[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit - Conquest of Ipsos edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15
File: hrhthrt.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hrhthrt.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
New even phone polls give leave the advantage.

>In a dramatic turnaround since May, some 53 per cent now want to leave and 47 per cent want to stay, excluding don’t knows.

It is the first time since David Cameron pledged the referendum in January 2013 that Vote Leave have come out ahead in the respected monthly Ipsos MORI telephone survey, which is exclusive to the Evening Standard.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-most-brits-do-want-to-leave-one-week-to-go-before-eu-referendum-vote-a3273141.html
>>
Great. Seems like Europe won't have to pull that ball and chain much longer.

Remember : if you're a Brit who likes the idea of a functional European union, the best thing you can do is to vote leave.
>>
>inb4 Swiss and Brussel's shitposters.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just got this lads. Kek.

Anyone contacted their local leave rep?
>>
>>77456024
I got the 'don't let farage speak for you' one
>>
The German Lügenpresse is going APESHIT. Our elites are pushing all the panic buttons, begging any expert that's worth giving two shits about to say something that might help them rile up the German public against Eurosceptics. I've never seen anything like this. This is the beginning. Tell your fellow Brexiters how mad the Euro-loving, refugees-welcoming German money elite has gotten lately. You're doing God's work. DO NOT VOTE REMAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!
>>
>>77457116
Any chance of a German awakening, I'm pretty sure Netherlands/France are having there referendums next but you guys get propaganda spoon fed to you like nothing I've ever seen
>>
File: 1390085894585.png (29 KB, 712x526) Image search: [Google]
1390085894585.png
29 KB, 712x526
>yfw junker is expected to intervene next week
>>
>tfw just voted to leave twice in proxy postal votes
>tfw voting leave again next week
>>
>>77457389
The resulting crash of the EU would be utterly impossible to hide.
Heads will roll when it does, and it's not too difficult to realise that Merkel being Merkel was a significant factor in causing the crash.
>>
>>77457389
50% of germans dont like the e.u. as of this year
>>
>>77457116
Yeah, it's pretty funny to watch them flip their shit.
I'm kind of sad that the Leave camp wants to remain till 2020 to negotiate new deals before they leave, I would have enjoyed to see Merkel & Co get fucked next week.

On the other hand, the whole propaganda is the perfect example why the EU is failing. I have yet to see a single statement that was not just "muh economy". First of all, you don't need the EU for that, the EEC was sufficient.
And second of all, it shows that our politicians don't understand that a country is not a company. They view all of these topics solely through the economic goggles, not once have I seen them mention any of the other points which are just as important for a country.
>>
>>77457389
Ready to shill for Swexit 100% here if the debate ever happens in this cuck nation.

Have been following the debate closely in the UK so it won't be hard to defeat the EU retards here, who are even ore stupid than UK progressives.
>>
>>77457389
Ready to shill for Swexit 100% here if the debate ever happens in this cuck nation.

Have been following the debate closely in the UK so it won't be hard to defeat the EU retards here, who are even more stupid than UK progressives.
>>
>>77457596
Even our media admits that it was pretty much solely Merkel's fault. I've already seen multiple articles pointing out that the Brits have always been skeptic of the EU (and also labeling that as a good thing btw, because it worked as counterbalance to the delusion everywhere else), but what really broke the camels back was Merkel flooding Europe with millions of illegal immigrants against the explicit wishes of everyone else. It was the perfect example for how dangerous the EU is and that no advantage it might possibly provide could make up for the downsides.
>>
Lads it's 1 week today

Are we ready?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 630x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 630x885
>>77457389
Hopefully we can have a noxit too. Fuck the fucking EÖS agreement.

Godspeed you! Brit emperors.
We're all counting on you.
>>
>>77459007
England expects every man to do his duty
>>
>>77457939
well that's because there are none.

It solely concerns money because basically, every program in everything ever is run by money, and that money comes from people's and company's taxes, which is why one of the primary concerns of EU Inc. is that those companies which employ their people run well.

Anything hindering the companies will lead to liquidity problems, which then leads to the management deciding "ugh, we can do this somehow with less people" and thus fire people AND in some cases fail to do their thing without them, leading to further failure and some times bancrupcy.

I mean, fuck it, I am for Brexit to just see all this shit topple because my job is stable. We are providing IT to our own labs which check food everywhere in the world for all kinds of stuff.
>>
What happens if the UK votes to leave? Massive continental butthurt or what?
>>
>>77459007
Already enlisted back in May for frontline infantry. Told recruitment officer I wanted to join the army "to protect my host country (born here, but second gen Spanish immigrant) from the EU backlash post brexit."

Are you ready?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>77459007
indeed

who /comfy/ here
>>
>>77460396
Because stuff like violent crime or not living in little Istanbul is not relevant?

They are willing to take both of that without a second thought as long as they can somehow make a profit from it. For a company that might be okay, for a government it is not.
>>
Happening:

now even Survation has Brexit ahead

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 45% (+7)
(via Survation, phone / 15 Jun)

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/743397909832556544
>>
>>77460530
We don't have to deal with politicians hiding behind "muh EU" to escape enacting policies the public wants, we can basically hold them accountable for all their actions now and have full control on matters.

But more importantly than that, yes, widespread continental butthurt.
>>
File: 1465655796268.png (113 KB, 1884x770) Image search: [Google]
1465655796268.png
113 KB, 1884x770
it will be
45% leave
55% remain
as always.
>>
>>77461526
Top kek that fucking pic related.
>>
LADS, Ireland here, as in the whole island.

There's talk round these parts of a return of customs and border controls between >North and South.

What do?
>>
>>77462262
Stop driving AKs into Londonderry.
>>
Anybody else will be rushing to the bank to change the Euros into Dollars if the Brexit happens?
>>
Still undecided here.

Might not even make my mind up before 23rd and might just spoil my ballot or leave it blank.

Do something nice for me and I might just vote leave for you guys.
>>
>>77462262
free movement between britain and ireland existed before the EU. the treaties and shit are seperate from the EU.

Also you got any Former NRA loving uncles?
Just asking in case remain rigs the vote.
>>
>>77462397
Send me a Mont Blonc 149 for 50 bucks
>>
Has anyone seen the Google analytics for this recently?
>https://www.google.co.uk/trends/story/GB_cu_EoBj9FIBAAAj9M_en
Leave has a big internet search presence.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 320x180
>>77461526
Fucking KEK lad that pic
>>
File: RestoreTheEmpire (Medium).jpg (221 KB, 768x1358) Image search: [Google]
RestoreTheEmpire (Medium).jpg
221 KB, 768x1358
C'mon lads we can do it.
>>
A lot of my friends are leftists shits.
Need a dank Farage meme to post on Facebook on the 24th for maximum jimmie rustlement.
>>
Hotel Patel killed in this debate. I used to like Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5L41hdybI
>>
>>77457588
Can I have one of them? They never bothered to send me my postal vote here. Damn cucks
>>
File: Enoch Powell Was so Right.jpg (12 KB, 124x76) Image search: [Google]
Enoch Powell Was so Right.jpg
12 KB, 124x76
>>77462670
You better use more permanent ink than that lad, and good luck.
>>
File: 1461749032991.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
1461749032991.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
>>77460573
good lad
>>
>>77461001
you mean, for any _sane_ or _credible_ government.

EU is completely directed by either Israel, the USA or some other NWO crooks, because politically not much happens in Brussels.

And most sovereign countries would've responded much more different to all this refugee shit. Without the USA around, Germany would've just build walls or something.
>>
File: index.png (90 KB, 753x745) Image search: [Google]
index.png
90 KB, 753x745
I made this because I was bored, r8
>>
File: EU Greece refugees.jpg (61 KB, 604x410) Image search: [Google]
EU Greece refugees.jpg
61 KB, 604x410
>>77453735

Don't listen to the Canuck bomber for Project Fear from the bank of England. We can do this and thrive! #Brexit
>>
File: 1389588695114.png (253 KB, 621x632) Image search: [Google]
1389588695114.png
253 KB, 621x632
>>77464611
>tfw you will never blockade an entire continent aboard the HMS Farage.
M8s...
>>
File: Communsim Flowchart.png (22 KB, 303x363) Image search: [Google]
Communsim Flowchart.png
22 KB, 303x363
>>77464611
I made something similar a while back.
>>
>>77464611
>The British navy begins blockading the continent

It's 2016 not 1816. The EU is not even in a position currently where it could threaten military action.

I think a more likely alternative is

>Britain leaves
>Europhile Conservative and Labour MPs block any attempt to legislate the UK leaving the EU
>The issue drags along until 2020
>Due to infighting the Conservatives lose their majority
>Lib Dems are invited back into government
>Brexit is blocked for a further five years
>>
This is your PM David here.

Hello guys what's up? Remember to vote remain. We are stronger together. Voting to leave will decimate the economy and put us at the brink of war.
>>
I am curious about the west.

Why are you guys standing against establishment? Why only do it now instead of a long time ago which it should've been?
>>
HAPPENING
https://twitter.com/search?q=Jo+Cox&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

HAPPENING

HAPPENING
>>
what time does the poll drop?
>>
>>77467026
brexit people say they tried to change Europe from within but failed, so it's only now they have reached a critical mass. also before 2008 we were living in a fantasty world so no one would care enough to want to leave the EU
>>
>>77467096
>On 16 June 2016, Cox was stabbed and shot twice in Birstall, West Yorkshire, leaving her in a critical condition.[14][15][16] An air ambulance transported her to Leeds General Infirmary.[14] She was shot by an elderly man who allegedly shouted "Britain first" before he attacked her.

It's fucking over, I don't fucking believe it.
>>
>>77469301

This means that the Brexit part will lose right?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.