[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cocaine. How much of /pol/ has done it? Degenerate? Utilizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: cocaine.jpg (14 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
14 KB, 450x300
Cocaine. How much of /pol/ has done it?

Degenerate? Utilizing nature for enhanced ability?

Discuss.
>>
File: Security_smirk.jpg (255 KB, 1253x1071) Image search: [Google]
Security_smirk.jpg
255 KB, 1253x1071
I really think these guys do it.

>really makes you think...
>>
>>77649292
Its pretty dank i like to do it every couple years or so
>>
>>77649467
Elaborate on what you like about it & what you do not, if anything.
>>
All drugs are degenerate
>>
For the discussion, Cocaine is 2nd to marijuana for illegal drugs in America, yet costs so much more on the street.

How does so much get used? How often do you see it being passed around and where do you live?
>>
>>77649737
Why?
>>
>>77649847
Drugs are for weak people to further deteriorate their ever weak minds.
>>
>>77650017
I see the logic in this, but still partake. An hero?
>>
>>77650017
*tips fedora*
>>
>>77649292
I've done it a few times not really my thing.
I don't like drugs that speed you up and make you hyper i like drugs that make you chill out and relax like Weed and Xanax.
>>
>>77649292
It's gross you don't know what's been put into it.
>>
File: 1415159424304.jpg (20 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1415159424304.jpg
20 KB, 450x450
>>77649292
I've done it. It was alright, but I never became addicted or anything.

My roommate in college was this big coke head, who somehow got the idea that buying i pods and shit from the school store, and selling it at a local pawn shop was some genius business idea or something.

I kid you not. He would buy i pods from the school store. The next day he would go to a pawn shop and sell this thing obviously at a huge loss, and he somehow thought this was a smart decision.He was shocked that other people hadn't thought of it before. Basically he was stealing money from his parents, who were paying for his college.

You don't need to intelligent at all to get into college these days.
>>
All drugs are degenerate but coke takes the cake

>Gives income to violent brown people who then subcontract to stupid violent pavement apes
>Destabilizes legitimate governments in regions it is produced
>Destabilizes the social climate through violent organized crime in the areas it is distributed
>Legitimately horrific for your body
>Highly addictive, addicts of it and especially its crack form perform all manner of auxilary crime to facilitate their usage

Coke is the absolute worst famiglia.
>>
>>77650387
Yeah this girl i knew used to sell coke and she would cut it with fucking miralax.
>>
>>77649292
Did it once, made music sound good.

Would I do it again? Probably not, too terrified of it being contaminated.
>>
>>77650205
No, just stop
>>
Have some acid instead senpai. If you're going to do uppers take some prescription shit.
>>
>>77649292
over time i've probably bought and done a little over a kilo

dont do it anymore, found better things to do.
>>
Keep it up. You'll get a vasospasm and migraines.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1014520/
>>
>>77650634
Can't stop the ayy lmao, to see the logic in things I use it to calm emotions, or detach them ayy lmao.
>>
>>77650544

Pfft. Back in the 80's coke was a white person drug. The darkies couldn't afford it........ until they figured out how to cook crack, then it was cheap enough to afford, and all hell broke loose.
>>
File: drugs.png (151 KB, 945x946) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
151 KB, 945x946
Yea, coke is pretty bad for you
>>
>>77649292
all drugs are literal blue pills
>>
>>77649292
smoke crack once a while

feels like you must get something done with your hands, makes your mouth feel like cotton and if you're a smoker; you'll smoke like a damn chimney
>>
>>77649292
It's actually pretty okay but it's way too easy to cut other shit in it.

People who deal that shit are some of the most short sighted in the business short of krokodile dealers.
>>
trump would be ashamed of you druggies
>>
File: psilocybin.jpg (562 KB, 1280x660) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin.jpg
562 KB, 1280x660
>>77649292
drugs are bad, anon.
everyone should eat mush atleast once tho
>>
>>77649292

I probably do it once a month, I don't think it's much of a big deal. The key is to get started early and then it's just like you're going out with coffee mainlining into your veins. If you have to get it at 2am from your stoned high school aged dealer, then it becomes a problem when you just keep doing more and drinking to fight off the anxiety of how late it's become.

Good coke night just leads to more dancing, mostly nerding out in conversation...every time you think this time is gonna be like the movies where you're doing it off of girls' tits in the club, but really you just spend two hours talking about old video games
>>
>>77651039
And the sex, bang tidy.
>>
Coke is THE meme drug.
>>
>>77651179
if you can get it up, familiosa
>>
>>77649292

Did a shit ton when I was in high school, had to get septum surgery.

7/10 barely recommend.
>>
I've use to do a lot of cocaine when I was 18,19, and 20. I was never addicted to it, but I would go out like twice a month and party with it. I mostly used it to get girls. A bag of Coke and some fire ball will get you any woman you want.
>>
>>77649292
stick to ghb
>>
>>77649292
if you're trying to enhance your ability, take amphetamines
if you're trying to blow all your cash to act like a high strung lunatic for an hour do coke
>>
>>77649807
>how does so much get used?
demand never changes for drugs. whether it's expensive or not, people will consume them.
>How often do you see it being passed around
depends on where you are and who you're associating with, of course. Ghettos, clubs, raves, the gay scene, all will be saturated with a myriad of drugs, including but not limited to cocaine.

Coke is expensive, but it's kind of a good drug in a way. For one, it's not neurotoxic like MDMA or meth (even adderall). For two, it's not much of a commitment like LSD, MDMA, or meth (it lasts about an hour). For three, the comedown isn't unbearable, assuming you haven't been using for days on end, and passes very quickly. Four, it's not physically addicting like an opiate or benzo might be.

Drugs are not degenerate. The responsible use of (some) illegal narcotics can be a great tool in understanding yourself and the world around you. I don't think coke is one, but it's fun anyway.
>>
>>77651289
The shit won't go down bro. She does though.
>>
>>77649292

it turned me from a beta to an alpha if that helped

also made the redpill a lot easier to take

i had a good dealer though ymmv
>>
>>77651132
You didn't do it with girls? That's the whole reason why I use to do Coke.
>>
>Falling for the powdered Jew
>>
I haven't gone crazy with it but I've done my share.

It's really bad for your brain and that's why I don't do it or other drugs any more.
>>
>>77650953
That charge is fake as fuck. Ecstasy fucks your brain literally. Majoring in conductual neuroscience.
>>
>>77651491
Coco pops mate
Take the coco, off pop the panties, I'll have a bowl not a plate.
>>
I personally don't like coke. Every time my buddies do it they get really loud and obnoxious. I took a couple of bumps once and it made me uncomfortable, like I had just drank 10 cups of coffee. I'll stick to smoking weed errday and doing LSD once a month thanks.
>>
>>77650793

I'd probably be about the same. I used to be able to get it carved right off the brick, nobody stepping all over it. And it was cheap too compared to today.

We'd party all night, sometimes into the next day. However the difference between me and my friends was I could do copious amounts of blow and go to bed when I was tired. They'd be phoning to get more at 9am. And I would just stop using it for weeks and moths on end. Eventually I just stopped all together. I think some people are more susceptible to addiction than others.

It is hard on your body, and now that I'm in my 30's, the recovery time after a weekend bender would be days long.

But, I'll admit one thing, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I had a HELL of alot of fun in my late teens/ early 20's. And coke just added to that.
>>
>>77649292

My parents aren't divorced so I don't need to self-medicate sorry.
>>
File: buzzbuzz.jpg (361 KB, 1652x1916) Image search: [Google]
buzzbuzz.jpg
361 KB, 1652x1916
>>
>>77651688
I feel like a large portion of pol does acid. I see it talked about here a bunch.
>>
>>77649292
Basically really expensive caffeine. I don't get much euphoria from it.
>>
File: 1465316042306.jpg (25 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1465316042306.jpg
25 KB, 290x290
>>77649292
tried it

not fucking worth it

>hassle to get
>expensive
>only lasts a short time
>gotta have loads of it on hand for a good night
>fuck the comedown
>cut 10 times before it even gets in your hand, especially in australia

i much prefer mdma
>>
>>77649292
Too expensive, but if its free (or I can throw in like $20) I'll sniff it

If I was buying drugs for my own consumption, MDMA or amphetamine.

Of course it is degenerate as fuck but it carries a Nietzsche clause: You can will your use to be nondegenerate
>>
meth is superior:
>cheap
>comes from super labs in mexico
>extremely potent
>readily available
>euphoria lasts up to 6 hours, with 6 more hours of stimulation.
>>
My dad had a huge coke problem so I stayed away from it for the most part, but I did try it once.
>>
I have a good connect with the zetas so I get pretty pure stuff
>>
>>77649737
Basement dwelling degenerate
>>
>>77651116
And MDMA with a romantic partner ;)
>>
>>77651774

It was huge in the early to mid 90's where I grew up, then it just disappeared.

Always enjoyed it, never once had a bad trip.
>>
File: tesseract perpe.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tesseract perpe.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>>77651889
Accurate.
>>
File: 1366413492345.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96 KB, 241x228
Cokehead here, kinda ruined my life.

>tried cocaine for the first time at age 20
>like all the druggies ITT I started with "just once a month" and every now and then.
>Eventually once a month became once a week, Would take "breaks" mainly because its expensive
>Overtime I realized that everytime I would take breaks I would comeback but only doing more and more cocaine each and everytime
>25 now, still cant quit cocaine only take "short breaks" I do it as often as possible, get anxious when I cant get high, mood swings, anger problems,

Dont do drugs guys, fuck the day I was introduced to this drug.
>>
>>77651618

this

MDMA is by far the most dangerous drug you can do. It's not dangerous because of impurities (though they can be) the actual chemical literally fucks your brain and it takes years to recover. Never touching molly again.
>>
>>77651755
Nah don't get no bees if you ain't on the trap. Sting you once and die of going to work to live off your expense, that shit ain't Happening, alpha too smart to be hit with an anchor weight instead of a moral suited mother type. These just Coke hoes.
>>
File: 1421122275331.gif (301 KB, 319x349) Image search: [Google]
1421122275331.gif
301 KB, 319x349
>>77651889
This. Coke and coffee are beverages, speed is a drug proper.
>>
Fucking amazing shit, I talked my fucking face off when I was on it, I could have probably written a novel in about 10 minutes on it. Didn't have any comedown either and was full of energy the next day too.
>>
>>77651844

Probably because it was cut to shit.
>>
>>77651889
Also, cocaine barely gives me euphoria, if at all.
>>
>>77649292
Don't do it.
Stick to coffee, Adderall or Modafinil. They are relatively standardized, longer-lasting, and semi-legal.

With cocaine, you don't know what your mysterious baggie really is. Dealers cut it with lidocaine and other shit. Lidocaine is some white powder that makes your gums numb, so it tricks people into thinking it's cocaine, which is all the dealer cares about. Snorting can ruin your nose and I've read about serious long-term health effects from cocaine (not sure exactly which aspect of cocaine causes them-- the impurities, the snorting, the chemical itself...)

But also, it's a waste of money, the high is quickly over, and you want more and more. For most people, it's not an instant life-ruiner, though. It's just a negative thing.
>>
File: 1452055583515.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1452055583515.png
204 KB, 800x670
It's okay for me, due to the high price I only do it on rare occasions, maybe a few times a year.

I like the euphoria it produces and how easy it is to seduce women with it. Beyond that it's not great.

It's only good for a wake up when partying. I've had good conversations on it, but otherwise amphetamines are better for studying etc.
>>
>>77651774
Not surprising. It dissolves existing cultural boundaries and opens your mind to suppressed thoughts and alternative ideas, which seems to be what this board is all about.
>>
Tried it once in a substantial amouny while also drinking heavily. I don't remember that night, but I ended up in the ER. My pregnant best friend lost her baby that night because of stress over my horrible actions. I've never done it or any other drugs since.

Seriously stay away from that shit, /pol/.
>>
>>77652003

Explain what it fucks in your brain?

Interested in what sort of effects.
>>
>>77651618
>>77652003
Not really. It's neurotoxic but overall safer than many popular drugs. A lot of the stuff on the street isn't going to be pure though.
>>
you're ruining your metabolism guise. why don't you get /fit/ instead and have a nice glass of milk to drink.
>>
>>77652114

Don't buy street then, buy on DNM and check the reviews.
>>
>>77652289
>because of stress
or you know, from being fraile of the mind
>>
>>77651982
Shoulda chose weed. Does it actually give you euphoria? To me it's a lot like caffeine with more of a mental stim aspect, but no noticeable euphoria.

Even tried HQ crack and I wasn't impressed. Nothing can hold a candle to 4MMC (mephedrone).
>>
>>77649292
I've done it maybe 15 times in my entire life. 10 of these times were in high school.

It can be fun OP, although at higher doses the jitters and fucking awful drip sort of cancels out any fun I would otherwise be having. Anything on the street is total garbage, so if you decide to do cocaine you'll just have to accept that it's likely upwards of 90% cutting agent, most of that being active cuts (crushed up pills ect. ) or if you're lucky inactive cuts (baby powder, flower)

>inb4 someone comments saying how they get "pure" cocaine, unless it's a Peruvian or Colombian kek
>>
>>77652114

I spent heaps getting some Modafinil only to find out it doesn't do anything for me, really depressing to find after reading how great it was for some.
>>
>>77649292
I've never touched any drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes my entire life. But I have vidya addiction :^)
>>
>>77651618
How

thinking of trying it
>>
>>77652238
Suppressed thoughts of growing up, that's memories, different ideas ls individuality. So basically you just take stuff to see crazy shit then act like your some kind of mystic meg.
>>
>>77649292
Never done it. Got millions of chances to do it, though.
I try to safeguard my body a bit.
I'm an occasional weed smoker and lsd user. Wanna try shrooms and some DMT.
And that's enough for me.
>>
>>77652367
Nope, stress can cause people to miscarry, and my nearly dieing probably caused hers. Don't mix shit you fucking leaf.
>>
>>77649292
overrated
start smoking that shit and you are fucked.
We don't do crack here, but they smoke it with this chemical in a water bong.

no thanks
>>
File: Hotline Tree King.png (575 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Tree King.png
575 KB, 1920x1080
>>77652003
You know it's in the final trial to be approved for medical use in the USA by the FDA right? MDMA is not dangerous if you use it like a responsible fucking adult. Keep spreading bullshit, more MDMA for the adults who actually appreciate it.
>>
File: figure10.jpg (130 KB, 714x524) Image search: [Google]
figure10.jpg
130 KB, 714x524
>>77651386
Demand goes up as supply and purity rises which drops the prices cause their is more it
>>
>>77652003
There are a lot of great resources to educate yourself on the risks and responsible use of drugs. Erowid.org and Maps.org are great places to start. you have obviously been fed some bull shit.
>>
>>77652091
Try fuckin meth once.
>>
>>77652379
Sounds to me like you had shit dealers, I live in the border and my dealer is some mexican guy who always has top notch quality cocaine. It gives me intense euphoria.
>>
Fuck off Shit Reddit Says
>>
>>77652487

Modafinil is shit, get good pharmaceutical adderall if you wanna concentrate more

In UK you can just give the usual symptoms and get a prescription, or just buy it on DNM.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 530x530
>>77652316
>>77652496

MDMA is only dangerous with high-dose, long-term use, as you are, in essence, borrowing the feels you could feel tomorrow for today, with interest. It's no different from the neurotoxicity from chronic cocaine, alcohol, and amphetamine use.
Heroin and other opiates are ironically the least deleterious to cognitive performance (anecdotally I'm acquainted with a brilliant surgeon with a 40+ year heroin habit and no intention of quitting) but the most likely to kill you on the spot. Choose wisely.
>>
File: 1464395252640.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464395252640.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>77651774
We out here bro.
>>
>>77652500

Even if you read anti-drug sites they cannot give any harmful effects for psychedelics as there are none.

Just don't take it if you're feeling down, as you'll just feel 100x worse on shrooms, if you're happy, comfortable and feeling good you'll have a experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1465872440607s.jpg (4 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1465872440607s.jpg
4 KB, 125x121
Never EVER done cocaine. Fucking degenerates.
>>
File: mollyyyy.jpg (13 KB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
mollyyyy.jpg
13 KB, 400x237
>>77652316
>>77652333

google it. But for real, mainly it depletes your brain's ability to produce serotonin over time. In addition to this it actually destroys physical axons in your brain. Especially if you do a lot.

If you only do 50mg of at max 100mg at a time (a tenth) you'll probably be "okay". If you do much more than that though you risk serious brain damage.

It also is much worse for you when combined with ethanol. If you drink booze while rolling (which many people do) you compound the negative effects of both substances.

One study I remember reading that was about tangible effects had to do with people who regularly did ecstacy. We're talking at least once a month. Over a couple year period, those who did mdma ended up scoring worse on cognitive functioning tests and even simple things like spelling mistakes. Also, most of these people did not notice these cognitive deficits until confronted with the findings. (which is probably a good thing).

Basically, they will in fact make you stupider, but you won't be able to realize unless you do a fuck ton at once.

That happened to me last fall. Drank a lot and took up to 500mg of molly at a concert. Sleeping has been fucked since then and my spelling is way off, whereas before I would only misspell the words exercise and banana. Now when posting on here or fb I regularly misspell words and have to correct them.

MDMA is no joke, you're honestly better off doing meth or heroin or cocaine. The brain changes caused by those drugs go away with prolonged abstinence of a few months. with MDMA the brain changes linger for at least 7 years if not longer. It's only been in vogue since the 80s so there aren't as many studies on it.
>>
I've never done cocaine but I've been on amphetamines every day of my life since age 7. Thanks mom and dad
>>
>>77649292
I've tried it once. Got better effects from my ex gf's adderal xr t b h
>>
>>77652853

it's not just high dose long term use. It is also high dose one time use.

If you don't believe me go to bluelight.org scroll down to the MDMA and Empathogenic drug section, and just read the horror stories from people who think they fucked themselves over from MDMA. It's just not worth it.
>>
IM ON A PLANE

WITH COCAINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEZSwM1x3s
>>
>>77651774

Yes, have done acid before. Almost thought it made me transgender one time but then that led to the biggest redpilling of my entire life.

Happy to say I was just tripping balls and I'm not trans

haven't been able to take is since then though, too scared because that combined with the molly had me fucked up for months.
>>
100mg of mdma twice spaced out between six weeks isn't going to fuck me over though is it
>>
>>77649292
I do it weekly, quality in wisconsin is shit and pricey but its fun

really easy to go to abars with friends who do it, usually end up talking about politics too with said people funny enough
>>
>>77653024

Okay, fuck MDMA, what do you reckon is a good party drug apart from that? all my friends take it.
>>
File: Eternal Jimmies.jpg (50 KB, 334x332) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Jimmies.jpg
50 KB, 334x332
>>77652333
Not only impure, purity is really a myth even in pharmaceuticals but much more so in street synthetics, but it is quite often the wrong substance entirely.

Reagent test kit are cheap and easily available at bunkpolice com and dancesafe org. If you ever buy synthetic drugs use a reagent test on it. Do it no matter how much you trust the supplier, unless you watched the synthesis process, and if that's the case, you probably also witnessed the chemist test the resulting product anyway.
>>
>>77652927
Yeah, I know.
Used couple of times already, but ,like I said, don't want to abuse it.
LSD led me to some spiritual experiences and that's why I respect it very much. That respect is what makes me use it only sporadically.
>>
>>77653095

Adderal just makes me concentrate hard as fuck and complete a few weeks of work in a night, then I cannot sleep at all, don't want to eat and have to wank 5 times in a row to get some shut-eye.
>>
>>77652003
I used to be an SJW for MDMA. I watched all the documentaries and citied all the studies like the wacky SJWs do for their cause of choice. I convinced a lot of people to feel ok about trying it.

I was like these people
>>77652333
>>77652576
>>77652672
>>77652853
>>77652927

But I wish I would have been like this
>>77652003
>>77651618

I wish I never took it, wish I never convinced all those people to go raving. Makes me cry, mates.
>>
>>77653254

please don't take molly. Honestly, I would say cocaine if it's good pure stuff, but even then you have to be careful. Coke won't really give you brain damage, but if you do it a lot it can really, really, really fuck up your heart. I legit think my heart rhythm is fucked up from it.

Probably the safest thing to do for an upper would be amphetamines like addreall. Not crystal meth, I wouldn't do that, but honestly even that is probably safer than mdma.

Also I actually read an article in vice recently about people snorting cocoa powder. It's perfectly legal and apparently produces a euphoric high. I haven't tried it yet myself but I want to.
>>
>>77653300

I prefer mushrooms than LSD, just gives me a better high.

Want to take some DMT during a weed sesh as it only lasts for a few minutes and won't take a day away from me.
>>
>>77652927
dunno took lsd and the right side of my body went numb thought i was having a heart attack
>>
File: 1345606456713.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1345606456713.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>77652749
With that being said not endorsing cocaine in any way shape of form.

>literally have 3 small lines left as I'm typing this
>Won't be able to buy more blow until at least 2 weeks from now since I wasted almost my whole paycheck on paying bills and rent.
>get anxious and angry
>>
>>77653401
What's wrong with a small dose of molly?
>>
>>77653198

YES IT IS!

If you absolutely must do mdma never do more than 100mg and never do it more often than 4 month, or 16 week intervals. Maybe 12 week intervals if you want to push it. But any more than that and it will deplete your serotonin.

This is what molly users call "losing the magic". It's when you've been doing it for a while that it doesn't really get you high anymore. It's because MDMA works by basically telling your serotonin producing regions to pump out mass quantities while the brain regions that process serotonin also open up and take more in.

After to take MDMA a lot, your brain naturally doesn't produce as much and when you take it it doesn't even produce much either.
>>
>>77653355

I'm against MDMA my friend, I was talking about psychedelics
>>
>>77653317
sorry, i don't see the problem.
>>
>>77653024
I don't need to google it. MDMA is not the same thing as (((ecstasy))).

The image that guy posted >>77650953
is based on fairly recent research by the Lancet and others. It has been shown to have great therapeutical use in FDA-approved trials. Stop trying to scare people with your pressed-pill ecstasy horror stories from '90s rave scene.
>>
>>77653401

I only take adderal for studying, I don't get a eurphoric high with it at all but I only take 2 tabs (10mg each) every 2 hours, what is an amount for a "party" high?

I swallow it too, not snort.
>>
>>77653415
LSD is easier for me to obtain because I don't know how to gather shrooms in the woods. And I'm not the guy who goes out his way to search for drugs.
Would like very much to experience both shrooms and DMT, but it needs to be in the right time and with the right people.
>>
>>77653563

The same can be said for LSD.

Everything in moderation.
>>
>>77653355
I know that it fucks with your brain. But what actually happens? What happened to you?
>>
>>77653722

Buy it on the darkweb mate, bitcoin isn't hard to get at all and you can read tons of reviews for specific sellers so you know it's good.
>>
File: EgoOnEgoCrimes.jpg (36 KB, 284x204) Image search: [Google]
EgoOnEgoCrimes.jpg
36 KB, 284x204
>>77652749
No this shit was reagent tested, from right on the border, and people who enjoy cocaine said it was the best they've had in memory. It was from a dnm.

This wasn't my first time trying it. I've tried it several times and the people around me love it, but I'm like "eh i guess I don't need that afternoon cup of coffee." I figured I would give it one last shot with this "killer stuff."

I even tried smoking rock made from it, not that shitty baking soda stuff either, that shit ends up in the rock and it's just a filler after it has done it's job basing the coke. You gotta use clean ammonia if you want it to just be coke in the rock. It gave me a headrush and a stronger residual stimulation than snorting HCl ever gave me, but not very euphoric.

I respond much better to amphetamine and cathinone derived stims.
>>
File: 0720-sci-METH-ch.jpg (58 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
0720-sci-METH-ch.jpg
58 KB, 500x416
>>77653401
>Coke won't really give you brain damage
Aren't the effects of chronic stimulant use well-documented, and usually apparent from cursory interaction with homeless crackheads?
>>
>>77653537

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20962361

>Our findings concerning the changes detected in 5-HTT mRNA expression and fibre density indicate lasting impairment of the serotonergic system and suggest that a single use of MDMA may be associated with long-lasting cognitive, learning, memory and mood deficits and sleep disturbances particularly when a constellation of genetic vulnerability and certain environmental factors are present. Our data provide further evidence for the connection between altered serotonergic functions and sleep disturbance.

Basically it just isn't worth the risk. Look at my posts. I misspell shit. I never used to misspell shit. Obviously you have no way of knowing this but I'm being honest here.

also if you're on the jew conspiracy train, consider that a lot of mdma has been produced in Israel and jewish enclaves in Europe, and it is sold by jewish gangs more than any other drug.

>yes goy, take mdma and lower your testosterone and ability to reproduce. Realize that nations are a myth and nationalism is hate. Love everyone, take this molly it'll help you with that.

Obviously that's just a pet theory of mine. But Madonna's most recent tour was the MDNA tour and kicked off in Tel Aviv. Just sayin

You have to ask yourself why MDMA is pushed so much more heavily in pop music than mushrooms, acid, coke, amphetamines. Leaving weed out cause it's basically the same as alcohol. But think about it, why is the media so okay with pushing songs that talk about molly?
>>
>>77653573
I know, but it's actually a good example of one of the ways I took with people towards the end of me doing this when I had developed some skill. It's low risk of reinforcing their resistance, low impact, but it weakens people a small amount with high consistency.
>>
>>77653734
LSD does NOT work at all like MDMA. It's doesn't flood your brain with serotonin. It mimics serotonin.
>>
>>77653734

no you retard. LSD can produce psychological issues in some people who are predisposed to it.

But physically, in terms of changing brain chemistry or doing damage to the cells of your body it is completely safe. Safer than weed even. Please don't speak on these topics unless you've done your research.
>>
>>77653858
Nah. Don't want to risk it and, like I said, I'm not the guy that goes out searching for drugs.
The time will come.
>>
>>77651289
Did an all night bender with my gf one time. At one point, she did fat rails off my fully erect penis, and sucked it right after for the freeze. So, I have to disagree with ya.

Best sex I ever had was on acid though.
>>
>>77649292
I used to do it almost every weekend when I was in my early twenties, had a lot of fun but eventually just grew out of it. It costs slightly too much money, oftentimes it complicates the night, makes you too geeked out and jittery, and sometimes can make you stay up until ridiculous hours in the morning.

Also it allows you to consume a dangerous amount of alcohol while still feeling in control which can allow for some very dangerous situations (driving, fighting, etc.)

Another thing that I dislike about it is it kind of infects groups of friends; you start off splitting a bag when you're going out to the club, then you stop going to the clubs or parties, then next thing you know your Friday night is sitting around a basement with five dudes doing coke.

Pretty gay overall.
>>
>>77653980
Well thanks I'll definitely think about taking it then, maybe that 100mg of mdma might just fuck my brain over.
>>
>>77653024
>better off doing heroin than mdma
How high are you right now?
>>
>>77653969

I think we're talking about the occasional coked up, club slut banging weekend.

If you're doing it every fucking day, you're going to fuck yourself up. But the same can be said for almost every drug out there.
>>
>>77653969

Yes this is true, but usually even with chronic meth users, prolonged abstinence, sometimes taking a year or more, can cause the brain to return to a similar state to where it was before abuse began. It's still shitty, but basically recovery is possible if you don't touch the meth at all.

With MDMA it's different. the chemical itself is similar to methamphetamine but it's worse for you. It physically destroys axons especially at high doses. And no amount of abstinence will make those grow back.
>>
>>77654071

If you start fooling around as the acid kicks in you're in for the night of your life, right? So much fun.
>>
>>77652401
i live in NYC

we get top of the line shit

you know its good when you can eat a steak dinner then take a nap after a rail
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with sucking dick for cocaine.
>>
>>77654152

In terms of brain damage, heroin is much much much safer for you than MDMA.

In terms of addiction and poor life choices, Heroin is probably worse.

But as for what you're doing to your body, H over MDMA all day

also 100% sober, wish I was high right now senpai
>>
I just stick to weed and occasional psychedelics. Coke is overrated and expensive.
>>
>>77650953
tobacco that high up
lol fake af
>>
>>77651116

Make sure you do it with people who aren't fucking retards and have a sober person with you. I almost died from being left alone while tripping balls on an eighth my first time.
>>
File: FREEDOM INTENSIFIES.gif (538 KB, 587x404) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM INTENSIFIES.gif
538 KB, 587x404
>>77653355
Thats why you shouldn't try to convince people to do extreme things. Just let them know it's possible and let them convince themselves. I overused drugs, but that is not the drugs fault, it's my own. Don't be a pussy and act like drugs are some evil magic. They are tools, just like guns or cars, don't fuck around and nobody gets hurt.

>Decide your dosing shcedule when you are SOBER and CALM

>Ensure you have proper arrangements to maintain safety and reduce any possibility of drama.

>Don't allow any fucktards to join in or be present.

>KNOW YOUR DRUG.
>>USE A REAGENT TEST KIT
>>>STUDY THE EFFECTS BEFORE YOU TAKE IT
>>>>LEARN ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS IT COULD GO WRONG AND LEARN THE STRATEGIES TO MAKE IT BETTER.
>>
>>77653745
I was in gifted programs when I was a kid then puberty hit and I didn't want to do the work. I spent a summer doing stuff, and a little bit during college and the next summer after I flunked out but that was like 4 years ago and the part of my brain that was really impressive that could figure shit out and worked quickly, I can feel it in my head, it doesn't work. It's like flexing your quads when you don't have a lower leg I guess it's a little sore but nothing happens.

Now I have to impress people with obscurity and a breadth of knowledge but that's just memory. I can't do complex problem solving and that's EVERYTHING in the real world.

I couldn't even begin to tell you anything satisfying because I don't think I can answer questions like that anymore.
>>
>>77654402

You ate an eighth your first time?
>>
>>77653198
Varies person to person, but there is a comedown involved. Take more than you should and/or more frequently than you should, and you risk losing the ability to produce serotonin as well (all my experiences). I feel normal now though, rolled about 6 months ago, would do it again at a future point, but want to wait at least a few more months.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xhdPmu2dEA
>>
>>77654092
>Contrary to long-held opinion, ecstasy, the popular rave-culture drug, may not harm your brain.

>This is according to one of the largest studies ever conducted on the illegal drug’s effect on cognition, published last week in the journal Addiction.

>Though former studies have concluded quite the opposite about the drug (technical name 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, or MDMA) there’s been concern that these conclusions were overstated and reached through faulty methods.

>The latest research, a $1.8 million study funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), set out to correct these methods by eliminating all other factors that could possibly contribute to mental impairment: 1) sleep deprivation and dehydration commonplace in rave culture, 2) previous habitual drug or alcohol use, or 3) former cognitive damage for any reason.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/825704.html
>>
>>77653980
Divine connection to others and unspeakable euphoria while confronting the thoughts/memories youve been ignoring without being afraid?

YES that shit is definitely worth the risk.
>>
>>77654488

Yeah I'm a big guy 4u but that was way too much. I even read erowid and was only going to do 1.5 but my friend was buying and he convinced me I wouldn't feel anything on 1.5
>>
>>77649292
the only drug that instantly made me want to do more of it. luckily a friend of mine pulled a practical joke and made our dealer dump the whole sack or else id probably have killed myself on it that night
>>
>>77654386

except you can die from heroin very easily, and even if you always get the dosage right, there is so much impure heroin out there that you can end up with parkinson's or have your flesh rot off (krokodil is basically shit heroin)
>>
>>77653996
It is also a 5HT2a partial agonist, so it does trigger the release of 5HT, though not nearly as much as MDMA.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 2000x2000
>kicked alcoholism
>kicked benzo habit
>still smoke were everyday
>dated two Coke heads

I am ashamed of my degenerate past. How small minded I was
>>
>>77654152

Not pure heroin but you can be a functional pill popper for years if you have the scrip or money to not turn to H.
>>
>>77649450
Milo definitely does

>>77649292
I did it a few times in college and that's it
Didn't seem worth the money to me, you feel good for about half an hour, and then all you can think about is more cocaine.
>>
coke makes normal people turn into loud obnoxious douchebags, and if you were already loud and obnoxious you just become totally unbearable to be around.
>>
>>77654432
Being a PR AGENT FOR DRUGS, is an SJW CAUSE

kill yourself
>>
>>77653703
Where do you find it m8?
>>
>>77654614

I once ate a huge stalk that my buddy figured nobody would buy. That thing weighed in at 3 grams. But I was a seasoned veteran by that point, and I don't think stalks have the same potency as a cap.
>>
>>77654402
Good advice. i also made that mistake my first time ;(
>>
The comedown off coke is seriously one of the worst things I've ever experienced. No other drug is brutal like coke.
>>
Did some on Pigalle in Paris last week during euro, drinking and laughing at irish people being piss drunk.

In my state it wasn't a great idea: I'm depressed as fuck. Just makes you want to keep fucking your shit up with that thing.
>>
>>77654087
How is it gay if you are all jerking off independently? I mean, it's not like you're stroking another guys dick or anything... Plus, you gotta stay hard, just in case a slut knocks on the wrong door asks for dicks and coke.

>Dude, it happens, trust me.
>>
>>77654152
All these armchair pharmacologists comin out of the woodwork.
>>
>>77653745
https://www.bsd405.org/programs/gifted/identification-process/

I had the child equivalent of a 130+ iq, I don't have that anymore. That's probably HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS blown on SHITTY RAVE MUSIC.

I DIDN'T EVEN GET LAID I'M STILL A VIRGIN /POL/ IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME FROM BEING A NEET.

I WORK CONSTRUCTION. I'VE TAKEN MDMA LESS THAN 10 TIMES.
>>
>>77654565

>HuffPo

1) mdma is a stimulant and contributes directly to sleep deprivation. In addition, serotonin is vital for sleep. Remove the brain's ability to produce serotonin properly and you will have difficulty sleeping for months or years. Source: me

2)Previous habitual alcohol or drug use. Most of the time ecstasy use is in combination with drugs or alcohol.

3) irrelevant. But consider how many people have had a concussion. Consider how many have had one and don't know it.

Also, again HuffPo. They are trying to drive hits to their website for ad revenue. They know druggies will click that to make themselves feel like less of a degenerate.
>>
File: 51cTFPgvClL._SY300_.jpg (22 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
51cTFPgvClL._SY300_.jpg
22 KB, 298x300
>>77654597

bro do you ever take LSD or mushrooms??

You do realize that you can have more profound experiences on psychedelics than you can on MDMA, but without any of the risks, right?

Any amount of "love" you feel on mdma is mainly a result of brain chemicals. But when you get to that level on LSD or mushrooms it is much more spiritual and you're more clearheaded.

Anything about MDMA that feels good can be experienced (often in a better quality) on LSD or mushrooms with none of the danger of mdma.
>>
>>77649292
I've tried it twice. Made me hyper, talked too much and then half an hour later it gave me a headache when it ended.

meh/10
>>
>>77654974

I get it from a guy from netherlands and he gets it from the pharmacy
>>
File: Stanhope knows.jpg (216 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Stanhope knows.jpg
216 KB, 683x1024
>>77654250
Thats old news, the new news is that we can regenerate basically any neuron. And when you say high dose, you mean like half a fucking gram. If you take that much you're gonna fuck yer gourd up some way or another anyway.
>>
>>77655024

What's your story? I was running around in the street throwing shit in the air and almost got hit by a car, I was convinced my friend's car was a time machine and if I drove it home in reverse I could undo taking the shrooms.

The first 2 hours were great, then I mirrored myself and spiralled downhill for the next 3. Weirdest part was when I finally came down I felt completely fine.

>>77654984

One day I'd like to try taking a tiny dose again in a safe setting, but I'm afraid of getting flashbacks.
>>
File: 232610131-IMG_4957.jpg (195 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
232610131-IMG_4957.jpg
195 KB, 2048x1536
>>77651116
>>
>>77650345
are you future?
>>
>>77655257

This.

If you don't want to kill a day on mushrooms or LSD take some DMT, it only lasts a few minutes.
>>
File: Ocean Agriculture.jpg (51 KB, 272x415) Image search: [Google]
Ocean Agriculture.jpg
51 KB, 272x415
>>77654402
Story time?
>>
>>77654386
> also 100% sober, wish I was high right now senpai

Ya.... me too :(
>>
File: average russian woman.jpg (41 KB, 281x391) Image search: [Google]
average russian woman.jpg
41 KB, 281x391
>>77654639
Yes, but the chemical itself has negligible effects on the prefrontal centers. It's a painkiller, not a brainkiller.
Thrashing every μ and k receptor in the spine won't do anything to your IQ. Hell, you could shoot up heroin all day every day without a hiccup in intellect so long as the dosage and purity was moderated to keep out fucking...red phosphorous, strychnine, or whatever else the slavs cook up there in Omsk. Far from an endorsement however, the addiction is not understated. I've only tried it twice and stole oxy a few times with a comparable dose, still think about the nods to this day.

>>77655119
Eh? Childhood IQ is incredibly inflated. As you age you compete with a larger sample and will be less intelligent *in comparison*. Talk to /sci/ if you must, it's true!
>>
>>77655133
HuffPo is just reporting on it. The National Institute of Drug Abuse conducted the study, which is much more legit than the study from the random Hungarian university you posted. The current research just doesn't support your scaremongering.
>>
>>77653115
I just wanted to acknowledge this post
>>
>>77655355

you obviously don't hang around serious druggies if you think half a gram is totally abnormal. I've known people who have taken more than 1 gram of pure crystal mdma in one night. It definitely happens.

Also the new pressies coming out are often very strong, sometimes up to 220mg per pill.

Please, tell me, how can we regenerate any neuron? That's basically almost psuedoscience and we have no control over which neurons will regenerate. Trust me, when I was paranoid about brain damage I binge researches on Neurogenesis for weeks on end.

Yeah it's possible, but what, you can eat a bunch of Lion's Mane mushrooms and other capsules, maybe take some psilocybin, but it's not fool proof and we don't even know how all that works yet.

Better of not risking it and sticking to literally every other drug but MDMA. LSD and Mushrooms are so much better, and they're great stimulants and help you dance too.
>>
>>77654716
Just gotta stop the daily blazing, that's harder than booze and coke, it's more subtle
>>
>>77649292
coke is for big boys

call me when you turn 18, stoners
>>
>>77655114
I only comment on things I've done.

I don't know the science details as well as a scientist does, but I can speak to the effects with a margin of error in regards to the market potency.
>>
File: 1465958002232.gif (974 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1465958002232.gif
974 KB, 285x171
>>77654929
Dude, people are gonna drink, so people tell them not to drive, fuck fat chicks, or pick fights with groups of trained mma fighters. What I said is basically the illegal synthetic drug version of that. If you dont believe you should have liberty over your own body and mind, go fuck your mother.
>>
File: 1271262481181.gif (56 KB, 962x711) Image search: [Google]
1271262481181.gif
56 KB, 962x711
>>77649292
I'll do any drug that isn't a downer.
The more dangerous and crazy, the better.
a-PVP, meth, coke, MDMA, 6-APB, LSD, AL-LAD, 4-AcO-DMT, MXE, Ketamine, you name it.

I'm into ethyl-hexedrone and ethyl-pentadrone currently, with some a-PHP for seasoning, and LSD for vacations.

Drugs are fucking awesome.
>>
Just blew £100 worth in tonight. It's now half three in the morning and I have shit to do in a couple hours. Nose is like a fucked faucet.

Wow, great night that was.
>>
>>77653185
Drew T?
>>
>>77655448
>>77655362

It's been so long I can't really remember the actual trip, just the stories I've been told. I do remember being convinced I robbed a 7/11 at gunpoint and was in jail, had a religious experience where I went up to heaven and was sent back by god to join the WBC and try and save all the sinners from hell, and thinking I had unlocked the secrets to the universe, and that I was Hitler and destroyed the earth with nukes. Pretty fucked really.
>>
>>77655513
That's nice to know I guess.
>>
>>77655517

perhaps the NIDA has a vested interest in getting people to take molly. And also you didn't address any of my other points beyond the HuffPo criticism.

It's virtually impossible to take MDMA in as controlled a manner as the study suggests. Even taking it and dancing will raise your heart rate and body temperature to the point that neurotoxicity is possible.

You have to constantly consume water. It's just not worth it as a drug. It is so incredibly dangerous compared to everything except krokodril.

But go ahead, keep taking molly if it makes you feel better. give dat jew your money
>>
>>77655753

Oh and I though my friends were the good, evil and neutral parts of myself and the evil one was trying to kill me with poisoned water
>>
>>77655699

Wtf is AMT? what's the effects compared to other hallucinogens?
>>
>>77649292
Pretty fun stuff, the price on it is way too high for what you get though.
>>
>>77655816

>It's virtually impossible to take MDMA in as controlled a manner as the study suggests

why
>>
File: Unimpressed.png (222 KB, 498x423) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.png
222 KB, 498x423
>>77655119
126 at age 5, 126 at age 32. I have done so many recreational drugs, it is literally easier to list the drugs I have not done. I have done drugs most people have never heard of, the majority of which were legal at the time.

>Talking shit because you have a neurodegenerative disease you misdiagnosed as evil drug magic.
>>
Did 100ug of lsd and got very little visuals, would double the dose be better? This was last week when can I take it again?
>>
I like coke, I maybe do it once or twice a year. It pairs great with drinking. You can drink so fucking much if you're coked up.

Used to do a lot of acid and shrooms in the 90's. Haven't really fucked with it lately.

Maybe smoke weed once every couple of months.

Mostly stick to drinking.

I've tried most drugs besides Heroin and crack.
Cocaine is definitely at the top of my list for favorites, I just don't do it often because its a pain in the ass to get good coke.
>>
>>77655849
Arcadia Machine & Tool. Shit gun company. Known for making the AMT Hardballer, featured in Hitman games and the first Terminator. Literally nigger tier
>>
File: Tree King Bait.jpg (137 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Tree King Bait.jpg
137 KB, 500x362
>>77655119
126 dude here again, forgot to mention I'm self employed and have zero debt. Maybe you should have done more drugs.
>>
>>77655991

adderal makes you be able to drink way without being drunk, just without most of the bad shit.
>>
>>77649292
I do cocaine at least twice a week along with heavy drinking.
>>
File: martianpepe.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
martianpepe.png
75 KB, 499x499
>>77655722

No, but since this happened I've actually talked to multiple people online and real life who had this happen to them. All of them had it happen at a concert rather than in nature or at home.

I think LSD makes your mind malleable, and I think certain nefarious forces will go to concerts in order to attempt to control and change the minds of individuals, and people are especially susceptible on psychedelics. There's a reason the gov't studied them for mind control, and then very publicly talked about how "well yeah it actually doesn't work for mind control at all!". What better way than that to get people to take your mind control drug?

I don't mean to say it's bad, it's not. But if you are under the influence, nefarious forces, whether human or spiritual, may try to take advantage of you and change your mind. If you are of sound mind and know yourself, you can brush off these attempts at control. But if you are depressed or confused, they can take over and make you believe untrue things.

Consider how many people come out of the closet or come out as trans after a psychedelic experience at a show "that showed them their true self". It wasn't their true self, it was mind control which is part of the cultural marxist agenda.
>>
I did 300ug my first time and had a great trip. Cool but not overwhelming visuals, strong sense of 'oneness', lots of laughing, and really good sounding music.

I'd wait at least a month between trips because tolerance builds up fast.
>>
>>77655987
>>77656270
>>
>>77656120
I've tried adderal, I don't really like it.
Coke is way better imo.
>>
>>77653745
This guy apparently has some major dissatisfaction with his life. It seems the only error in his ways he can identify is supposed MDMA use. We do not live in a meritocracy, life isnt that easy. I've done more drugs than most people can name and I am not a virgin, I am self employed, and have zero debt.
>>
>>77655947

You can, but most people dont. Most people who take molly do it at EDM concerts or other concerts, or at parties with friends where alcohol is present and consumed. You CAN be safe about it, but it takes a highly educated and smart person to be that way, and most people just won't take the necessary precautions.

I think it can be good under psychological supervision for PTSD healing or couples counseling, but I think it's wrong to use it as a party drug. And this is coming from someone who has used it as a party drug a lot over the past 10 years.
>>
File: JasmineBong[1].jpg (91 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
JasmineBong[1].jpg
91 KB, 500x623
>>77649292
I used to do it all the time, meth too. but now I just smoke weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 275x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 275x416
>>77649292
I've done it around 20~ times. It's a neato drug that is very enjoyable, but I stopped because I have a heart murmur and I don't wanna die because I decided to get high on a drug for half an hour.
>>
>>77649292
Cocaine is not useful for being productive. It's euphoric and short lasting stimulant effects make it a drug you will abuse not utilize instrumentally.

Only adderall or regular amphetamine will help you. All other stimulants are useless and indulgent.
>>
>>77655816
Are you a pharmacologist?
I've done work in pharmacology, and MDMA isn't anywhere near as bad for people as you lead them to believe.
The main problem with it is the heavy 5-HT release, which isn't a problem if you give yourself a month or more in between dosing to recover.
Too much serotonin release of course cause nasty and possibly irreparable side effects, so give it a rest between uses.

There are safer drugs to replace it nowadays. 5-MAPB + 2-FMA + 5-MeO-MiPT is an underground favorite. Mimics MDMA perfectly with far less negative effects and no neural damage risks.
>>
>>77656270
>>77656291
>>77655987

This, LSD is not extremely visual. It can be, but you kind of have to focus on that or take a lot.
>>
>>77656516
>Only adderall or regular amphetamine will help you. All other stimulants are useless and indulgent.

Oh how wrong you are. Best stims for functional activity are phenidates, X-finils, 3-FPM, and 2-FMA(which BTFO's amphetamine like a sour lil bitch).
>>
>>77655816
None of your other criticisms are worth addressing. What does taking MDMA in combination with other drugs have to do with anything? I've taken MDMA by itself many times. We're talking about the effects of the one drug, not the rave cocktails you used to take.

>It's virtually impossible to take MDMA in as controlled a manner as the study suggests
You can say this about any drug. It has no bearing on how scientists test the effects of these drugs.

>You have to constantly consume water.
No, you don't. MDMA is a very mellow drug, honestly. I don't think you've actually taken pure MDMA. It's not my fault you took dangerous pressed pills and regret it. Hint: that wasn't MDMA, m8.

>It is so incredibly dangerous compared to everything except krokodril.
You are irrational about this because of some shitty rave concoction that wasn't even MDMA giving you a bad time. Stop lying to people about this great drug.
>>
>>77656543

yeah it is. At doses upwards of 100 or 200mg it can be extremely damaging for the brain. take 500mg or 1 gram and it can do serious damage.
>>
>>77656223
This is very true, I have done LSD and have personally done battle with spiritual nefarious forces
>>
>>77656779

dude the shit I took was one solid crystal of slightly brownish/pinkish color.

Please don't tell me I don't get good shit.

fuck you for actually encouraging brain damage. There is no drug more degenerate than mdma. At least great artists have made contributions to civilization on heroin, cannabis, lsd or mushrooms. I can't think of one good thing in the world to come out of MDMA use artistically.

Unless you actually like skrillex and that shit, but dubstep is the shit-tier of edm music.
>>
>>77656743
>>77656743
>research chemicals
nah I'd rather not have neurotoxicity

also ritalin is shit
>>
File: 1455161119189.jpg (79 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1455161119189.jpg
79 KB, 468x396
>>77655257
Heh, sup bro. Yeah homie, what about it? I think the cacti provide the closest thing to the empathy induced by mdma, but on a more rational level. But I believe since it is possible to experience such ridiculous joy, companionship, love for yourself and others, it SHOULD be experienced.

All evidence points to this being a one shot deal, might as well take in all it has to offer.

That chemical shmemical nonsense is a joke though. You ask about LSD? Synthetic ergoloid. Even the active chemical in mushrooms can be synthesized artificially and produces an identical effect, because ALL drug effects are from chemicals.

MDMA is truly benign if you use Shulgin's dosing schedule and maintain your body like frickin adult. Sleep, food, water, all that fun stuff.

The same goes for psychedelics as far as maintaining your body. For example, the back ache a lot of people experience the day after LSD is most likely due to holding your body in a stupid posture as you zone out. Stretch, move, all that fun stuff. Overuse of psychedelics definitely takes a toll on your neurotransmitters.

I can still count how many times I've taken mdma, I cannot do the same for LSD/mushrooms/phenethylamines.

Nice Stealy btw, first I've seen on /pol/ i think.
>>
>>77649292
If you were utilizing nature, you'd be chewing the coca leaf and not snorting that laboratory shit up your nose, jose.
>>
cocaine? i FUCKING LOVE COCAINE
that shit is so goddamn addicting to me for some reason, maybe just beacause im an uppers guy though.
i can do boy for a whole week straight and come off it no problemo but coke... thats a different story.
fucking hell now i want to get some coke
>>
>>77657013
>There is no drug more degenerate than mdma.
Because you had a bad time on it? lel

>>77657075
All drugs start as research chemicals. Pic HIGHLY related.
>>
>>77650544
Coke is bad, but no where near as bad as heroin or meth.
>>
Ive done coke a couple of times.
But now I mostly chew coca leaves with bicarbonate.
Used properly it can be a very useful tool.
>hurr durr degenerate
it depends how you use it,
if you think coca is something to help you cope with you miserable life, then youre degenerate and need to be gased.
>it comes from shitskin countries
tobacco originated in south america, just like many species that originated here and you use daily
>>
>>77655420
Just because I'm big upping mdma doesnt mean i dont have a healthy appreciation for psychs. There are no teams bud.
>>
>>77656223

Psychedelics has done nothing but make me a better person, I wouldn't work, dressed like a fucking tramp even though I did have nice clothes, always angry to people, not nice to my gf

Then I cried for hours on mushrooms as I clearly saw what sort of person I was becoming and turned everything around, now I'm on track to go to Uni and nicer to everyone.
>>
>>77649292
It seems like it'd be not much different from any other stim just with a shorter halflife.
>>
>>77657311
Also amphetamines are more useful than cocaine due to his long lasting effect. But It neurotoxic, cocaine its not.
>>
>>77657013
>it was a crystal, therefore it was pure MDMA

You probably took N-Methylamphetamine. Kek.
>>
File: adderall-fb.jpg (391 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391 KB, 1200x800
>>77657263
Wow totally blew my mind with that one!!!

How many research drugs have been utter failures compared to successes?

The fluoro class of RCs are extremely neurotoxic and are similar enough to amphetamines to not even bother with the risk.
>>
>>77657263

I'm just warning people, if you want to destroy your brain on it by all means go ahead.

e-tardation is a very real thing.
>>
>>77649292
Catnip for women.
>>
>>77654308
It was after a couple of hours. Had decent visuals, but a fucking body high like no other. 3 tabs of WoW will do it, i guess. I hadn't had stamina like that since I was 19. Nowadays, I usually last about 15 - 20 minutes if I'm lucky. I felt like a marble statue of a god, pounding her from behind, dishing out orgasms like lightning bolts. The only downside was that it took almost an hour after I came for my dick to go soft.
>>
>>77657488
Sounds more like he took MDPV. 100-200mg of MDPV will make anyone freak out and go mad.
>>
>>77657600
You're absolutely correct. People who take it every weekend are KILLING their brain.

They need to wait 3 months minimum before trying it again.

>>77657476
Current research suggests that adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) at therapeutic doses is highly unlikely to directly kill dopaminergic neurons
>>
>>77657756
(((leaf)))
>>
File: mdma 1.jpg (436 KB, 1120x840) Image search: [Google]
mdma 1.jpg
436 KB, 1120x840
>>77657539
>The fluoro class of RCs are extremely neurotoxic
4-FA and 2-FMA, the two most common fluoroamps, have actually shown NO neurotoxic effects. Which makes sense, since the F-C bond is practically indestructible, at least in-vivo.

>>77657600
Very occasional MDMA use won't destroy your brain. Irresponsible use will, but if you're an adult, it's up to you to be responsible. That's the defining characteristic of adulthood.
>>
File: 1466218359904.png (343 KB, 940x960) Image search: [Google]
1466218359904.png
343 KB, 940x960
>>77649292
>>
>>77657682
You might be right. People sell bath salts like that and Mcat as MDMA. MDMA does not give you that giddy euphoric and energetic high like those. Pure MDMA is very mellow and relaxing.
>>
File: 1453132545144.png (4 MB, 3938x2216) Image search: [Google]
1453132545144.png
4 MB, 3938x2216
>>77655573
I have met people who do that but I never would spend time with them. They're not hard to identify if you went to a few raves before you start making friends at raves.

I watch ecstacydata, and I've been noticing those heroic dose pills. It is scary, but I don't think I would ever trust a pressie anyway. Even if it is just MDMA that says nothing about the potentially harmful dyes and binders.

Look up neuroplasticity and neurogenesis on google scholar. As far as I remember the neurotoxicity is mainly from excitotoxicity which can be attenuated by taking antioxidants. Most responsible users take strong antioxidants before during and after using any stimulant to cut down on excitotoxicity.

There is A LOT of research on mdma that shows it is harmful. Studies searching for harmful effects were the only studies that could get funding and approval from the feds to (study an illegal drug) for the past few decades.

MAPS changed all that, they are about to get mdma approved by the fda, they are on their final human trial right now. The final trial is just to find the best dosing schedule for different types of patients, it has already passed all the efficacy testing. There will be mdma treatment centers all over the US.
>>
>>77657945
Source? I've seen conflicting arguments (no toxicity vs high toxicity) and evidence with nothing conclusive.
>>
File: deadcrowd.jpg (144 KB, 548x420) Image search: [Google]
deadcrowd.jpg
144 KB, 548x420
>>77657205

yeah, haven't done cacti but would like to someday.

And I was being a bit facetious. I know people can have moving experiences on molly. But at the same time I think a lot of it is induced artificially or even a placebo effect.

My point is, taking LSD does not automatically guarantee the one love supreme bliss feeling. You have to kind of stumble upon it and realize it for yourself, kind of thing. Which is why I think it is more of a mental an spiritual process, and thus more fulfilling.

Whereas MDMA just forces your brain to pump out mass amounts of serotonin which make you feel good.

Wasn't trying to suggest the artificiality of the drug itself was the problem, rather how the drug operates on the brain.

And that's where we're different. I've taken more psychedelics than I have mdma, but I can't count the times I've taken MDMA.

Probably somewhere between 30 or 50 times but I don't know. MDMA was truly magical the first 2 or 3 times I took it. Every time after that it's just felt like a generic stimulant, except for one time a little over a year ago when I took a tenth and had a great time.

I'm just trying to make people aware that if you aren't careful it can be dangerous. You talk about maintaining your body like an adult. Plenty of people don't do that. I don't do that. I'm probably 20 or 30 pounds overweight, minimal muscle mass, and rarely exercise. Lots of people are like me, and these people take drugs. We've all seen the morbidly obese people at shows sweating absolute bullets trying to hold it together.

Yeah if you're totally healthy and are careful about your drug usage you are probably fine. My point is that the vast majority of people do not take drugs or live life that way, and those are the ones at risk for the extreme dangers. I used to think I was one of the safe people. I never mixed mdma with alcohol, never did more than a little bit of it. Then at one show I got drunk as fuck and ended up taking way more.
>>
>>77655715
You could have gotten a lot further with coffee.
>>
>>77652580
I live in Houston Texas, it's available when you need it for the most part. But sometimes there's not as much. And when it comes to quality it's not the best for sure, as far as I can tell. From what I've heard, it's all about your connects and the economy of that drug in a particular area.
>>
>>77657488

That's possible, my friend said it was molly though and he is much more experienced in that than I am.

>>77657682
Definitely wasn't bath salts.
>>
>>77657945

that's exactly what mine looked like, maybe a bit darker.
>>
>>77656543
They are taking the blue pill on drugs. OMG EVIL DRUG MAGIC

>everyone be super scared ok?
>>
>>77657965

interesting correlation. Couldn't it be that it is just those countries though which have the disposable income to afford it.

Also very surprised it's not higher in mexico.
>>
>>77658082
Check out 4-FA's wiki page under toxicity. Knowing pharmacology/pharmocokinetics as I do, I'd bet my life on 2-FMA also being non-neurotoxic, as it has very little 5-HT action and is not metabolized into any known neurotoxins.
That fluorine-carbon bond is like Heracles.
>>
>>77656850
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR EVIDENCE

>obvious gov shill

Too bad science and the lack of an epidemic of brain damage in the west DISAGREES.
>>
File: 1465836814714.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1465836814714.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>current year
>Not taking Two doses of both LSD and MDMA
>>
>>77649292
Never done it myself, but unless you are a trust fund kid it's fucking stupid to do all the time, even for its "benefits". Adderal is basically the same shit if you need to focus. I don't see the problem with doing it every now and then, it's not a daily or weekly thing like alcohol or pot.
>source: most of my friends or family have tried it or were borderline addicts
>>
>>77657075
Drugs is drugs. They are all different, a "research chemical" is just as likely to be toxic/benign as one which has graduated from that class and become a "recreational illegal drug"
>>
>>77658275
I've taken pharmaceutical-grade MDMA because the founder of Erowid and MAPS went to my old school and he loves that place and so on and so forth...

It's not like what many people seem to think it is. Your friend may have never had it either.
>>
>>77649292
obviously degenerate
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.