the poor bastards.
>>
>>77683414
Yeah, we are a little shitty. I hate most of the people I work with. We hate anyone who asks for anything but we expect everything when we are waited on. That's what i observe a lot of the time, anyway. But you have to imagine that, no matter what you think you know, you don't know what it's like to have to eat shit to make that money. To smile and swallow everything you want to say as you kiss ass of some retard who knows nothing about wine send back a bottle for some bullshit reason, etc. People can be really cruel to servers, and I'm serious. You have to choose to swallow your pride or lose your job. It kind of makes up for the money we make. We are human napkins.
>>
>>77683446
>Its the men and the ugly waitresses getting shafted.

Actually on the higher end of the spectrum, 5 star restaurants and the like, male waiters blow women out of the water.
>>
>we demand you give us money we don't directly ask for
>if you don't say it before you order so we spit in your meal

the only asshole here is the restaurant owner
>>
File: big deal.jpg (25 KB, 305x250) Image search: [Google]
big deal.jpg
25 KB, 305x250
>>77681874
Turn around 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>77681874
I was taking a bus tour of NYC last weekend and at the end of the tour the guide mentioned a tip jar. I took a $5 out of my wallet because I thought that was more than fair, considering I had already paid for the tour. He then acted snotty and purposely gave me false information.
>>
>>77683671

I work as a VIP host, I know what customer service is. I'd rather do this every day of the week than be in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes; the people who you consistently out-earn and ride on the backs of.
>>
>>77682884
That's because were not disgusting heathens.
>>
>>77681874
if you can't afford to have a shitty job, don't have a shitty job
>>
File: prideful_man.jpg (71 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
prideful_man.jpg
71 KB, 1200x630
Hello Sir.
I have brought your cheese topped delicacy.
That will be 11.99 plus 1.99 delivery fee plus my tip.
>wat do?
>>
>>77683727
I don't believe you.
>>
Is tipping the ultimate Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>77681874
Obviously it's my first and last time going there: don't tip.

Seriously, if you're not going back somewhere, don't tip.
>>
I don't even pay for the fucking food I just run out the fucking door
>>
>>77683801
People were putting $20 in the tip jar. I realized quickly that the NYC service industry makes a lot of money off of foreigners who don't understand just how much money they're giving away.
>>
>>77682243
Pretty sure a six figure lawsuit, some prison sentences, and shutting down a restaurant is worth that
>>
>>77682299
This seems correct to me.
Here no one tips and the service is better than I have ever got when in America.
>>
>>77683766
Move to a country with a minimum wage so you don't have to bribe people to provide you decent service.
>>
If you no tipping assholes don't like our system in America you can get the fuck out. It's how we do it here and if you had any honor you would participate like a civilized person.

Niggers are the worst for not tipping so if you don't tip you're no better than a nigger.
>>
>>77683889

Is there anything (other than circumcision) that Americans love more than suing people?
>>
>>77683671
I agree. I should be tipped more often for the mere fact I haven't gone off yet on some retard that thinks free bread means that I should literally be bringing him bread every 5 minutes. Then I have to sit through him being a human cringe thread all through his mea, just so he can write "here's a tip, look both ways before crossing the road" on the credit slip and leaving no money. I'd say that not calling that person a giant faggot in front of his wife and kids means that whatever money I made that day was done so with hard work.
>>
>>77683742
A lot of kitchen and host / bus staff I have worked with purposefully fuck me and wait staff over because of this by purposefully not helping us and being slow/lazy on purpose. It's actually a cut-throat and shitty business sometimes. Everyone is looking for the minimum work/ most $ ratio.
>>
>>77683985
So you'd be a cuck and ask for more?
>>
>>77681874
>restaurants now have arbitrary rules set by the lowest rung
I tip, but that is seriously stupid and I would rip that up and walk away with it
>>
>>77681874
Don't tip. Their salary is an issue they'll have to talk about with their bosses, it isn't your problem.
>>
The idea of tipping a waiter is dumb. All they do is tell the cook what you want and eventually bring you your food. If the food really is amazing, then it should be the cook who gets the tips.
>>
File: 101.jpg (145 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
145 KB, 890x890
>>77683958
Yes goyim, if you dotn tip you're literally Hitler.
>>
>>77683067
wow incredibly homo link
>>
I'll tip for good service but if they're gonna act like they deserve it then they aren't getting shit.
>>
>>77681874
I prefer not to eat out
>>
>>77684020

No, but I wouldn't be suing/trying to gaol people over it you fucking mongoloid. Literally everything is a possible payday to you lot?
>>
>>77683742
Sounds like you don't have much server experience
>>
>>77684088

Which CI, swissfag?
>>
>>77683958
>If you no tipping assholes don't like our system in America you can get the fuck out.

And if you weren't such a stupid cunt you'd find a real job.
>>
>>77681874
That's just weird. We pay enough our waitresses and restaurant staff, so that they don't need to beg for tips or handouts from strangers. It's not my place to pay your staff salary.
>>
>>77683958
Fuck off faggot, people don't deserve tips for nothing.
>>
>>77684122
please stop being so homo it's disturbing me
>>
Its my decision if to tip or not.If any restaurant decides to anyhow affect it (tip in check, signs like this, waiter reminding of tip or anything else) I just don't tip.If the service is bad I leave no tip as well.If service is good I leave 10%.If waiter really did well 15%.Number may seem low but in our culture it is considered good.I also find cucks from US who say ''I only tipped 5% because he was bad waiter'' laughable.
>>
>>77684198

kek, told you, CI-9 detected
>>
File: 1388050094858.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1388050094858.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>>77683766
As someone that worked at a pizza place, tipping delivery guys makes sense.
They have to pay for gas and car maintenance and those alone mean they deserve SOMETHING but they deal with far more. People do all kinds of stupid shit when a guy is carrying hot food by himself. A few guys I worked with had people attempt to rob them for a fucking pizza.

Tipping waiters is fucking retarded because it's something I could fucking do myself. Tipping drivers is paying for the convenience of not getting off your ass and picking up your food yourself.
>>
File: earth-core.jpg (17 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
earth-core.jpg
17 KB, 360x360
I had a friend who was a Papa John and he said they'd delivery pizza cold and put their balls on it for the bad tippers.
>>
>>77684058
This. It would be nice if tips were shared with the chefs.

I mean, i kinda like tips because they give waiters an incentive to suck up to you. But why not have the same incentive to chefs?

In Ireland tips are 10% and completely optional.
>>
>>77684101
You don't know if whoever is fucking with your food has hepatitis or anything other communicable diseases
>>
>>77684320

A little payday will surely make up for it.
>>
>>77681874

Well it is basically an admission that they are underpaying their staff and that their staff is (likely due to to their abysmal pay) going to be doing a halfassed job unless you pay them extra to actually work at their workplace.

Also profanity.
>>
>>77684282
Driving instructors also pay for the gas and car maintenance. Do they get tips?
>>
>>77683995

When I was in high school I worked Drahma at PF Changs. The waiters were lazy stupid assholes that never cleaned their plates and consistently made life harder for the dish washer by forcing him to do their job for them, slowing him down even though these assholes don't have to dump the heavy ass trash cans full of rice they're supposed to dump food into.

You people do NOTHING.

The day I decided I would never tip a waiter again we had a new guy struggling in the dish-pit. This job is pretty rough, like, people quit in the middle of a service just because its too much for them on a regular basis.

We ask people before they start to please, no matter how much they hate it, not to leave us in the middle of a service. Quit when we're done. That's how common it is.

Well, one day, Waiter McAsshole walks into the back saying to the FNG that he just got a hundred dollar tip. Dancing, waving it in the air, then proclaims to the guy laughing, "THATS MORE THAN YOU GET IN AN ENTIRE DAY."

New guy quit on the spot because of that, fucking all of us for the rest of the night.

I slashed that assholes tire, quit myself - and never set foot in the food industry again.(Oh, and I don't tip waiters)
>>
>>77684283
How the fuck could they sabotage the pizza if they don't get paid till they deliver it?
>>
>>77684448
People don't typically look inside the boxes before they pay.
>>
>>77684404
No they don't.
When I had a driving instructor we drove my car so I could familiarize myself with what I was actually going to be using.
If it's not that they use one of their heavily signed cars with "DRIVER TRAINING" all over it so everyone knows to look out for the retarded teen driving 40 on the highway.
I have never heard of a driving instructor using their own car.
>>
>>77684538
So you're saying they just shit up the pizza before they even know if they're getting a bad tip?
>>
>>77681874
Go make your own food , cunts .
>>
>instead of fighting the $3 hour wage, fight the customer

your kike master is laughing at you from his 20 million dollar mansion, you dumbass americans
>>
>>77684111

Yeah I'm sure its rough writing down a couple letters on a piece of paper and carrying a plate back.

Brutal man.

-

Honestly, if I had an option to tip cooks and dish washers I would ALWAYS tip. I don't go to talk to faggot servers, I go to eat food on clean plates.

Everything a server does is unnecessary in this process. Fuck your smile and asking how my day was.
>>
File: waiters greed.jpg (161 KB, 910x754) Image search: [Google]
waiters greed.jpg
161 KB, 910x754
>>77681874
Tell the waiters to get a real fucking job and then go to a proper restaurant.
>>
>>77684282
>Tipping drivers is paying for the convenience of not getting off your ass and picking up your food yourself.
No, that's what the delivery charge is for. If your employer swallows it up, that isn't my issue.

If you don't want to pay for fuel/maintenance, DON'T DO THE FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>77684367
They won't know if I'll give them tip until the end though and who said I'll come back to the same place?

:^)
>>
I'd pull out a condom filled with coins and a pair of scissors and then look at the server and say, 'Just the tip?'
>>
>>77684600
same with delivery, here they have vehicles lended to them that are heavily covered in ads for the delivery place.

I think hte service system in america is shut trash
as always nowadays you vote with your wallet.
not tipping is showing the companies you want that system to die off and them to pay real salaries.
>>
>>77684600
It depends on the company. Those who do use their own cars have to do all that shit, but they dont really complain all that much.
>>
File: zstock-footage.jpg (14 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
zstock-footage.jpg
14 KB, 400x224
>>77684635
Yes.
Better safe then sorry.

But really, they do this for people who consistently give bad tips.
So they know beforehand the guy is a bad tipper.
They keep track of everything in the computers.
>>
>>77684688
Where I worked there was no "delivery charge"
You paid for your food and then tipped the driver if you weren't an asshole.
>>
>>77684676
wow now I see it, waiters are really just failed bankers

really makes you think uh ?
>>
>>77681874
>$2-3 per hour
>implying you have to tell them before the meal
>>
>>77684771
Again, the absence of a delivery charge is not my issue. I pay your employer, which directly pays your wages.

If you don't like the wages offered, DON'T DO THE FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>77681874
don't tip, just to piss them off
>>
ITT : cheap bastards too
fckn authoritarian to tip
>>
File: tip.png (58 KB, 650x424) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
58 KB, 650x424
>don't tip
>get chased on the street
Based America.
>>
>>77682001
>Albania
>Vacation

How could you fuck up this bad
>>
I'd throw 5 cents in the waiter's face when exiting the restaurant
>>
>>77684448
>>77684283
>>77684538
>>77684635
I never understood that either.

Unless you're a regular, seems like there are tons of people coming in every day to remember you or even have time to mark you

Those fags also put a Tip section for carry out now when you use credit or gift cards
>>
>>77684833
>GET SOME OTHER LOW-PAYING JOB
great idea, Einstein
>>
>>77684762
What about people who get carryout?
>>
File: imageGen.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imageGen.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>77684887

fuck you roach
>>
>>77684887
What a fucking cuck. I'd tell anyone demanding more money for anything not on the receipt to go fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1466236800612.jpg (8 KB, 134x159) Image search: [Google]
1466236800612.jpg
8 KB, 134x159
>>77682698
>using uncircumcised as an insult
>>
>>77682432
See that chick all over the place, is there an imgur album or her tumblr or something? I could never find out the sauce.
>>
>>77684887
what a KEK
>>
>>77682001
This. Seems like a degenerate place
>>
>>77681874
Walk out.
I'm not paying 150% of an already overpriced check just cause some lazy faggot couldn't get himself through college.
>>
>>77684939
it's funny that only people in jobs with tips complain, but a blue collar with a shit low paying job doesn't

truly hilarious
>>
>>77684939
Yeah, it is. If your wages can't cover your costs, you don't work the job. That is fucking common sense, something which young Americans seem to lack.

>>77684900
I love paying with a card here. There is no tipping section, you just pay for your food and get it in 30 mins, no questions asked.
>>
>>77685026

I never had Belgians pegged for fucking assholes.
>>
>>77684887
>have a beer
>get dragged into the streets and beat up by muslims
Based Roachistan.

seriously though, if a tip is absolutely mandatory why not just include it as part of the bill?
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (604 KB, 2140x1968) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
604 KB, 2140x1968
>>77682698
>>
>>77685076
Stop shitposting Straya.
>>
>>77684762
Shit. If got bad delivery I'd call the restaurant to complain and expect them to fix it.
>>
>>77682774

Even Jews tip (though not more than 15%). It's only the blacks who don't.
>>
File: 1463255883516.png (263 KB, 491x538) Image search: [Google]
1463255883516.png
263 KB, 491x538
>>77685076
You were pretty wrong then straya
>>
>>77685070
>[Deleted]
kek
>>
>>77682243
Back of the house actually gets fucked over even harder by tipping, freakonomics did an episode on this twice
>>
most people here are NEET losers that didn't even have to live on their own and work to fund their tuition. i laugh at all the comments, its so easy to know who ever had a job and who still sits at their mom's basement doing nothing yet laughs at people who do work.
i used to be a waiter and hated every second of it, be it the shitty customers or the abusive bosses. i would get so furious when a person didn't tip but of course i can't see anything or i'll be fired and of course the boss won't make it up to minimum wage.
it feels good knowing that soon im starting a new job earning a lot of money in my field (IT) and i'll be able to help those poor souls who have to do this shitty job.
one day you'll grow up /pol/
>>
>>77685086

Because with tipping the prices are "officially" low, its just that you are expected to pay 20-25% extra so that you wont be considered subhuman scum.
>>
>>77683686

Like in every other job
>Muh equality
>>
>>77684282

The free sex they get on a daily basis from delivering pizzas is reward enough.
>>
I advocate tipping and always do whenever I go out.

But posting a sign like this is obnoxious and fucking shitty. I'll be sure to let my server know that they're not getting a tip because of that bullshit fucking sign and because of their dumbass owner/manager.
>>
>>77685161
Nobody owes you shit you fucking money-grubbing kike
>>
>>77681874
What do?
Leave and hit the drive thru at Carl Jr's for a tasty burger then drive back home fire up the DVR and fondle my wife's boobies
>>
File: 2123.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2123.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>77681874

>eat
>pay
>"I don't tip"
>>
>>77685086
They are sjws who relentlessly defended those muslims(Even though we warned them years ago). They deserve it.
>>
>>77685253
>I advocate tipping
This is becoming a byphrase for kuck at this point
>>
>>77681874
Come the fuck on Australia.
Our minimum wage is like 3 times higher than the US's. Deliverypersons get paid enough that you don't need to make up the extra in tips.
As a result, nobody in this fucking country tips, because it is utterly not needed.
>>
>>77685161
>expecting to be tipped

This is the problem. Tipping is a privilege, jew.
>>
>>77685161

>wah wah waiting is so hard

Fuck off, waiters are the mist fragile faggots on the planet. Such disingenuous liars. Don't you dare tell me you'd rather do any other job than waiting in a restaurant. You're useless and we both know it.
>>
I don't eat in restaraunts purely for the reason that I don't believe in tipping, but I also don't believe in being an asshole. So I just don't go... I cook better anyway.
>>
>>77685259
$4 Real Deal is perfect. Meets daily requirement of two burgers too
>>
>>77685314

I just got Pizza Hut delivered by an Indian driver, after I took them off him (pre-paid) he seemed to hang around waiting for a tip

Which got me thinking, as I turned and let the door close on him.. was I wrong? I think I was.. hence the thread.
>>
File: rangerup.jpg (58 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
rangerup.jpg
58 KB, 620x454
>>
>>77685314
But I hear everything is 3-4 times as expensive

I can get a large three topping pizza for $8.50
>>
>I should be paid by strangers on top of my original salary for doing my job as I'm suppose to

You know why the service sector always has the most entitled stupid shits? Because it's they're the most popular jobs for women.
>>
>>77685309
Oh fuck off. A few extra dollars isn't going to even harm me. I make a decent living and am perfectly fine with giving people who wait on me WELL(That's the keyword, I will only tip if they do a good job) a couple extra dollars.

But it should never be an expectation. It is something that they should've grateful for and not demand like petulant children.
>>
>>77684833
A delivery fee isn't adjustable.
Some days they would deliver 1 tiny thing to people that worked 3 stores down other days they would drive 8 miles to help cater an event (which often meant several trips)
Your simplistic view of how things work makes your retarded opinion even more invalid.
>>77685247
More often than not the benefits are in the form of weed. Stoned guys order a lot of pizza...
Unfortunately for me I don't smoke anything so I didn't get to enjoy that benefit.
>>
>>77683463
Where I'm from, tipping is only done as a courtesy for good service. As a kid, this scene always confused me because obviously Buscemis character was right and everyone else was just fucking retarded. Now, 20 years later, I still find it ridiculous that restaurants in the US calculate the tip for you. Like "hey idiot, this is how large your financial gratitude is ought to be like".
>>
>>77681874
here in california waiters get minimum wage so it makes me fucking angry when I see waiters complain about tips
>>
>>77684663

Federal law mandates an employer must account for lost wages if they don't get tips. Waiters lie to everyone to perpetuate a meme they are underpaid. They make more than fucking cooks do and don't do any work.
>>
>>77685396
Nothing wrong in making nonwhites unwelcome.
>>
>>77685396
Do you guys actually tip in Australia?
>>
>>77684889
>what is albanian diaspora
apparently everyone smart moved out of serbia as well
>>
>>77685486
When I was a waiter we would split the tip with people from kitchen (cooks, dishwashers.. also bartenders and runners).
>>
>>77685482
They get minimum wage regardless if they get it in tips or not, it's a meme spread by the service industry that they make $2/hr, federal minimum wage exists.
>>
>>77685470
>A few extra dollars isn't going to even harm me.

Normie detected
>>
>>77685337
They aren't fragile, they just know where the money is. Their ability to jew the fuck out of customers and earn vastly overinflated wages from tips is directly resulting from their victim act.

>a-bloo-bloo we don't technically earn min wage we need more money!
>literally earning $15+ an hour from tips

>>77685476
>simplistic
Again, if you don't like the job or wages, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. It's really easy, but the only simpleton here is you.

Where do you get this entitlement complex from? Why do you think you're entitled to moneygrubbing off customers to pay for your shitheap car?
>>
Where I work we have a 10% service charge added to the bill. You can choose to pay it or not. Then if you want to leave a tip then you can and that's split up equally among the chef's and waiters.

Seems like Americans are living in the past.
>>
>>77685396
This happened to me as well but I'm a sperg sometimes, at a chinese restaurant the guy at the register was being all flattery like "oh hey you rich man eh? you treat girlfriend you rich man lots of money?" and I just went along with it like "nah not really, it's just our aniversary" and his expression just dropped.

I had no idea he was angling for a tip. I just realised it on the drive home.
>>
>>77685421
>Z. Brannigan

Hahaha, loving the futurama reference!

"I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies." -Zapp Brannigan
>>
Restaraunts staffs are some of the most degenerate people on earth
>>
>>77685320
>>77685337
again, you're fucking losers and never had to work for yourself so you can pay your tuition, not everyone has rich parents like you kikes that can shower you with money so you won't have to move a finger
>>
File: 0515.jpg (83 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
0515.jpg
83 KB, 640x920
>>77685521
>>
File: american-flag.jpg (23 KB, 570x357) Image search: [Google]
american-flag.jpg
23 KB, 570x357
>>77681874
>be american waiter
>enjoy my freedom of not getting paid
>get shot
>>
>>77684427
>you people
lol nope.
>>
>>77685470

That is entirely understandable. Most people dont have problems tipping for good service.

Its the bizarre expectation of tips even if they have provided mediocre or even poor service that servers in the US have that baffle people.
>>
>>77684359
Proper Hep treatment for shit like HIV is actually quite expensive, and not just expensive because >le american healthcare, but it's just expensive in general
>>
File: bbbb.jpg (50 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
bbbb.jpg
50 KB, 1000x705
>>77685603

kek, silly belgian. I get the same but at chinese massage parlor where tipping for extra is customary.
>>
>>77681874
Not only I don't tip, but I don't pay.
>>
>>77685569

Very few restaurants do this in US but that's how it should be. The ones that do many waiters act huffy about it .
>>
>>77685161
Says the kike who has had his home and entire way of life paid for by americans. Fuck off , leech .
>>
>>77681874
leave
>>
>>77685656

>tfw FREE healthcare
>>
File: 1463665548937.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463665548937.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>77685642
>I'm mad at you for providing our business with additional profit
Holy fuck these people
>>
>>77682243
Sue the shit out of them
>>
>>77684101
>gaol
Damn, I have never in 8 years seen someone on here use the old common law spelling of jail
>>
File: 1465900861109.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1465900861109.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>77685716
>"free"
>>
>>77685633

So dish washers , food peppers and cooks don't have tuition to pay? Why do you deserve to make more than them when nobody goes to a restaurant for your fake as fuck nice attitude?
>>
Man I'd need someone to remind me to tip in 'murica I've never tipped in my life
>>
>>77685470
That's nice. So do I.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's the PRINCIPLE of tipping which is retarded and unnecessary. I could pay $100 for a pizza if I wanted, it's not about the money.
>>
>>77683742
I just lasted two days as a kitchen porter in a nice local place. What you say is true. Waiting can be a hard job, but fuck that dishes shit. Absolute mayhem, and I've done some bad jobs.
>>
>>77685777

1.5% of my income, how much do you pay for healthcare, famalam?
>>
>>77685633
>not everyone has rich parents like you
>Bulgaria
>rich parents

I've been living alone for over a year now in Plovdiv working as a tech support agent. You on the other hand did squat shit with your life and expect to be handed out scaps like the filthy gypsy you are.
>>
>>77685666
Tipping at any asian massage parlor is danger zone of getting a gross unwanted handjob from a tiny 90-year old asian woman, satan-kun. I can understand that. I just felt so terrible cause I must've come over as such a massive cunt but I was actually just autistic.
>>
>>77685847
Must be some quality healthcare, friend!
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>77685582
>Again, if you don't like the job or wages, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. It's really easy, but the only simpleton here is you.
>I'M TOO RETARDED TO THINK ABOUT DETAILS! IF EVERYTHING DOESN'T WORK IN THE SIMPLE WAY I THINK THEN THAT'S YOUR FAULT!
1) the money is still good enough because most people have common sense and are grateful for the work delivery drivers do.
2) This system works because people understand that drivers need to be compensated and would rather pay per order than pay a flat rate fee for different orders
>Where do you get this entitlement complex from?
Yeah getting paid for extra work. How dare I.
Next thing you know I might be asking for overtime pay or some crazy shit.
>Why do you think you're entitled to moneygrubbing off customers to pay for your shitheap car?
It's entirely voluntary. Like I said, most customers understand and don't care. When I get something delivered I always tip because I know what the job entails.

I'm starting to think you just don't have a clue what you're talking about. Surely that's not the case here in the bastion of truth that is /pol/.
>>
Two people order drinks.
Person 'A' orders a $5 beer
Person 'B' orders a $75 glass of wine
Assuming normal service, how much should each person tip and why.
>>
>>77685905

Are you at least a qt 3.14?
>>
>>77685847
I don't. It's part of my health plan at my employer. Not even anything out of my paycheck.
>>
File: 1462452004493.jpg (74 KB, 542x314) Image search: [Google]
1462452004493.jpg
74 KB, 542x314
>>77685928

It is, Johannes
>>
>>77684298
Good places share the tips, even the porters have a share.
>>
>>77685582
>If you don't like this pizza place, you can LITERALLY work at any pizza place exactly like it
>>
>>77685941

I like tipping drivers, waiters can eat my ass though.
>>
>>77686038

Gonna provide some proof of that?
>>
>>77685955

0 to both. You don't deserve more than minimum wage for carrying a glass. Most waiters don't even pour the drinks if there's a bartender they are such a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>77686069
Exactly my point. We had waitresses employed there too and I fucking hated listening to their cooing about ONLY making $200 in tips in a day.
Dumb cunts had no fucking clue what work was but made bank because our food was expensive and people tipped a ration of that bill.
>>
>>77686109
I don't really know how I can without posting personal information. I have a medical card like anyone else but it doesn't prove my no cost health plan.
>>
>>77685955
$0

in both case the server only just bringed 2 glasses with liquid.

would you tip a server for giving you a glass of water ?
>>
>>77686046
heh, saved. Thanks
>>
>>77686148
God damn right.
>>
>>77685991
I'm pretty qt if I do say so myself yeah
>>
>>77686236

Mm, do you have a nice uncut willy?
>>
File: 1461758002640.jpg (143 KB, 500x921) Image search: [Google]
1461758002640.jpg
143 KB, 500x921
>>77686220
>>
>>77686236

Post feet for proof
>>
>>77685955
Person B is obviously under the impression they have a "refined palette" and are paying a premium for a premium product and service. A glass of wine at that price would certainly come in an expensive, polished glass and would command a server's attention and you would get anything you wanted from him or her very quickly. You would assume, before purchasing this wine, that you are to tip a premium. A $5 beer requires nothing but a semi clean pint glass and a bill.
>>
>>77686174
>Delivering pizza in this tiny ass town
>Making above 50 was considered good, and that's including the somewhat reinbursed gas
>Read this
Why the fuck am I still doing this shitty job?
>>
>>77685941
>extra work.
Do you think people working in an office should be paid extra if they had to do a presentation that day? It's extra work, right? What about a surgeon having to perform emergency surgery after an RTA? Should they be compensated too? It's the principle, surely.

>the system works because people have been jewed by employers and are forced to effectively beg for extra money
Yeah, great system. Tipping is not a big thing here, but people still survive. Ever wonder why?

You're sticking up for a retarded, deprecated system which the rest of the world laughs at. Call me ignorant all you, want, the joke is on you at the end of the day.
>>
>>77686275
I'm gonna tell the emus on you
>>
>>77683671
You're a whiny little faggot. Making sure the customer is satisfied with his experience is your job, it's part of most jobs. It's what you signed up for. I worked as a busser for an expensive Mexican buffet and had to work my ass off bringing in 50 pound trays of dishes while serving the customers drinks and bringing them food. Minimum wage and no tips.
>>
>>77686340

kek, I just love some nice uncut yuropenis, so shoot me.

Show your body pham.
>>
>>77686290
>Train-track building simulator
Saw this in the local video game store the other day. Supposedly GOTY material.
>>
>>77686325
That's about what the delivery drivers made on a good night too.
The waitresses were the ones raking in cash because they were 90% cute high school girls where the drivers were 25 year old men.
>>
File: ntwxQJX.png (577 KB, 610x732) Image search: [Google]
ntwxQJX.png
577 KB, 610x732
>>
>>77683988
>>77683671
YOU CHOSE THIS JOB YOU NIGGERS
I DARE YOU TO TELL ME WHEN IS WORSE THAN DISHWASHER, JANITOR, MCDONALDS CASHIER
whiny little shit
>>
>>77686352
Good for you? You were a busser so you had no responsibility and were literally a human tool. You deserved no tips.
>>
>>77686404
N-no you can't make me
>>
>>77686405

Why the fuck would you need to simulate such a fucking mundane job, you spastic?

Also how do you pronounce german word for firetruck?
>>
>>77681874

>walk into restaurant
>see this posted while waiting to be seated
>get a table, order food, and then eat
>leave without tipping
>never return to that restaurant again
>laugh my ass off
>have a story to tell to people who support tipping
>>
>>77686325

Panhandlers make more than you but at the end of the day at least you can say you aren't a worthless piece of shit. That's all waiters are, professional beggars threatening your health if you don't make their car payment for them.
>>
File: 1418292923263.jpg (41 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1418292923263.jpg
41 KB, 422x600
>>77686330
>Do you think people working in an office should be paid extra if they had to do a presentation that day? It's extra work, right? What about a surgeon having to perform emergency surgery after an RTA? Should they be compensated too? It's the principle, surely.
Most jobs to compensate for extra work. The definition of "extra" varies job to job but overtime is law so don't act like there isn't a precedent.
>Yeah, great system. Tipping is not a big thing here, but people still survive. Ever wonder why?
Because different countries operate differently.
We like tipping, you like getting fucked by muslims. To each his own.
>You're sticking up for a retarded, deprecated system which the rest of the world laughs at.
Only for delivery drivers where the extra work and cost warrants it. Waitresses and waiters can choke of my fucking cock.
>>
File: YmN.png (381 KB, 840x530) Image search: [Google]
YmN.png
381 KB, 840x530
>>
>>77681874

Well in Britain we don't have the tipping culture as much. We do have it a bit unfortunately, and that's only because it's an American import.

Many people therefore don't tip at all. I would probably tip for good service though, maybe 10% - 20%. But if the service is crap I don't tip.
>>
>>77685633
You don't deserve tips just because you did your job, you entitled bitch. If you pay is shit take it up with the employer or change jobs.
>>
>>77682059

There is profanity, it says "cheap piece of shit"
>>
>>77686352
>Expensive Mexican buffet
>>
>>77686603

>we like tipping

Nobody likes being threatened by an entitled little faggot to get spit in their food if you don't pay their extortion
>>
>>77686432
>25 year old men

As if they don't age like wine
>>
File: snek.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
>he pays with a card
>he doesnt write 0 on the receipt and then tip in cash
its like you dont even want to cut out the government
>>
>>77686603
Notice how I never even mentioned overtime. You understand the work life often varies from day to day, yes? Sometimes people have "hard days", so should they be given extra money for that?

It's like you don't understand the point at all.

>muslim meme
The desperation is just getting embarrassing now.

If you're going to reply with another asspained paragraph, I request a cute anime pic along with it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>77682884
>>77682698
>go to America
>go to suck some fags dick
>his dick is scared and mutilated
>he thinks this is normal and thinks normal dick looks wrong
>mfw every amerifag thinks an old Jewish dude mutilating your genitals is normal
>>
Since we're on the topic of tipping, any other Ameribros only tip other bus passengers 5% if you can get away with it? Unless it's a nog of course, but that's why you tip the others first then kind of slink off the bus at the stop.
>>
>>77681874
Nothing, because I never would see this posted. Because I live in a civilized country where staff are paid by employers. That's basic division of labour.
>>
File: coexist-graffiti-poster.jpg (51 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
coexist-graffiti-poster.jpg
51 KB, 400x266
>>77683727
I live in NYC and everything is just a fucking money racket including government agencies. Everyone knows it, nothing gets done, but we all like e here anyway.

NYC is a cash city for the most part because the government will just take an outrageous cut.
>>
File: 1461749805760.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1461749805760.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>77686870

Tell us which CI you are so we can giggle.

http://imgur.com/z444fPC
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.