[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was NOT an AR 15 that Omar did the killing with. It was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: arnuld.jpg (33 KB, 296x430) Image search: [Google]
arnuld.jpg
33 KB, 296x430
It was NOT an AR 15 that Omar did the killing with. It was an automatic pistol, easy to conceal that takes a 223 caliber round and has a folding stock.
This is why the shots sound so quiet as compared to what you'd expect from an AR-15, in the snap chat video by Amanda.
They are using this to take away people's rights and rifles! Lying sons of bitches! DO NOT LET THIS GET SLID OFF THE FIRST PAGE! SPREAD IT!
>>
What was it, keltec sub2000?
>>
>>77661916
bump
>>
>>77661996
was a Sig Sauer type automatic pistol
http://www.sigsauer.com/Catalog/pistols.aspx
>>
>>77661916
it had a folding stock, as well.. Which was why Omar got it so easily inside the club. It is easily hidden under a baggy shirt. To the average noguns pleb, it would look like an "AR-15."
>>
File: Rage1.jpg.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
Rage1.jpg.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>77661916
The main thing to take from this, is that it wasn't an assault rifle that Omar did the killing with! It was a motherfucking foldable stock automatic pistol. NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE. That blows out the entire reasoning on voting for more gun control. Get this info to your congressmen, Immediately! GO GO GO GO
>>
File: 1429493688817.png (245 KB, 354x364) Image search: [Google]
1429493688817.png
245 KB, 354x364
For the love of everything that is holy, you faggots better not have bailed because of the shill invasion.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0igopx02QG7
>>
>>77663179
fucking lol, Straya that was a good impression and point.
>>
I guess the answer is to ban Automatic pistols then.
>>
Proofs?
>>
>>77663179
OYYYY VEYYYY

delet
>>
>>77661916
even
if
we
ban
guns
the
terrorists
can
still
smuggle
them
over
a
relatively
unprotected
southern
border

>enemy attacks country
>let's take away our own rights

libshits, ladies and gentlemen :^)
>>
>>77662414
Ban assault baggy shirts.
>>
>>77663460
Two things. One, the shots heard in the snapchat video are not loud enough, even with the music, to comprise it being an AR-15. Two, the friend that I got this info from, originally posted it on facebook and facebook deleted it while he slept. He has a rather large friend list so they used damage control.
>>
>>77663952
and three, it's not logical to expect noguns homosexuals to be able to accurately identify a firearm that isn't just a handgun without a stock attached to it. Especially in a dark club.
>>
>>77661916
I dont know how savvy you are on firearms, but there is such thing as an AR-15 pistol, the rules for barrel lengths and butt stocks make it that you cant have a rifle with a barrel under 16 inches unless you get a tax stamp from the ATF, which is a pain in the ass

So a work around is to make an AR pistol, that is mechanically identical, but the barrel can be short without a tax stamp, and it cannot have a butt stock or a 'folding stock' like you said

it can however have a arm brace, they look just like the regular stock, but they have a strap that you use to fasten it to your wrist, also you are not allowed to "shoulder" the arm brace, literally if you touch it to your shoulder and shoot it, it becomes illegal

Its literally retarded, but thats firearms laws for you

the rumor about it being quiet is also bullshit, an AR pistol is the same sound as an AR rifle

But none of this matters because it was a Sig Sauer MCX, very nice rifle, wish I had one

http://www.sigevolution.com/sigmcx

there it is, I went to gander mountain and the Owner of the store is out of state and was having the employee that was checking me out put one in the back for him so that he could buy it when he gets back
>>
>>77661916
Then explain every other source stating it was a Sig Sauer MCX chambered in .223, including quoted from the gun store that sold it to him.
>>
>>77663747
Wew lad.
I'm uh, actually in agreement with this. Are you jumping to conclusions and painting an incorrect picture or, are you trying to fake a consensus and influence the thread to be against the opening post?
>>
pistols with stocks are SBRs, therefore requiring NFA stamp. Illegal otherwise. Gun control my ass
>>
>>77664422
Bingo. Thereby killing the reason for further gun control because it was illegal to begin with and wouldn't be stopped by stricter laws.
>>
I seriously wonder if he was using .300 blackout, i was almost sure it was .223/.556 but that would be a surprising twist, also discredits 300 because of all those survivors, its a miracle indeed, rifle rounds can kill even hitting non-vital bodyparts
>>
>>77664206
but you can just put a stock on an AR pistol and BAM illegal SBR, showing how retarded the NFA is.
>>
>>77664275
>Trusting "official" MSM sources, ever.

Why would they delete his post outright, then?
If it was a case of false information, they'd notify him why. They didn't. That's as a good as evidence as any that it's censorship and damage control.
>>
>>77663179
loud like a BWOAMB
>>
>>77664206
>the rumor about it being quiet is also bullshit, an AR pistol is the same sound as an AR rifle

Uh, anon. If it has AR anywhere in it, it is no longer a pistol, despite appearances. The naming convention has less to do with appearance and more with the limit of firepower. An "AR pistol" breaks the range of the pistol naming convention. Does a shotgun become a pistol when the barrels are sawed off? No, it doesn't.
>>
>>77661916
doesn't the folding stock classify the AR15 pistol as a SBR which is illegal without a tax?
>>
>>77666247
>>77664422
>>
>>77666016
>2016
>not knowing they sell AR pistols
just another libshit trying to regulate something he doesn't understand
https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=441
>>
>>77661916
Give me a source or a pink nigger
>>
File: 1463631966486.jpg (80 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1463631966486.jpg
80 KB, 900x702
>a folding stock on a rifle makes it a pistol
>a shorter barrel makes a rifle quieter
>>
>>77666469
>implying I'm a lib shit
Son of a bitch you guys are so fucking reactionary sometimes. Everything is just one extreme or another. Look at the shades of grey in between, dammit. I'm a right leaning centrist
AR denotes assault rifle, doesn't it? So, Assault rifle pistol just seems like an oxymoron that makes zero sense. If I'm getting anything wrong, it's because you suck at explaining correctly or the gun manufacturers are shit at labeling their products accurately.
>>
>>77666469
Also, honest to Christ, man, what are you more concerned with losing? Your fucking pistols or your rifles? Nig nogs are the least of your worries with gun control. You should be more concerned about the UN and DHS. Ergo, rifles are gonna be more useful to you in that situation.
Think Cleetus. Don't just react. Fucking hell.
>>
>>77667332
>armalite rifle
>>
It fired .300 Blackout you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x187
>>77667332
>AR denotes assault rifle
Ya blew it
>>
>>77664729
Dude, human beings are extremely durable. A 1/3 kill rate is really good. This actually a huge selling point for the MCX. High score with just 2 years on the market.
>>
>>77666469
I'm looking at some heresy
that forward grip makes an AOW unless OAL is >26"
>>
>>77667332
>AR denotes assault rifle, doesn't it
no it doesn't. arma lite rifle after the company that created it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15
There are no shades of gray with gun control. Just people that want to remain free and people that want to declare themselves your masters.
>>
>>77667655
armalite rifle pistol
rifle pistol
In the same fucking title.

If you can stare at that and think that that is not prone to misunderstandings because of the naming used, then were probably not going to agree on anything, since you have abandoned logic.

>>77667883
I honestly didn't know. It was just deductive reasoning based on other information surrounding it.
The assault isn't the problem part of the name. It's the rifle, part.
>>
>>77668110
thank the BATFE, they're the ones making this shit up
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-22-12-38.png (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-22-12-38.png
241 KB, 1920x1080
>>77662180
Pic related is why the NFA is retarded.
>>
>>77668081
>There are no shades of gray with gun control. Just people that want to remain free and people that want to declare themselves your masters.

Lower the damn shields for Christ's sake. With the current official narrative, you are likely going to lose your assault rifles. But if the weapon used was a PISTOL, than the vote to ban assault rifles has no reasoning behind it.
Furthermore, because the weapon used would then be ILLEGAL, it would nullify ANY gun control laws because laws to procure or obtain LEGAL firearms don't affect ILLEGAL firearm procurement or obtainment in the slightest.
For God's sake, I'm trying to help you Cleetus!
>>
>>77661916
orlando was a hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo
>>
>>77668229
The bureau of highly redundant bureaucracy, manned by a bunch of people who don't understand jack shit about the things they are regulating. Well, now this isn't so surprising, then. Thanks for enlightening me, anon.
>>
>>77666016
Shotguns are a special case because of the smooth bore barrel, but there is this, not technically a shotgun
http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=88
and this, not technically a shotgun
http://www.serbu.com/super-shorty-aow-shotgun-12-gauge.html
but this is a pistol
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-pistols/ptr-k3p-pdw-308-pistol-w-paddle-mag-release-detail.html?Itemid=0
>>
>>77668068
don't know. never payed attention to that part. never had a use for a forward grip. will ask at the gun store when I go to make my next purchase.
>>77667572
fuck off. you know precisely dick about what the future holds. do not give up our tools just so you can make nice with a bunch would be tyrants.
>>
>>77668775
>slapping a pistol grip on where the firing hand would be makes it a pistol now despite all other indications that are contrary to that

Agh. Fuck. I almost had an aneurysm. This is like the gun version of identifying as something that your chromosomes don't match.
>>
>>77668999
You jackass, do you just fail at reading comprehension? I just said that there is no reason for ANY gun control to occur, justifiably, because it was a pistol used, that was illegal because of the stock. You see anything that even hints to being against your perceptions and you just mash out a hasty reply in defense. Examine and process before you post, you jack ass. So damn fucking tired of posts like yours. Think. Don't just react. FUCK.
I am not trying to make nice with any tyrants, would be, or otherwise.
>>
>>77669126
actually the pistol grip is the same as the rifles, the difference is the barrel is 4" under the minimum length for a rifle without a tax stamp, so they put a sling attachment where the buttstock should be to avoid it being an SBR subject to NFA rules.
>>
Furthermore, this is just to add on to what is already known. Omar formerly worked for a security outfit, had already been checked out by the fbi, and all kinds of other red flags that nullify the official narrative. This is just one more thing to add to it.
>>
File: sig mcx.jpg (154 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
sig mcx.jpg
154 KB, 900x601
>>77661916
What, it looks nothing like a pistol
>>
File: 1463273039090.jpg (29 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1463273039090.jpg
29 KB, 487x410
>>77669709
It just makes so little sense, though. The length of the barrel lends to accuracy and less noise when fired, right? To a lesser extent it lowers the firepower of it, due to friction. If it is shorter, the accuracy is less. The amount of power put out by the firearm is now technically more because less distance for the bullet to travel before leaving the weapon entirely, only now it's less accurate. and yet somehow these naming conventions....
>>
>>77670242
its a rifle
its not an AR-15
some people want to ban AR-15s in response to a shooting that didn't involve an AR-15
>tfw they're going to have to make up a clinton style feature list
>tfw grenade launchers, folding stocks, barrel shrouds and bayonets but not pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 382x597
>>77668110
Now you know. "AR pistol" is just a slang term anyway, like a Weed Whacker instead of lawn trimmer.
>>
>>77668700
Yes, I'm aware of this. But you have to work within the nuances of system that you're stuck in currently first, before you can break out of it entirely.

Think of the average person as a rock. Your truths and redpills are like water. A steady small stream on top of it will slowly change the rock over time. But if you crash down on top of them with all that you know at once, they will be simply washed away from you, making your efforts wasted.
>>
>>77670530
power is less
accuracy is less
ergonomics are inferior
loud as shit to the shooter
literally a less effective weapon in almost every way
but lets make it a felony without a tax stamp because muh assauld babby seeging 30 clip a second shoulder thing that goes up
>>
>>77671093
YOOOOOO JOE!
>>
File: Mini-14.png (90 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Mini-14.png
90 KB, 500x400
>>77671071
im retarded
>>
>>77661916
>why the shots sound so quiet

AR rifles are not as loud as you think, they are more of a pop than a bang.

Short barrels (like handguns) are louder than long barrels.

>keerist. don't know shit about guns. turn in your American card.
>>
>>77668544
The assault pistols are banned as well in California now.

Obviously the assault pistols would be banned under any assault weapons legislation. They're called "pistols" because that's the official definition under the NFA -- i.e. it doesn't have a rifle STOCK.

You are the one who's being educated, not the other way around. Fuck off with your "cleetus" shit.
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 807x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 807x601
>>77670530
Look, you're splitting hairs here kiddo. They only call it a "pistol" so we can legally own it without a tax stamp as long as we promise not to shoulder it like a short barreled rifle. Get it?
>>
>>77671454
>AR rifles are not as loud as you think, they are more of a pop than a bang.

Yeah...take off your ear pro and then stand next to someone letting off a round with an AR-15. Its not fucking quiet.
>>
>>77668110
>trying to hold a conversation about guns and not even knowing what AR stands for
Fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>77668005
What round was he using tho? was it 300 or 556?
>>
The Cleetus remark was because you were being so reactionary and defensive instead of realizing the full scope of what I was saying. It has to do with reading comprehension not who is learning what, here. I freely admit that I misunderstood what AR stood for, and was corrected on that. If you're looking for an internet fight here, Cleetus, you're not gonna find one.
>>
>>77671640
This.
>>
>>77668068
Nah dude. The angled foregrip is kosher, but not a vertical one.
>>
>>77668068
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=381738
>>
>>77661916
>concealable pistol
>uses .223
>makes it more quiet

That's fine and all however .223 gets louder the shorter your barrel
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.