[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia banned from Olympics, Putin buttblasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 3137441.large.jpg (18 KB, 431x267) Image search: [Google]
3137441.large.jpg
18 KB, 431x267
So why aren't you Russiaboos flipping out about this?

>ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — When a global governing body for sports barred Russia’s track and field team from the 2016 Summer Olympics on Friday over a wide-ranging doping scandal, it was greeted in Russia, as is so often the case here these days, with a deep sense of victimhood.

>President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia called the decision “unjust, of course.”

>Russia, Mr. Putin said, is strengthening antidoping controls and athletes should bear personal responsibility for using performance-enhancing drugs. But punishing the whole team, he said, “doesn’t fit any norms of civilized behavior.”

>Outside of Russia, sporting officials viewed the unanimous decision as a long overdue restoration of some fairness in competitions. After all, in some sporting events Russian athletes had been trouncing competitors for years before it turned out they were using performance-enhancing drugs.

>But here, the decision only added support for a narrative in Russia’s political culture of grievances that revolves around perceived slights and anti-Russian conspiracies taking place in the outside world, particularly in Western countries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/world/europe/putin-russia-olympics-doping.html
>>
>>77676474
Just for this Olympics, or forever?
>>
>>77676474
Its ok, they can spend more time training to remove kebab
>>
Doesn't matter, Team USA was going to win anyway.
>>
After you host, your popilation stops caring.

Also,

>going to hueland ever
>>
>>77676540
Forever.

Russia is getting knocked the fuck out by the west
>>
>>77676999
Yet your hooligans got knocked the fuck out by russians. Lets hope you dont start an actual war with them, if thats any indicator. Which it is
>>
>Farmasutical industry is fucking decades behind because of corruption in the Science Academy and Health Ministry staffed by his asslickers
>Doping easily detectable
>THOSE DAMN WESTERNERS KEEPING US DOWN

top kek
>>
File: 1466014052709.png (650 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
1466014052709.png
650 KB, 587x600
> mfw Russia is now Russia*
>>
>>77677238
How's that Muslim mass-migration from the Central Stans working out for you?

>>77677307
Russia might not be very Russian in 40 years if current migration and fertility rates continue.
>>
>>77677388
>How's that Muslim mass-migration from the Central Stans working out for you?
Free slaves are good.
>>
>90% of US pro athletes using steroids
>Russians using steroids that are still detectable because poor slavs
>banning Russians from competition

I really wish people would just get real with doping and realize that the top athletes are from rich countries and are able to bypass the testing.
>>
russia will probably be pretty stoked when the whole world has zika except for them.
>>
File: RUSCUCKSBTFO.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
RUSCUCKSBTFO.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>77677466
>he thinks they're going to be slaves and not take over
Muslims now make up over 20% of Moscow. You guys have tens of thousands of them praying in the streets on Friday. Not to mention Islam is de jure put on par with the Russian Orthodox Church wrt state protection and sponsorship.

Russia's cucked, m8.
>>
File: Obongo food.jpg (61 KB, 487x604) Image search: [Google]
Obongo food.jpg
61 KB, 487x604
>>77676474
>olympics
>something to be upset about

We all know the black team, AKA America, will take most medals with their steroid pumped chimps.
>>
>>77677471
People need to just get real and allow doping and steroid use for sports. People watch to see some crazy or impressive shit. People want to be entertained. Sports would be better if everyone was near superhuman
>>
>>77676474
>Russia’s track and field team
there's more than track and field in the olympics.
>>
>>77677713

Provided that the doping is strictly supervised to promote the health of the athletes. Turning them into freakshows with reduced lifespans isn't ethical.
>>
>>77677699
>Muslims now make up over 20% of Moscow.
I don't care about Moscow. Russia has been 20% Muslim since Ivan the Terrible, now they are moving to Moscow looking for jobs, like everyone else. Muscovites are mad about it, but they are always mad. During USSR they were incredibly butthurt about Russians from other cities moving to Moscow.

>You guys have tens of thousands of them praying in the streets on Friday
Do you know how many mosques does Moscow have, and how many does New York or Los Angeles have? Look it up, I'll wait.
>>
>>77677089
>sports fans are a sign of the military prowess of a country
>And out of all the sports FOOTBALL fans are
Hooligan logic
>>
>>77677713
I agree. They need to have medical experiments on these athletes and all sorts of preposterous medical stunts.
>>77677885
Dissgree. Consent is all the ethics needed. I say let these crazy fuckers do whatever to their bodies and compete. At the very least, a separate superhuman Olympics should be created.
>>
>>77677711
Problem is, our government will handle this in the most retarded way possible (acting butthurt and doing nothing), just like with Eurovision, etc, etc.
>>
File: muslimes.jpg (74 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
muslimes.jpg
74 KB, 480x720
>>77677388
>How's that Muslim mass-migration from the Central Stans working out for you?
average /pol monkey shilling about muslims

kek
>>
>>77676474
What about the Olimpdicks? Couldn't give a shit if I tried, desu. Reform that shitty organization now. I actually wouldn't mind if the whole thing was disbanded completely. Privately funded commercial sports events seem to work perfectly well, imho. Actually, if you end the Olimpdicks and cut all collegiate sports funding, you might even convince niggers to start studying math and science. Ambitious, I know, but I'm a dreamer.
>>
File: Orlando.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Orlando.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
>>77676474
>>
>>77677899
>Russia has been 20% Muslim since Ivan the Terrible, now they are moving to Moscow looking for jobs
The empire wasn't cucked however. You are now. And soon that 20% will be 50% and then 80%. Continue thinking that everything will be okay and alright when there are more Muhammads born than Vlads in 5 years.

>>77678002
>Belarus
Why do you still exist as an independent country? Literally the Uruguay of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>77677699
>Muslims now make up over 20% of Moscow.
Most of their Muslims aren't exactly of the itching for some snackbarrin persuasion.
>Not to mention Islam is de jure put on par with the Russian Orthodox Church wrt state protection and sponsorship.
Something akin to the 1st Amendment...
>picture: goldigger gonna dig
>>
File: 1436814729683.jpg (54 KB, 520x537) Image search: [Google]
1436814729683.jpg
54 KB, 520x537
All Russian athletes should boycott the (((Olympics))) all together, it's a globalist event after all.
>>
>>77676474
>Global governing body
Dont worry Putin there wont be globalists for long
>>
>>77676474
#notallrussians
>>
>>77676474
I live in the "West"

And I'm disgusted by the way Russia is being treated.
>>
>>77678180
>(((Olympics)))
Kek :D
>>
It's not fucking fair, how can they deny Russian athletes the chance to get murdered in some favela?
>>
File: gallery_6466_29_6967.jpg (36 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
gallery_6466_29_6967.jpg
36 KB, 500x517
>>77678171
>Why do you still exist as an independent country? Literally the Uruguay of Eastern Europe.
>murican monkey shit in pants

In last year EU and US take OFF all sanctions from Belarus.
We have good relationships with west and east and even ukrain

In reality we have more soveregnity than ANY EU country except GB of course.
>>
>>77678151
The point is, they are messing with us, knowing fully well that when it comes to PR our government are absolute cretins.

Just look at Eurovision:
>Russia sends some genuinely decent singer, or at least tries
>lel, how about we award the first place to a transsexual, or a retard, or an Ukrainian, or a gigantic drooling amoeba or something, just because we can, and you get the second place
>Russia whines about it
>Some idiotic petition to revise results happens and is ignored
>Repeat next year

Russia is an ideal victim for this kind of trolling, because morons in government can't think of any response except trying even harder to look good.
>>
>>77678417
>Political Union with Russia
>Also part of Eurasian Union and CIS
Why aren't you a Russian oblast yet?
>>
best olympics ever
>>
>>77676474
This olympics should be avoided by everyone it's a trick to infect the world with Zika.
>>
>>77678513
>stupid muslimhater broken and try to change theme
>thread about athletes ban

NO nigga, I dont have a time for dumbers
>>
>>77677471
I don't understand how Russia is so shitty at cheating these tests. Hell I cheat the drug tests at my work and get high every day, it isn't hard. Their tests are probably supervised, but all it would take is to make hyper realistic prosthetic genetalia for each athlete, with an attached hidden bladder full of synthetic pee.
>>
>>77678171
>The empire wasn't cucked however. You are now. And soon that 20% will be 50% and then 80%.
Please stop projecting your American insecurities on other countries, we all know who is actually getting outbred here.
>>
>>77677711
they are very proud of their bulls
>>
>>77678644
> I don't understand how Russia is so shitty at cheating these tests. Hell I cheat the drug tests at my work and get high every day, it isn't hard. Their tests are probably supervised, but all it would take is to make hyper realistic prosthetic genetalia for each athlete, with an attached hidden bladder full of synthetic pee.

naive nigger think that excelent CIA operation in COLD war is like @accidental@ or fail of stupid russians
lol
>>
>>77677561
This.

Russia dodged a trap while blaming Western nations. Absolute madmen
>>
File: 1335827873399.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1335827873399.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
Be honest, it's pretty fucking stupid.

Anybody who knows anything about drugs and sport can see what a stitch up this is and that it's purely political.
>>
>>77678636
>muslimhater
>implying this is a bad thing
Why do you love Islam so much? Do you get off to your poor prostitute sister Svetlana getting fucked by Turkish cock?

>>77678682
Your being outbred just as quickly as White Americans are.
>>
>>77678490
Can't help you with that, bro. Wish I could.
At least Russia knows it isn't getting a fair break from the West, and is trying its own media. With time, it'll make inroads, I think people really do watch RT a lot these days, and it's probably doing better than Al Jazeera. Just keep going with it. Keep defending the homeland and your allies, airing your point of view. Western countries are falling apart and alliances are dissolving, things might get better for you given time. I know there seems to be a shortage of time available, but what can I say. Best of luck. Your country just seems to be defending itself from where I stand, and I don't begrudge you that. Stand fast.
>>
>>77678171
>And soon that 20% will be 50% and then 80%
Total nonsense. You need Africa-tier TFR (which they don't have) and mass immigration/open borders (which they don't, since you actually have to fulfill requirements like learning fluent Russian and becoming accustomed to become a citizen, and in the meantime have to work shit jobs since nobody would give you welfare for sitting on your ass).
>Muhammads born than Vlads in 5 years.
Last I checked that paedophile's name wasn't even in the top 100 of the list of popular names in Russia. Not to mention the fact that Russian muslims are heavily ethnic Russian admixtured or are ethnic Russians themselves.
>>
>>77678861
go to sleep kike you are drunk
>>
>>77676474
Eh, if it's just one team and one event for breaking rules, I don't see what the problem is.

But if it's literally "Russia banned from Olympics" then that would be petty as fuck, and imo damage the Olympics reputation.
>>
>>77676474

JOKES ON THE WEST

RUSSIA WILL BE THE ONLY ZIKA-FREE COUNTRY OF THE WORLD

JUST AS PLANNED BY PUTIN SENSEI
>>
>>77678861
>Your being outbred just as quickly as White Americans are.
Great, let's see some statistics then.

By the way, since you seem strangely reluctant to discuss the number of mosques in our respective countries, let me help you out:

New York: more than 200
Los Angeles: 18
Moscow: 5
St Petersburg: 2
>>
>>77678564
And that's bad why?
>Zika potatoes are immune to potato blight, and carry many more nutrients
>>
>>77676729

Team Zika is going to win.

I'd honestly drop out this year. I dont want the aerial jew turning my future children into potatoes.
>>
>>77678861
>Why do you love Islam so much?

hate/love
most of western nigers have binar brain, even my cat smarter than you

Dont hate cause biggest part muslimes in USSR are honest based and polite people.

Even shitty EU sandniggers are MORE EVIL cause westerners create chaos in sandnigers areal.
>>
>>77677925
Considering you have no hooligans at all, and are getting blacked by human trash, my theory is very valid.
>>
>>77676474
I don't see nothing wrong with this talking about next olympics are in Brazil.
>>
>>77678002
THIS!
Russian muslims are more atheists than muslims. They may celebrate Bayram to scare some local nazis but that's it. They don't pray 5 times a day, they drink alco, they eat bacon, they love dogs. They still can be aggressive thugs though, but so can slavs.
>>
>>77676474
>banning Russia from the OL
->muh doping

No wonder Russians hates the west
>>
>>77676474
It's obviously a political move, only a retard cant see that
>>
Is it really forever? That's kinda autistic, erryone is on roids, russians just got caught tb.h
>>
stupid political move orchestrated to provoke russia
>>
>>77676474
Slavaboos btfo. Based Latvia
>>
>>77676474
If there was any Olympics to miss out on, the Brazil one would be it.

They've probably done Russia a favour.
>>
>>77679437
Government workers havent been paid for 3 months. The monkeys will run riot
>>
>>77676999

>Thinking that the west is knocking out anyone

Daily reminder that Western Europe is New Meccastan
>>
If it was one or two cases then sure, but considering you have a large history and frequent cases arising of doping you cant blame them getting banned.

Doesnt help when your athletes say doping to be better isnt wrong.
>>
File: happy putin.jpg (4 KB, 176x117) Image search: [Google]
happy putin.jpg
4 KB, 176x117
>>77676474
DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? THEY NEVER WANTED TO GO!
THE OLYMPICS WILL BE CANCELED!
PUTIN IS A GENIUS
>>
File: 1401017411038.jpg (72 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1401017411038.jpg
72 KB, 300x319
>>77678864
>At least Russia knows it isn't getting a fair break from the West, and is trying its own media
>I don't like reality, so I'll substitute it with a reality of my own

Yeah, that's what russkies are good at. After all, there is a worldwide anti-Russian campaign orchestrated by CIA-fascist-Latvianic mason jews who are trying to keep da good boi russia down!!1
>>
It's bullshit no matter how you cut it, because all athletes are on roids save maybe target shooters.
>>
>>77679230
Nothing will happen to anyone that come here on olympics.
We are spending all the money that our communist gorvernment stole from the people on it.
It will be the safest place in the world.

On the other hand, the hue monkeys will be the ones that will suffer the most.
This money should be invested on other things.
Not stupid jew games.

Don't come here guys.
Not because of meme zika or famela. But because this whole thing was uncalled for and we are being kiked at this exact moment.

Just look at what they did to Russia. This olympics is a farse.
>>
>>77679568
Don't know what you mean but Russia is portrayed constantly as evil boogeyman.
>>
>>77678171
>your empire was not cucked with 20%
>but it's cucked now and its gonna get worst despite you having Mad Vlad the Russian Chad
Why do Americans alwaya have the dumbest posts. Also Russia is 6% muslim
>>
File: dino.jpg (271 KB, 777x759) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
271 KB, 777x759
Do people in 2016 honestly believe that there are Olympic level athletes that DON'T take performance enhancing drugs?

How naive can you be? Oh wait I forgot its all hard work and diet, that's right remember to buy your Nike SuperPulse (TM) football shorts and play like the pros.
>>
good, wouldn't want people to be going to Rio and get Zika anyways
>>
>>77679717
I have pretty much the same feelings about 2018 world cup.

It's idiotic. If I ruled Russia I would cut funding for "professional sports" by like 99%.
>>
Gotta say the Russians deserve it. What is about that country and cheating? Whether it's online in video games hacking or real life in the olympics doping, Russians just always have to cheat.

Is it an inferiority complex thing? "Our country is shit and our people are shit, but if we cheat we an appear mightier than we really are?" It must be.
>>
>>77679751

He's not an American, Russians proxy shill with American flags all the time. 9/10 you see an American flag sucking Russian cock it's a shill from Russia.
>>
>>77679871
>>77679931
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong
>>
File: 1377446897238.jpg (92 KB, 720x567) Image search: [Google]
1377446897238.jpg
92 KB, 720x567
>>77679568
That campaign is called "democracy" which is hard at work trying to eradicate nation states from the world.
>>
>>77676474
>caring about sports

normies deserve the hell they get
>>
>>77679976

One guy, as opposed to Russians doing it all the time. For every American you have who cheats you have 20 Russians cheating as well. The ratio might even be higher than that.
>>
>>77679568
The entire Western media is a fraud. If it weren't, newspapers would still be selling en masse and the corporate media would be trusted. Instead, they're in free-fall and leaving openings for foreign media for interested viewers. We're at least as propagandized by North Korea, but we have other options so the system is falling apart. I for one welcome our impending societal collapse.
>>
File: 1466195486553.jpg (121 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466195486553.jpg
121 KB, 900x900
>>77677388
> Russia might not be very Russian in 40 years
Please. In 40 years America wouldn't be even a half white. Russians still forms about 80% of population.
>>
>>77680070
>one
every high level athlete in your country does it
>>
>>77680101
>by
*as
>>
>>77678002
>Belarus
>Russia's dog

Me believing you would be like you believing Canada's praises of my own country
>>
>>77679871
> What is about that country and cheating? Whether it's online in video games hacking or real life in the olympics doping, Russians just always have to cheat.

>Is it an inferiority complex thing?
Not at all, it's absolutely the same in our internal events. During exams at school or university, it's expected that pretty much everyone will cheat. If you get away with it, your class- or group mates will admire you for being clever and inventive enough to do it. If you inform on someone who is cheating, you will be treated as lowest kind of scum, not that I have ever heard of such a thing happening.
>>
>>77680114
In Petersburg there are already more practising muslims than Orthodox

But that won't be the main problem of Russia, just another one
>>
>>77676474
It probably is political. Putin is too mean to faggots
>>
>>77677713
Things are about to get uncomfortable in the very near future.

China has been advancing it's genetic engineering in regards to athletes.

Not only are the athletes on drugs made specifically for each individual. (the same as any top athlete) but their genes will have been altered to maximize performance.

Remember their female swimmer? Get ready for a bunch of records.
>>
File: 14580147107170.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14580147107170.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>77680216
new offtop niger broken
kek
>>
>>77679976
Did you know that Americans set up Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt at UFC 200 in a way which enables Brock to juice his ass off and bypass all the drug tests? There's some special loophole there in the rules for returning athletes who come on less than 4 months notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLVP219WhY
>>
>>77679839
This.
Most of the stadiums built on 2014 wc is abandoned.
All that money wasted.
>>
>>77678994
paco speaks the truth
>>
>>77680282
>In Petersburg there are already more practising muslims than Orthodox
lol kurwa, where from you take information? polen newspapers?
>>
>>77680223
What about top universities? Like Lomonosov
>>
>>77680282
>In Petersburg there are already more practising muslims than Orthodox
What does this even mean? SPb is about 85% ethnic Russian.
>>
>>77680376
Yes, thank you fanboy.

>I advertised, pay me Dana White!
>>
>>77676474
so I was wondering, when can we have a global sports competition where drugs are ok? because I feel like that would mean a lot of money invested in making people better.
>>
>>77680432
Russian websites
>>
>>77680449
I expect it to be the same everywhere. Top students don't cheat because they don't need to, everyone else either cheats, or is too dumb to do it.
>>
>>77679871

People have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to draw pride from other than sports competitions with other braindead cattle from the world all over, and revisionist history.

We have an amazingly rich cultural legacy but modern Russians do not draw from it AT ALL, which is painfully obvious and more hilarious to read here how we're supposedly "non-cucked"

People here are some of the most degenerate and craven human beings you can find, and everyne knows it, everyone goes apeshit over MUH SPORTS and MUH WWII while on off days these braindead retards wouldn't know two shits about anything of it without goolgling.

fucking pathetic.

People need a REAL dictator, like Stalin 2.0, cause this shit seriously got out of hand.
>>
>>77680506
That means that Russia is behind western countries but a similar process takes place
>>
>>77677713
Sports would be better if they all wore armour and had a sword.

>watching football
>22 people in armor and swords fighting to the death over a ball

They would actually earn their money then.
>>
>>77680223
This is like spartan youth being "allowed" to steal and even encouraged, but getting beaten severely if they ever get caught.
>>
>>77680569
>liberashkas websites
You like brainwashing nigga? maybe you try to found some sociological research?
>>
>>77680380
They are building a huge new stadium in my city that will never be used after 2018. Lots of new hotels including a fucking Hilton in a city no one have ever heard about and no one ever visits. They are building a Metro line to the stadium where no one lives, instead of residental areas dying in traffic jams. It's pure bullshit. I hate "professional sports" with a power of thousand suns.
>>
>>77676474
>giving a fuck about the olympics

Who cares? It's just a sports event.
>>
>>77677995
So that anyone who wanted a shot at being a competitive athlete would have to sacrifice their health?
>>
>>77679717
>implying

They can't really keep the favelas in check, m8. They also won't be able to keep the Aedes in check(it has been widespread all around Brazil for quite a few decades, so i'm pretty sure that, were we able to actually stop it from spreading, we would have done it already)

I might be wrong and you right, but i do think this olympics will flop hard, and there will be way to many casualities, and probably a ISIS attack (which will most definitely kill hundreds of people, given how retarded everything security related is in here)

Still, come to brazil, gringos. We spent quite a few billions on the sporty jew, and we need to repay it someway
>>
>>77680661
No, this means you are pulling this out of your ass.
>>
>>77680772
This. Brazil is no different. Billions and billions get pumped into a third world shithole for massive infrastructure that will be used for a few months. A few people will line their pockets and then it all goes to shit.
>>
Olympics haven't been very relevant in a while. :P
>>
>>77680772
thats not professional sports vladmir, it's because your government a shit
>>
>>77680805
Are favelas ruled by mafia lords that everyone has to pay """protection""" money?
>>
MUH SANCTIONS

no one dares to touch russia
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1400x700
>>77678002
>>77679271
>>
File: 12345.png (115 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
115 KB, 381x424
>>77677388
>in 40 years
it's accurate for every european country

i really hope we just have a nuclear war before that and end humanity forever, it's not worth it
>>
>>77680907
Name a single reason why the existance of professional sports is a good thing and anyone should spend money on it.
>>
>>77680683
You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAB8vFUVEs
>>
>>77680916
Yeah, although they aren't really "mafias", just a bunch of niggers with insane firepower
>>
>>77680772
> It's pure bullshit. I hate "professional sports" with a power of thousand suns.
same shit. our leader love hockey and build ice arenas even in 30k towns. arenas cant pay for even electricity

But all these competition for Russia must be good PR you know.
>>
File: gay-army-08.jpg (64 KB, 566x339) Image search: [Google]
gay-army-08.jpg
64 KB, 566x339
>>77680976
>murican kid try to show shizofrenic woman fact like a trend
lol
>>
>>77680805
They couldn't keep Aedes and the niggers in check until now because they never tried.
Ads on TV don't count.

There's a huge task force right now.

Remember, this is Brazil. Things only get done when they actually do something.

Also, the same were said about the word cup and nothing happened.
>>
>>77677885
People choose to reduce their life spans daily with smoking/alcohol/fast food etc. No one is forcing these faggots to compete, no one would be forcing them to take the drugs. Free will and all, I say let them go wild for our entertainment.
>>
>>77676474
Not like there is going to be an Olympics this year

>Rio state declares financial emergency, requests funding for Olympics

http://archive.is/2yFTj
>>
>>77680114
Russia, you needs plan to stop being such shit.

-Introduce Georgist LVT and a VAT Fairtax system with good benefits if children, with demographs find ideal number per women to recover population and then lead to stabilization so that the number provides most tax benefit. Make it by racial group so that muslims keep breeding like rabbits they get hit harder by tax, and make it so more benefits comes to subdivisions with small densities.
-Repeat Worgl experiment and make a bunch of local currencies for each sub-division of Russia, making rubles be only inter-local currency exchange tool. Let value float vs Ruble so ruble trouble means little to local people.
-Increase taxes on alcohol and cigarettes. Introduce health and addiction initiative, like propaganda and needle exchange program.
-go industry by industry which make up the imports of Russia and begin to reinforce, or outright form them as to reduce Russian dependence on them.
-Stop prosecuting bribe-givers and instead protect them so that bribe-recievers get whacked. Additionally, make the bribe-reciever get stuck with a fine equal to 1.25 the amount asked, with the bribe money being given back to the bribe-giver. Give immunity or otherwise reduce liability to anyone that reports and proves corruption, regardless of involvement (Hong Kong being perfect example).
-Streamline all the processes and make mandatory maximums for certain decisions. Corruption in Russia, comes mostly from the ability of officials to arbitrary fuck people over.
-Putin must begin to spread out his political power as wide as possible and as soon as possible, otherwise the oligarchs will take over again and his corporatist gamble to make Russia rise again will have failed. Corruption as an acceptable sideffect of making Russia not be meat for vulture is no longer a valid strategy. Liberalize and decentralize power, or Russia will collapse like the USSR did once the political shocks comes.
>>
>>77680995
>anglos
all westerners on Battle of nations looks like pussyes

1 russia
2 ukrain
3 belarus
4 polen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCmwDxAzT7U
>>
Who cares. The olympics is shit now anyway.
>>
>>77680985
(((They))) make money off of it

Twelve of thirty-two NFL teams have a CEO, are owned, or chaired by a Jew, plus one Paki

http://pastebin.com/j107wxQZ
>>
>>77676474
>muh Zika

They should be thankful for the ban.
>>
>>77681366
interesting post
>>
>>77681240
Situation is much worst now, though. The political climate is of pretty much war. Unemployement is going through the roof, and all those 11 million unemployed plus the minimum wage workers who can't feed their family have to figure out a way to get money. Is it really insane that they will turn to crime? Is it really insane that they will try to grab some iphones from gringos?

Also, the ISIS threat is real. With an unarmed population and easy to get military-tier weapons through crime, as in rocket launchers and .50 machine guns, I'm pretty sure ISIS will have an easy time in here.
>>
>>77681366
Good stuff.
>>
Why is /pol/ pro-Russia?
>>
>>77682080
We are just anti-kikery.
And kikery is what is happening right now.
>>
>>77681366
>Liberalize and decentralize power, or Russia will collapse like the USSR did once the political shocks comes.

all these funny western strategists
>>
>>77682080

It isn't. Russians have an inferiority complex and proxy shill other flags and then post pro Russian shit to make it seem like we all suck Russia's dick. Here they can feel powerful and respected, so long as they keep shilling.
>>
File: 1416526994001.png (209 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1416526994001.png
209 KB, 878x900
>>77682080
Because /pol/ mostly consists of Westerners who have never had the misfortune of living right next to Russia or dealing with actual Russian people. This means that they don't understand the devious nature of the eternal russkie, fall into its trap and become retards spouting shit about BASED PUTIN WILL SAVE DA WHITE RACE!11 EVIL AMERIKKKA WAHH!! RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN DEY GOOD BOY WESTERNERS BE OPPRESSIN THEM WITH CIA RAYS AND FASHIST JUNTAS!!1
>>
>>77676474
Look Putin is a nice meme and all but it was about time they got kicked in the balls for their doping bullshit.
>>
>>77682144
Because to me Russia just seems like a tired old former superpower with no real industries outside of natural resources, trying to be relevant again. Their goverment and human rights don't make them a better alternative to West at least.
>>
>>77682080
because Russia has been doing things which American conservatives wish would happen here
>>
File: ir53646c5f.jpg (87 KB, 383x382) Image search: [Google]
ir53646c5f.jpg
87 KB, 383x382
>>77682260
> It isn't. Russians have an inferiority complex and proxy shill other flags and then post pro Russian shit to make it seem like we all suck Russia's dick. Here they can feel powerful and respected, so long as they keep shilling.
>>77682236
> It isn't. Russians have an inferiority complex and proxy shill other flags and then post pro Russian shit to make it seem like we all suck Russia's dick. Here they can feel powerful and respected, so long as they keep shilling.

brainwashed CNN nigers shitstorm

/pol loves Emperor because he dont create chaos like west but stop them. You can see it if you have eyes.
>>
>>77676474
you know damn well this is about gays flexing their muscle and punishing Russia because Putin cut off their supply of young boys and girls.
>>
>>77682350
completely wrong analysis
>>
>tfw Olympics is now which medical company can make the drugs the hardest to detect
>>
Get R$, Russia. You will always be a shithole.
>>
>>77682563
can you give me your point of view
>>
>>77682350
>trying to be relevant again
This is your problem.
>>
File: 44.jpg (113 KB, 634x438) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
113 KB, 634x438
>>77682616
dont cry rape baby
>>
File: victims of gumminism.jpg (61 KB, 672x714) Image search: [Google]
victims of gumminism.jpg
61 KB, 672x714
>>77676474
>check flag

Not even once. List your countries achievements. Have none? Fuck right off back into the third world.
>>
File: 1452736870378.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452736870378.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>77677699

Who's the cucked one here?
>>
>>77676474
This isn't really even a doping scandal.
The anti-doping agency quietly made the most commonly available pain meds in eastern Europe (the panadol/tylenol equivalent) illegal and didn't tell anyone.
Now they are witch hunting the Russians out of every sport they can based on this.
Its just a different front in the current war to isolate Russia, after all the political and trade attempts failed hilariously.
This one might even work. But it wont make the Russian people angry at their leaders over it, they will be angry at the US for their bullshit judgement.
>>
>>77682796
It's always and I mean ALWAYS a butthurt balt or a finn.

I just ignore them
>>
We will make our own Olympics with black jack and hookers.
>>
>>77682781
I like it when the American men come down and fill my orifices. Fucking prudes.
>>
>>77680114
fucking typical russian argument
>shots fired at le mother russskia
>b-but merica is now WHITE
>>
>>77679717
I saw a mini documentary on how the stadium isnt even finished and that the railway being built to transport people is hardly done either.
Is this going to be the biggest fail ever?
>>
>>77682984
and krokodyl and poverty
>>
>>77682260
Fucking this, It's easy as fuck sitting on the other side of the planet and shill for Russia when you don't have to deal with them.
Russia is not much different from the west when it comes to kikery fyi fellow /pol/sters.
>>
>>77681366
> make a bunch of local currencies
Most of regions couldn't be able to maintain that. Lion share of taxes goes to Moskow then returns as subsidies. Federal centre wants regions to being fully dependent from Moscow's favor. That system has been here from ealiest days of Russia itself.
>-Increase taxes on alcohol and cigarettes.
State practically _sets minimal price_ on alcohol and tobacco and it's already super high.
> Introduce health and addiction initiative, like propaganda and needle exchange program.
Already here.
>-go industry by industry which make up the imports of Russia
They do it already. "Importozameschenie" (Import Replacement) is the main word of the last two years establishment's vocabulary.

Problem with bribes that both sides, givers and recievers, dind't want to report it. Solution lays, IMO, rather in making laws and rules more clear, transparent and non-contradictory which eliminates the grounds for bribery.
>Corruption in Russia, comes mostly from the ability of officials to arbitrary fuck people over.
Exactly.
> Liberalize and decentralize power
We had decentralized power back in 90s. It ends in forming of local mafias, who was much worse than any central autoritarism. Rule of law in Russia are inversely proportional to distance from Moscow. For example, _all_ Vladivostok mayors ends up with criminal charges.
>>
>>77683565
But that's the brazilian version
>>
File: 14195931199841[1].jpg (31 KB, 572x368) Image search: [Google]
14195931199841[1].jpg
31 KB, 572x368
>>77682984
We already did.
>>
I don't think even Russians care much.
Western globalist establishment are in their dying throes. These are acts of desperate, petty people. Even their own population is slowly waking up, see support for Trump in America or right-wing revival in Europe.
Like all before them, they will fall.
>>
File: 1430635197929.png (73 KB, 1024x1026) Image search: [Google]
1430635197929.png
73 KB, 1024x1026
>>77682796
Jonas shouldn't you be prepping your Muslim bull?
>>
Expect terrorist attacks
>>
>>77682796
Latvia goes to tottalitarian eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko9_7NxxnN8
>>
>>77683565
kek
>>
Good, i hope Putin will send some feral chechens to blow something up there.
>>
Yesterday he said that sanctions on america not working and he said that america is the only superpower in the world.
And nobody cares about olympics any more.
>>
File: 1414396448659.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1414396448659.png
167 KB, 444x444
>>77684938
>>
>>77682796
How surprising a German not only getting cucked by kikes and mudslimes but also by Kreml.
jesus.
>>
>>77682796
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

What does one's country's achievements have to do with anything, you retard?
>>
team GB guaranteed 3rd
>>
>>77676474
Can RUS post on 4chan yet?

I hear their government has gone full Na... er, full Communism on people who post unacceptable things on the online forum.
>>
>>77677238
Ah I see a RUS. Good to know they can post.
>>
>>77677713
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmCFJ--S2c

Have a look at this
>>
>>77685128
Mecca 2017.
>>
>>77681366
>Liberalize and decentralize power, or Russia will collapse like the USSR did once the political shocks comes.
You almost got me.
>>
>>77685151
> by Kreml
By the United States government and Bilderbergers, you mean?

>>77683697
Also, I'm always was curious: why Swedes hate Russia so much? I mean, I understand why Poles or Baltics did - they have their reasons, I understand why at least some Finns wary of Russia, but why Swedes?
>>
>>77676474
So papers in the US allowed to fill their articles with sarcastic jabs? That's nice.
>>
>>77676474
>we're banning russia from being a part of the worldwide zika epidemic
>this is a punishment
??? ?? ??
>>
>>77682144
>We are just anti-kikery.
>Russia

Are we memeing really hard here or is /pol/ genuinely this retarded?
>>
So do you guys reckon Brazil is going to fuck up the Olympics?
>>
>>77685895
You fucked them into irrelevancy.
Your history strikes again.
>>
Considering Rio is a landfill next to a river of shit, I'd hardly call this punishment.
>>
>>77685895
Because its 2016. Swedes that I've met hate America as much as Russia.
>>
Because Russia is the only one taking steroids and America totally isn't involved in doping.

Yea sure.
>>
>>77685895
>By the United States government and Bilderbergers, you mean?
Both by The US government and Kreml.
>Also, I'm always was curious: why Swedes hate Russia so much? I mean, I understand why Poles or Baltics did - they have their reasons, I understand why at least some Finns wary of Russia, but why Swedes?
Swedes don't hate Russia, Swedes aknowledge Russia as the biggest state threat to our sovreignity and rightfully so.
On the 29th of march 2 Tu-22M bombers escorted by 6 SU-27 flankers conducted a simulated nuclear strike on Sweden from the baltic sea.
And then the following year Russia invades Ukraine and annexes krim and fuels a war in the Donbass region which has killed more than 9,000 people.
If you can't see why we don't like the Russian state then iam sorry for you.
FYI we don't hate Russians we are just concerned about your state.
>>
>>77685895
Chances are it's some Ahmed posting.
>>
>>77685895
>On the 29th of march
On the 29th of march 2013.
>>
>>77686351
Iam half finnish and half Swedish.
If that matters.
>>
>>77686431
so, half white and half somalian?
>>
>>77678002
t. Breslan school
>>
>>77686487
You misspelled Zoomalian.
>>
File: finger_twiddling_by_karooz[1].jpg (50 KB, 462x518) Image search: [Google]
finger_twiddling_by_karooz[1].jpg
50 KB, 462x518
>>77686063
Well, yes, but that was a long time ago. I thought they get over it since then.
>>
File: I501IED.jpg (227 KB, 1272x691) Image search: [Google]
I501IED.jpg
227 KB, 1272x691
>>77680101
>We're at least as propagandized by North Korea,
>>
>>77686041
Without a doubt, there'll be some security nightmare, possibly a full blown terrorist pigfuck, as well as corruption and crime not dreamed of by Caligula. Then a stadium will fall down because the fuckwits built it out of paper towels instead of that expensive cement stuff, and the guy who was supposed to buy the paper towels bought cut-price ones from his cousin and got ripped off.
>>
>>77686312
>Swedes don't hate Russia, Swedes aknowledge Russia as the biggest state threat to our sovreignity and rightfully so.
Lol no. Russia literally gives zero shits about Sweden, you retard. Why the fuck would Russia risk everything just to invade a random insignificant country of 10 million people in Europe that doesn't pose any threat to them whatsoever and has the exact same resources except less of them? Don't kid yourself, you're not special. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnaPK6Bno
>>
>>77687024
We're just evil like that.
>>
>>77686621
reported to EU for hate speech law violation. specifically xenophobic remarks

enjoy your tolerance camp :^)
>>
>>77687024
Of course Russia has nothing to gain on invading us but look at the map, We are situated right between nato and Russia.
We are in the crossfire of those two powers.
The fact that you can't see that if a conflict were to erupt we would be bombed to oblivion by Russia because they can't risk us hosting Nato troops and equipment.
You have obviously not studied how warfare is conducted and should not speak about matters you know nothing about.
We are not the primary targets, It would be nato/US troops but we are in the crossfire.
>>
>be Russia
>be the sole survivor of the now known Rio Olympics Disaster because you weren't there

Sounds good to me tbdesu

We are 102% sure that Zika will spread like a wild fire and that a massive terrorist attack will take place.

Russia sure will be sad for missing out on those...
>>
>>77687209
Mate, this entire country is a tolerance camp, They can't send me anywhere as iam already here uahahaha!
>>
File: 1465197564030.jpg (50 KB, 607x439) Image search: [Google]
1465197564030.jpg
50 KB, 607x439
>>77687209
Fugg, Man not the tolerance camp i promise to be a good goy i swear
>>
>>77678789
This
>>
>>77686312
>On the 29th of march 2 Tu-22M bombers escorted by 6 SU-27 flankers conducted a simulated nuclear strike on Sweden from the baltic sea.
Do you realise that "news" was nothing but alarmism aimed to get sweden public support for joining NATO? Bombers and fighers are happens to fly near Sweden borders because there is no airspace above Baltic sea that not near someone's border. What about NATO ships and planes that regulary passing next to our Kaliningrad region border? We usually don't make any fuss about it (except a week or so ago when US B-52 bombers layed training mines near our Kaliningrad naval base, but that's just gone too far). Just sends an aicrafts or ship to watch them.
>And then the following year Russia invades Ukraine
And that's related to Sweden how exactly?
> a war in the Donbass region which has killed more than 9,000 people
Kiev instigated that war. Instead of listening out their people in eastern Ukraine they just send troops to crush the civil disobedience by force. All that after staging a coup that overthrowed legally elected President.
>>
>>77679437
This.
>>
>>77685432
Abu bought 4chan to ban all russians, i'm CIA proxy hohol, so i'm free of ban.
>>
>>77687333
You're retarded. Russia wouldn't do anything to Sweden, because if they did, they'd have to fighting against the entire EU and probably NATO as well, which is hardly worth it just to get a small strategic advantage. Not as if an actual war between NATO and Russia is going to have any time soon. Russia knows that they doesn't have the power to take down NATO unless China joins them, and then again what's the point? The Cold War is over and the US and Russia are basically starting to become friends. You have nothing to worry about, so take off your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>77687333
Much more reasons to stay neutral, huh? Switzerland was sole country in the middle of Europe, that wasn't affected by WWII, after all.
>>
So what's so bad about the next Olympics? (Aside of Brazil)
I mean, the last world cup was fine isn't?
>>
File: WSpeRBL.png (457 KB, 767x5856) Image search: [Google]
WSpeRBL.png
457 KB, 767x5856
>>77685895
Because you took away Finland in 1809 and never bothered to march directly to Stockholm and conquer them outright.

Ever since they are expecting you to come back and finish the job, in fact this paranoia of theirs comes from being insulted that they are so beneath under your radar.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnaPK6Bno
>>
ZOG got a hold of FIFA recently, with those corruption scandals, didn't they?

Have they taken away Russia's soccer tournament yet? I've been waiting for that.
>>
>>77687804
>Do you realise that "news" was nothing but alarmism aimed to get sweden public support for joining NATO? Bombers and fighers are happens to fly near Sweden borders because there is no airspace above Baltic sea that not near someone's border.
The differance between the aircrafts just flying there and it being a simulated attack is massive, I can tell you that specific flight were a simulated attack with unconvential weapons judging by the flight path and behviour.
Also yes alot of scaremongering but there is a massive differance between aircrafts flying and a simulated strike.
>And that's related to Sweden how exactly?
Russia is the only nation whom has in one way or another threatned us with military force?
Of course that is relevant to us.
>Kiev instigated that war. Instead of listening out their people in eastern Ukraine they just send troops to crush the civil disobedience by force. All that after staging a coup that overthrowed legally elected President.
Ok but where did the rebels find the BUK launchers and all the equipment to support entire brigades including tanks and artillery.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C66mAkS1ZfM
The conflict is a powerstruggle between the US and Russia nothing new.
And speaking of the coup i personally belive US intelligence were involved but that dousn't justify Russias involvement in the east.
Iam not pro neither nato or Russia i think both are bad.
>>
>>77688008
Yes iam against joining nato.
>>
>>77685432
Quick reply isn't working. Other than that - everything is fine
>>
>>77687955
You are the retard as you obviously can't read what i wrote.
In case of a conflict between nato and Russia we would be attacked by Russia as our government is pro-nato.
Iam not stating what i think should happen, Iam stating what would happen in case of a conflict like that. Those are the facts.
And if war between nato and Russia had started they would have nothing to lose as they are already at war with the EU/Nato.
Russia won't attack us unless war with Eu/nato is immenent.
Jesus you think iam that stupid?
>>
>>77688670
Yeah, but here is the thing. There isn't going to be a war between NATO and Russia. It's absolutely retarded to even think that. It's about as likely as winning the lottery 5 times in a row. How stupid do you think Russians are? They know that if they try to go Hitler-mode against Europe and NATO, they'll just get completely destroyed. They can't even take a tiny peninsula from a non-EU/NATO member without the whole world freaking out and boycotting them, so what makes you think they'll even try to take Sweden? Fighting NATO isn't that important.
>>
>>77688443
>The differance between the aircrafts just flying there and it being a simulated attack is massive
But how do you know that was a "simulated attack"? Oh, let me guess: you were told so by journalists or your officials, who just happens to have their agenda to get Sweden to joining NATO.
Can you tell what's that "simulated attack" even looks like? Protip: you can't.
> Russia is the only nation whom has in one way or another threatned us with military force?
When and how exactly that happened?
>Ok but where did the rebels find the BUK launchers and all the equipment to support entire brigades including tanks and artillery.
I don't deny that Russia supplied rebels with other weapons including tanks and artillery (I highly doubt the Buk though). Moreother, I'm fully approve this. But first shipment of military vehicles didn't started before end of Slavyansk's siedge. By that time Kiev already indiscriminately hammered city with artillery and tank fire and killed many civillians. In similar situation NATO bombed the shit out of Libia and Yugoslavia and supplied rebels in Syria with TOW missiles. Also they gave Stingers to mujaheddin in Afghanistan.
But we deviated from theme here. I still don't see what all this have to do with Sweden.
>The conflict is a powerstruggle between the US and Russia nothing new.
That's right.
>>
>>77689647
What speaks for Russia starting the war?
It could be nato aswell.
Accidents in diplomacy happens aswell.
just because you don't have a fire in your house that dousn't meant you should be without a extinguisher right?
Prepare for the worst is what i say.
Trust no-one.
>>
>>77690020
>just because you don't have a fire in your house that dousn't meant you should be without a extinguisher right?
That's reasonable. Isn't it that national Armed Forces is for? Sweden was neutral in Cold War times when USSR was 10 times stronger than today's Russia and risk of european war was 10 times higher. Why suddenly Sweden should be in a greater danger now?
>>
What the fuck, we can't spread zika to russia? Fuck that, let them come
>>
>>77689938
>Can you tell what's that "simulated attack" even looks like? Protip: you can't.
Okay, The aircraft came cruising in on the same level of Gotska sandön, Then proceeded to fly straight towards the territorial border, When they were literally on the border they did a massive 180 turn and went back which is only done when you have dropped your payload.
And in this case there is no strategical targets that you can target in the area which indicates that the attack is with unconvential weapons i.e Nukes.
The reason why? The reason why is because the RuAF/Kreml wanted to show what they are capable if we did something they didn't like.
it is not more complicated than that.
>When and how exactly that happened?
>http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/russia-issues-nato-warning-to-sweden/
There you go a fresh example of threats.
"If Sweden decide to join nato we have to take re-allocate military equipment"
That is as clear as a threat can get in diplomacy.
We are an independent nation and threatning us like that because of our independent choices is not acceptable.
>By that time Kiev already indiscriminately hammered city with artillery and tank fire and killed many civillians. In similar situation NATO bombed the shit out of Libia and Yugoslavia and supplied rebels in Syria with TOW missiles. Also they gave Stingers to mujaheddin in Afghanistan.
The conflict is a mix of Ukrainian military incompitence and Russian subversion and military attacks on Ukrainian forces.
The conflict would have been over if Russia didn't start supplying the criminal DNR/LNR scum who decided to take up arms for no reason. And i say no reason because the main reason were that they thought the Ukrainian coup government were NAZIBANDERAKILLALLRUSSIANSPEAKERS.
Fun fact is that people in Kyiv speak Russian in everyday life over Ukrainian.
Heck even Pravdiy sektor speaks Russian over Ukrainian. These "rebels" were GRU operatives with support from kreml.
>>
>>77676474
It's just one team.

They can still compete in every other catagory.
>>
>>77676999
>Russia is getting knocked the fuck out by the west
Dude. What.
>>
>>77685943
They don't call it the Jew York Times for nothing, Jack.
>>
just shut the fuck up already nobody cares about the olympics and nobody cares about russia
>>
>>77690411
Exactly, But the problem arises when our politicians have dismantled our armed forces since the end of the cold war.
It leaves a massive power imbalance in the region as we have served as the barrier between USSR/Nato before.

Also i can tell you we have massive problems in the armed forces due to the fact that we are underprioritized by the Swedish government.

t.I serve in the armed forces.
>>
>>77690725
Russias economy is fucked because of Sanctions and artifically lowered oil prices which are done by the west and its proxies.
He is absolutely correct about that.
>>
>>77690813
>sweden
>armed forces
lol
>>
>>77690926
And your point is?
>>
>>77690020
So then why aren't Swedes just as afraid of NATO?
>>
>>77678417
>More sovereignty than any EU country
Glorious Poland has more
>Except GB of all things
LOL
>>
The Olympics is completely irrelevant. Fuck Brazil fuck the shady Bullshits going on.
>>
Skipping this Olympics sounds like a capital idea anyway.

I wonder how many murders there will be in Rio while it's being hosted. I got the over on 25.
>>
>>77679756
i already ordered the Nike SuperPulse 2.5 special purple edition (TM)

proffessional sports here i come
>>
>>77691165
Because we are on the same side as nato, we are not neutral.
Why would nato want to bomb its allies/proxies?
>>
>>77690020
Because why would NATO attack a "NATO-friendly" country? Having a so called "fire-extinguisher" is what the army is for and the fire extinguisher is only as strong as the country is. If NATO and Russia went into war, Sweden would be forced to pick a side anyway since it can't fight them off by itself, so why be so scared of Russia specifically if NATO would basically do the same thing?
>>
>>77676474
Was not dope...only testing experimental Zika vaccines on athletes.
>>
>>77691589
Because it is our government who decided to be pro-nato.
This makes us a target for Russian armed forces.
The opposite would be the same if we were pro-Russian, With the differance that we would be targets of nato instead.

Also have you seen how bad the armed forces is today compared to the cold war?
Our armed forces is a disfunctional extinguisher today.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x401
>>77679871
>Russians always cheat at everything

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 347x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 347x424
>>77692513
oh fuck wrong pic
>>
>>77676474
Nothing wrong with using steroids
>>
File: opslunch copy.jpg (98 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
opslunch copy.jpg
98 KB, 800x513
>>77676474
Implying Brasil will not bankrupt since then and cancel the olympics
>>
They should start an honest PED allowed Olympics. Everyone cheats ffs.
>>
>>77676474
>strengthening antidoping controls

Fucking lel.

>"have you been doping?"
>"no"
>"have you got any dope?"
>"no"
>"don't panic, I have some in the car"
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>77676474
>everyone except russia goes to zikaolympics
>everyones at olympics gets infected
>rest of the world except russia suffers
>the next generation of olympics will be zikababies

clearly there's something going on here
>>
File: eh.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>77676474
I'm sort of straight (maybe 65% heterosexual), I jerk off to a lot of shemale porn etc but I have never been with a guy/trap in real life.

My question is that I have a pretty thick bubbly jiggly butt and I think I would make a good trap but I kinda don't want to. I have small feet, hands and dick as well. I feel as though I could make guys' dicks diamonds if I trapped up but I kinda want to stay straight.

What should I do?

Pic related: me
>>
File: bspas_2008web[1].jpg (76 KB, 475x631) Image search: [Google]
bspas_2008web[1].jpg
76 KB, 475x631
>>77690650
> When they were literally on the border they did a massive 180 turn and went back which is only done when you have dropped your payload.
Or reached a further point of training or reconnaisance flight. Let's take a look on territorial waters map of Baltic. The area before Gotland is the first point where a large and fast bomber like Tu-22M3 on the way from Russia's mainland could make a turn on return course without risking to fly into someone's airspace. Look at the map scale and put in mind that nuclear Kh-22 have range up to 600 km. Yes, one could say, that almost ANY U-turn above Baltic may look like a "simulated attack" on Sweden if that's the criteria.
>"If Sweden decide to join nato we have to take re-allocate military equipment"
Of course we have to! What's strange or agressive about that? It's a mere reaction on NATO agressive expanding to Russia's borders. Why you blame Russia and not NATO?
>We are an independent nation and threatning us like that because of our independent choices is not acceptable.
Yes, you free to do what you want, but every move have it's consequences. If you to join to someone's enemy, expect to be treated as an enemy by that person. That's how adult people's world works, isn't it?
> who decided to take up arms for no reason
Maidan's death threats to Russians and political opponents as a whole? Stopping a bus full of Krimeans, beating them and slaughtering some of them? Mass murder and burning in Odessa? SBU's arrests of pro-Russian political activists in Kharkov? People shot by Kiev's neo-nazi in Kharkov? Shooting of unarmed people in Mariupol by National Guard? Never heard of it. Yeah, that must be for no reason then.
>>
>>77678490
Russia was the only country that was worthy to beat us . Fuck The Ukraine for robbing us both.
>>
>>77690813
>But the problem arises when our politicians have dismantled our armed forces since the end of the cold war.
Then you should knock some sense in their heads and not blaming Russia for things we not responsible.
>>
>>77692137
>Because it is our government who decided to be pro-nato.
>This makes us a target for Russian armed forces.
OK, let me sum that up: your government makes you a target for Russia because they decided to be pro-nato. I got it right? Then why hate Russia because your govt have fucked you up?
>>
>>77688443
>vice nigger

MUH TRUTH
>>
>>77681340
Those hue monkeys had nine years to get ready.

NINE YEARS

They built some shitty stadiums and "spruced up" the city, and that was it.

There is still literal shit floating in the water.

There is still rampant crime.

There are still next to no basic public services, and those that do exist are criminally inefficient.

Rio 2016 was always a joke, and that is how it will always be remembered. South America, nay, all of Latin America won't get another Olympics for another two decades at least.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.