[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexicanons, what do I need to know before moving to Mexico? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12
File: Mexico (1).png (77 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Mexico (1).png
77 KB, 800x533
Mexicanons, what do I need to know before moving to Mexico? I'm thinking of starting Spanish night classes and have been saving up to immigrate there. I will NOT live four years under Vagina Obama, and woild rather join the spics if I can't beat them. What does a gringo need to know about your shithole before they immigrate there?
>>
>>77654788
Have fun.
>>
>goes to mexico instead of canada

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>77654967
That's all in the north though, closer to the remote areas of the border. I'd rather move to the Yucatán Peninsula.
>>
>>77655030
Why would I ever want to move there?
>>
>>77655030
>he doesn't know canada is set to be annexed by Clinton or any of the other ones.
Dude Weed is incompetent for a reason.
>>
>>77654788
Vote Trump.

If you want a calm time go to the peninsula areas, stay very far away from Acapulco, Sinaloa and Sonora, the rest of the countr is relatively normal, temperatures can get too high though.

But as I said, first vote Trump, then see what you do.
>>
>>77654788
>>77654788
Pick a nice neighborhood, middle class neighborhoods are oasis in the middle of a shithole. Stay away from cholos neighborhoods. Depending on the city/town don't travel during night.
>>
>>77654788
Don't come here go to Denmark or portugal, you will be eaten alive
>>
>>77656386
Why is that? What aren't you telling me?
>>
>>77654788

#1: Non-citizens can't own land.

If you want to own property, you will have to go through a bank, where there are processes wherein the bank will sponsor your landownership or some shit.

It gets complicated.

Live somewhere well-travelled, with lots of border-friendly businesses, and stay out of the really rural places.
>>
Only an idiot would want to move to Mexico kek
>>
>>77654788
Go to Mérida Yucatan, is one of the very south states, cheapper real estate, a calm and well urbanized city, or Puebla, another well urbanized city, and delinquency is in tone with NY, avoid at all cost, states like Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Sinaloa or Tabasco and you'll be fine, you can even stay at the capital city but be aware of moving out of the capital limits, has the suburbs are quite a danger... in general the crime outside the states I told you to avoid is normal to what you see in the US, that is speaking of common crime... all the executions, hanged men and others are just cartel relate delinquency, collateral damage or civil casualties is not something common has you might think, all the victims you get to see are usually othe criminals, so you can pretty much live wherever you want if you ain't a wussy scared of watch some violence, if you are a texan you should feel like in home, but if you are scared of the red, head to Mérida or Puebla...
>>
>>77654788

don't trust anyone. even the nicer people can kidnap you if they see a chance to take advantage of you.
>>
>>77654788
fuck you jose
>>
>>77656794
I'm from San Antonio. Figured it wouldn't feel too different.
>>
>>77654788
which place are you going to live in?
>>
>>77656894
I'm descendant of Jesse B. Bowman. Try again.
>>
>>77656482
Gdp is falling to shit, there is no reason to move here. Corrupt government will destroy your career and narcos may very well come for an amerifam

Just move to Japan bruh
>>
>>77654788
Spanish and Mexican language is not the same.
>>
>>77657035
Was hoping I could get a tourism related job around the Yucatan Peninsula. I've been there on vacatipn once, the occasional police road stop made it seem like a safe area.
>>
>>77655030
Moving to Canada? Yeah I guess if you like sucking dick.
>>
>>77657197
>Implying you can learn European Spanish in Texas.
Kek.
>>
File: 1465368696319.jpg (144 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
1465368696319.jpg
144 KB, 640x434
all you need to know
>>
>>77657321
Lmao
>>
>>77657228
go to Cancún, it´s like a better Miami without niggers
>>
>>77657570
I'll consider it, but you do know what Cancun has a reputation for here in the US, right?
>>
>>77654788
>Mexicanons, what do I need to know before moving to Mexico?

Don't.
>>
>>77657828
what kind of reputation?
>>
>>77655030
Fuck that

Canada is a shithole

And When the west gains independence we don't want a bunch of fucking
immigrants. Same with Quebec
>>
File: Cancun_gay_resort.jpg (54 KB, 328x237) Image search: [Google]
Cancun_gay_resort.jpg
54 KB, 328x237
>>77657901
>>
>>77654788
But the biggest question of all....

Are you going legally?
>>
Just be either a rich or collage degree gringo, if you're a poor non degree gringo you life is gonna suck in mexico, no other way around.
>>
>>77658134
Of course not.
>>
>>77658134
Everyone can come legally to mexico, the process is a joke, cuz not many ppl actually apply to come to live in mex, unless they work for one of those big ass corporations here.
>>
Sorry bro, but you can't get away from bureaucratic idiocy, even in Mexico.

Just vote Trump, problem solved.
>>
Don't. The north used to be nice before the decapitations. There's nothing nice anymore.
>>77656794
>Puebla
Literally the worst people of the country.
>>
>>77654788
Avoid Guerrero, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Michoacan, Mexico City, DF.
Northern states are like Texas or Cali, but for outsoders its better to live in Yucatan, Quintana Roo, Baja California.
>>
>>77658094
ohhh I thought you meant the child prostitution in Cancún or american springbreakers
>>
>>77655126
Move to "Ciudad Del Carmen" then.
>>
>>77658371
This is in a situation in which Trump loses though. I'll vote for him of course.
>>
>>77658333
many chinks want to come to live to mexico but they´re not allowed
>>
File: Ta.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Ta.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>77656794
>Puebla
>>
>>77654788
If you're white you'll be treated good; you don't need to know much, just Spanish and when we say "yes, I will do it" means "I'm too lazy and I won't tell you".

Don't move anywhere but the capital, there's nothing in those shitholes (and I mean nothing); unlike in the American shitholes. It's a centralized country. Plenty of good areas in CDMX.
>>
>>77658425
I thought child prostitution went hand in hand with that pic though. Where there are gays, it's not unrealisitic to think shit like that goes on. I imagine the spring breakers anoy the natives?
>>
>>77654788
>what do I need to know before moving to Mexico?
Dont, unless you're filthy rich and can afford the nice places.

t. Spic
>>
>>77658695
What, is the air outside that sinking shithole not dense enough for you?
>>
>>77658695
Do you even know what Estafeta (logistic service) is? You can buy anything on any part of mexico and get it sent to you without much problems, unless you're a normie hipster that likes going out for coffee and have a night life, there're quite a bit of good choices outside of CDMX.
>>
>>77658718
Can confirm, springbreakers are annoying as fuck, I used to live in Cancún
>>
>>77659142
¿Por dónde vives ahora, Francisco?
>>
>>77658695
>t. chilango

Just dont come to Tamaulipas, Veracruz or most of the nortern states, in fact, why even bother coming to Mexico? everyone who is not in a position of power where they can steal them taxes monies wants out of the country, trust me i know, i work for the SAT (Mexican IRS) and the amount of bullshit i see daily its just maddening
>>
>>77659073
The air is good here on the south of the capital.

>>77659140
I was talking more about entertainment; like bars, movies, music, and cultural in general.
>>
>>77654788
What I want to know is...

why the fuck are you even moving there in the first place? What the hell are you thinking?
>>
>>77659330
I was expecting corruption, but is it that bad for the middle class?
>>
>>77659330
>in fact, why even bother coming to Mexico?
Well he asked, I actually wouldn't recommend it either. We have our own problems.

>>77659453
He maybe likes a cute latina where he lives, and wants to go to the source of that.
>>
>>77659358
I knew it, you're normie scum. And no, the air is shit everywhere in cdmx, you just can't tell the difference if you were born there.
>>
>>77659453
>>77659530
If Hillary is elected, I see no point in staying here in Texas. Unless I don't carve out something for me somewhere else, I will get swallowed by Mexicans anyway.
>>
>>77659539
>And no, the air is shit everywhere in cdmx
I told you, it's good on the South. And it's not something you get used to, it's always annoying so you always tell when the pollution is high.
>>
>>77659491
Bad? middle class?
Nigga ive seen in our systems how some "companies" literally "sell" tens of millions of pesos in a single transaction of "administration services" and we cannot touch those to see whats up, but OH FUCK IS THAT DON UPE SELLING TACOS FOR A LIVING AND HE DID NOT DECLARE INCOME THIS MONTH? JESUS FUCK JAIL THAT NIGGER BEFORE HE DESTROYS MEXCIAN ECONOMY BY NOT DECLARING HIS $50 PESOS OF INCOME.

shit is sickening really
>>
>>77654788
minimum wage .5 dollars per hour
>>
>>77659491
Just imagine some Jews leeching you.
That's it
>>77659626
In Campeche there is a Wall.
I mean, you can always dream...
>>
>>77659358
>The air is good here on the south of the capital.
Air is not supposed to be visible dude
>>
>>77658718
There's fags in Mexico?
>>
>>77654788

Don't.
>>
>>77659767
Tourist fags, yes. Of the gay mafia meme is real, Cancun is almost like their head quarters.
>>
>>77659693
>Air
In my times people went to school and learnt about the Smoke
>>
>>77659748
Come on, unless you live in a remote rural area the air is going to be visible.

I'm not saying it's great here, but it's not that bad.
>>
File: Shitlery.jpg (209 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
Shitlery.jpg
209 KB, 794x1024
>>77659530
Don't take it personally, my fellow Burrito nigger, but moving to mexico because of a girl is like moving to Africa to make a living.

>>77659626

You're going to have a hell of a time handling all the bullshit there, be it the corruption, the
encroaching wave of Zika, or the gang violence. You may even be shot just because you're a
'gringo,' the supposed cause of every brown mexican's problems.
>>
>>77659962
But that analogy has no ground and makes no sense
>>
>>77659843
Ok good not native Mexicans then

Mexico and Russia are my 2 choices for fleeing to if the western loses its independence war. Literally the least cucked places left if Hillary wins and west loses
>>
>>77660065
Im just saying, it's a venture not worth attempting. You're better off just staying where you are in my opinion
>>
>>77659950
Just stop, there's no defending cdmx's air, just the fact that they have to monitor it everyday it's a red flag.

Also, the mininum wage doesn't mean shit, I make about the same amount of money an american would do for the same job, cuz working for an american company, just non educated or dumb ass ppl make the minimum wage.
>>
>>77659950
>air is going to be visible.
>>77659962
>Poo-Stain
>>77660068
>Russia
The Jewish Ivan Group is like the boss of the Cartels, mate
>>
>>77659962
The gang violence is already here in Texas. When I visit my parents in Houston, you hear fucking shootings every night when you lay down to sleep. My government takes my taxes and gives it to the illegals. I'm already livin in Mexico Lite, I might as well embrace it.
>>
>>77654788
Just walk right across the border and start taking to random people. Most Mexicans are pretty nice to white people. Tamaulipas is an especially nice state, with lots of great people who will take you in without asking for anything return.

Be prepared to gain a few pounds though because they'll be wanting to feed you 24/7.

Fucking without a condom is an absolute must since most girls are Catholic, they can be easily convinced . There's no crazy child support or alimony laws down there so go nuts on breeding .

Drugs are great and very cheap.
Try to source then yourself because if you ask someone else to get them for you they might keep a cut (this isn't stealing this is just bantz).

Lastly Mexico does have a constitutionally protected right to bear arms so you can bring in any gun or ammo cans you have from the US. Don't declare it at the border though or you'll have to pay a huge tariff.
>>
>>77660164
> just the fact that they have to monitor it everyday it's a red flag

It feels that you read that from a sensationalist article, because the air is monitored every day since the 90s, when we had a real crisis (max levels today are 150, in ~1995 they reached more than 200).
>>
>>77660212
Actually, most Russian Jews have already or are in the process of moving to Israel. The Jewish population in Russia is almost non-existant now.
>>
>>77660315
Well, You can come to Campeche. This place is better
>>
>>77654788
Friends.
Search for the rich part of the city you want to move on.
Whatever you do dont mess with Mexican farmers, they can be nice but they can fuck you up too.
Avoid central east and south Mexico.
Avoid problems, most people that get killed is because they were looking for it getting in shady shit.
Our niggers are called cholos.
All women are sluts with no standards, this may sound good but be wary of them.
>>
>>77660068
i actually would like to live in Canada, living like a cuck sure beats dying like a cuck shot by some niggardly 16 yo. faggot with an ak who needs to prove to his cartel that he is cold blooded enough to kill random people.

Is there anny other way to move legally to Canada? ive read the whole skilled worker shit but it seems that i need someone up there vouching for me just to have a shot, can i just pop in there and ask for a job somewhere? im an accountant and as far as i know accountability is mostly the same here and there, just gotta learn the different taxes n sheit
>>
>>77659301
zidiemecs
>>
>>77660499
But again they're doing it anyway
>>
>>77654788
Mexico, like Russia, has weak formal institutions, and people there depend on informal institutions like family or a patrone-figure. Just being a guy there by yourself, you will get eaten alive. Marry into a nice family and stay in their good graces, or get a good job with a non-Mexican employer.
>>
>>77656568

This anon has the right idea. You can't normally own land as a foreigner but there are some workarounds. Stay away from the northern areas, usually ridden with drug violence. Also avoid the deep south (except Yucatan and Quintana Roo). Basically look for a place in mid/west Mexico.

Mexico is home to the largest American expat community. Centered mostly in and around Jalisco. For instance there is a sizable American expat community near Lake Chapala. Puerto Vallarta is also home to a lot of Americans.

One thing I can advice you, in tourist places like Puerto Vallarta, Cabo or Cancun. If you're good at sales, you can make a killing selling time shares to Americans. There's really a lot of money to be made in that area. Americans prefer dealing with another American in those matters. I briefly worked (in IT) with a company that specialized in selling times shares and I was amazed by how much profits they made.
>>
>>77660633
>zidiemecs
>>
File: 16h6gzd.jpg (5 KB, 232x230) Image search: [Google]
16h6gzd.jpg
5 KB, 232x230
>>77656568

For the last fucking time, this is bullshit.

My neighbor is a vietnam vet, all you have to do is talk with the seller and you can get it done ez pz.
>>
File: aire.jpg (95 KB, 1017x408) Image search: [Google]
aire.jpg
95 KB, 1017x408
>>77660164
>>
>>77657321

>sour cream

fucking americuck niggers if you're going to appropriate my culture do it right
>>
>>77654788
1.- don't say you supported Trump (there are mexicans who might get angry and probably go crazy and beat you up, others won't give a shit)
2.- try to live in the more peaceful places (there still are places like that, not kidding)
3.- you're american so getting pussy will not be a problem (especially if you white boy, other latin americans wouldn't have a problem; if you
nigger you're screwed).
4.- if you stumble upon cholo scumbags don't make eye contact, or if they say something to you just answer them and move along (some will get offended if you don't answer them and might want to make you pay)
5.- don't trust anyone
>>
>>77654788
>Spanish night classes
Take Spanish classes all you want
Mexinogs speak a vuglair pig version of Spanish you will not learn in class.
>>
>>77661309
>vuglair
>>
>>77660579
Just hang on until Trudeau fucks our economy to the Great Depression level (it's already started) and the west and Quebec declare independence. I'm in the west if you're willing to help with the independence efforts (up to and possibly including a small war though you probably won't have to fight and be in no danger) and have any helpful skills I'd vouch for you

If this doesn't happen go to the east illegally. I hear Trudeau hands out legal citizenship to anyone who comes across the border now
>>
>>77661427
HAHAHAHAH HE SAID VUGLAIR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't make me less right, dust goblin.
>>
>>77661695
>>77661427
Just fuck already
>>
>>77661623
mother of god, those fucking psychos want to destroy the western world at all cost...sad and scary as fuck
>>
File: CR95nHiUAAAbaqy.png-large.png (303 KB, 652x761) Image search: [Google]
CR95nHiUAAAbaqy.png-large.png
303 KB, 652x761
>>77655030
>Live in Canada with Muslims, faggots, and African bushwhackers
>Live in Mexico with poisoned water and decaying heads in the streets

Tough choice.
>>
>>77654788
Baja california, been living here for a while no problemo. TJ/RTO
>>
>>77654788
>Mexicanons, what do I need to know before moving to Mexico? I'm thinking of starting Spanish night classes and have been saving up to immigrate there. I will NOT live four years under Vagina Obama, and woild rather join the spics if I can't beat them. What does a gringo need to know about your shithole before they immigrate there?
Not much, just move to Monterrey or something in the north, basic Spanish will get you through and you can go back to the States in the weekends
Godspeed anon, let's hope Shillary gets indicted
>>77656482
That guy is quite right, Mexico's economy is going straight into the abyss, thought it could be good for you since the MXN will fall even more against USD, meaning a lower cost of life for someone who has savings in USD
>>77656568
This, there's a ton of limitations on foreigners, iirc you can't even get employed, but there's a plethora of workarounds, I have met a lot of foreigners who are employed and even get free shit from the state
>>77660068
>Mexico and Russia are my 2 choices for fleeing to if the western loses its independence war. Literally the least cucked places left if Hillary wins and west loses
Mexican universities are starting to look like your average US university, it's only a matter of time now, desu Russia and Japan look like the only uncucked places now
>>77658573
This, chinks have been trying to set up shop in all of Mexico, worst Koreans have been able to do it though
>>77659491
Middle class is literally the only class that gets completely buttravaged by the government, rich people get free passes and the poorest get free shit
>>
>>77662259
>desu Russia and Japan look like the only uncucked places now
>Japan
Es como si quisieras cometer Sudoku.
>>
>>77654788
You're better off moving to Canada instead.
>>
>>77654788
Go to El Paso, Tx.
Is Mexico but a bit cleaner
>>
>>77662197
Baja california i love you, thanks for being our hurricane shield all this time.
With love.
Sonora.
>>
>>77661885
Don't worry like I said there's a general feeling at least in the west that Trudeau is a total fuckup globalist puppet. Talks if independence are whispered in hushed tones but any official attempt to create a Facebook page website etc seems to result in it being taken down

Don't worry the left may want to destroy the western world but they're weak pussies who aren't going to have to go through the well armed citizens and possibly the military (who is very pissed off at Trudeau already) to achieve it here

To be honest I can see a military coup here as a real possibility if Trudeau fucks us any further. Even the top general (not the raghead defence minister the actual general the troops respect) hates his fucking guts
>>
>>77662914
You're welcome bb ;)
>>
>>77662539
You're joking right? Please tell me you are

>Mexico a bit of violence in a few areas but you know what to expect

>Canada economy heading to a literal lower state than the Great Depression with a civil war and mass starvations a very real possibility in a few years

Pick one
>>
File: 1464893716797.png (293 KB, 2147x2215) Image search: [Google]
1464893716797.png
293 KB, 2147x2215
>>77654788
Okay, imma give you legit info

You are gonna love the culture, the people in the north, at least were I live (Monterrey), is very friendly, but the accent might scare you.

So yeah, don't beleive anything that you see in fox news, just don't go to: Sinaloa, Sonora and Tamaulipas or Guerrero, those places are shit

Mexico is basically Russia but without snow, crazy people who like to party every night, they have Chechens and Muslims we have narcos and a corrupt as hell government, the only thing in Mexico that is not like Russia is that not every girl looks like a goddess

The climate is shit tho, you'll get brown as soon as you come

>>77655030
>Go to Canada

It is the most degenerate shithole in the continent, I admit that we have a lot of problems but come on!, A FUCKING LEAF!

Also >>77654788

Use this map to give you an idea
>>
>>77663355
>Puebla
>white ppl
>>
>>77657321
>4% Hot sauce

Are you fucking kidding me? We use at least like 55% of hot sauce in almost all of our meals.
>>
>>77654788
Like the other mexicans said, it's better if you find another country where to live. México works just like the joke of turism in hell, it's a nice place to visit but not to live. Anyways if you decide to continue you should go to rich zones and zones with people like you (reason why a lot of the people here are telling you to go to the Peninsula). Believe or not mexicans people are usually really emotional people they get angry or loss patience really easy.
>>
>>77663355
Why is baja pink amigo?
>>
>>77663658
I have a friend from there that his name is Carlos Schele Roedski, so I assumed that white ppl lived there
>>
>>77656568
>#1: Non-citizens can't own land.
That's within 50 km of the coast / border.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 245x175
>>77655970
>>77656386
>>77656807
My god, I hate my country and they people, you faggots aren't even know what you're talking about, fuckin' couch activists, mom and daddy teach to be a drama queen
>>
>>77663355

> jalisco lumped with the cartels and shitty music

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Jalisco IS Mexico. Everything good there is about Mexico (hot women, tequila and mariachi) comes from Jalisco.

Northern shits export their narco culture to the rest of the country. Don't trust them. Stay away from the North.
>>
>>77664624
bu..but but northern mexico wuz white n shiiett
>>
>>77664624
>north is ungly Mexico
Yeah, whatever you say, faggot, Oaxaca is the south, gaylord
>>
>>77656636
>thinks all of Mexico is Tijuana

literally die amerifat
>>
File: 1461433360296.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461433360296.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>77661152
crema
>>
Why Mexico tho?
>>
>>77663355
This is why Alaska is such a good contender. It's isolated from the states, amazing hiking places, and sparse population. Seems pretty comfy to me.
>>
>>77654788
Avoid north states., come yucatan or Queretaro, yucatan has a lot of americans and canadians living in peace, unless you are a pedo you will not have any problem
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.