[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do poor fags into college instead of into trades? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: img-5806-lrg.jpg (170 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
img-5806-lrg.jpg
170 KB, 1000x667
Why do poor fags into college instead of into trades?

I'm a journeyman millwright and make $110-$130k per year with only a high school + trade school level education. I've never worked for a union before, so my high wage isn't based on that. It's based on the fact that I have a lot of skills that are in demand. In addition to my skills as a millwright (which essential involve installing/moving/repairing everything from conveyor belt systems to huge, multi million dollar industrial machines) I'm also a certified welder and licensed industrial electrician.

College, for the most part, doesn't teach skills and skills are the only thing employers give care about. No one cares if you can do integral calculus, speak French, or understand the intricacies of what ever the fuck Monet painted. But if you can weld big pipes, rig for and signal cranes correctly, or wire motor control systems companies are willing to pay you very, very well for these skills.
>>
>>77549070

what do you do about mass immigration screwing over trade workers?
>>
Honestly? I think it's the fear of automation. I have a cousin who is a Chem engineer and thinks that most blue collar jobs will be automated semi soon
>>
>>77549416
cheap labor isnt skilled, and skilled labor isnt cheap. employers know this, skilled trade jobs can never be replaced by cheap immigrant labor.
>>
>>77549416
>what do you do about mass immigration screwing over trade workers?

Which trade workers? I currently work with 5 or 6 Hispanic guys, but they're all born American citizens and native English speakers. We do have one immigrant from Central America who is very limited in what he can do because he doesn't know English well enough to read and understand blueprints and specs or use computers in English.
>>
>>77549570
>Honestly? I think it's the fear of automation. I have a cousin who is a Chem engineer and thinks that most blue collar jobs will be automated semi soon

Whoa industrial automation is exactly what I do and let me tell you that it is knocking the socks off of low skilled workers. But it won't be able to touch what I do within my lifetime.
>>
>>77549695
Computer programmer here, would like to disagree. Poolinloo everywhere
>>
>>77550025
>Computer programmer here, would like to disagree. Poolinloo everywhere

The difference is programmers can do what they do from anywhere in the world, but my work involves doing what we do on the actual site itself.
>>
>>77550025
cant outsource mechatronics.

shame you picked such any easy job.
>>
That is pretty impressive money to make for non union. What state do you live in? What kind of work do you do, I assume this would be mostly construction millwrighting?
>>
File: 1465425797907.gif (416 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1465425797907.gif
416 KB, 213x201
Have to be hired as an apprentice to start a trade but our economy is in the shitter and no ones hiring.

Also my friend tells me half the tradesmen where he works are imported Somalians so there's that I guess.
>>
>>77550616
>. What state do you live in? What kind of work do you do, I assume this would be mostly construction millwrighting?

My residency is in Texas and I'm paid a Texan's wage + travel expenses. Most of my work is on the border between commercial and industrial work and is best classified as systems automation. The work is approximately 75% doing millwright work and 25% doing industrial electrical (read: control wiring) work.

I do a lot of work installing automation systems in commercial warehouses and distribution centers for companies which I am not allowed to specifically name. But if you know what happens in Amazon's distribution centers, you basically know what I am automating.
>>
>>77551081
That is a pretty impressive wage for non union. I would assume being union would get you that kind of wage. How many years down there does it take to become an industrial electrician? Did you have to right a competency test at the end of your millwright apprenticeship? How many sessions of schooling did you have for millwright, how many for industrial electrician?
>>
>>77550698

Sorry man, that sounds like a bad situation.
>>
>>77550698
What province are you from?
>>
>>77551310
union is more about benefits desu
>>
File: trumpfff.jpg (395 KB, 1022x984) Image search: [Google]
trumpfff.jpg
395 KB, 1022x984
>>77549070
>110
>130k
pick 1 lie and stick with it
>>
A lot of men do trades instead of colleges. Especially in the last two decades.
>>
>>77551454
It depends on work! It isn't a 9-5 job 5 days a week what he does. Is that hard to understand?
>>
what trades are the least physical? I had surgery on my hip and knee and want a trade.
>>
>>77551081

>not allowed

Brah, this is 4 chan, not any other social media site where you aren't anonymous and your info can be searched by your bosses
>>
I'm a welder that works for the boilermakers union. It's o.k. Getting in was a bitch though.
>>
>>77551589

machinists
>>
>>77549070
they're dumb, also why they are poor. Entitlement has reached new highs and no one wants to do anything anymore.
>>
>>77551603

You have all position SMAW? Any other welding tickets? What province?
>>
>>77550189
h1b visas. Your time will come.
>>
>>77551648
like the ones that work on cars?
>>
>>77549070
Because a college degree is worth more social status than a trade skill that required physical work.

It's much nicer to boast about your son that went to college than if he'd stay in town and became a plumber.
>>
>>77551716
They aren't going to get anybody from anywhere to do what OP does. The skills he has are very specialized.
>>
>>77551694

Alberta. No CWB tickets, hardly any jobs in our union that need it. B Pressure ticket, then you kind of start working at getting all of them. TIG Inco, stainless are the ones you want right off the hop though.
>>
>>77550025

Pooinloo only produce spaghetti code. The upside is it is complete lightning quick. I've had to deal with tons of fucking Indian "Development" teams on freelancer for jobs. The work is sub-par.

Start working on hard tasks that prove your worth to your boss. You won't be replaced.
>>
File: 1465935942930.jpg (116 KB, 628x640) Image search: [Google]
1465935942930.jpg
116 KB, 628x640
>factories are all drying up
>old millwrights are getting old
>companies too cheap to buy new equipment, entering into shops filled with ancient machinery held together by hacked fixes and bastardized Digital/Electronics slapped onto them
>the people that made your machines and replacement parts are now out of business due to china. the specific parts you need are impossible to get, or it takes you ordering 20 from China until you get one that works
>companies constantly looking to save money, with cheaper materials and not replacing equipment
>trade schools are getting lazy, and would rather charge an exorbitant amount for doing tutorial shit on a computer(cheaply) than actual hands-on learning(expensive, can't cram as many people into a class).
>companies don't want to pay you as much as they did the old Millwrights, start tiered wage systems, where you'll never make as much as the millwrights you're replacing did, even if you work there 'til you're 60
>Those old Millwrights bought houses, cars, raised families, sent their kids to school etc
>new millwrights have to start from scratch where everything costs more, and you make less

Manufacturing in NA is dead. Being the poor fuckers that have to put cheaper tape over cheap tape to keep it together...
>>
Prospects for this are shit in the UK, it's quite costly and hard to even get into. The system is set up to be as difficult and arcane as possible. Have to get all kinds of licences and shit, registered etc. If someone said to me I could make $110k PA from a high school and trade school ed I would be like "how?"

Everything in this country is a joke.
>>
>>77551716
>>77551795
Yeah, OP is special so no one could ever do his job.
>>
>>77551828
Do you get much work? I assume their wouldn't be much new infrastructure being built just maintenance on existing stuff.
>>
File: machinist.jpg (4 MB, 3024x3905) Image search: [Google]
machinist.jpg
4 MB, 3024x3905
>>77551737

That's a mechanic. Machinists run lathes and CNC machines.
>>
>>77551740
who cares about social status when you have no debt, and disposable income
>>
I'm trying to get into locksmithing, myself.
>>
>110-130k per year
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes499044.htm
You're literally in the top 0.1% of the pay wage, if this is actually the case.
>College, for the most part, doesn't teach skills and skills are the only thing employers give care about. No one cares if you can do integral calculus, speak French
I don't mean to be rude, Gramps, but that's a very big fucking claim, coming from someone who apparently never went to college.
Companies care very much if their R&D workers can do """integral calculus,""" and a foreign language is always a boon for anyone who wants to work at an international (most people in this country opt for Spanish or German, however).
You're also wrong about students not taking any skills away from college. I can only speak from my own experience in Computer Science (which requires a shit load of unrelated requisites, because the best programs for comp sci are always at engineering colleges), but I have a well-worn physics text sitting on my desk. If someone sat us both down and gave us each a copy of the text and a problem regarding just about anything from it, I would be able to solve it in about 20 minutes. I'd be surprised, if you could solve it in a year.

It sounds like you've got a great setup for yourself, but you're not doing kids any favors by telling them "fuck school, be a plumber." You and I both know that your job isn't safe, easy, or exciting.
>>
>>77551081
Get me on bro, I'm in Texas and trying to find something that will support 2 kids.
>>
>>77551926

I just work shutdowns, never new construction to be honest. Theres enough work. Make anywhere from 14-19k/month when I choose to work.
>>
>>77551921
I don't think you really understand what goes into doing what he does. More problem solving than you think.
>>
>>77549070

Combat vet here it's all well and good till your body starts breaking down in your late 30s/early 40s and you no longer have any job security. I'd rather not be exhausted and in pain for the rest of my life. That's why I'm getting a degree and will get a nice comfy desk job and soak up the A/C.
>>
>>77549070
To scam them into debt and become a debt ridden wage slave forever
>>
A good college teaches you how to learn quickly and be able to bullshit your way through what you don't know. Granted I can't run a fucking lathe or work on jet turbines but I could probably bullshit my way through any job that pays 50k-100k a year that needs a college degree.
>>
>>77551716
You realize the H1B visa process is now under a lot of scrutiny, and legislation is coming up to severely curtail it? And, IF Trump wins the presidency, H1B is nixed.

Now, I'm talking best case scenario, but there is a lot of heat under the program itself, with congress and the media focusing on it. Case in point:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/h-1b-visa-for-foreign-talent-not-to-replace-us-workers-with-cheap-labour-us-media/articleshow/52785147.cms
>>
File: QsascqAh.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
QsascqAh.jpg
236 KB, 1024x768
>>77551648
Unless you machine large stuff, like turning parts for the oil and gas industry. It might pay better but the work becomes far more dangerous, tiring, and dirty.
>>
>>77550025
At several companies I have worked for, they have had entire floors full of pooinloos because apparently Americans don't want to learn Oracle or some shit.
>>
>>77552074
That is impressive. I guess you might be back at Ft Mac soon, must be some stuff to do since the fire. You must go into SK too?

Where do you usually go to work? What city/town are you based out of?
>>
>>77552022
Yet you'll never unlock her vagina.
>>
>>77551310
>I would assume being union would get you that kind of wage.

Unions really aren't a thing in Texas, but the company I work for does have a provision in their employee handbook about offering good wages in exchange for expecting a mutually beneficial relationship with employees. My hourly rate + yearly bonuses is above average for Texas.

>How many years down there does it take to become an industrial electrician?

8,000 hours of documented work time is the standard before you can take the journeyman test in almost all US states.

>Did you have to right a competency test at the end of your millwright apprenticeship? How many sessions of schooling did you have for millwright, how many for industrial electrician?

I learned to be a millwright through a vocational education program. I have no idea how many sessions were involved -- add up the number of days in a normal school year and multiply it by two and you'll have your answer.

I did my electrical training as a combo of on the job training and a journeyman exam prep course offered by the Independent Electrical Contractors Association. I can tell you that they use Mike Holt's curriculum and we were flown back home to take classes every Saturday for 2 months.
>>
Apprentice Carpenter here. I must say Carpentry is the comfiest career. Nothing abstract, totally based in reality. And you develop great skills for real life. Dont listen to the fucking faggot neets in this thread there is a shitload of work for carpenters. Union or nonunion. Its a perfect job for someone who wants to start a family. I want to build a gutenberg press on the side soon...
>>
>>77552114
Someone has to do what OP does. Good on him. I am sure he works smart and does not put his body in compromising positions when not needed.
>>
>>77551454
>pick 1 lie and stick with it

It's a range. Sometimes we work standard 8 hour days, sometimes we have to work monster 20 hour days. If you have any understanding of math at all, you'll understand that this results in a lot of variance.
>>
>>77552172

Based out of Edmonton. Usually just work in the Alberta area, Ft Mac is a big one, then the power plants / Fertilizer / Upgrader shit around Edmonton. The odd job around Calgary and Reddeer.
>>
IT: get into it, specifically something worthwhile like database, virtualization or network security admin.

People have to manage machine logic and those people get paid well.
>>
>>77552277
Bless kek.
>>
>>77551903
same here, these licenses/registrations etc are pretty much inherited. the only realistic way to get them is by getting them from a close relative.
>>
>>77552114
>inb4 back problems, hemorrhoids, hypertension, diabetes and eventual heart failure

I work a cushy indoor job. They stress you the fuck out and make you lazy. I can't wait until my enlistment is up so I can move into the goddamn wilderness.
>>
File: rdnr.jpg (69 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
rdnr.jpg
69 KB, 318x318
>>77552277
holee phuc
>>
>>77552342
That is great that you got into the union. I assume that you had to have your B-pressure welding ticket before getting in to the union. I am surprised it isn't just a SMAW ticket to get in.

Isn't B-Pressure ticket a stick ticket? Wouldn't you need your all position SMAW before getting your B-Pressure ticket?
>>
>>77552500
Not doing too bad yourself laddie
>>
>>77552163

> Make games for fun while doing TA work for Uni for programming courses
> Make livable wage right out of Uni
> Decide I should learn more backend because it's useful for some of my game ideas
> Enroll in month-long certified Oracle class
> It entails some big-breasted bimbo blabbing about her daily life, talking about her midnight gym sessions, and her reciting exactly what the packet says
> She claims she's a backend developer, but you know she doesn't know fucking shit...

Jesus, I barely learned how to write a succinct MySQL query in that class. It took me doing my own shit to properly understand how the fuck UNION works...
>>
>>77549070
ex millwright here:

because it's a shitty ass job that noone wants
>>
>>77552585
Why didn't you complain to Oracle or Tweet Larry Ellison?
>>
>>77552738
Their is being a millwright and then their is being a hackwright/shoemaker...
>>
File: example.jpg (55 KB, 693x173) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
55 KB, 693x173
>>77552568

You can do your initial b with a TIG root or with 6010, it's your choice. I didn't need any tickets to get in, I joined as a 2nd year apprentice. You don't even need your B to get in as a permit, it's just that there isn't a whole lot of permit Journeyman jobs, so your B is kind of needed to get the permit jobs that are usually available.
>>
>>77551716
>h1b visas. Your time will come.

Man the last fucking thing I'm worried about is an Indian or Chink doing the work I do.

Could your even imagine a poo in the loo or Chinaman doing physical work? Hispanics, I could see. But H1B? Please don't deport me!
>>
>>77552585
>>77552764

this interests me.
>>
>tfw you just want to be an animator
>Fucking Canadians ruined the industry
>Golden age of animation is long dead

On one hand it's never been easier on the other hand it's ruined and it doesn't pay well BECAUSE OF FUCKING CANADIAN SHITS!
>>
3rd year HVAC apprentice checking in

>tfw seeing all these uni cunts from school posting about their exams

They're all literally going to end up working in real estate with 100k HECS debt
>>
>>77552817
*there
you illiterate failure

millwrighing is tedious busy work and anyone who tells you millwrighting is complicated is missing a few brain cells
>>
>>77552568

I should also mention that you don't need your CWB SMAW or any other CWB to get pressure tickets. You don't even need to be a welder to get CWB tickets i'm pretty sure. Could be wrong about that last part.
>>
File: CodeMonkey-68762_960x3601.jpg (59 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
CodeMonkey-68762_960x3601.jpg
59 KB, 960x360
>>77550025

>programmer
>skilled

Pick one.
>>
>>77552818

I guess you do the root pass with TIG and the fill is with 7018? That is what a video shows on youtube. Or you can do the root with 6010 and the fill with 7018?
>>
>>77549070
How did you get your position? Please tell me it is as easy as walking in and shaking someone's hand because if I have to fill out one more damn electronic application with a 150 question psych eval, I'm going to need a real psych eval!
>>
>>77552764

Because I can teach myself, but I had no clue where to begin. Fuck starting off with stupid edgy faggot blogs where they show you their specific problem set and how they specifically solved it with no explanation of what you could do differently for other situations.

After going through the course, I got the packet which was chalk full of examples. Spent my free time reading through it and practicing on my own. Turns out, I didn't need a relational database anyways for game development, but it was a useful skill I picked up anyways.

Now I'm teaching kids how to program mobile devices while I make my own games.
>>
>>77553068
their
TÍŸHer/
determiner
possesive pronoun: their; possesive pronoun: Their; determiner: Their

belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"her taunts had lost their power to touch him"
belonging to or associated with a person of unspecified sex.
"she heard someone blow their nose loudly"
used in titles.
"a double portrait of Their Majesties"
>>
A poor girl wants to marry
And a rich girl wants to flirt
A rich man goes to college
And a poor man goes to work
A drunkard wants another drink of wine
And a politician wants a vote
I don't want much of nothin' at all
But I will take another toke

But I ain't asking nobody for nothin'
If I can't get it on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
Ya just leave this long haired country boy alone
>>
>>77552038
What a lot of people don't mention is how some of the trades can be miserable with sporadic work even though they pay well on paper. For instance being a residential electrician is very different from an industrial electrician both in $$$ and in type and consistency of work. I know carpenters that only do commercial now because working on homes and getting stiffed and hunting for new jobs is so aggravating.

Also if you are a good programmer and you like to program you are set because any decent company will sit you in an office and keep you programming. They will even have other guys doing QA so you can keep producing. If you look and speak like Richard Stallman big fucking deal that's not important.

It's a much different story with the trades. If you are a residential plumber and you enjoy plumbing work you don't get to just go somewhere and fix stuff and leave. There's a lot of sales involved, especially with residential work so your interpersonal and customer service skills are incredibly important. You end up being more like a car salesman, building up a portfolio of customers.
>>
>>77552038
>You're literally in the top 0.1% of the pay wage, if this is actually the case.

Nope. I travel for 10-11 months per year and work a monstrous number of hours, which can range from 60-100 hours per week; at my company an 8 hour day is considered a day off.

If this makes me in the top 0.1% of millwrights then so be it, but my money comes from doing some very long hours and very hard work.
>>
If you're too stupid to go to university then yes go do a trade. Moron.
>>
>>77552931

That's because animation is fucking ARDUOUS work that most people can't stomach. I guess Canadians have found a way to turn off the feelings center of the brain so they can do mind-numbing work hours a day for little pay.
>>
>>77553068
there
TÍŸHer/
adverb
adverb: there; existential there: there

in, at, or to that place or position.
"we went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days"

Try harder next time.
>>
>>77553092

The root is either, then 7018. All the older guys say to do it in 6010, all the young rockstars say to do the TIG root. Personal preference.
>>
>>77552198
Laconic.
>>
>>77552064
>Get me on bro
What skills do you have? Can you weld, do industrial mechanics, or something else we need?
>>
File: MEQM546_9.jpg (149 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
MEQM546_9.jpg
149 KB, 863x1200
>>77549070
>rig for and signal cranes correctly

are you fucking kidding me? you poors actually consider this a "skill?"
>>
>>77549070
Journeyman tradesman are almost a dead breed that's why
>>
>>77552074
>I just work shutdowns, never new construction to be honest. Theres enough work.

Basically this. There is plenty of work doing this, but there are too few men who are able to do the work.
>>
>>77552277
lol i used to work for carpenter and i remember watching the one of them count there money and the guy made $3000 a month. mind you there's no overtime and we worked 10 hour days and drove 2 hours to work and back. that's $10 an hour in the hot blazing texas sun. shit money and only the contractors make good money.
>>
>>77553396
Hahahaha, young rockstars. "YOU SEE THAT TIG WELDPORN BRO!?!?!"
>>
>>77553328
>But I ain't asking nobody for nothin'
Fuckin bull shit stoners are always
>Hey man got a 20 so i can go pick up some more weed?
>Got any weed bro? Been 15 minutes since my last hit

>>77553363
Canadians just adopted flash and use simple methods to produce decent results but it really sucked all of the fucking life out of the end result in that everything looks the same.

Serioulsy this saturday just sit down and watch some cartoon network and notice how all the shows look the god damned same.
>>
File: Honda%20CB450T%2082.jpg (55 KB, 640x646) Image search: [Google]
Honda%20CB450T%2082.jpg
55 KB, 640x646
>>77552125

Those 80s CB series bikes sure were pretty.
>>
>>77553068
Should of stuck to being a hackwright/shoemaker maybe you could of took claim for another millwright's work that you could of been working with.
>>
>>77553902

Oh I was assuming you were talking about 3D animation, because that shit is fucking mind-melting. Hours upon hours of manipulating joints...kill me now
>>
>>77549070
basically because our educational system is geared towards producing university students, and our culture is focused on the idea that doctors, lawyers and IT personell are rich.

well, such a system produced too many chiefs and not enough Indians...
>>
>>77549070

I am thinking about going for a journeyman lineman or traffic apprenticeship program.

The military is already infested with SJW, niggers, and under-qualified personnel looking for a free ride so it's probably out of the question.

Any tips from any lineman or apprentices?
>>
>>77549570
even chem engineers took a hit recently with how shit oil has been so you are pretty forced into manufacturing industries which are garbage

t. chem engineer who went back for masters after doing pharmaceutical manufacturing for a few years
>>
File: boner can't be controlled.webm (950 KB, 758x688) Image search: [Google]
boner can't be controlled.webm
950 KB, 758x688
>>77549070
>>77549070
>>77549070
Hey OP I'm trying to get into a lineman apprenticeship.

Can you give me some tips for the interview? Or know any good sources on youtube or books where I can learn some basic electricity/industry electricity?
>>
>>77554246
Oh wow you too? Traffic one seems nice and easy but the lineman sounds like it is future proof.

What state you at?
>>
>>77554348

Voltage = Current * Resistance
V=IR

Power = Current * Voltages
P=IV
P=(I^2)*R

Power is in watts (W)
Voltages is in volts (V)
Current is in Amps (A)
Resistance is in Ohms (Omega symbol)

You're welcome.
>>
>>77554080
3d is good too but it's generally no better without motion capture.
>>
>>77554436

Southern California.

Been looking at California / Nevada joint apprenticeship training committee. Fierce competition but will keep my eyes open on it. The only thing is that they are kiked out as far as lodging fees go but when you're making good money who cares?

Besides I'm not really afraid of heights and fascinated with everything to do with electricity.
>>
>>77554348

You don't rig up electrical devices or wire with anything other than Polypropylene rope, because it doesn't hold water well and it floats on water.
>>
>>77551716
If someone can't speak English people could die on a job site.
>>
>>77549070
I've been trying to get in to refrigeration for over a year and cant get anywhere. Been doing masonry for 3 years and it's pretty gay.
>>
>>77549070
Because its not sexy and I hate working with my hands.

Former marine
Commerical diver
landscaper
irrigation installer

Hated all that shit and Im so happy to have a corporate desk job now
>>
Apprentice sparky here.
Can expect to earn 90 AUD/hr (66.45USD) here once fully licenced. how does that compare to you guys in the UK and USA?

Skilled welders are in such high demand that they will give you citizenship here if you are one.
Just kinda seems like a shit job to me personally.
>>
>>77554700
Yeah the competition for these apprenticeships is fierce.

>>77554901
I actually have an uncle in Melborne who is a sparky. I wouldn't know because of your high prices but a typical licensed electrician here makes around 30$ an hour.

The funny thing is Electrician helpers make 18$ an hour. I extremely regret not taking that helper job....
>>
>>77554348
White wire to bus bar, ground to ground, black to fuse/switch.
>>
>>77549070
how does one get into a field similar to yours?
>>
>>77551740
Yeah, that son who went to college, majored in feminist cisheteropatriarchy studies, has no job and lives in your basement.
>>
>>77555138
Thank you. I will go research it some more.
>>
>>77553096
I got my current position by having previously related experience and applying to an ad.
>>
>>77554901

It screws up your eyes and lungs.
>>
>>77554901
Can't you fuck up your eyes and respiratory system pretty easily if you choose that as a career?
>>
>>77555322
I really can't tell you what to read, you can learn about electrical theory from a physics text, especially if it is geared to electricity.

Volts, Amps, Ohms and Watts are what you probably only need to know. Capacitance and Inductance are probably not as important.
>>
File: Wallpaper 1.jpg (93 KB, 788x861) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper 1.jpg
93 KB, 788x861
>>77549070
How do I into this? I'm studying electrical engineering at uni and i keep seeing you guys talking about this. I tried looking up online but couldn't understand much, if anyone could tell me where to start looking, that'd be great guys.

I was thinking if I would be able to get some good experience from some trade school?
>>
>>77555532
I just want to sound smart for the interview. It looks like what you said, not so much electricity involved so much as wire and breaker management
>>
>>77553591
I can weld, but, I'm not certified.
>>
Pol, I'm an illegal, whats the best trade to look into, Im goin into army for citizenship
>>
>>77555701
It is still good to brush up on some of the basics. Pol/ can't be your only resource for this interview!
>>
>>77551081
Texas merchant marine here.
My sector sucks right now. Crashed with oil and is still shrinking due to flag of convenience shipping. Thinking of changing careers if I don't go foreign flag.

How I quickly and easily into your field? Got quite a bit of skills that are applicable
Can weld but not licensed can wire anything but again no license.
>>
>>77555780
Burrito maker.
>>
>>77555617
Body 9/10

Face 5/10
>>
>>77554246
No advice other than becoming a linesman is damned hard work. I wish you the best in your purists.
>>
>>77555938
Pls reply
>>77555884
>>
>>77555908
UNA PINCHE HOJA
>>
>>77555938
Is it the climbing or the hours?
>>
>>77556031
English, do you speak it?
>>
>>77549070
Honestly with my education I could probably figure out how to do your job in a couple of weeks. I'd rather have an expansive field of view than be a one trick pony
>>77549570
especially because of this
>>
File: br600_act_002.jpg (58 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
br600_act_002.jpg
58 KB, 525x349
>>77556137
>>
>>77553967
>could of

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>77555913
>>77555617
>Tattoo
Not even once
>>77552354
Is college necessary or are there boot camps/work shops with apprenticeships or some type of on job experience?
>>
>>77556250
GJ Mr. Hackwright
>>
>>77556292
I didn't even fucking notice the tattoo. Anyway, help with initial post pls?
>>
>>77552038

You will be surprised how little calculus is actually used. And a lot of what they make you do. For real jobs you need a qualitative understanding of your coursework (at least in engineering). Computers do the number crunching or there are standards you follow. Most engineers don't learn basic concepts and shit out answers for their next test. They get into a real job and have no idea how to apply what they learned from school.

And while it amazing you can solve a physics problems in 20 minutes, there is very little demand in industry to know how to do that skill. What OP does is useful and valuable and is rightfully compensated. That government statistics lumps him with inside machinists that work in fab and repair shops. He is in a very specialized subset and what he does is about average. You are right, it can be hard work, but the demand is great since people keep pushing kids to go to college.
>>
College is a waste of time. In trades you learn real skills that are needed in society.
>>
>>77552074

God help you man. I ran one 2 month turnaround and done several turnarounds myself and I hated it. Granted I wasn't getting overtime pay, but I couldn't do that day in and day out like you guys do going from place to place.
>>
>>77556438
Wish I could, but I'm a wageslave trying to escape before I hit 30.
>>
tfw family ties in the NJ and NYC carpenter and laborer unions

$60 an hour, skipped apprentice pay because of those family ties. Feels pretty good.
>>
Seriously pol what is best trade for an ilegal here in US
>>
>>77556718
Drug manufacturer.
>>
>>77550025
You seem nice - every programmer I've met has been an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>77556641
:(:(:(:(
good luck friend!
>>
>>77555388
Sounds easy. I feel like I'm already hired! Thanks for the info.
>>
>>77556718

There really isn't. Most places force you to get certifications that will verify your employment. You are stuck being a helper for trades at best.
>>
>>77556661
You filthy anti-Semite.
>>
>>77555617

>See question
>Look at flag

I am sorry m8. You won't be seeing American level wages in the UK. As an engineer, I am making 2-3x more than I would make in the UK/Europe in the US. Your government has basically killed off most industries so you have a ton of surplus labor. You will be much better off with an Electrical Engineering degree in the UK as you can leave the country much easier than a trade can. Oil and Gas services was the best way but the market isn't hiring right now.
>>
>>77554571
>forgets about power factor
>>
>>77556661
how much more minimalist can it get?
>>
>>77551716
the only people who get those are street shitters and they're too stupid and physically weak to do any physically demanding work.
>>
>>77555884
Tell me about a shit shipping season. I sail as 3rd Eng and have been off since January.
>>
>>77557309

forget about it, lets get into root mean square and all that too.
>>
>>77549070
>Got math and physics degree
>makes more than you
>40hr a week flex time
>No risk of injury or strain
>fulfilling mentally challenging work instead of repetitive garbage work
> pooinloos can't into math and physics, and you have to be a US citizen anyway, so my job is secure.
Trades are a joke, and you're trying to compare your above median trades salary with median college graduate salary. You'd know this is a shit comparison if you knew anything about distributions, but you don't because you're a retarded tradesman.
>>
>>77557788
What is your career kind stranger? Would you help a plebian with escaping poverty?
>>
>>77550025
Programming isn't inherently a skilled job. Pooinloo can do it.

But you don't get useful software by just throwing programming at it. That's some skill.
>>
>>77549070
http://www.kbim.ab.ca/

Picture related?
>>
>>77557788
http://rew-online.com/2012/08/31/carpenters-union-okays-200000-a-year-pay-deal/

try again
>>
>>77557788
At least op gave informative replies, why you college poofters so smug?
>>
>>77549070
>Men make up the majority of Millwrights in the United States, and the nationwide average salary in this area lies in the neighborhood of $22.63 per hour.

You're full of shit.
>>
Would you guys recommend switching from Accounting to being an electrician?
>>
>>77560480
He said his hours are pretty insane with occasional 20 hour days. Seems like he's just working himself ragged. Op never provided hourly wage to my knowledge.
>>
>>77549070
journeymen need engineers?
>>
>>77549070
>journeyman millwright

As of May 2011, journeymen millwrights earned a mean $24.35 per hour or $50,650 per year according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, the lowest paid 10 percent earned $15.12 per hour or $31,440 per year, or under. The best paid 10 percent made a minimum of $35 an hour or $72,800 per year.

Why are you lying like this.
>>
>>77562529

Both are pretty good. Accounting is a safe bet. It depends on the work environment you want.
>>
>>77560480

The manufacturing sector usually lowers this down some. If he is in field commissioning or oil and gas, then that rate is fairly average. The machinists I work with easily clear $100k/year. Average is $150k at my facility.
>>
>>77556833
more skill = more of an insufferable cunt to you
this guy's competition are pajeets so obviously, there's a pattern here
>>
>>77551837
Their work is shit. Takes 5 of them to do the job of one American. But they are cheap.
>>
>>77552114
Vet here as well. Those comfy desk jobs usually pay shit. OP is right, trade skills are best yiel.

I am a nurse/RN in nurse practitioner school now. That is my comfy job. 120k on average.
>>
>>77562653

If you are in petrochem, this is average. Good luck getting in though. There is very low turnover as the pay is great.
>>
>>77557788
I got a math & physics major with minor in chem. Didn't see many oppurtunities or well paying jobs.

Got mech eng in manufacturing an dautomation. 90k starting without P.Eng 150k as soon as you get P. Eng. With promise of overtime, bonuses and pay raises
>>
>>77550025

yeah, programming is fucking retarded
>>
>>77549070

what scares me is being attached to some job for all eternity

sometimes i just want to fuck work off for 3 months, or even 6months or a few years and just jump back in whenever i feel like it

can a master millwright do this?
>>
>>77558917
>public union workers
>artificially-inflated wages
>>
>>77562954
>overtime
>engineer
I have bad news.
>>
>>77549070
Probably because trades are a lot harder to get into especially if you're a bit of a directionless hippy which many kids today are.

College/uni has direction and career path and yes you're right often it's not a skill you're learning but rather a set of tools that allow you to learn to think and learn for yourself. With a trade there's no guaranteed starting point, you often need to know someone willing to sacrifice their time to pass on that knowledge, I know people who's fathers are mechanics and will teach their sons and pass the trade on which is great but not many people have that opportunity, in the real world those kind of investments are bad because once you've passed on the trade to somoene there's no way of knowing if that person will stick around to add value to your business or simply bugger off.
>>
>>77552114
I'm 61 and sitting in a room with 2 other millwrights. I have been a journeyman since 1980. My body isn't broken down because I am not a lazy fuck.
>>
>>77563843
Many of us directionless hippies want help and would stick around, but the potential mentors think we'd all bugger off. The vicious cycle continues.
I do have a buddy who is paying 40k for automotive training, but he is already learning on the job and getting paid 18 an hour. So maybe the direction costs more money now.
>>
File: 1464924942228.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1464924942228.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
>>77549070
>millwright

So you based your entire career and livelihood on an Obama meme?
>>
File: 1456721863250.jpg (19 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456721863250.jpg
19 KB, 540x540
>>77567890
Get
>>
>>77549070
Neat, I'm looking to get into a trade. I'm sick of office work.
>>
>>77549416
Vote republican, bitch about "others", and get looked down upon for not being educated + being a racist
>>
File: 1463908572518.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1463908572518.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>Finish College, studying IT.
>No jobs except callcenter work.
>Do IT they said.

And if i want to advance i'd probably have to go the uni and do several classes, too bad i'm a dumbass, should've just studied tech.
>>
>>77552277
kek confirmed carpenter jesus
>>
thinking about doing diesel mechanic school or go and get as many certs as i can on heavy equipment operation.
what should I do?
both industries go hand in hand and oilfield/construction here is doing pretty damn good so work would be about the same.
I'm thinking doing operating since its cheaper to get into (cheaper schools and easier to get into since everyone is looking for anybody who can move some sticks)
I don't know, /pol/. career is really a non-issue for now, I just need solid money before the jews come to break my legs
>>
>>77552114
This is actually what I hear from most trades people. I knew a guy who was a carpenter making 90k a year until he threw out his back. Now he's working for peanuts. "It's a young man's game" he told me. All the guys that work these shit jobs are horrified of their bodies breaking down as they get older because it happened to their parents and they know it will happen to them. This is why people go to college.
>>
>>77553360
I'm a millwright and I also went to university. University is boring. Regurgitate the same old crap and get a b+. No problem solving involved. Millwright is heavy on math and physics. Where else can I get to use a sledgehammer and a lazer on the same job? I also speak French and German. My hobbies are gardening and music. Sucks to be you.
>>
Going into college this semester with the intent of engineering and physics majors, plans on the side to start getting pilot licenses and welding experiences, best of both worlds, feels comfy af
>>
>>77549070

>tfw I speak fluent French, am good at calculus, and know Monet well

I fell for the "major in what you love" meme.
>>
>>77549070
Great keep up the good work. Your taxes are need for net bus and EBT cards plus all the single moms. Put some overtime in also for my Medicade too I need more level drugs at your expense.
>>
>>77565165
not sure if b8
>>
I've been an OOP programmer for a while, but not having a formal education I never studied algorithms and data structures.

Just got into the CLRS book. is this going to make me a better programmer?
>>
File: 1466110691345.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1466110691345.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
> Left school straight into merchant navy engineering apprenticeship, now qualified to sail as an engineer on any vessel - salary is around 130-180 GBP a day
> Going to university this fall to study chemical engineering to get comfy consultancy job in oil & gas when it picks back up
> Have security of my apprenticeship should I drop out/the job market dry up

Don't fall for the common jew thinking you have to choose either, I know people who apprenticed straight out of school and many earn about 1500 a month after tax - I also know people who went to university and are now waiters and retail assistants.
>>
>>77551454

>Migros

that's Swiss
>>
>>77549070
Because nobody ever explained that to me as a kid, nobody promotes trade schools, and even now all the push is for college fags who code or for more fucking nurses. Trade schools might as well be some secret society. Do you have a secret handshake? Sure I would have rather done real labor all my life than be a wagecuck running around trying to find an employer willing to take me on for shit wages. But society wants slaves. They value you enough to pay you, but they value us enough to make millions or even billions of us and ignore whatever potential we may have had as human beings. We're the foundation of society... the slaves. Everything else comes after.
>>
>>77558682
whats a skilled job then lmao
software engineering
and electrical engineering are the hardest programs to get into at any given university so whats skilled????????
>>
>>77549570
This
>>
>>77564358
Well yes you're right there's less trust in a globalized society, that kind of trust really came from small local communities, if you live in a fairly remote or rural area you'd probably find an apprentice-like job in the area such as working for a mechanic you knew would be significantly easier because there's way more social trust there. It doesn't work in the big city with aggressive competition.

Things are different even from when I was a kid and I'm 32, there was still a fair few apprenticeships when I was coming up although even then they were heavily in decline.

I dropped out of uni after 2 years doing electronic engineering and went into IT instead, I did a really short college course in systems administration and then got a 2 week unpaid placement with a local business and it's only 12 years later and I'm an IT director in an international digital media business. I think if you're smart, you'll do well no matter education or placement but you need to put in the work and prove yourself. And be smart, learn free market economics, learn how to provide value to other people and solve problems for people.

Today I actually get to hire people for my department and should I need a jnr (i've not yet needed one) I'd almost certainly offer up a kind of unpaid work experience thing, or maybe min wage for like 1-2 weeks, see who can do the job and hire them off that. Loads of young people today scoff at the idea of doing work for free or low pay but while you're unproven skill wise you're a risk and a great way to mitigate that is to show someone how reliable and dedicate you are. So anyone looking for a trade path don't stick your nose up at working short amounts of time for free, and if you do, give it your all (get there early, leave late, take on as much responsibility as possible, keep learning on you own time, etc)
>>
>>77549070
It wasn't even told to us as an option. It was college or retail employment.
>>
>>77549070
post your 1098 faggot
>>
>>77566404
1099 I mean.
>>
I run my own HVAC business and after putting what we pull in back into the business, I bring home $140,000 a year roughly give or take 10,000 +/-.

When your AC stops working in summer, people will shell out $150 per hour to get it fixed without question.
>>
>>77565756
so what makes some people earn so much more? are they just bullshittng?

almost no one I know has an actual job tha isn't some barely above min wage shit

it seems like it's all luck and preferential distribution to people with connections
>>
>>77549070
>No one cares if you can do integral calculus, speak French, or understand the intricacies of what ever the fuck Monet painted

Lol I did that shit HS, if that's what you do in US unis then I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>77549070
>No one cares if you can do integral calculus,
Yess unles you want to do manual labour till the rest of your life
>speak French,
Nowing +1 language is a good thing regardles of employment
>or understand the intricacies of what ever the fuck Monet painted.
That's just basic cultural knowledge

Blue collar work is needed now, but most of it will be useles in the coming 3 industrial revulotion
>>
>>77550025
>Poolinloo everywhere
Of your work can be replaced by pooinloo, you deserve to be put aside
>>
>>77562820
Oil and gas has fired most if its contractors. The chances that someone is making over twice the average salary in his field, consistently, are far lower than someone being full of shit on /pol/.
>>
>>77549070
Most college kids are adverse to the thought of putting in physical effort for money
>>
>>77567262
Szervusz uram. I am learning Hungarian. May I practice with you?
>>
>>77566944
They're lying through their teeth. Blue collar types do this a lot; you would hear oilfield workers tell everyone they were pulling in 120k/year, when the reality was they were making about 50k. They would make threads on here along the same lines: "Don't go to college! Book learnin is fer suckers!" They're overcompensating.

t. Petroleum engineer in nature steamfloods. Still employed. 114k/year base with 20% incentive.
>>
>Controls Engineer for two years
>Would honestly rather be a field technician/test engineer

The funny thing is, it wouldn't even be a pay cut. In my field, engineers only make crazy money if they go into management, and fuck that.
>>
>>77569669
Természetesen, miért tanulsz magyarul?
Also you can come here if you want to >>>/int/60897516
>>
>>77551454
>Migros
>America
>>
I've got 10k saved up and looking to get into a trade. Which one should I do?
>>
>>77570852
none
get a gender studies degree
>>
>>77553902
How much of modern cartoons being 'arr rook same' is actually down to flash and how much is down to studios trying to copy incredibly successful shows like Adventure Time or what have you? Surely an awful lot of it is down to the art style rather than the tools used?
>>
>>77551903

It can be done, british gas are taking on thousands for smart metering at the mo, its not sustainable but once you are in the industry you are laughing.
>>
>>77552585
> It entails some big-breasted bimbo blabbing about her daily life, talking about her midnight gym sessions, and her reciting exactly what the packet says

did you fuck her
>>
>>77549070
Poorfag here. They cover tuition and pay me 6K a year just to show up and get a 2.5 gpa.
>>
>>77552038

Actually for people on here most trades are easy, and going around all day job to job is not bad.

Trades are full of fucking imbeciles because most turn their nose up. If you are smart and you become a plumber/sparky ect you are fucking made. The competition will be useless and setting up on your own is relativly easy.
>>
>>77549070
I agree the masses should be going to a trade school instead of a college.
>>
File: c9ac0e84bd[1].png (68 KB, 234x210) Image search: [Google]
c9ac0e84bd[1].png
68 KB, 234x210
>>77549070

>millwright

Man fuck being a millwright, I'd rather be an electrician at my assembly plant.
Millwrights do all the fucking work and electricians just restart computers.

While they get paid more. So what the fuck?
>>
Most kids aren't taught anything about trades, but instead "You must go to college or you'll be nothing in life!" ...Kinda falls back on Jewry as usual.
>>
>>77551837
Agreed. Also find a niche, like Ruby on Rails or Clojure that will allow you to command a higher wage.
>>
> Have friend go into electric worker union.
> Great pay and payed to learn.
> Makes more than me for a year.
> Suddenly no more work.
> Friend not even allowed to look for non-union work.
> Eventually has to drop it altogether or starve to death after a year on unemployment.

Good meme.
>>
As a builder I actually like blue collar work, I'm also working part time on my college degree.
>>
>>77566944

Depends on your trade really and how hard/long your willing to work. My brother is a coded welder who is now a subsea welder and he earns 150K+ a year.

I also know machinists who work 12 hour days and only take one day off per fortnight and they all are in the 60K region - but that's because they are willing to work hard and have no social life, generally single guys who are looking to make as much bank as possible to invest it then sit back at 40 and work contracts whenever they feel like it.

My trade pays well because it's demanding work in a hot engine room on a ship thousands of miles from civilization with limited facilities usually with eastern Europeans.
>>
>>77572754
>joining a union
your 'friend' is communist scum
>>
>>77550025
Lots of poos in loo do programming and IT. Not a lot of them... if at all are Millwrights like OP.
>>
I made $110k last year before bonuses but after taxes at my Ford plant because we worked 50 hours every week and had "super" saturdays and sundays.
Which are just 20 more hours.
Went 7 weeks of 70 hour weeks.

After bonuses I figure it's close to $125k
>>
>>77572993
I went half a year working at an average of 100hours pw in Britain at scaffolding. Life was hell, but somewhat decent money.
>>
File: 2013-04-23.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-23.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>77549570
>fear of automation
Good thing I went to trade school for Robotics.
>>
>>77572754
sounds like bullshit im in the ibew and i do sude work all the time. no rules that say you cant. i just cant do work for competing private companies but i do residential wiring all the time
>>
>>77565756
>many earn about 1500 a month after tax
>implying it's low

I'd take 1500 GBP after tax. It's like 2100+ euro.
Holy shit you guys are spoiled.

t. trade + college diploma
>>
>>77573450
>Robotics
>Trade

You might want to ask for a refund
>>
>>77575246
How isn't it? You sound like the one who needs a refund
>>
>>77572874
> usually with eastern Europeans.

Sounds awful.
>>
>>77573697

Nah it's not bullshit. I never cared that much to find out the ins and outs but he was on unemployment between any two gigs which would typically last a month but there was actually no way to tell.

Eventually it got to a point where his unemployment ran out and he had no clue if or when another gig would ever come.

Stopped talking to the but think they went back to school so in the end he basically just waisted his own time.
>>
>>77549070
Oy vey - golden pasta from 2ch. It can be serious, right?
>>
poker is the only job i'll ever have unless there's some other way i can make money while masturbating in my home without anyone else watching

i can't even be bothered to wake up a certain time of day, idk how u guys do real jobs
>>
>>77549070
Shhh, let them suffer and rack up insane amounts of debt. I don't want these retards faging up the blue collar jobs.
>>
>>77575246
>>77575391
>certified to operate/maintain Fanuc robots (Google them)
>certified to weld
>haz-mat certified
>can program plcs
>can make circuit boards
>soldering pro
>wiring knowledge
>motor knowledge
>hydrolic knowledge
>built a 3D printer
>all from 2 years of school
>not a trade
>>
File: 1466159849910.jpg (37 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1466159849910.jpg
37 KB, 1000x1414
>>77556661
>>77557474
My one just now.
>>
File: 1451777741797.png (2 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1451777741797.png
2 KB, 375x500
>>77576007
>>
File: 1457310042212.png (217 KB, 525x409) Image search: [Google]
1457310042212.png
217 KB, 525x409
I've been working the same shitty job for almost 4 years and I'm ready to fucking explode because there's no escape. All my friends are trapped as well, drugs are rampant in this area because so too is 95% of all people here trapped in an inescapable hell because everything is over-saturated, expensive, pointless. Good thing guns are also rampant.
>>
I'm too scared to commit myself to one or a few skills. That means I'll spend my entire life learning and then doing that very specific thing. What if I can't find work? What if I don't like it? What if I find out about something cooler only after it's too late? What if I want more time to myself than a company would allow?

Too many dangerous unknowns to commit my life to something, if I didn't have a burning passion for it at birth.
>>
>>77549070
this is actually a big problem here, shortage on blue collar works, especially we need craftsmen.
Millenials are weak as fuck for physical jobs, and lack determination too. They leave our country as soon as possible.
And lets be honest this is your fault. American leftism and democracy dazzles young people, pumps them with false promises, and chases away every single traditional idea and peopel who want to be artisans.
People here would puke out disgust if you would force them into multiculturalism and other leftie bullshit.

For the bloody fuck your college graduates don't even know their own gender, how do you want to teach values to these people?
>>
>>77558917
>Trades are a joke, and you're **trying to compare your above median trades salary with median college graduate salary. You'd know this is a shit comparison if you knew anything about distributions, but you don't because you're a retarded tradesman.**

Literally just proved his point.

Personally, I don't have anything against tradesman. if you can make a living then more power to you.
>>
>>77549070
Anyone here a welder cause i'm gonna go to college in the fall and get the course that it covers all the main types of welding. Is it a good job.
.t dallas
>>
>>77552114

Any tradesman that hasn't progressed to at least middle management by that age is doomed anyways.

Good on, OP. I've been in my trade for almost 10 years now (29) and I'm managing my own department now. Don't get me wrong, I still have to turn a screwdriver every day but my typical day is shifting more from physical work to managing projects, spec writing, etc. My dream job would be to run the same type of department at the college close to my house; then I'd have it fucking made. Top pay, top benefits, and a fucking 10 minute commute. I'm watching the job postings like a hawk.
>>
>>77549070
Electrician here in southern Ontario work is scarce and pay is shit unless your in a union and again even their the work is scarce
>>
>>77577249

Are you sure that the reason for lack of craftsmen is
>American leftism and democracy

and not shitty wages? Of course people will opt out, if the payment is like 2-3 times lower than in Germany or 4-5 times lower than in Norway/Denmark/UK.
Or wages in Slovakia have already caught up with the wages in Western Europe?
>>
>>77552022

Good luck. I started out in access control and then learned locksmithing. Not just keys and door hardware but actually installing frames and doors as well. My job title has access control in it but I essentially handle anything involved with a door.

If I were you I would focus on learning both worlds because you see a lot of one or the other in the industry. People proficient at both aren't that ubiquitous and when you find them they're usually working for themselves for obvious reasons. In other words, if you're desperate for work, you won't have a problem finding it. And if you're looking for a better opportunity, you won't have a problem finding it - but you might have to wait for the right job to show up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.