[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dystopian living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 40
You realise we're already in a dystopia, right?

>Doublethink (1984)
"We should welcome Muslims!"
"Oh but wait sexism is bad! (Muslims just get a free pass)"
>Feelies (Brave New World)
"Let's watch Game of Thrones, an escapist fantasy where men are aggressive, women are passive, to indulge our true sexual desires! But God forbid we express these desires in reality!"
>Thought police (1984)
"You dare have a sexist thought! Fire him!"
>Soma (Brave New World)
"You're aggressive and angry and frustrated anon? Oh, just take this antidepressant to mentally castrate you and make you ignore all your true instincts and true nature!"

I can't believe reality has actually caught up to everything those guys were on about. We're fucking doomed, I'm telling you.
>>
Correct.
>>
>>77631939
This isn't news pal
>>
>>77632334

Well I've never seen anybody else make these points with reference to these books, so I thought the point needed to be made
>>
4chan and "alt right" internet culture such as the manosphere is the perfect example of "feelies"
>>
>>77631939
what is your point? the world is injust?
wew lad, some next level detective shit right there
>>
>>77632622
You probably have a point especially with the manosphere... UNTIL the point when you actually go out and DO the things that the manosphere teaches

E.g. I have a friend who is pretty obsessed with the idea of "game" and all this stuff. It makes him FUCKING annoying to hang out with, BUT he seriously does get lots of girls. He annoys lots of people doing it too but I guess he's getting girls so whatever.
>>
Brave New World's society was dystopian only to those few damaged individuals whose production process went wrong. Everyone else was designed to enjoy their lives.
>>
>>77632736
No, that we are actually already in the dystopia that people still think is a distant reality

It's not distant, it's current. People can't recognise that SJWism literally practices Doublethink and the Thought Police, and that equivalents of Feelies and Soma pacify us, neutralise us, inhibit our very fucking human nature. They stunt us as human beings... they make us weak, pathetic creatures
>>
Whatever, can't do anything about it. I was a child when all of this stuff came true. I can live a good life for myself and start a family, so that's what I'll do.
>>
>>77633226
I think it's a lot more extensive than that anon. Your nation is a genuine 1984 full surveillance society with weird dystopian white trash and reverse racist leaders
>>
>>77631939

WE ARE LIVING IN DEMOLITION MAN
>>
>>77633202
No it was wholly dystopian because there is no freedom whatsoever. All "enjoyment" is completely artificial. Humans are bred and not allowed to reproduce naturally, which is the most fundamental human desire and instinct.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 683x1024
>>77631939
You do realize people are being killed for making movies like Gray State and pic related right?
>>
>>77633558
That's all irrelevant if you go by mere quality of life, though. The quality of life, "artificially" achieved or not, was extremely high, as the overwhelming majority of people thoroughly enjoyed their lives. This is why that contrasting tribal society looked so fucking awful in comparison, even though it was supposed to be the better alternative.

I give you the point about freedom, though.
>>
>>77633486
Yes you're right the surveillance state is redolent of 1984

I am more concerned with the similarities to Brave New World though really. How people WILLINGLY pacify themselves (and thus stunt themselves emotionally and physically) by getting obsessed over "Feely" television shows like Game of Thrones and other crap instead of real life. By taking antidepressants to ignore their real problems instead of dealing with them and overcoming them.

It's terrible. Back in the day everyone had the same instinct: to survive, to procreate. People did hard jobs, like ploughing the fields for 12 hours a day, because they had to, because there were more powerful people than them in the world with armies and money and jails. But they did it because they wanted a means to feed themselves, but also ultimately to procreate with a woman and have a family. Because the ultimate human desire is to procreate. But now people have so many analogues, so many substitutes, that they ACTUALLY think "oh I'm asexual / homosexual / I don't want sex, I don't want a family". They are so BLINDED and pacified by modern media, drugs, whatever, that they ignore their own base human nature.

As somebody who is still in touch with his instincts, I could think of nothing worse than someone trying to stop me from procreating, from filling a woman with my seed and creating offspring. It is the ultimate human goal. It's the only reason to live at the end of the day. It's what your body was made to do. And really your ultimate goal is to create as many offspring as possible, to spread your seed and your genetics as much as humanly possible. Yet people now are led to believe they don't even want that. It's fucking scary man.
>>
>>77633725
>Gray State

Can I download this without being on a terrorism watchlist or is it too late to worry about that anyway?
>>
File: 1466203333709.jpg (18 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
1466203333709.jpg
18 KB, 250x311
>>77633695

Only one thing to look forward to -- beautiful and tireless SEX ROBOTS.

Won't that drive feminists crazy? How will they try to shut it down?
>>
>>77631939
Game of thrones is a liberal fantasy
>>
>>77634175
I see your point but I think Huxley wants us to see it as a dystopia because it is a complete loss of freedom and a complete control by the state. It's a dystopia for me for those reasons anyway.
>This is why that contrasting tribal society looked so fucking awful in comparison, even though it was supposed to be the better alternative.
Maybe though that is meant to show us how important freedom is, even at the expense of "happiness". It is better to be those unhappy and free people, living as savages, than the """happy""" but unfree people.
>>
>>77633558
Well thats part of the point. Not because its artificial, but is because what we want. The old image comparing 1984 and Brave new world basically summed it up for me. Its just whatever consumes our desires and keeps us satisfied instead of growing and learning as an individual.
Everyone is still free to do that.
In both the dystopian novels the population is heavily driven to either drugs or censorship, and I think the truth is that these were always cornerstones of society with drugs being substituted with culture/religion.

I concluded that there is no 'correct' society, only the society that satisfies you. Everyone has a different idea what that is so both books intentionally makes you feel 'something is wrong' about both societies when in reality soma is akin to weed and many here would gladly take it if offered. There are many more who if told they needed to take something like heart medication they wouldn't even blink at that, yet when it comes to 'feeling good' suddenly its a different issue right?
Society is hard, and cannot satisfy people. Its people's job to satisfy themselves, society is just a means of that occurring.
>>
>>77634481

>browses 4chan

Too late my anon friend. We're all on a list.
>>
>>77634353
>People did hard jobs, like ploughing the fields for 12 hours a day
And there we have my personal dystopia: Mind-numbing, life-consuming manual labor.

Thank you, industrial revolution and the conveniences of modern society, and fuck you, Huxley.
>>
File: has science gone to far.webm (3 MB, 1280x360) Image search: [Google]
has science gone to far.webm
3 MB, 1280x360
>>77634723
as soon as you post your on the list
>>
Yup.

We are living in a hybrid Orwell's and Huxley's nightmares.

There is a reason why toward the end of any schooling they make you read one of these or both. It's basically putting it to you as: HAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED!
>>
>>77634659
wait, do I get the freedom to choose to be 'happy' or not or does that get decided for me?
>>77634880
He's more arguing for freedom from influence that impairs him from getting in touch from himself. I don't know how you have freedom of speech and at the same time freedom from influence.
In his ideal state, would they blare 'have kids' on the news?
>>
>>77631939
Op, I've often pondered the same exact points that you raise. If you go out to any public place now look around at people's faces. No one's really happy anymore. All traditional values have been destroyed so people have become nothing but pleasure-seeking animals addicted to kike entertainment.

>Tl;dr I want off this ride
>>
>>77634553
noone cares about your shitty thread
>>
>>77631939
the left literally uses those books as instruction manuals
>>
>>77631939
Those are not in competition, that's carrot and stick held by the same person. The elite go more to one, then the other, depending on circumstances.
>>
>>77633202
The idea of that book is that the human lives were changed in order to form a state.
The state became the purpose, instead of the people.
>>
>>77631939
We're about 15 years from the dystopia the Turner Diaries describes as well.
>tfw I'll be almost 40 when the race wars start
>>
>>77634353
There is more to life then children. Any idiot can have children.
>>
>>77634353

This. People are genuinely suprised that when they ask me how many kids I want and I tell them "as many as I can support"
>>
>>77631939
Game of thrones has some of the strongest female characters of any show ever, and none of them are passive.

Literally nothing you said is accurate.
>>
>this reality
>ever not a dystopia
lmao that's the whole reason this reality was made: to be shitty
>>
File: 1454196280473.jpg (2 MB, 2368x2996) Image search: [Google]
1454196280473.jpg
2 MB, 2368x2996
>>77635122
you have to go deeper and you have to slowly red pill your friends into new landscapes of knowledge , first step is making your fellow man accept the difference they have among each others in such a way that it highlights enviromental reasons behind the beneift and negative of each race.

Second is redpilling them on the idea of eugenics, epigenetics and political reasons for contradictions such as the aquirement of power.

third is you leak your redpilled knowledge and anything prior to that has been a learning experiance to them and they'll accept it so long as you say take this info with salt, aftwards you basicly copy pasta your redpilled folder to there flash drive and tell them good luck. but they must trust you and they must be ready to learn from you or else your on the blocky roads of autism and shun for muh racism

ive got a handful but it will grow soon
>>
>>77633725
No one will give a shit about you watching some conspiracy theory movie - unless you plan a bunch of people because you think apocalypse is coming.
>>
>>77631939
Animal farm was the past

Brave New World is the present

1984 is the future
>>
File: Laughingwhores.jpg (77 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
Laughingwhores.jpg
77 KB, 600x536
>>77632613
Just how new are you?

>he didn't even use the granddaddy book of them all, Zamyatin's "We"
>>
>>77634697
>in reality soma is akin to weed and many here would gladly take it if offered.
But with soma they are deliberately trying to control you with it. No one is deliberately trying to control you with weed. Weed growers just want to make a buck off you.
>There are many more who if told they needed to take something like heart medication they wouldn't even blink at that, yet when it comes to 'feeling good' suddenly its a different issue right?
Well I would say such medication is more akin to soma, because it's the state trying to medicate us so we don't step out of line. Especially with antidepressants. Docs give us those things because they don't want us kicking up a fuss (like, arguably, we should do for our own good). Control the masses, keep them passive. Same with ritalin controlling kids with ""ADHD"" (read: boys with lots of energy because boys have lots of testosterone and energy and that's actually perfectly fucking natural)
>Society is hard, and cannot satisfy people. Its people's job to satisfy themselves, society is just a means of that occurring.
Very true I guess.

>>77634880
Manual labour is the best fucking labour you could possibly do, working physically hard, especially if it is outside where you are supposed to live your life. Humans are not designed to be indoors, away from natural sunlight.

Working hard outdoors keeps you physically and mentally fit.

You are just a lazy person and you have been pacified by modern inventions, just like I described.
>>
File: TimeShiftPepe.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
TimeShiftPepe.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>77631939
It's okay OP. the war will be here soon.

source: Woke as Fuck Patriot
>>
>>77631939
correct
they are both practiced today
to say that only 1 of those 2 books is applied to today's reality is being blue pilled. both are done today
>censoring information (you cant see muslims doing crimes in your news if you live in sweden or france)
>mutilation of history (no no, iraq was always our enemy! we never sold weapons to them! no i mean iran yes iran is the enemy and our war is against them, yes)
>>
The average liberal lives a comfortably numb existence, blissfully unaware of what goes into making the world he inhabits happen, feeling only the briefest flares of emotion when his entertainment devices tell him he should be happy, or sad, or enraged. He stumbles from relationship to relationship, all superficial in character, experiencing not his fellow man but rather caricatures of them that he has conjured in his own mind, all of which feed his ego and the narrative of his own making. Tapping away on his smartphone, immersing himself in vague images disseminated by those he will never meet, he is as disengaged from reality as the TV shows and games he wiles away his life consuming.

This is the dystopia that liberals reside in, willfully giving up their freedoms and consigning mankind to a hopeless future, so that for a fleeting moment they might feel as if they are the star of their own story, the tortured artiste whom no one understands.

Invariably they are vaguely suicidal, because some reptilian part of their mind registers that they inhabit only a fantasy, and unable to confront this reality they would rather see the whole of it destroyed by any means necessary. They engage willfully in distant cruelty and schadenfreude, being no stranger to the banality of evil, which they unthinkingly commit every day whilst thinking of themselves as the lone True and Honest Men. Casual sociopathy and jealousy is the norm, as they sweepingly condemn the strong-willed and the principled, ironically labeling them as naive or insincere, even as the liberal buries himself in still more delusion and self-deceit.
>>
>>77631939
>You realise we're already in a dystopia, right?

If by, "we" you mean the Brits, Frenchies, Germs and Swedes, then yes, you are in a dystopia, with absolutely no escape.
>>
>>77632334
Kill yourself mudslime this is the pol board not n
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>>77631939
Every once in a while I forget this, but it never lasts for more than an hour or so.
>>
There are exactly two sorts of liberals.

The first ones are professional liberals who work in the liberal propaganda and indoctrination machinery, journalists, college profs, teachers etc.

The second kind of liberal are - with very few exceptions - aged 16 to 30. At that age the liberal indoctrination inevitably wears off once you run across too many redpills. For certain subcultures - LGBT freaks with their drug addictions and their 20 year reduced life expectancy - it never wears off, which is why homos are the darlings of the Jew World Order.
>>
>>77634553
You'll burn in hell desu
>>
>>77635067
>wait, do I get the freedom to choose to be 'happy' or not or does that get decided for me?
In Brave New World you mean? Can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Soma isn't *enforced*... or maybe it is, but people want to take it, because it's such a pleasurable experience. They're conditioned from birth (artificial birth) to want it and be submissive anyway, due to state breeding and conditioning.

>>77635122
>If you go out to any public place now look around at people's faces. No one's really happy anymore. All traditional values have been destroyed so people have become nothing but pleasure-seeking animals
Well people who earn lots of money and have a hot wife and lots of children are probably pretty happy.

>>77635606
It's the ultimate purpose to any human being's life. Any organism's life actually.

>>77635663
You're damn straight anon, and the thing is people actually lie to themselves that they don't want this. The truth is that every single male wants to impregnate as many fucking women as possible. In an ideal world, those women would raise the children without your input, and you would just fuck women until you died (as is the case in nature). But in today's reality, if you actually want offspring, you probably have to provide some sort of support, financial if nothing else. Although if you manage to impregnate loads of women and fuck off to let them raise the kids then all the power to you man.
>>
>>77635186

This line of thinking is interesting. When a central bank attempts to regulate the economy through interest rates and open market operations and other methods, there are some common terms ascribed to each bank official.

If you want to strengthen the currency, and thus limit credit (and threaten employment), you are a "hawk." Conversely, if you wish to increase borrowing and stimulate economic growth (and job creation), you are a "dove."

There should be a simple, metaphorical name for an elite official that is in favor of 1984-style policies, as well as a name for one that is in favor of policies mirroring Huxely's BNW.
>>
File: 1465604578979.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465604578979.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>>77636289
that feel when I want to believe that we're not being intentionally fucked, but it's true anyway
>>
>>77636664
The people are programmed to take soma from birth, and the massive social pressure makes it pretty much enforced
>>
>>77631939
this happens every couple of years, maybe this one is going to be a little bigger
>>
>>77636819
Well throughout human history, the lower classes (us) have ALWAYS been fucked by those in power. So that's no different to always.

The difference is that people ACKNOWLEDGED it then. But now people use all sorts of doublethink to believe they are free of influence, free of being fucked over by commercial interests, when they're not. They willingly watch mind-numbing television shows that stunt their true emotions and instincts. That's the difference.
>>
>>77632622
>How to spot someone who hasn't read Brave New World
The feelies are vapid cinema films where smells and touch are projected along with sight and sound, used for purely escapism by the population.
>>
>>77633370
Yo buddy...still alive?
>>
File: Tyrion_Lannister_Nordheimer.jpg (148 KB, 769x1039) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion_Lannister_Nordheimer.jpg
148 KB, 769x1039
>>77635727
>none of them are passive

Right, so when Tyrion Lannister gives some people his prostitutes as a reward for their services, those women are "strong" and not passive?

Moron.
>>
>>77635850
yep, one touch of a button and Oceania was always at war with east asia
>>
>>77631939
>escapist fantasy where ... women are passive

So you have not watched the show? Which is fine it is over rated as fuck, but still...
>>
File: fahrenheit-451-5.jpg (120 KB, 852x456) Image search: [Google]
fahrenheit-451-5.jpg
120 KB, 852x456
friendly reminder that farenheight 451 predicted that modern videogames would become interactive movies
>>
>>77637791
>Characters
>A couple of nameless extras

Choose one.
>>
>>77638292
Been a long time since I read the book, but I don't recall it predicting that, exactly.
>>
>>77635062

The "genisis" of the whole hybrid dystopia thing comes courtesy of Neil Postman, who has written some excellent books of the effects of TV on children and society. Amusing Ourselves To Death and The End Of Education are must-reads.
>>
>>77635803
>Underlining .gov

As yes, those devious schemers at Pubmed. I'm glad someone else has opened his eyes.
>>
>>77638381

It's a thing that's casually mentioned in the background, specifically that it was an "interactive TV show" of sorts, imagine heavy rain but you have to say the lines. Sound familiar? Pic related.

Also another thing mentioned is that parents just dump their kids off in front of TVs to keep them quiet, which in turn causes them to turn into degenerates and edgelords that go around breaking things for fun.
>>
>>77634659
Both were shit.
>>
>>77638665
They used to just tell them to go outside and play...Why is the TV a better option
>>
>>77632622
Feel threads =/= Feelies
>>
File: Orwell and Huxley.jpg (1 MB, 584x4568) Image search: [Google]
Orwell and Huxley.jpg
1 MB, 584x4568
>>77631939
>>
>>77639336
>Belgium
>2nd best team in the world
>BOTTOM of your group

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>77631939
>women are passive
>GoT TV series
The jews got to it, friend.
>>
>>77639381
Because liberalism in education and government>degeneracy>more child fuckers>fear to leave children alone to play.
>>
File: GOLD MINE.jpg (4 MB, 8000x5583) Image search: [Google]
GOLD MINE.jpg
4 MB, 8000x5583
>>77638587
No anon we have to go deeper and deeper to the roots
>>
>>77635216
Totally reminds me of the EU. And this Germany. ESPECIALLY this Germany.
>>
File: 1463382504458.jpg (858 KB, 610x4869) Image search: [Google]
1463382504458.jpg
858 KB, 610x4869
>>77631939
>>
>>77639916
basically muh banks is bad
get your shit in a credit union then
>>
File: TRUTH.jpg (295 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.jpg
295 KB, 800x1000
kek only give dubs to those who share knowledge
>>
File: 1459035447996.png (515 KB, 1189x2165) Image search: [Google]
1459035447996.png
515 KB, 1189x2165
>>77640269
we only need to get deeper to solve these issues at hand and where never close enough to the reality of our situation
>>
>>77638665
>implying 4chan is any better than TV and not another Jewish psyop
>>
File: 1464823391193.png (290 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
1464823391193.png
290 KB, 629x629
>>
File: 1459031854081.png (458 KB, 668x4930) Image search: [Google]
1459031854081.png
458 KB, 668x4930
>>77640587
Its more like a honeypot and data miner
>>
>>77640628
Trump is the Zionists' hand picked man to usher in the 3rd war between Islam and the West.

prove me wrong, you're being played. And this whole "alt right" shit is the Jews trying something new to control the opposition
>>
Wouldn't it be great to just create a new Rhodesia? I wonder how you'd do it.
>>
File: kmanVtGD.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
kmanVtGD.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>77634723
you really think so?
>>
>>77632613
Literally every kid in 12th grade makes the connection between our current state and Brave New World.
>>
File: 1457571990804.jpg (2 MB, 2739x2539) Image search: [Google]
1457571990804.jpg
2 MB, 2739x2539
>>77640818
i had a qoute somewhere in my folder about usering in the 3rd world war through that method.

the new world order has 2 paths and its either low and slow destruction or its fast and quick to win the race. Either way there gonna kill 95% of the population for there goals to reach phase one of the New world order everything after that phase is unbeknownst to us
>>
File: comunism.png (666 KB, 1551x753) Image search: [Google]
comunism.png
666 KB, 1551x753
>>
>>77634481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlX-8Anr91M
>>
>>77640818
Prove you're right...Everything he does is against the Jewish PC culture. His only goal is to make the white vote a homogenous voting block like every other demographic
>>
>>77631939
glad someone else noticed.

>t. O'Brien
>>
File: UFO.jpg (917 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
917 KB, 1120x4048
>>77641469
JFK got killed for going against the federal reserve

http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

if he realy went against there wishes they would've had his body dumped before he went on stage but instead there gonna use him for WW3 if he doesnt comply which i belive he would wipe the muslim threat completly and destroy the chineses utterly then america would be great however more strings are being pulled to make this a catastrophe and if clition wins then itll stay a slow burn like it is now for the rest of the world

its a no win situation and he have to attack at the root of the issues here
>>
>>77635062
Neither 1984 or Brave New World were part of my middle school or high school curriculum.

They wasted our time with a lot of "modern best seller" garbage that I can't even remember the titles of.

Although knowing how my classmates were in high school, this is how they'd respond to 1984.

>boring
>boooooring
>zzzzzzzz
>*disrupts class with cellphone*
>Ayo, hol up. Did they just have SEX? AWWWWW SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET.
>BORING!

Fuck "no child left behind." School was literally a hell populated by idiots.
>>
>>77637730
>projected along with sight and sound, used for purely escapism
>projected light and sound used for escapism
>not exactly what 4chan is

you are retarded
>>
>>77640818
The burden of proof is on you faggot
>>
>>77631939
Yes indeed. But that doesn't stop you from living a meaningless life.
>>
>>77641928
>School was literally a hell populated by idiots
unfortunately that's an accurate description of the world
>>
>>77633546
But...taco bell still sucks ass???
>>
Having read both, we are closer to Brave New World.

Pic related sums up what I believe is the underlying issue.
>>
>>77633202
Not exactly. The main opponent to society in that book was not "damaged" iirc. He was just one of the few very intelligent people allowed to exist. Even rarer, he saw through the society, saw it for what it was.
>>
File: mongoliancavepainter.jpg (4 KB, 130x90) Image search: [Google]
mongoliancavepainter.jpg
4 KB, 130x90
>>77642134
who wants to live a meaningless life though?
Is that a thing kids are into these days?
>>
File: 451.png (223 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
451.png
223 KB, 550x309
You forgot Fahrenheit 451 and the whole "censoring shit that offends minorities" thing.

Its funny how back in the 40s/50s Bradbury was already getting complaints because he didn't feature women or niggers in his books.
>>
>>77639381

because TV is a quiet activity. If you had children, you'd understand

>>77640587

yep
>>
File: 1448067163766.jpg (233 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1448067163766.jpg
233 KB, 500x750
>>77641928

and people think im retarded for droping out of high school half way through 10th grade

>MFW i just got my associates degree
>MFW working my way up in IT
>MFW gonna get certs to get the big bux

people are lazy fucks who dont wish to better themselves or learn a skill that could make there life much easier. like torrenting and streaming saved me assloads of dough but faggots use hulu and netflix together and still buy games off of steam even if there not multiplayer what a waste of a generation. most cant even fathom what happens within the company when all you need to do is ask and learn
>>
>>77635947
I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with hard labor. But unfortunately people aren't reaping the rewards for their hard work, corporations are.
>>
>>77633725
>google Gray State
>Crowley and his family were found dead on my birthday

I also share my birthday with Muhammad Ali and Michelle Obama. It might be a cursed day.
>>
>>77632613
You want the red pill that goes with it?
Aldous Huxley and George Orwell were both intricately involved with the elites of the time. these books were not Sci-Fi. This is what the elites of their era discussed behind closed doors. It is being rolled out now and instead of competing theories we get a little of each.
>>
>>77642726
yeah and muh hard labor makes you hard and strong meme is realy stupid when you consider that there are more optimal means to due both without seriously injuring yourself at a shity job for shity pay, im stronger than my mechanic friends because i workout relatively hard daily while doing a ton of cardio on top of it, but then again i know what im doing. and making yourself mentaly tough is as easy as running in the hottest time of day and taking cold ass showers or doing 100, 8 count bodybuilders as a warm up to your workout. but i digress becuase not all labor faggots are pussys and winny bitchs
>>
>>77635854
Brilliant book
>>
>>77643226
I read 1984 and BNW. Should I really go for "We"?
>>
File: 1445921225732.jpg (3 MB, 3602x3602) Image search: [Google]
1445921225732.jpg
3 MB, 3602x3602
>>77643860
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/index.htm

save the introduction for last but this is basicly the occult conception of mind control in its most direct method
>>
>>77640506

Senpai, these were communist or theocratic tyrannies.

Democracy in the US was never the target of Soros. For that, you only have to look at the propaganda campaign of the Koch brothers. the convinced millions of Tea Partiers that America was NOT a democracy.

Corporations would love nothing more than for you, Joe Citizen to stop participating in the democratic process. They would love for you to believe that the suddenly pro-corporatism Republic is the new world order. They would love for you to forget their money bought your eternal silence.

Government isn't the problem. The problem is that the people no longer control the government. The problem is that economic aristocracy is keeping us in a constant state of squabble to keep us distracted.

Wake the fuck up!
>>
>>77637758
Long live Ustio
>>
>>77642830

Bullshit, faggot. Nice paranoia-laced theory
>>
>>77631939

Yep you're right.
Actually if our current reality was a dystopian novel it would been rejected for being too absurd.

"So you're trying to tell me that men will decide their women even when they obviously have dicks, and then everyone else will agree that they are women and let them beat (sometimes literall) actual women in women's sports?"

"You telling me that whites will hate themselves and demand that their government bring in more non whites to rape and impregnate their daughters?"

"You want to tell me that homos will pretend to be actually married and unless you pretend along with them too you'll get fired and sued?"

"You mean to say that foreigners will rape thousands of local girls and then the WHITE British police will arrest white people who complain?"

"You actually think European governments would invite people into the country who they themselves know are so prone to raping white women that these same governments will produce PSAs asking the aliens to please not always rape white women?"

"There will be a giant protest movement of black people who are mad because blacks get killed while they are robbing and killing innocent victims?"

"The wife of a previous president will get elected to the senate of the US out of sympathy for his constant sleeping with other women and then run for president on the strength of her 'experience' being the wife of the president... When the same president probably hasn't so much as touched her in 20 years?"

"You mean the Republican Party bosses will run against their own parties nominee in favor of the other party nominee who constantly demonizes them and promises to replace their constituents with third worlders who also hate them?"

"Having a border will be considered racist?"

"Muslims will murder fags who vote for Muslims to come to the country and then the same rags will get mad that normal people want to stop letting in Muslims that kill fags?"

And on and on forever.
>>
>>77640587
4chan is like that island place in Brave New World, or the coffee shop in 1984 where the intellectuals hang out for a few years before getting the bullet.

They're confident enough that we can't do anything about anything to let us have this freedom. They know that all it will do in the end is disillusion us further when we realize there are too few of us to stop them.
>>
File: obama.jpg (72 KB, 634x355) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
72 KB, 634x355
>>77641910
JFK drove around in a convertible at 5 mph in the south
>>
'Anthem' by Ayn Rand is the GOAT dystopian novel
>>
>>77646889

That one image tells you we're living in a tyranny
>>
>>77631939
Good books, but Harrison Bergeron and Animal Farm are far more accurate than these two.
>>
>>77646972
Entry-level at best and really god damn heavy-handed.
The only good thing about it was Rush's 2112 based on it
>>
>>77646872
actually fits as fuck
>>
>>77641074
>I wrote this paper in my sophomore year of college in 1999
>got an A

Feels good man
>>
>>77647825
>Entry-level at best
So whats not entry level?
>>
File: Fw2PQR8.jpg (225 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Fw2PQR8.jpg
225 KB, 1680x1050
>>77641910
what the shit, our tehnology was actually alien tehnology?
this fucking shit blows my mind i am so baffled
>>
>>77646872
i will work my life towards getting the truth out to the people and the true freedom to the people
>>
>>77648935
>alien technology

Nope, demonic technology.
>>
File: 1462941992591.png (19 KB, 390x383) Image search: [Google]
1462941992591.png
19 KB, 390x383
>>77649622
come home mongol man
>>
File: h3tPbp9.jpg (670 KB, 1914x1176) Image search: [Google]
h3tPbp9.jpg
670 KB, 1914x1176
>>77649794
i dream big, man
>>
>>77649662
why do you call it demonic technology?
>>
File: 1455535112642.png (95 KB, 1590x1424) Image search: [Google]
1455535112642.png
95 KB, 1590x1424
>>77649896
The only way out of EU's wild ride is the new khanate and we can do it!
Fuck the slavs and the westerners!
>>
>>77650019
As long as I can have a log home and all the firearms and ammo I want, I'd be fine with that.
>>
File: fuck off humans where full.jpg (400 KB, 1387x1709) Image search: [Google]
fuck off humans where full.jpg
400 KB, 1387x1709
>>77648935
Not all of it is alien tech but a large amount of space related equipment is for sure reverse engineering of alien tech
>>
>>77642638
Do what you think is right, anon. I graduated high school and will get my associates shortly. I already make 14/hr. Sometimes you can play the game and make it too.
>>
>>77650134
You are most welcome, after all we only want order and the boot for the leeches
>>
File: inawoods Fitness.png (53 KB, 1192x206) Image search: [Google]
inawoods Fitness.png
53 KB, 1192x206
>>77650893
need any body to fill those boots for you?
>>
>>77634553
They'll try to shame men, but Mr. Goldstein won't have any of that. He'll make sure we all get our bots, with regular upgrades and repairs. For a considerable fee, of course.
>>
>>77645454

Noose for you on DotR.

Though now the Kochs are supporting Hillary. Funny that, isn't it, you Democrat faggot?
>>
>>77635803
I stopped using plastics for this reason.

Some of them are still unavoidable but I am close to eliminating all use. I hope that I wasn't too late.
>>
File: 1454006598177.png (460 KB, 1002x503) Image search: [Google]
1454006598177.png
460 KB, 1002x503
>>77655567
its always been to late anon
>>
>>77631939
And it will only getting worse. Orwell kown communsist quite well. Now their are about complete their plan and get the control with this progressive posmodern dictatorship.
>>
>>77631939
>You realise we're already in a dystopia, right?

Took you this long bong?
>>
>>77631939
>I am totally OK with the government listening to every phone call and reading my email and search history
>I support throwing people in jail for growing plants and burning them
>I think it's great we can imprison people indefinitely as long as someone in the government says they're a dangerous "enemy"
>>
>>77634553
They're already trying to shut it down. The current argument is that, because the robots can't give consent(by virtue of being objects), sex with them is rape.
>>
>>77641949
>books and theater are feelies
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.