[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else noticed how most adults today haven't moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
Has anyone else noticed how most adults today haven't moved past their teenage years. I know a ton of people well into their 20's who still eats mac n cheese every night for dinner and is still obsessed with superheroes and Harry Potter. I mean, I understand keeping a youthful spirit, but people are so infantilized these days. Grow up and get serious, am I the only one who sees this? I feel like I've taken crazy pills.
>>
>>77660936
lmfao who careas haha xd
>>
Being an adult sucks dick. Why should I?
>>
LE FUCKING 90s, BRO
>>
Yes,Yes, well done OP, well done OP

HOWEVER
>>
>>77663416
Lol being an adult sucks? Since we all know evading the inevitable is the way to making your life better /s
Grow up and make your life better, that cuck attitude won't help you
>>
>>77660936
What do you mean by being an adult? what is your idea of what adult life should be like?
>>
Those days are over, the future is now. If you think that it's bad now, wait until the generations that live through full automation.

There's nothing wrong with them, they're just products of the time.
>>
>>77660936
I play vidya, does that count?
>>
>>77660936

So, you're just realizing that people in their 20's are still kids?
>>
>>77660936
>eat mac n cheese
because it's cheap and caloric, like ramen
>still obsessed with harry potter
and you're obsessed with Jews. we all have our thing.
>>
>>77660936
Yes. I know a bunch of creepy women in their late 20s-early 30s who are obsessed with teenage boybanders. They're all single and desperate and not even in a washed up barslut sort of way but extremely autistic
>>
>>77660936
>Mac and cheese bad
>having fun bad(superheroes)

Poster OP = (Post.isGay()) ? "Faggot": "OP";
>>
>>77660936
OP, you never really grow up.
You still think of yourself the same way at 60 as you did at 20.
The only thing that changes is realizing that your time is running out.
>>
>>77664187
I don't know anyone over 30 with kids that still plays vidya on a regular basis

sounds strange to say it but it really does seem like people who grew up with Ataris see vidya as a part of their childhood, and not meant for adults.
>>
>>77664490
It's a timesink of epic proportions
Worse than even /pol/, at least 1% of the shit posted here is informative
>>
>>77664455
>>77664251

Mac & Cheese is "cuisine" originating from the Great Depression because Americans couldn't afford much else to eat than cheap macaroni and cheap cheddar melted together.

https://soundcloud.com/captyo/no-agenda-mac-and-cheese-life
>>
>>77664623
probably, but so is probably 90% of television and film, and modern day adults still consume that on a regular basis now.

I guess now that vidya has become a societal norm, we will soon watch as gaming evolves as it is marketed at both children and 30+ adults that still want to play their vidyagaems.

Probably the same reason people who didn't grow up with TV as kids despise it for keeping kids in doors, the process repeats with videogames.
>>
>>77664623
>>77664490
I spent ten hours the last three days assembling my jet ski completely. All the parts were out of the hull. I sank all that time and energy into it, only to have a bad starter, and requiring disassembly of the exhaust system (an hour if you know what the fuck you are doing). So maybe people of my generation, seeing vidya pay off instantly with their pleasure receptors choose virtual timesinks instead of turning on the tv or even sinking cash and effort into something that just fucking eats shit and dies, even after you replace the entire fucking driveline and fuel system.

Jetski $1700
Driveline rebuild $350
Fuel system rebuild $150
Having the fucking starter fuck you over = priceless

Or

xbone $300
xbl $60/year
games $300 for 5 new, or even more on sale
hours of enjoyment for less headache, bureaucracy, and cash.

I should have just bought a fucking gun and shot myself.
>>
>>77665009
Do people actually watch tv for hours at a time while doing nothing else? Not cooking, cleaning, eating etc?
>>
>>77660936
Mac and Cheese is fucking delicious, suck my stubby cock
>>
File: 1432075373736.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432075373736.gif
3 MB, 500x500
Dude, you don't know how bad some of us have it. I work at fucking Disney world.
>Hey Anon, are you going to see (insert latest Disney flick targeted at 8 yo girls)
>No. Why would I? I'm a grown man.
Everyone looks at me like I'm a giant flapping asshole
>MFW
>>
>>77665401
>not wanting to fuck the bunny
>>
>>77664455

Le edgy ternary statement that you fucked up lmfao

Go back to meme.js pajeet.
>>
4chan and the Internet is THE main reason for this
>>
>>77665444
relax
>>
>>77660936
I'm a low test faggot. I need roids to be a real human bein
>>
>>77660936
I'm over 30 , play video games , don't have kids and fuck a woman who goes to church... so?
>>
>>77660936
Most people I know haven't developed past high school, they're 25 and still listen to the same music, smoke weed everyday, watch manchild shit like adult swim cartoons...
>>
>>77663994
it certainly would mean outgrowing 4chan and memes
>>
>>77664490
My grandpa is in his 60s and he plays FIFA all the time.
>>
File: cyberpunk1.jpg (194 KB, 713x1119) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk1.jpg
194 KB, 713x1119
>>77660936
>Grow up and get serious

Why? What good comes from growing up? It fucking sucks.

Give me pizza, vidya, comics and netflix over that boring 'growing up' shit any time.
>>
>>77660936
The fuck do you care? You sound like a pussy triggered by someone liking something you don't.
>>
>live carefree life pursuing self pleasure and watching the world burn
or
>work hard, get married, have kids, get divorced, pay child support, work harder, watch the world burn anyway

There is no good reason to grow up.
>>
>>77665796
Internet cynicism is killing a whole generation and 4chan is ground zero.

people who want to be serious are a persecuted minority. Even more so on 4chan than anywhere else. 4chan is designed to keep you infantilized.
>>
File: 1465876209274.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1465876209274.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>77660936
Easy times breed soft people. The advent of atomic/nuclear weapons has deterred major world powers from going to war with one another. There is no longer a reason to spend one's life hardening and gaining wisdom. This is both a blessing and a curse because we now see people, living in first world countries, literally inventing problems just to give their dull lives some purpose.
>>
File: wLFdoul.jpg (254 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wLFdoul.jpg
254 KB, 1280x720
>>77663324
I like this guy
>>
>>77665569
Does this make you feel better, if not then I doubt that you can into Java much.
String OP = (Post.isGay()) ? "Faggot" : "OP";
>>
>>77665904
>pulls the victim card
You can be serious sometimes and joke at other times.
If you dislike the way 4chan treats you, why the fuck are you here?
>>
I live like a kid but I could still probably kick your ass.

How does this make u feel?
>>
I could make a few different things, but I'm lazy as shit, so I end up just cooking some pasta, then a tomato "sauce"(cook until all water vaporizes) with ground meat, onion, garlic, and that's literally it. I find noodles despicable and hate shitty food, but I can eat the same fucking thing a dozen days in a row without any problems. If money were a problem I'd probably eat pasta or rice by itself.

I'm not obsessed with anything, I dislike weeaboos and anime, and I dislike faggots who can't comprehend doing other things than they're doing. That said I do spend 99% of my time (which is also free time) doing useless shit on the computer while waiting for time to pass by, certainly not benefiting society in any way, certainly not contributing to any productive hobbies.
>>
>>77665954
the Internet has made it so the process part of gaining wisdom is completely avoided.

You learned infinitely more from a library simply because you had to work to find what you wanted.

And 4chan is just the same thing but it removes the effort needed to make a large social group
>>
I never cared for superheros.

I do like a lot of 80s cyberpunk Anime though.

If my experience is worth anything being an adult means watching bad sitcoms and being horribly misinformed about he world while sharing bad jokes on Faceberg and Twatter.

I'll pass on that.
>>
>>77665904
4chan is designed to be an image forum.

People using it while remaining infantilized does not retroactively change it's original goal.
>>
>>77660936
Hey fuck you harry potter is awesome.
>>
How is this even relevant on /pol/
>>
File: based pepe.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
based pepe.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>77665110
There's still time to shoot yourself friend.
>>
>>77665881
I find those things to be fleeting, but to each their own. I find building a family/legacy to be more fulfilling
>>
>>77666186
Because muh """"""""""degeneracy!""""""""""
>>
>>77660936
We will all be children in the future, once there is no more danger in the world
>>
>>77666170
Never said it wasn't, but I'm just perplexed how some can obsess over it
>>
>>77666283
Only when the bombs go off.
>>
>>77660936
Hitting 20 isn't some magic that makes you into a different person. Bills and stress do that, and it's something you'd probably be better off avoiding.
>>
>>77666186
>Implying most threads are relevant
>>
>>77666325
Degeneracy is a very important factor of societal and tribal norms and laws. The more degeneracy is allowed, the worse it becomes on a national, if not global level at this point.

Degeneracy such as sex out of marriage, homosexuality, adultry, BESTALITY, manchilditis, blatant selfishness, and others, are all now legal and celebrates by everyday individuals, yet they'd all put you not only in legal trouble in the past, but the entire commune would despise you.
>>
>>77666438
Yeah I suppose that's true
>>
Let people live however they want OP. I am productive monday-friday and enjoy smoking a fatass bowl on friday nights, jamming out on my guitar. and watching ed edd n eddy when im stoned.

I am 25 years old as well and make 60k a year and pay my bills on time. Let me have my fun.
>>
>>77666542
Wish more people would understand this.
>>
>>77660936
>Grow up and get serious
I work 9 hours days, Monday-Friday, at an auto detail plant, and sometime I have to work Saturday and Sunday too. I have an apartment to myself. I'm resisted for selective service, I pay my taxes. If I want to spend 3 hours a day playing fucking Total war or Dark souls, it's none of your fucking business. I've taken care of the things society expects of me, why can't I have hobbies?

Adults criticize other adults for doing things which they deem a "Waste of time" Before TV it was reading, then TV, then music, now games. I'm not going to change my life for your archaic world view, and anyone who has their life together shouldn't either.

>TL;DR OP is still, and forevermore a faggot
>>
Have we become "the beautiful ones"?
>>
>>77666542
the Internet itself utterly destroyed community forever. And the idea that the Internet should be "private" and not fully public and de-anonymized like the streets has allowed it to proliferate.

Technology is the ultimate enabler of degeneracy.
>>
>>77660936
>Has anyone else noticed how most adults today haven't moved past their teenage years.

the truth is nobody ever moved past their teenage years

people NEVER grow up

they remain fuckheads until the day they die
>>
>>77660936
Rousseau. A passive population of overgrown children that cannot question its elites. This has been the plan for hundreds of years and now we see the fruition.
>>
>>77660936
Yes, and that's why I'd rather have nothing to do with dumbfuck millenials

pol is my home
>>
>>77666751
Geez lol chill, I don't care if you play games in your free time, I do as well. Sounds like you have your life together, don't be so touchy
>>
File: 1465244074909.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465244074909.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
I hung out with a 37yr old single mom last night. She got wasted and forced herself on me. I had sex with her just so she would stop trying to grab my dick and kiss me. However before all that she kept asking me to put on capeshit. I was sober so I wasn't seeing anything in a skewed perspective. She was a literal female manchild. I have never felt so much pity during sex.
>>
>>77660936
Don't see the issue with having childish hobbies provided you're still a productive and self-reliant member of the community. the problem with millennial manchildren is that they aren't at all.
>>
>>77666986
This one gets it
>>
>>77666787
>de-anonymized like the streets has allowed it to proliferate.
Do you walk down the street telling everyone your name and address?
Or are you just another anonymous face in the crowd?
>>
>>77666943
I like to think I do, but the implication in the OP is that somehow playing games and doing things you enjoy makes you less of an adult, when really it's just an arbitrary age. As long as you take care of yourself, and you're not an autistic sperg about your interests I don't see why you should be looked down upon for having them.

I guess its just the fact that my parents seem to be embarrassed by my playing games, but they're happy enough cheering for sports teams or watch reality TV.
Why is one ok, but the other isn't?
>>
File: 1386534158395.jpg (272 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
1386534158395.jpg
272 KB, 600x847
>>77660936
I was the same age as the actors in harry potter, read the books as they came out, and went to almost every midnight showing of the new movies with my sister. It was at least some part of my life, and I'm not going to say "welp, I'm 25, time to forget about this particular series." It may not be even objectively good, but it was fun for me to grow up with, and I'll always like it.
>>
>>77660936

young people have always been like that, it was just less noticeable in the past because people in their 20's took on more responsibility earlier. But people have always been kids to some extent until 30ish
>>
>>77667639
I suppose I wasn't clear enough in my original post, my problem isn't with the things I listed per se, but with people's unhealthy relationship with them. We all need escapism but when people use it to forget about responsibilities then that is an issue. And I see no difference between the stereotypical fatass sports fanatic, and the stereotypical weeaboo. Both are symptoms of the same problem.
>>
>>77668071
Honestly, that makes sense
>>
>>77660936
Mlp is my favourite cartoon and I mostly eat out, I don't really give a shit about moralfags like you
>>
>>77668147
Yet in your OP you assume that the majority of adults are using escapism to forget about their responsibilites. Do you have any evidence to support that claim?
>>
>>77668263
Assuming this is not bait, let me ask you: what about mlp appeals to you?
>>
>>77664490
While growing up I would watch my dad play vidya, and we played a lot together. Good times
>>
>>77668147
Fair enough. Moderation in everything and all that.
>>
>>77660936
Why else do you think "adult coloring book" sales are up?
>>
>>77668343
I can only speak from personal experience, it's completely possible it's just especially bad where I live.
>>
>>77666002

> Can into Java

Stopped paying attention right there. Anyone can "into" java. You don't even have to understand what the fuck a pointer is in that language.

But let's look away from the awesome packaged libraries you have there:

Thing.OtherThing.InnerThing.UselessNamespacething.SameThingAgain.Thing2.FinallySomethingUseful.TheThingYoureLookingFor

Great language in general. Thumbs up, man.
>>
>>77668850
Well, if you are going to base your argument off an opinion then I will do the same. You sound like you are upset that people choose to live their life different than you do. Should we all live our lives the exact way you want us to? Would that make you happier with your life? It amazes me that you don't hear the dictatorish way you are coming off. I have a sneaking suspicion you are in you early 20s and think you have it all figured out. Ironically, learning to accept that the world the way it is, rather than how you would have it, is the when you truly 'grow up'. You can only control your life in the end.
>>
>>77666580
hello me

It's you
>>
>>77668894
I was just pointing out the fact that there was nothing wrong with my declaration, don't be butt hurt because you have to type a couple extra lines to get where you are going. The language pays well and that's what really and has a fuckton of support, that's what really matters.
>>
>>77669440
Dictatorish? We all have ideas on the best way to live life. I never said I wanna make anything illegal. I was just venting a few of my concerns and thoughts on what I have observed. Dictatorish? Read my comments, do they sound like a totalitarian? Just trying to have some rational discourse, what else is 4chan for? ;)
>>
>>77670861
>We all have ideas on the best way to live life.
Correct, but we must accept that everyone has a choice. Some people will make choices that we disagree with, but that doesn't give you the right to tell someone else how to live their life any more than it gives me the right to tell you how to live yours.
We lead by example anon. If you are truly that concerned about the current state of affairs, then by all means, get out there and set the example. Do not do it seeking admiration of followers, that is your ego getting in the way. Set the example of the right way because you believe it is the right way. You can only control your life in the end.
In other words, this conversation is in some ways pointless. We can debate til we are blue in the face, but in no way are we going to convince one another to change what we beleive is our personal best way forward.
>>
>>77671448
Can't disagree with you here, except for your last statement, I think talking about these things is important, it's healthy to talk about these things.
>>
>>77672028
I had a conversation similar to this one with my 13yo son last week.
In truth, an adult male doesn't need to talk about these things as they are common sense.
You kinda sound like my wife asking me to talk about my fee-fees more.
>>
>>77664490
I know some a couple of people in their 80 who still play games

mostly shit ones, but the point still stands.
>>
I can see avoiding responsibility and living a slacker life, but this obsession with puerile children's entertainment is a step beyond that. You can be a slacker and still act like an adult and be concerned with adult topics.
>>
>>77663416
Going out in earning money to support my family is awesome. My wife gives me sex, nightly. I have two children who will carry on my DNA and my legacy. I'm never been so loved in my life. Yeah being an adult sucks, have fun with your Harry Potter wizard buddies
>>
>>77660936
>reee stop liking things i dont like
>>
File: 1347709128443.gif (494 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1347709128443.gif
494 KB, 500x282
>>77672964
Ten more years.
>>
>>77660936
you should blame george lucas. star wars is the first film franchise that had intensive merchandising tie ins to the film itself. the perfect mix of pop culture and commerce. kids that grew up on that shit are now old enough to have their own children. add the internet and its like childhood nostalgia never died. it gets replayed over and over and over.....
>>
>>77663416
>Being an adult sucks dick
>Why should I?
But you do anyways.
>>
>>77664455
Inefficient.
IsFaggot() { return true; }
>>
>>77673354
Your statement and my statement don't produce the same result, sorry you couldn't comprehend
>>
File: 20160615_160634.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160615_160634.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Because I have to be an adult 5 days a week. Acting carefree for the weekend keeps me sane.
>>
>>77673451
I more than comprehended, I produced your outcome while you were still checking conditions. #outmoded
>>
>>77672964
your life sucks that much that your only relief are your wife and children?

Poorfaggot confirmed roflmao.
>>
>>77673483
googily boogily seyo
>>
>>77660936
>Has anyone else noticed how most adults today haven't moved past their teenage years. I know a ton of people well into their 20's who still eats mac n cheese every night

I know lazy faggots in their 50s that still do this shit and believe fart jokes are the funniest thing ever. Immaturity is timeless, OP.
>>
>>77660936
Hi grandpa Charlie. Have you dusted off your war trophies? Remember, keep your legs exercised, they aren't what they used to be. Remember to take stretch breaks! Have fun on the Internet, grandpa.
>>
Yes
But why are you complaining about this on 4chan?
>>
>>77660936
>how most adults today haven't moved past their teenage years

You mean like browsing 4chan? wew...
>>
File: wut.png (17 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
17 KB, 247x239
>>77660936
>There are people today who aren't jaded like me!
>>
>>77670201

That's all well and good assuming you can also write basic Assembly to prove you understand the hardware side, even to the slightest. Otherwise you're just another desk jockey automation could one day replace.
>>
>>77660936
The world is kinda shit, so you might as well try and get some enjoyment out of your sorry life.
>>
>>77665796
It is a fine manchild attitude. As long as you have no child and you arent responsible for the life and livelihood of others, you are free to go through your only life the most concievably slothful and degenerate way where you accomplish nothing and you are nothing.
>>
File: Picture-152.png (23 KB, 578x581) Image search: [Google]
Picture-152.png
23 KB, 578x581
>>77673929
Here, you dropped this.
>>
>>77663324
fpbp
>>
>>77660936
Super heroes and Harry Potter are cool though, you're just a boring normalfag who hates fun and is bitter because eventhough you're a normie you're not a Chad or an alpha male of any kind so you take out your frustration on people who enjoy their lives and are happy with their hobbies out of envy.
>>
>>77660936
People are finally realizing everything social constructs are actually social constructs and what that implies

Albeit the still guide themselves with it

Blame technology for enlightening them and jews for shaping the void
>>
>>77660936

yes but this is the result of the laziness of boomers who think planting your kids in front of the tv or some stupid pile of toys is how to raise them

its generational immaturity thats getting exponentially worse with each one
>>
I have some retro vidya that ill play a few times a month for a half hour - hour.

I dont understand the man children who are putting in 40 hours a week in to PS4 and Xbone games.
>>
>Grow up and get serious
Who cares? As long as they pay their taxes and obey the law then what harm do they do?

>"B-But muh degeneracy and not having enough white babies!"
Yes, and?
>>
>>77664455
You don't need to put "Post.isGay()" in parentheses and that code would output "Faggot" is Post.isGay() were true and "OP" if it were false
>>
>>77660936
Meanwhile you sit around complaining about them on an internet message board. That's not any better.
>>
File: 1465735897736.jpg (35 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1465735897736.jpg
35 KB, 392x243
Why the fuck would you care about what other people do?
>>
>>77690759
wtf is an x-bone
>>
>>77660936
Maybe we should all grow up, get a job, buy a house...Oh wait...
>>
>>77660936
haha I think you hit a nerve mate.
Seems like a sensitive topic for a lot of the fellas here
>>
>>77666787
If the internet was fully public, /pol/ wouldn't exist. People wouldn't risk their peers finding out that they're far right.
>>
>>77663729
>HOWEVER
this shit is moving fast
>>
>>77666086
Sometimes I envy people who grew up before the internet because it's such a huge distraction. I realize that it makes researching topic much easier, but it also makes getting work done itself harder. Also because, like you said, it makes research itself too easy; you don't need any attention span to do anything.
>>
File: 1464983704183.jpg (17 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1464983704183.jpg
17 KB, 249x243
The media have intentionally made their output to appeal to a wider demographic, therefore securing more money. The use of social media has further strengthened this by manipulating adults into believing it's okay to like childish things.
>>
>>77660936
I agree, but it takes a lot of posting on /pol/ to become a suave and sophisticated adult like us.
>>
File: 325432654537.jpg (26 KB, 638x452) Image search: [Google]
325432654537.jpg
26 KB, 638x452
>>77660936
Who Slytherin here?
>>
>>77664479
So Underrated
>>
>>77660936
Yes, it's just as childish as following sports teams.
>>
>>77691626
a portmanteau of xbox and one
>>
>>77660936
i have what people would describe as a "virgin lair"

i also own my own house, 2 cars, and support a couple hobbies i spend a couple grand on each year

daily reminder: as long as people are handling their business and working, you have no right what to tell anyone how to spend their dough
>>
File: image_9.jpg (19 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
19 KB, 300x295
>>77663324
>>
I think its the economy. Hard to grow up, buy a house, raise kids when there are scarce jobs that allow that. Plus the red pill reality of the world is much more obvious to modern generation then previous generation leading to quicker demoralization and apathy. Thus you spend life in fantasy. I am lucky yo be doing well for myself at relatively your age (25) but I know others who will never succeed even though no serious faults so video games, dress up is all joy they can afford instead of houses, kids, etc.
>>
>>77672964
I can do that AND like Harry Potter tho
>>
>>77660936
I like to enjoy everything while not being obnoxious when I do (not rubbing things I like to someone's face), like these people in OP's pic.
>>
>>77660936
>hey quit liking what I don't like
>>
File: 1464646198038.jpg (57 KB, 416x1047) Image search: [Google]
1464646198038.jpg
57 KB, 416x1047
Literally having people actively love you everyday (Until the kids go through the whole 15-18ish) phase. It's a good cherry on top of a good life if it's your prerogative.

Not that I'd have kids tho, in a world going to shit I'm content to end the genetic legacy if it means sparing more people from being put through the wringer.

>tfw still better to have never been born but not so bad that you kys
>>
>>77696569
>>77702863
Meant for the leafless canadabro
>>
>not enjoying mac n cheese at every age

smdh
>>
>>77660936
>this is the proper way to be an adult
>if you don't live this way you are bad
please give yourself a bleach enema
>>
“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

- C. S. Lewis
>>
>>77660936
People who consciously decide to "grow up" are the bluest pilled people on earth. Life is life, do what you enjoy because one day you are going to die. Laughing at dick and fart jokes or playing video games does not affect your ability to operate heavy machinery or work excel.
>>
>>77664356
Korean boybands are pretty aegyo though tbph fampam
>>
File: 425px-PEGI_18.svg.png (21 KB, 425x519) Image search: [Google]
425px-PEGI_18.svg.png
21 KB, 425x519
>video games are for children
>>
holy shit the manchildren in this thread. i'm 20 and i've been feeling like i'm nuts because everyone around me is still acting like they're kids. i want to off, mr. bones...
>>
File: 1437460093711.jpg (108 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1437460093711.jpg
108 KB, 960x720
I have a friend who is earning like £50k a year as a contractor for Deloitte. On top of this, he gets loads of company benefits (car, expenses, etc. etc.).

He owns two properties jointly with a friend; they've done up the first one and are renting it out and are in the process of doing up the second one.

Despite this, in all other aspects he is a gigantic fucking degenerate manchild. He is addicted to sex and is an alcoholic, he looks like a gigantic fat baby, and he can't fucking cook for himself, do his own washing, iron shirts or clean his room. He lives with his mother and step dad and she babies the fuck out of him. He's 26 years old.

He's obsessed with fucking single mothers and women who baby him.

Outside of buying the property, he is terrible with money management. He makes £50k a year with all those perks and expenses, and his card gets declined when we try to take a hundred quid out at the casino, as do his NEXT THREE CARDS.

Some people look fine on the surface but are utterly fucked underneath.

On the other hand I'm much more well adjusted, moved out of my parents house, pay all my bills on time, can cook quite well, but I only earn £34k and don't own any property whatsoever.
>>
I know I'm not going to get married or have kids, so just let me dull the pain of life with cute girls.
>>
>>77692333
My pureblood nigga. Also checked.

>>77698861
This, holy shit. I got told that if I worked hard I could have a good life, I work hard and have a shit life. So I just escape.
>>
File: 1466224984808.png (547 KB, 1000x952) Image search: [Google]
1466224984808.png
547 KB, 1000x952
>>77706168
I'm in the same boat. Cute 2D girls are the only light in my life.
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>77672964
>I have two children who will carry on my DNA and my legacy
Unless you do something particularly useful to society that future generations will feel the effects of, there's no reason anybody should give a shit about the meatbags you and your wife shat out.

Legacy is accomplishing something. Really accomplishing something. Calling children a legacy is a cop out, it's a basic biological function.

It would be like using your own urine for fertilizer in your own little organic garden and then saying your legacy is that you created life. All you would have done is take a piss, and all you did was stick your dick in a broad.
>>
What's wrong with mac n cheese every night
>>
>>77660936
>Has anyone else noticed how most adults today haven't moved past their teenage years. I know a ton of people well into their 20's who still eats mac n cheese every night for dinner and is still obsessed with superheroes and Harry Potter. I mean, I understand keeping a youthful spirit, but people are so infantilized these days. Grow up and get serious, am I the only one who sees this? I feel like I've taken crazy pills.
i only know one person who fits that description and she is a 22 year old lezza. lesbians are the worst for being manchilds
>>
File: american freedom doors.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
american freedom doors.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>77709955
If you are american? Nothing.
>>
>>77663416
fucking manchild degenerate, grow up and actually do something to improve your life instead of bitching about it.
>>
>>77660936
define both being an adult (age) and how an adult should act from a certain age.
>>
>>77664479
which if anything means you get more childish because you give less of a fuck.
>>
>>77665401
>not seeing the hidden messages
No, you are not a grown man, you are clearly a teenager that wants to be older.
>>
>>77665113
why do you think 90's kids are so fucked up and keeping going on about their fucking friendship circles and shitty toys.

They had practically no oversight because their parents were shitty couch-potatoes
>>
>>77660936
As hideaki anno said, the last generation of adult is going to die soon, and the only thing left will be manchildren
>>
>All these posts defending still being into Harry Potter, a book written for fucking 8 year olds, and eating kraft mac and cheese every night with dino nuggets
Jesus christ.
Look it's alright to still enjoy Harry Potter or whatever, but dressing up like a retard in robes and waving around sticks is not okay for anybody over the age of 20 to do. I used to work conventions and I've seen these people, they're not just "having a bit of fun", they're locked into this headspace where they really believe they're being a wizard for a week.

As for the food, yeah once in awhile sure. You're an adult so you can eat chicken nuggets and shitty mac and cheese for dinner if you want.
If you eat it every single day, you have failed as a human being and will probably die in yours 40s from such a horrifyingly bad diet. And you apparently also have a shit palette.
>>
>>77665904
How are you even on pol then? Pol made me see things that would've taken me years to figure out.. If anything the speed at which people share thoughts and idea's, its more like a learning hivemind. Could you imagine the knowledge people would have in 10 years..
>>
>>77660936
So, how do you define what an adult is? What are some acceptable alternatives to mac and cheese or harry potter?

Can one eat macaroni once a year and still be an adult? What if, once they finish an investing book and the NYT the read a few chapters of Goblet of Fire? Do they stop being adults at that point?
>>
>>77660936
Is anyone on this Philippino microfilm forum board any better?
>>
>>77709791
Stop being a fucking autist and using some retarded personal definition of legacy. Legacy is literally what you leave behind when you die.
>>
>>77663994
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. (1 Cor. 13:11)
>>
>>77666982
capeshit???
>>
File: 13e0958be7dacd64.jpg (52 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
13e0958be7dacd64.jpg
52 KB, 640x644
>>77660936
Pic Related
>>
>>77713071
Yeah, so better make it a good one. Kids aren't a legacy until they prove themselves. All you're doing is carrying on the gene pool. It's really nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
People have been nostalgic about childhood for ages, I don't see the problem with still liking Harry Potter. I mean, old men play with train sets and dumb shit like that.

What I don't understand is the trend of adults watching new media specifically aimed at children. Adults watching Adventure Time, the new Powerpuff Girls, the latest kids animated films. I simply don't get how they can engage an adult's mind.
>>
>>77666986
>productive member of community
>self-reliant.
Somehow I'm get the feeling you work 9-5 and think you are born to do so.
I'm not trying to argue about this, I'm just curious what you'd consider being a manchild..
Because me thinks everyone has a different view on that (And quite frankly I think men partially dont grow up at all)
>>
File: 0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg (947 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg
947 KB, 2000x2000
>>77660936
>Being an adult
>Not staying in your parents' home until past 25
>Not eating chicken tendies in a Wendy's bag, collecting Good Boy Points
>>
>>77664171
They're products of social engineering. None of their behavior is natural.
>>
>>77713502
>>77660936
More seriously, a man chooses, a slave obeys. Adults do what they fucking want on their free time.
>>
File: lololol.jpg (5 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
lololol.jpg
5 KB, 267x189
>>77672964
>this guy
Let me guess.. you're married too right?
>>
>>77668894
Why are you autistic?
>>
Corporations love manchildren. They buy a lot, they're infantilized so they don't need much to be entertained, just explosions and quips, they work hard to buy all the useless crap and they don't get married for having more time and money for their consumism. Migrants can resolve the birth rate problem, or at least this is what corporations actually believe
>>
>>77660936
All part of the plan Jeb. Why start a family and have kids when you can be a kid forever!
>>
>>77672964
>"good boy anon, feed me and my equally parasitic offspring and we'll boost your ego and soothe you with the love you lacked as a child, you're definitely not a cuck and a dog for us hehe"
>>
>>77683130
Listen friend, sorry to burst your bubble, but I assure you that both our lives will be equally worthless where neither of us has accomplished anything real.
I mean, what do you have? A few cows and some milk on a hill?
>>
File: 1465708897124.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465708897124.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>I know a ton of people well into their 20's who still eats mac n cheese every night for dinner

My great grandfather ate mac n cheese a lot and he was one of the most important electrical engineers and CEO of one of the biggest construction companies on the west coast through the 40s-60s. He said he'd rather die as a kid than die as an old man.
>>
>>77692333
Voldemort did nothing wrong.
>>
File: rocko's-maga-life.gif (2 MB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
rocko's-maga-life.gif
2 MB, 400x303
>>77713313
That depends on the media.

Rockos Modern Life is a key example of a "kids" cartoon having clear adult humor.
>>
>>77713566
Can you take a video in a courtroom?
>no but-
Than you are not an adult.
>>
>>77660936
> Romans and Greeks didn't have awesome costume parties.
>the medieval people dindnt seek cunning folk and didn't love
Folklore and "magic"
> the geogians didn't build follies and fake ancient ruins.
>the Victorians weren't obsessed with the paranormal and romantic history
>the 1950s weren't obsessed with the Wild West and Sci fi

Jamal Hernandez, this is nothing new. Stop being such a grumpy autist
>>
File: voldemortdidnothingwrong.png (74 KB, 1858x320) Image search: [Google]
voldemortdidnothingwrong.png
74 KB, 1858x320
>>77692333
>>77713877
Make Slytherin great again.
>>
>>77692333
>is slytherin
>doesn't want to be
>sick due to the degeneracy in my soul
>tfw self aware slytherin
>>
>>77665444
Trips of bunnyfucking confirm you must fuck the bunny
>>
>>77714099
>Missing out on glorious courtroom sketches
>>
Inbreed motherfuckers
>>
>Mention I like reading a lot
>Other person: Oh, you must like Harry Potter, ASOIAF, Hunger Games, other YA crap

Worst part about this is I can't discuss decent books with anyone, films are out of the question too since it's always the latest blockbuster or Marvel Cinematic Universe crapfest.
>>
>>77660936
childish adults need big daddy government to take care of them, so of course the libs and media encourage this behavior

the weird part is, only men ever get called out for being 'man babies' or 'man children'. women behave like children most of their lives, but we are supposed to accept it as normal
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have a PhD and have helped change the way organic electronics are designed and applied. I have several patents. Do you have patents and a meme cache in your work folders to shit post on 4chan while running experiments, faggot? Do you even paint 40k figurines?
>>
>>77671448
>Correct, but we must accept that everyone has a choice. Some people will make choices that we disagree with, but that doesn't give you the right to tell someone else how to live their life any more than it gives me the right to tell you how to live yours.

My own "maturity" was realizing this is bullshit.

People will always try to impose their will on others, and the people who are best at it are the ones who end up ruling the world, whether they be Romans, or Medieval Christians, or 19th century industrialists, or Muslims today. The flow of history is controlled by assholes who are very effective at killing, robbing and imposing lifestyles on everyone around them, and that's likely how it will always be. "Libertarians" are spoiled idealists who float around the periphery because they live in societies where nobody gives enough of a shit to smack them down, yet.
>>
>>77687189
Underrated post desu, deserved a polite chucklekek at least.
>>
>>77663324
>careas
It's Peruvian for "cares"
Sigo Siendo.
>>
>>77673483
>>Chin chun chon chou rachin chach sing tam no phao wo
That's very clever mate.
>>
File: Robos.jpg (119 KB, 778x376) Image search: [Google]
Robos.jpg
119 KB, 778x376
>>77716147
Doing my Ph-meme now, bruh. 2 patents in thanks to new hyper aggressive supervisor. Don't paint 40k but I do assemble robots while reactions run.
>>
The real world is shit though and keeps getting shittier.

Marriage is a scam if you are a man and parenthood is worse: you basically can have your parental rights stripped from you at any moment if your wife gets bored of you and yet you still have to pay for the child via child support, even though you have limited (at best) contact with the kid.

The job market is garbage and most young people, if they are lucky enough to get a job, are working part time for shit wages, because wages have not kept up with inflation.

Home ownership is a dream no one can even FATHOM in this day and age as far as owning the home being too expensive. Meanwhile, if you are lucky enough to own a used car, you are one accident away from being FUCKED if the car is wrecked or breaks down, in terms of getting a down payment for even a used car, being more than a normal working stiff can afford unless they go starvation mode for an entire month IF THEY ARE LUCKY.

Worse is that there is a concentrated movement by minorities and white women to basically destroy the white men. Even though we make society what it is and pay the taxes that allow the blacks and single mothers to lounge around on welfare most working stiffs in dire need can not get assistance with, we are told day after day, we "are too fucking privilege" and need to be made to suffer even moreso for imaginary slights so Tyrone and Betty can live high on the hog while normal white men starve and suffer until they snap and kill themselves.

No wonder we retreat into fantasy and manchild shit. Why the fuck would we want to contribute to a society that actively wants us dead or enslaved? Going Gault at least ensures we spend the rest of our lives actually enjoying ourselves as we're being treated like shit by an ungrateful society.
>>
File: worse than voldemort.jpg (57 KB, 793x567) Image search: [Google]
worse than voldemort.jpg
57 KB, 793x567
Why girls like Harry Potter
>I have magick powers hehe. I'm just like Hemione because I'm way better at magick than silly boys. Draco is going to marry me!

Why /pol/ likes Harry Potter
>I'm kinda like Lord Voldemort because I'm the most powerful dark wizard of my time. All mudbloods and blood-traitors must be exterminated. Good luck killing me I'm behind 7 horcruxes. I'm fluent in snake.
>>
>>77691485

This java babby wanted to show big bad 4chin that he knows ternary statementd. Wew fucking lad.
>>
>>77717576
>fluent in snek
>don't tred on me
> sssss sssss sssss
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 751x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 751x435
> acting like an adult

There is a clear line separating adults from children.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4sEcIHG0Yc
>>
Retreating into fantasy and stuff is fine honestly, I don't mind what people do in their spare time. In a lot of cases, fantasy inspires reality. Though I do feel bad for the poor fucks who lose all their free time in videogame treadmills.

The issue I have with adult infancy culture is that it feels like people are proud of being useless fucks these days. Ask your average 20-something how to change their oil, stop the toilet from running, troubleshoot a power outage or fix a broken stove? They just call a contractor and whine about how long it takes. Nobody knows how to do anything outside of their "hobby" and their hobbies are usually completely inane bullshit. I don't know why people have decided that we're all supposed to be hyperfocused in one or two areas and completely useless everywhere else. See Heinlein's famous quote - specialization is for insects.

Don't even get me started on this "omg such adulting!!" meme. Get over yourselves you faggots, you shouldn't be proud of yourself for being able to put on your one set of nice clothes and interact with actual humans, you should be fucking ashamed that you spend 90% of your time rolling around like a lazy lump and letting your body and mind rot.
>>
File: 10.png (490 KB, 704x574) Image search: [Google]
10.png
490 KB, 704x574
Checking facebook a lot. I'm 23 and it seems 99% are still all living back home. I am one of few with a full time job and living in a city now.

They are all still doing what they did every week since 18. Retail job, drinking every week, gym. Same routine... If they are happy whatever, but yeah they are not growing up
>>
>>77660936
There's people I work with who still go and watch minions films and hunger games. Childish fuckers even give eachother kid nickname's.

>Bobalob
>wendywoo
>jamiewaimie
>laany

These are women aged between 24 and 45. Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 650x973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 650x973
>>77717576

"Red-pilled" people in general enjoy(Ed) Harry Potter because it was insightful and offered a no BS depiction of the "silly" parts of society often poking fun at mainstream politics through the "ministry of magic". This took a turn for terrifying in the fifth book especially with the most irredeemable cunt of modern fiction making her appearance.

The movies are garbage though.
>>
>>77664490
I beat my dad at tekken 3 and SSX tricky every weekend.
>>
File: image.jpg (409 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409 KB, 956x1280
I go to cons often cross playing well known female characters as a 24 y/o WHITE MALE. I have a full time job, no debt, a couple good investments, love animu and vidyer gaems.

I enjoy what I do, go fuck yourself op, I'm not giving into the vaginal Jew and child Jew any time soon.
>>
File: 1463694499485.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1463694499485.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
>>77660936
They don't want you as grown up, responsible person. Who is they you ask? Well, let me tell you:
>>77713499
>>
>>77660936
There's a reason they made a popular subversive comedy show called "Arrested Development."

They want that phrase to have no meaning to the youth. They want kids to hear "Arrested development" and think of Will Arnett and Michael Cera and David Cross.

You're not taking crazy pills, OP.

It's the rest of the world that's taking stupid pills.
>>
>>77718911
>nickname's

Practice what you preach.
>>
>>77664244
>So, you're just realizing that people in their 20's are still kids?

Excellent point.

He's basically describing Baby Boomers. The 20 year olds you see now are nothing more than the generation raised by the generation raised by the arrested development, perpetual adolescent baby-boomers.

The ORIGINAL Toys-R-Us kids.

So you 20-somethings that are all over this thread worshiping your rejection of maturity and adult values, go look at a baby-boomer, that's exactly what you're gonna turn into.
>>
>>77713313
The sad truth is it's more engaging than most stuff on tv, so they go to cartoons that are (at most times) wholesome and entertaining. That's my theory at least. I like some kids shows from time to time, but if there were better alternatives I'd probably take them. Only other shows I watch are re-runs of Andy Griffith show, House Hunters, animal documentaries, and shows like Modern Marvels or Forensic Files.
>>
>>77720054
>Baby Boomers
Gen X*
>>
>>77718980
The books were filled with sjw bullshit and neoliberal identity politics.
>>
>>77712617

child detected
>>
>>77660936
>*does crossword puzzle*
Like, whatever gramps
>>
>>77713193
That is literally my fetish, I wonder how hard it is to find girls into that shit.
>>
>>77719939
Auto correct.
>>
>>77660936
>Grow up and get serious, am I the only one who sees this?
No one will care what you did in your spare time a couple decades or so after you die.
>>
>>77672964
>posts on /pol/
>is loved by someone

Pick one
>>
>>77720796
Not at all. I know a bunch. It's definitely one of the biggest meme fetishes of our current age.
>>
File: 1452664591979.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1452664591979.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
fuck off OP i have nothing and no one waiting for me so why bother
>>
>>77660936
>implying Mac and cheese isn't dope
Harry Potter is fucking gay shit though
>>
>>77720522
You're gonna have to source those details you cucklefuck.
>>
Life is too short to waste time doing something you love.

Grow up. Take on some unfulfilling responsibilities. Wear an uncomfortable hat.
>>
It's a real problem that I think gets brushed under the rug so fucking easily by people under 30. They make excuses for why it's OK to obsess over comic book movies like they're works of art to be studied and endlessly dissected in pointless blog posts while our film culture is continuously besieged and destroyed by these low-grade, cookie-cutter, Madison Avenue-approved blockbusters that will make a billion dollars in China anyway so they don't even need to be successful here.

Every single person I know has seen multiple Marvel movies, and most of them have seen multiple 2016 Marvel movies. These are adults, not high schoolers, and yet they obsess over the representation of minorities in fucking blockbuster movies. Meanwhile, I've attempted to start conversations about the EU and Brexit and not a single person I know is even aware there's a vote next week. I understand they're Americans, so I shouldn't be too surprised by this, but this is a major geopolitical event that could potentially change the global landscape, and they don't even know it's happening. But if you were to ask them about whether Beyonce is right to be pissed at Jay-Z for potentially cheating on her, they could go on for an hour telling you about the personal lives of these disgusting fucking billionaires.

I think the infantilization of our culture is merely an aspect of the complete and utter destruction of social and political intelligence in our society. It's so rare to find a young person with any semblance of knowledge of geopolitics, let alone one who actually has formulated an intelligent opinion on it. Social media has supposedly allowed us to be more informed than ever yet it is accomplishing the exact opposite.
>>
we're all just children pretending to be adults.

some people are better at pretending than others.
>>
>>77721908
tl:dr

xD xDDD
>>
You can thank leftist college for that. 4+ years of drilling into them that being lazy CI(current)S dependents is okay and that the gubmints should gib more assistance, because "adulting is hard".
>>
File: 1466236063532.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1466236063532.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>77665444
Furry Degenerate
>>
>>77721908
There was only one marvel movie in 2016 though.
>>
>>77723075
>Civil War
>Daredevil
>>
>>77721724

Learn to read between the lines dumb cuck
>>
>>77660936
>No fun allowed when you're an adult
>>
File: 1297715515558.png (19 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
1297715515558.png
19 KB, 485x428
There's a difference between being a manchild and being young at heart.

I know plenty of people who are in committed relationships with decent jobs, houses, mortgages, car payments, kids on the way etc, etc who still play video games and go see capeshit movies every weekend and shitpost normie memes on Facebook.

I also know 300lb people who sit in their parents attic playing BlazBlue and masturbating over figurines of catigirls at age 27.

Tell me which one the manchild is?
>>
>>77660936
Heavy drug use in your teens stunts your brain development. So that stoner from high school today has the brain power and emotional comprehension of a 16 year old.
And this is what's wrong with our country. Mentally and emotionally unbalanced adult children who want the world handed to them and feelings spared at all costs.
>>
File: 1464752557443.jpg (55 KB, 542x616) Image search: [Google]
1464752557443.jpg
55 KB, 542x616
>>77665444
>>77714485
>>
>>77719394
>I enjoy what I do, go fuck yourself op, I'm not giving into the vaginal Jew and child Jew any time soon.
This easily highlights why the west is failing.

Manchildren like this have only one mentality:

ME

I ENJOY IT THEREFORE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BECAUSE ONLY I MATTER
>>
>>77660936
why can't we carry our childhood with us? I get there are times that call for an adult, but there isn't a reason just to flat out bury what you liked when you were younger.
>>
That's why foreigners are coming here and eating our lunch. Time to grow up kiddies. Oh yeah, and your tattoos are really lame too.
>>
File: 1380926494019.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1380926494019.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
BAD GOY STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DEVOTE ALL YOUR TIME TO BEING A SLAVE TO WORK AND WOMEN.
>>
>>77721908
Because once you look into it a little more, it becomes obvious the Brexit will not happen no matter how much you care. The EU was not made to help Europeans, it was there to facilitate the power and wealth of already rich, corrupt politicians.

Even if there is a a good lead toward Brexit, I dont think it will happen. France had a simliar vote, and when it didn't go the way the elite wanted it, the French president said they didn't vote right so the vote will have to be re-taken.

This feeling of inevitability is what leads people to escape into fantasies. And no, if more people are aware of these issues, things won't get better. The methods of oppression will simply become more violent.
>>
File: 1465708261000.png (665 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1465708261000.png
665 KB, 720x540
>>77709791
>>77713743
>>
4chan attacks feminism from the EVEN FURTHER LEFT and MORE degenerate!

They don't hate feminism because they actually want to marry and have kids, go to church and stop jacking off.

They hate feminism because feminists are going after their porn and video games. THey hate feminists because feminists are actually closer to the old religious right than modern "republicans"!

4chan's eternal enemy was always the 90's moral conservatives (even Jack Thompson) who attacked video games, Harry potter, the Internet etc.... 4chan were the degenerates all along, and those "moralfags" were RIGHT.

the "alt right" is exactly what would have been prevented had parents actually listened to those people and kept their kids away from the kind of filth that formed "old" 4chan culture.

What you're seeing is the very destruction of morality that all those "moralfag" Christians you laughed at predicted.
>>
>>77664171
Automation, LOL, it peaked 10 years ago.
>>
face the facts, /pol/ is just the former Atheist leftists of /b/, who now that Christians have been utterly destroyed in politics thanks to Obongo, target feminists and SJWs NOT because they are degenerate, but because they're the closest thing left to religious traditionalists, bizarre as this sounds.

4chan's spirit of rebellion is actually far more degenerate than Tumblr's naive doo-goodership
>>
>>77713192
Superhero movies
>>
So, why do threads like these stay up for 16 hours? But if a leak shows up or something important, we all have to fight to keep it from being slid and archived in like 10 minutes?
>>
OP you are a tremendous faggot (as always).
I work as a security guard, I have to be serious most of the days most of the time.
That doesn't mean that I should stop enjoying my Video games or stop watching anime or reading mangas and light novel.
Fucking hell, it's those things that let me keep going on in life while doing this shitty job where I'm basically a fucking meat shield.
>>
>>77663729
6,000,000 points to Gryffindor!
>>
>>77660936
>grow up

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77660936
Nobody I was friends with in high school is married or has kids. Not one of them. We are almost 30
>>
>>77663841
/s

You need to go back.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.