[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ching chong here. why do you guys hate me and constantly make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 5424242352.jpg (14 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
5424242352.jpg
14 KB, 350x200
ching chong here.

why do you guys hate me and constantly make fun of my masculinity with "muh dick" jokes. Sorry that I don't consider masculinity to be making loud noises and being an autistic shit for brains. Our culture is just more reserved and we believe that masculinity should be expressed in an introverted manner.

I hate muslims and niggers as much as you do and we don't commit any crimes or demand preferential treatment. In fact the left doesn't know what to do with us either.

is it because you hate white women so much that you go for WMAF relationships? I mean go ahead, we have the numbers to dilute your genes, but why do you always talk shit and make fun of us behind our backs, especially when you see AMWF? I don't personally care about WMAF, but it's when they constantly insult and compare me to white men that I'm somehow more "pathethic" and "weak" than the beta tier trash of whites.
>>
>>77468899

you lack a soul
>>
Can't get laid m8?
>>
>>77468899
There are many stormfags here, don't listen to them.

Most people here like East Asians.
>>
>>77468899

two pair!
let it go bro. it's just banter.
join in the stereotyping and racism!
you'll have a lot more fun

t. fat burger on disability
>>
File: Manlet.webm (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.webm
1 MB, 853x480
You must be taller than 1,80m to post here.
>>
>>77468952
Well yes, mainland Chinese are known to be like that

and it's true, all they do is work. Men live their lives knowing that they are just statistics on a page because the majority of them will never reproduce and the planet doesn't give a shit if they do or not.

Why should they care about anything? Han Chinese males are the most ethnically disposable group on the planet, if we aren't being killed by natural disasters or japanese, we are droning on and working.
>>
Asians are alright. The chink down at the Chinese is a nice chap.
>>
>>77469074
we are shorter on average because we don't eat genetically modified meat laced with growth hormones

the immigrants who were born in north america tend to be taller than those from mainland china though for that reason.
>>
>>77469054
We like most east asians but mainland chinese. Well even asians hate mainland chinese. maybe because they lack a soul and cook animals alive with motor/gutter oil and consider it a magical medicine for potency.
>>
>>77468899
You are cool bro. Don't listen these white trash idiots with their muh dick-arguments. Pol is broken.
>>
Op is an anime character
>>
>>77468899
Asians are great, but stick to your own countries. I will gladly give the Americanized chinks Cascadia. You guys will literally enrich any country you are in.
>>
>>77469455
Op is a vampire trying to suck our good memes
>and
>>
>>77468899
Hi Asian person,

Unfortunately there are some people here who dislike all non-whites.

I consider myself more enlightened. East Asian diaspora in my country are fine citizens who contribute to the economy, are very civilised and law abiding and are often good lads.

I do not mind Asian guys dating white women at all. I only get pissed off it's a black or someone who dislikes white people in general who is trying to "get back at them".

I think the only people who feel the need to consistently me little Asian guys are ones who feel so emasculated by blacks (via Jewish proaganda) that they can't even mentally resist it or fight back and take out their frustration on Asians.

I hope that more of you guys don't join leftism.
Remember that doing so will require you to put niggers' interests before yours. Just look at that Facebook page " love life of an Asian guy" . He is constantly fellating black people, moaning how black people have it so hard and Asians need to do more for them. That is what leftism will look like for Asians .

Let's be honest, we'd both prefer to live in each other's neighbourhoods rather than blacks.
>>
>>77468899
I hate you because you kill a whole rhinoceros to take a horn that will NOT make your one inch pecker any bigger. Nothing will make your dick any bigger you poaching fucking shovel face.
>>
>>77468899
Why do you degrade your masculinity by seeking the approval of people you believe dislike you?

Assuming /pol/ actually does disrespect Asians and is not all in your cucked head, whining about it isn't going make everyone change their minds and think you're a real man.

Cuck.
>>
>>77469165
If it's any consolence, I see more happy young Chinese couples holding hands and wheeling their babies around than just about any other demographic. Only the Jews seem to be making more kids this days.

But as you know there's a cultural difference. Bantz, pissing contests, etc. are just part of our culture and how we develop trust.
>>
Honestly, I dislike anybody with a victim complex. Asians are fucking based in general. The dick jokes are just jokes unlike poo in loo.
>>
>>77468899
You have a masculinity fairy boy?
>>
File: 1460170900821.jpg (88 KB, 799x639) Image search: [Google]
1460170900821.jpg
88 KB, 799x639
>>77468899

Why is it that east asians are so preoccupied with what other people think about their masculinity?

I mean come on bro, it is what it is and all you can do is make the best of your situation. Just ignore the jokes in the locker room and go do some tai chi and drink some tiger penis tea or whatever it is you people do.
>>
>>77468899
I don't hate asians. They're among the few races that actually have enough intelligence to be what we call a human.
>>
>>77468899

We don't like you because on average, western Asians are pragmatic, untrustworthy, and like Jews play the minority card when it suits them, such as getting into schools and obtaining scholarships.

You are literally colonizers, you ran away from your countries to parasitize ours, or you fled your countries instead of staying and fighting to fix them.

I grew up around Chinese Buddhists, and they're supposed to be better than average, but all I saw were pragmatic, emotionally immature copperheads along advantage of the kindness of white people whenever possible, charging ridiculous prices for the local businesses they opened, and generally being exclusive shitters who never learn the language.
>>
i love ordering chinese. some of the best food you can eat, so going by that i'd say they're pretty great
>>
>>77468899
>I don't personally care about WMAF, but it's when they constantly insult and compare me to white men that I'm somehow more "pathethic" and "weak" than the beta tier trash of whites.

i think what most whiteys say about you yellows is that you are soulless and intelligent with small dicks.

its just the small dicks that sound bad.
as for the weakness, you dont see a lot of yellows bulking up (muh roids). some would have muscles but are more on the lean side. Also, whether you would accept it or not, compared to white male, yellows look effeminate (re: kpop i know youre not korean, but there are many similarities in the eyes of whities).

bottomline :
if you had a fist fight with a whitey, there is a big possibility you would not lose. so why be bothered? not beta because you would eventually inherit a family business and you have the best grades in school, so yeah. nothing to be upset about.
>>
>>77470175
/thread

Its the victim complex that makes you hated.
>>
>>77470450
>who never learn the language
That's so key. I never really cared much until they stopped caring about being able to speak English. I don't care if it's broken English, but why even come here if you don't even want to learn the language?

>you dont see a lot of yellows bulking up
I do. For as many little waifs as there are, there are plenty who carry some decent muscle around for their frames. Actually it's becoming increasingly common to cross paths with one that's kind of a big guy even for an American.
>>
Asians a bro tier. Just not mainland China savages who are akin to blacks.

You are our poor eye-sighted small dicked cousins and we prefer you to most others.

The partnership between our races has lead to the golden age of technology we live in today. Without the sweatshop labour you provide the global economy would tank.
>>
>>77468899
Look here canuck why do you ABCS always dickride white people so much they are the biggest hypocrites and the most insecure people on this planet.
>>
>>77471103
whats wrong with mainlanders? they seem qt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1newzErIAo
Though mind you, I've never interacted with one since the tourists stick to them self's.
>>
>>77469074
>yfw im 180 cm
>yfw asian

step aside hans, chang long wang here to show the fine women of europe what they've been missing their entire lives ;)
>>
>>77468899
Non confrontational behaviour make asians look like beta cowards.

In most of West, if someone insult you it's expected you to insult him again, no accept it and leave the place quietly to not start a fight.

Theres the thing that most asians do not have a manly body at all. Too skinny, too short
>>
>>77469165
>if we aren't being killed by natural disasters or japanese
>or japanese
fucking lmao. the nationalists during ww2 killed more than the japs did when they intentionally flooded the yellow river to stop the jap advance. today it's still the most deadly man made environmental disaster. then the communists back stabbed the nationalists who were weakened by fighting and took over the country. the only thing china is good at is killing itself
>>
>>77469712
I don't know about you but in North America, African immigrants have disproptionately higher jobs in STEM fields and higher academic success
>>
>>77470175
>Muh dick
>Heheh relax white boi

I have said this before but /pol/acks are niggers.

>Da joos holding a white man down
>>
File: 1465602759835.jpg (66 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1465602759835.jpg
66 KB, 640x714
>>77468899
I'll tell you something you really don't want but should hear. Asians spend a lot more time thinking and talking about whites than vice versa.
>>
>>77468899
You're buying into the paranoia and ravings of r/asianmasculinity.

Asians are bro tier, and there is absolutely no reason why whites and Asians can't get along.
>>
>>77468899

ching chong ping pong, neat dubs but wee wong
>>
>>77472632
any people that fall victim to communism are inherently inferior and not worth getting along with
>>
Fuck WMAF degenerate race mixers
>>
>>77470676
the whole effeminate look is supposed to be a hyper masculine thing in post moden asian culture where you are masculine because you are quiet,stoic and affectionate, and because at any time you can destroy anyone in a "real fight" but choose not to because you are conserved.

White people make loud noises and think picking fights and fucking random whores is the epitome of masculinity
>>
File: 1443111015035.jpg (159 KB, 658x509) Image search: [Google]
1443111015035.jpg
159 KB, 658x509
>>77468899
>>
>>77471575
we give zero shits about whites, but if we have to share this planet, then you are the better alternative.

I support white nationalism because I want a strong white society to tank jews and muslims for me.
>>
>>77472036
or perhaps BRmoney, your society full of subhuman monkeys and diluted mulatos is flawed

and we don't generally pick fights because it's idiotic.

If someone does insult me I will fight back, but our society is built from the ground up that no one just goes around picking fights.
>>
>>77469074
>mfw black
>mfw 1.6m
BBC was a lie.
>>
>>77472831

>victims to communism

ur next ameribro
>>
>>77468899
If it is any help, most friends of mine think Asians are super sexy.
>>
>>77471844
180cm is still pretty small for a man.
>>
>talk shit about asians

only flip gooks and vietfuckingshits
>>
>>77472682
shouldn't you go be bleaching your skin
>>
S A G E
>>
>>77473365

Viets are likely to be ally in next cold war with china
>>
>>77473145
Do you have an inferiority complex or something?
>picking fights
Literally ghetto trash behavior.
>>
>>77473388
>shouldn't you go be bleaching your skin

Take the dog off your mouth when you speak.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.