[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nonstop Shilling Keeps Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: 1465955844023.jpg (128 KB, 921x477) Image search: [Google]
1465955844023.jpg
128 KB, 921x477
This was from the words of a anon earlier in regards to the rumor of /r9k/ being behind the raids on here:

"/R9K/ isnt raiding us, a group of shills infiltrated there and posted for long enough that they look like regular users to the mods. Then when this raid is happening they agree with the raiders and argue and report the real user base, like what they do with anime on Trump gen. The janitor showed that they dont post in /pol/ regularly, but they came here for the raid. Mods are very hands off on /pol/ so they cant recognize the shills like we can, we even know when they take lunch breaks, because its the same time every day. They are also constantly pressuring /qa/ and hiro to delete /pol/ and they have been trying to becone mods and janitors, they may have already since mods can delete posts from any board, the shills and one mod can bypass janitors by abusing the report system and disrupt the board. Notice there have been no nigger or jew threads this week?"

So if this is to be believed, these shills have been infiltrating 4chan for months now, and that they may very well have shills in the janitor and mod positions. Of course this is all theory, but these shills are organized and well planned. The brave do it for free showed us that these raiders do not normally post here, rather they lurked and posted in /r9k/ so they looked like legitimate users. Its a fair bet they are using /r9k/ as a front.

It is also to be believed that the shill sliders are from Reddit, and are believed to belong to either Shit Reddit Says or a Pro-Communist subreddit of sorts
>>
Hiro also floated around the idea of expanded the pages to around 15-20 on the /qa/ thread to deal with this situation. Most people seemed to agree with this, although he has not gotten back yet. Fair to say the mods are trying to advise him not to do it/
>>
It's funny because if you go to /r9k/ and post this, they accuse THIS board of the one's doing the raiding.
>>
Just do this, m8, sage or hide all b8 threads with only one post by OP id
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77326135/#77332333

The thread here is the thread where the janitor came in and showed us the truth about the shills. Sadly he lost his job over it, but I cannot believe it took a fucking janitor going rouge to admit to what was happening. The very fact that the mods did not step up proves that something is very wrong, and that the mods were quick to silence him
>>
>>77648667
its not /r9k/ accusing us, its the shills on that board
>>
>>77648667
Its what the shills want. They want us to blame /r9k/ for the raid after the janitor leaked all the information. The shills know now they've been exposed and are going into overtime

>>77648798
And those shills have been on there for months now. They chose /r9k/ so that they wouldnt' draw the attention of the mods and look like legit users. However, the janitor proved that they never post on /pol/, and only started doing so once the raids began.

This has been planned for months now, and they have already infiltrated /qa/ deeply. They are the ones who constantly demand /pol/ be deleted
>>
>>77648798
>>77648941
I don't think it's the shills saying that, as much as the fact that it's about as likely that they're just pitting the boards against each other. Make one of them look like the enemy to the other, and watch them devour the other person.
>>
>>77648941
What we most do now is find out where they are organized. I don't know where the picture I posted came from, but I know I saved it here. Its from Reddit though, so we know that a bunch of Redditors are behind the raids.

Now we just have to find which subreddit it is. I thought it would Shit Reddit Says, but I found nothing regrading /pol/ or anything. Its not r/4chan either because they're just too fucking stupid
>>
File: 1459473218939.jpg (42 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1459473218939.jpg
42 KB, 501x585
>>77648162
so at the end of day, it's always da joos
>>
>>77649197
Then we have out who the shills really are. That brave janitor blew open an entire door for us, and they are fucking panicking since people are connecting the dots together.
>>
Also this subreddit is hidden as far as I know. Its only a select few people who are in this, and I believe they have around 30+ people in it. They're doing their damndest to keep things on the down low.

But what we need is someone to infiltrate that group, or at least have someone go rouge from it and leak who they are
>>
I browse /r9k/ a little and I don't see any evidence of these people. Everybody there seems 100% mentally ill just like always, and it seems difficult for someone to impersonate that type of character.

With all the shill threads here, the more provocative ones I always think are jokes, and it's funny because for example, the race-mixing and women ones always end up anti-whatever the shill tried to post about. It doesn't matter, if they post provocations they just give regular posters a target to hone their arguments on.

But the dumber and more boring ones are the most damaging, as they cause fatigue even though few people reply to them. If they stop trying to be provocative, that'd be the most damaging thing I think, although it would also be the most obvious and easy for mods to remove.
>>
Took another look at Shit Reddit Says. These fuckers absolutely hate us with a passion. I defiantly think the shills are from that subreddit and that they created a private one in order to organize the raids against us.
>>
>>77649596
The problem is mods are not doing their jobs. Even if you report a thread, 8/10 times it'll get archived instead of deleted. More people need to remember that saging still does work and that it can be used.

Also remember, they purposely posted on /r9k/ in order to look like they were legitimate users of 4chan. This tells me they either have a current or ex 4chan janitor in that subreddit of theirs. That's how they know all this information. Wouldn't be shocked if there was a rouge mod on their side who hated us
>>
>>77648941
Can I get the janitor leaks anon?
>>
File: 1465977197895.png (3 MB, 973x1790) Image search: [Google]
1465977197895.png
3 MB, 973x1790
>>77650102
See >>77648752
That's the thread he was in, and an anon took pictures with his phone to prove that this was legit. Makes sense because a screencap can easily be edited
>>
>>77648162
Why is this board so important for them?
>>
how long will it take for people to realize that stupid people talking and intelligent people shilling are the same thing?
>>
>>77648752

How does spending most of your time on /r9k/ make you a shill?

>>77649596

>I browse /r9k/ a little and I don't see any evidence of these people. Everybody there seems 100% mentally ill just like always

This is true. Honestly this seems like a mix between aimless shitposters who get pleasure posting what they intuit will upset whichever board they're posting on the most to maximize their (you)s and the "every single mass shooting is a staged hoax" paranoid schizophrenic sub-population of /pol/. Posters from the latter group will see an orchestrated plot in everything from clouds to alphabet soup and random shitposts are exactly that kind of post content white noise they love to read into and see evidence of widespread collusion in even though there isn't any. This is the same reason they believe in a god incidentally, because they have the bad mental habit of assigning anthropomorphic purposefulness to anything unknown, *tip*
>>
File: 1443237322727.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443237322727.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
5Because they despise us. They're mostly liberals who supported Bernie Sanders. They are well organized and they must have a good amount of people working in tangent. We know they're using a private sub-reddit in order to plan everything, but we also believe that many were recruited from Shit Reddit Says and other far left subreddits
>>
>>77650688
Because it makes it look like you're a legitimate user of 4chan. They only used /r9k/ as a front. The mods are mostly hands off with us, so they were easily able to shill here because the mods assumed that this is what we do. Unlike the mods, we're smart and actually do our homework.

Again, they have a janitor or a mod, or hell even both working with them to take us down. And if their threats are right, come July its gonna get real ugly real quick.
>>
>>77649566
Shouldn't we already have someone, then, since OP got that pic?
>>
>>77648162
here's a bump op. I've noticed it too
>>
>>77650891
I got it from here. I don't know who posted it, but if I had to guess it was someone who knew about what was going on and posted it here, but didn't reveal any names because he'd get exposed. Meaning the guy knew people in the shill group, and was scared they were gonna go after him
>>
Thats why we are abandoning /pol/ and going to our plan B.

Everyone that needs to know about it knows about it, anyone that doesn't yet, keep open eyes, minds and prepare for the happening.

/gsJ89kJ
>>
>>77650852

>Because it makes it look like you're a legitimate user of 4chan.

Why go through the trouble of doing that? It's not like you're not allowed to post on 4chan if you don't have a past post history. There are already people who post all the time who have dynamic IPs and who would show up as equivalent to people posting for the first time from the perspective of mods / whoever cared enough to actually check out that sort of thing.
>>
>>77650718
fuck meant to quote >>77650365
>>
>>77649596
I actually saw some folks defending pedophilia (like actually fucking kids in real life) and hardly anyone took issue. Guess the board is safe for now
>>
File: gore.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
gore.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
>>77648162
Post gore and shit. That'll keep normies away.
>>
>>77651043
We're not fucking leaving leaf. We're getting closer and closer to finding them out. That janitor blew the door wide open. The shills now know we're getting close
>>
>>77651046
Because they're autistic and know how the mods operate
>>
http://archive.is/CcuiQ

This is from Shit Reddit Says. Notice anything hostile?
>>
>>77651043
>/gsJ89kJ
hey, m8, what does this mean?
I've always advocated for proper encrypted communication on /pol/, where even government shills couldn't read into what we were doing
>>
This was posted only 4 days ago. Its fair to say Shit Reddit says is very well connected to what is happening

http://archive.is/rkVgt
>>
>>77651165
There are some really nice scat pics are probably 100% shill proof
>>
>>77648162
Noticed the obvious shilling for Hillary, tolerance, refugees etc? That was the PIDF trying to immunize us against the coming shilling.
>>
File: pdSVNAbs_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pdSVNAbs_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>77649596
>I browse /r9k/ a little and I don't see any evidence of these people. Everybody there seems 100% mentally ill just like always!
Hmmmmm...
>>
File: 4L_CT8Vqdco.jpg (347 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
4L_CT8Vqdco.jpg
347 KB, 600x861
I came back from a ban and it's been all shill threads and Redditry. Get your shit together /pol/
>>
>>77651235

Well that doesn't make sense to me, but whatever m8. I personally think you're going to see shill plots in pretty much anything that gets posted on this board and I think it's only real in your mind. I don't even really understand why "shill" content is a problem even in the event it does exist and is the product of a bunch of ordinarily non-/pol/-using people conspiring together. If a bunch of cucks want to make pro-Hillary cuckposts that's fine with me. I don't think this probably nonexistent shill faction would ever succeed in persuading regular /pol/ posters to start joining in their cuckoldry anyway. And if a bunch of shitposts are doing a better job staying up on the board and getting replies than other threads are then that suggests to me those other threads are probably not all that high quality themselves. The more I think about it the more this all seems like anons upset their threads didn't get many replies and scapegoating imaginary shill conspirators for their lack of attention.
>>
>>77650349
>Australians
They just love to shitpost, but that is nothing new.
>>
The more I look at Shit Reddit Says, the more I am convinced that they are behind this. They are currently in control of several major far left sub reddits, including

r/TheBluePill
r/LGBT
/r/atheismplus
/r/communism
/r/anarchism
/r/worldnews

So yeah, Shit Reddit Says in control of major subreddits. They have been recruiting from all of the ones that they secretly control. /pol/ we have only one option now: Take Them Down
>>
>>77648162
This explains the retarded amount of cuckposting lately.
>>
File: 1441318075380.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1441318075380.png
85 KB, 312x332
Oh god I just saw this on Shit Reddit says

>Free Speech Is A Disease And We Are The Cure
>>
>>77648162
HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYONE PICK ON /R8K/?! THOSE NEEDS WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELS! THEY NEVER FUCKING HURT NO ONE!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
File: repel the shills.webm (826 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
repel the shills.webm
826 KB, 480x360
post gore to drive reddit away
>>
I.T.T.: new/pol/ has never seen summer.
the Reddit dies when they have to go back to School and the weak hillshills run out of 0.05 c eventually.
>>
>>77652780
I posted a thread warning about the raiding in /r9k/ yesterday. Where were you?
>Those shills that came out of the woodwork and didn't even bother pretending not to be

I might post another thread like it today if I feel like it. Tbh other then the tranny attention whores there's not too much shit going on.
>>
>>77652961
I've been away from the internet for the past week so this is the first I'm hearing about this raid. The fuck is wrong with these people, /r9k/ just want to be left alone.
>>
File: china.gif (1 MB, 182x150) Image search: [Google]
china.gif
1 MB, 182x150
>>
>>77648162
it's obvious we were being raided. I could smell the shriveled up tranny dick through my screen.
>>
>>77648162
Oh fug.
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (114 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
114 KB, 769x798
>>77648162
Doesn't matter, they're slowly dwindling. They can't handle shit like pic related.

Also, the newfags finally learned how to self moderate and sage.
>>
>>77653465

Look at this shit!
>>
>>77648162
>/pol/ gets being disagreed with
>*triggered*
>MUH SHILLS SHILL SHILLS WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHA

Stormweenies BTFO again.
>>
Look... I'm an old fart, a 60 year old /pol junkie.

And since I've lived a few more years than nearly all of you, I've also seen a lot more than all of you.

This talk of "raiding" /pol and "destroying them" is just so fucking childish.

It's like the gang who decides they "own" the corner. It's like the high school that battles to beat "the other team" and takes it all so fucking serious.

This is a web site. Yes, it's a very good web site, but it's a web site.

And since /pol has free speech and reddit doesn't, /pol will always win in the end.

So if the redditers want to raid them, go ahead and let them. Strictly speaking, our ability to corrupt them will always be greater than their ability to corrupt us.

Give them a week hanging out here trying to "attack" us, and they'll be buying MAGA hats and blaming (((x))) for everything.
>>
>>77653064
Its Shit Reddit Says. They are behind this
>>
>>77653064
/r9k/ needs to be bullied until they kill themselves. They fact they hasn't is a problem.
>>
File: mypepefolder23.jpg (5 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
mypepefolder23.jpg
5 KB, 316x202
>>77653663
>Its Shit Reddit Says. They are behind this
i'm tired of these games
>>
File: 5187651759505408.png (134 KB, 1006x434) Image search: [Google]
5187651759505408.png
134 KB, 1006x434
>>77648162
>see post
>browse /r9k/
>see this
>sides currently orbiting jewpiter
>>
>>77653929
No one cares, Chad.
>>
>>77653929
Its not /r9k/. Shit Reddit Says is using them as a front in order to pit us against them.
>>
Guys. Remember to sage, report, and call out SRS shills
>>
Does the private subreddit they could be using on SRS have a link?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.