[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Trump may have won the election today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg (228 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
160114-donald-trump-2-ap-1160.jpg
228 KB, 1160x629
So Trump is going to talk to the NRA. This is only hearsay, but I think his ability to get a deal among friends will make Obama and Hillary look absolutely retarded.

>Trump enters with Wayne LaPierre, head of NRA.

>Trump begins.

> "Ladies and Gentleman - I would like to announce, with my old friend Mr LaPierre,"

>"A series of reforms that both the NRA and the Trump Presidency are willing to agree upon."

>"This will be the largest change in gun control in the USA for over 25 years. It is a milestone that 20 years of political discourse has not been able to achieve."

>Trump pauses. "No longer will terrorists be able to purchase weapons to kill innocent Americans."

>"Let me make this clear - If you are on a FBI watchlist then you will not get a weapon."

>"American citizens not under investigation will be able to carry and continue our love with firearms. We want the good guys to have weapons, not the enemy."

>"Among these reforms, we are protecting your Constitutional right to bear arms by increasing the ability to obtain concealed carry and open carry permits to law abiding American citizens. We want you to be able to protect your family and friends."

>Mr LaPierre and Trump shake hands and introduce the largest gun reforms in recent history with massive support.

Mr Trumps Presidency has already begun.
>>
>>77436185
I've been thinking exactly this all day bro
>>
File: 1324249370767.jpg (20 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1324249370767.jpg
20 KB, 396x385
>>77436433
It's going to be amazing. That why they're shilling so hard.

I was sitting here crying in bed. OP made my day.
>>
File: 1459048793113.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459048793113.png
10 KB, 400x400
Trumpcoin to the moon!
>>
>>77436185
These are exact quotes?
>>
>>77436185
Christ, that's delusional. Just call a spade a spade man, Trump was attempting some sort of damage control with this NRA meeting and it still blew up in his face. Cmon man.
>>
>>77436185

Stop posting your shitty fanfic on /pol/.

Literally a faggot.
>>
>>77436185
Trump your a hero

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
>>
>>77436185
>largest gun reform in history
>"we're not going to let suspected terrorists buy guns!"

amazing.
>>
>gun reforms

No thanks statist scum

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77436185
Bump this thread, boys. This is why the shills are sliding bullshit.
>>
>>77436185
Oh great. Then they can take my funs away without due process. That kind of legislation would turn out just fine.
>>
File: 41341341234.png (6 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
41341341234.png
6 KB, 197x255
>>77436185
>Trump wins by being against the 2nd amendment
>the 2nd amendment is bad now

So Trumpfags really are insane, right? They are just brainless sheep following a cult of personality? I can't wait til Trump call for the castration of white males and Trumpfags start yelling how they hated being white all along.
>>
WHERE
IS
THE
DUE
PROCESS
>>
Ironically he does seem better suited to getting any sort of legislation through, it's like an inverted Bill Clinton for these issues.
>>
Yeah, stripping Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process sounds great!
>>
>>77436932
I would guess it's actually quite hard to get onto an FBI watchlist.

Shooting guns and having fun is a human right :)
>>
>>77436185

SHALL
>>
>>77437010
I really hope not.

I keep remembering that line from 1984 about a boot stamping on a human face. Trump seems like our last chance--but if he does this?

I don't know. There's nobody better. Literally every other option is worse.
>>
File: WHITE MEOWER.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
WHITE MEOWER.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
>>77436185

A secret government trial to deprive Americans of due process on a constitutional right?

You're out of your fucking mind OP.
>>
File: 1463979892980.jpg (177 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1463979892980.jpg
177 KB, 800x820
>>77436881
^ this
>>
File: 1462810415555.jpg (118 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1462810415555.jpg
118 KB, 600x400
>>77436185
thats what I thought too
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRIN-

oh wait i guess i want to infringe after all, sorry y'all. We still cool right?

>being this deluded
>>
File: NNNEEET.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NNNEEET.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>77437158

>Trump betrays us

Fuck man, if this Gun legislature is true we've been screwed. Trump might be a traitor
>>
How is going to mathematically win the election? Which states is he going to pick up?
>>
>>77437179
>A secret government trial to deprive Americans of due process on a constitutional right?
I like Trump but his shills are getting desperate. There's no defending this bullshit.
>>
Just admit it you fucking idiots.
If it was worded exactly as follows:
> Anyone on a terrorist watchlist for suspected ties to Islamic extremism will no longer be able to purchase or own firearms.
Key words here retards
> For suspected Islamic extremism.

Word it exactly that way and literally EVERYBODY WINS. Leftists don't want to be killed by a gun, and deep down inside despite all their SJW bullshit, they will feel safer if ISLAMIC TERRORISTS are unable to purchase firearms.

Over in our camp, we don't want terrorists having guns either, but there's a big fear of erosion of the second amendment. That's why
> SUSPECTED ISLAMIC TERRORISM
Is so important. If you aren't talking about blowing people up for Allah, you're in the clear. Literally no reason to complain there.

As long as the distinction is made, and not just
> Anybody on a watch list
You're golden and EVERYBODY is happy. Or at least happier.
>>
>>77436185
>"American citizens not under investigation will be able to carry and continue our love with firearms.
BUT WHO DECIDES WHO GETS ON THE FUCKING LIST?
>>
>>77436733

>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
>>77436185
If Trump compromises even a bit on the 2nd Ammendment I hope he loses.
>>
>>77437121
And who determines who gets put on the watchlist? Who determines the criteria for getting put on the list?
>>
Well then the only question remains.....are 4chan users on the watchlist?
>>
>>77436185
bump
>>
HOLY SHIT TRUMP LITERALLY PLAYING FOUR DIMENSIONAL KOREAN STARCRAFT 3 GRANDMASTER CHESS ALPHAGO
>>
>>77437141
BE
>>
>>77436185

Bullshit. Delay the purchase if you're on a list, sure. Not deny. Never never deny.
>>
>>77436185

I got hard reading that
>>
File: tula plum pepe.gif (1021 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
tula plum pepe.gif
1021 KB, 600x726
>>77437357
Well he hasn't done anything yet.

The NRA will surely explain to him why it's such an absolutely terrible fucking idea to allow the federal government to blanket ban large swaths of the American people from being able to buy firearms.

Any faith left in the background check system will go out the window the moment a slight overreach happens.

Gun shops will be having fucking yard sales on their front lawn with no bg checks and no fucks given. That's not even mentioning the most probably full support of the entire gun-owning community they reside in.
>>
>>77437365
They'll still cry about it.

The leftists, seriously think trump and christians are responsible for orlando.

Even mentioning the fact that the shooter did it for ISIS, they call you an islamaphobe. I think it would be possible to please the conservatives, not sure what to say about the leftists
>>
>>77437365
If you think it'll stop at Islamic terrorist sympathizers you're a shortsighted fool.

The next faggot in office would extend this to all political dissidents or practitioners of "extreme" speech. It's utterly incompatible with the cultural libertarian movement's goals.
>>
>>77436185
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

What's so fucking hard to understand about that? You can't make a fucking law that goes against the constitution.

If you want to get rid of the guns you must amend the Constitution. Then risk the wrath of gun owners everywhere.
>>
>>77437293
I just don't know anymore, anon. It seems like the wound is turning. I'm still going to vote for him because there is no better option, but I feel more and more like we aren't going to get what we think we are. People here like to talk about how awesome fascism would be, but I don't think they'll agree when it's here.
>>
I'm hoping the NRA will put a bit of common sense in Donalds head in this meeting. IT IS A MISTAKE TO MAKE THAT KIND OF CHANGE.

Government can put ANYBODY it wants on the terrorist suspect list. Make a youtube video about how the government sucks? Congrats, you're on the suspect list.

If this kind of legislation comes to pass, government will absolutely take advantage of it. BE SMART TRUMP, THIS IS A BAD THING WITH THIS KIND OF LEGISLATION ON GUN CONTROL.
>>
>>77437426
The American federal government, or more specifically a secret court therein, one that absolutely cannot be trusted.
>>
File: pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>77437365

I'm not happy, you fucking ignoramus. We don't need any more bureaucracy between Americans and guns.

>Everybody wins
No one wins. I don't win. Gun owners don't win. Appeasing the left is idiotic. You can't play to their childish sentiments surrounding weapons.

It will do nothing to curb crime (Illegal weapons exist)
It will do nothing to halt "terrorism" (French attackers were using ILLEGAL AKS, dipshit. Also the US is funding Terrorism anyway)
It will only push us closer to the Gun Death. The eventual erosion of any sort of liberty.
>>
>>77436185
>his ability to get a deal among friends will make Obama and Hillary look absolutely retarded

You must not know much about American politics. His party runs on a platform of no negotiation with regard to Second Amendment rights.

His "getting a deal" with the NRA would only undermine the entire party (not to mention the NRA) after a long history of both the party and the NRA (forgive the phrasing) sticking to their guns.

It won't look strong. It'll look weak (also the NRA wouldn't agree to it, there are a few documentaries about LaPierre you should watch before blathering your uneducated, Australian opinion).
>>
>>77437389

Yeah and I'm cool with this, problem is that NOBODY knows about this. Everyone thinks the NRA's stance is that terrorists should get full-auto 20mm cannons. If only we had some presidential candidate with a big enough spotlight or social media following to draw attention to this and blow the Dem shills right out of the water

Oh wait a minute....
>>
>>77436808
>1 post by this ID
Nice try you bait-fag.
>>
>>77437392
Not being American I don't really care too much about the 2nd Amendment.

You guys are sounding almost Muslim about it though. Have you read The Art of the Deal?
>>
and then the law gets challenged and is ruled unconstitutional for violating due process
>>
>>77437663
That's not even the most important part here. You can't ban people from buying guns without due process. Just because someone is on a list doesn't make them guilty. My dad had the same name as someone on the No-Fly-List and got stopped at the airport every damn time for a solid 5 years before we sorted it out. Due process exists for a reason and you can't just break it and take away someone's constitutional rights.
>>
>>77437504

No. If Trump does this he's done. The Target tranny restroom bullshit isn't a big deal but if Trump advocates any form of gun control I won't vote for him and I know many others feel the same way. The Wall is important but the 2nd amendment is THE single most important issue and the one issue I am not willing to compromise on.
>>
>>77436185
This is infringement.
>>
>>77437520
ledinged.
>>
>>77437121
You can literally get on there for talking to the wrong people. That's how the shooter got on the list and even then the FBI decided he wasn't actually involved with any terrorist groups. The watchlist was never intended to be an accurate listing of terrorists, its just a list of possible leads to follow. Some people end up on the list for being two or three times removed socially from some guy who tried to durka himself.
>>
>>77437789
Allahu Ackbar you filthy fucking Ausfag peasant.
>>
The purpose of the second amendment is specifically for people on federal watchlists. God damn OP is a normie of the worst kind.
>>
>>77437750
Yep. Thank you for saying it. Due process is necessary in any new bill, Democrats realize the public is stupid and have been pushing it as "Look Republicans and the NRA want terrorists to have guns!" when its more like "Look Republicans and the NRA want you to get a trial before we take away your constitutional right to buy a firearm!"
>>
>>77437121
>I would guess it's actually quite hard to get onto an FBI watchlist.
it's not, sitting Congressmen and newborn children have accidentally ended up on the no-fly list
>>
>>77436837
honestly, if they simply put a way to appeal it, it would be fine.
Like, not even a "if you are on a watch list, you can't buy guns" just a "if you are on a watch list, the government knows when you buy a gun, and if you are currently being investigated for terrorism instead of just being on the watch list, you can't buy them"

That would probably stop a sum total of 200 people in the whole country from buying guns, but it would placate millions of liberals.

And Trump would be seen as the man who made the NRA buckle.
>>
>>77437010
The second amendment is for terrorists and crazy people as well? This is a new level of freedom.
>>
>>77437756
You can't force this meme
>>
>>77437042
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but yes, this is exactly the issue.
>>
>>77437936
>Trump is going to compromise on the second amendment to win people over!
>That'll win him the general election!
If I wanted a candidate that didn't want me to be able to buy an AR-15 I'd vote for the cunt with the deleted emails. OP is lucky he didn't get shot at Pulse.
>>
>>77438008
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO DECIDE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT OWN FIREARMS YOU DAFT CUNT.
>>
I WARNED YOU FUCKERS

NOW REAP WHAT YOU SOW
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x500
>>77436185
>>"American citizens not under investigation will be able to carry and continue our love with firearms. We want the good guys to have weapons, not the enemy."
NO PERSON SHALL HAVE THEIR RIGHTS REMOVED WITHOUT DUE PROCESS AND A GOVERNMENT WATCH LIST IS NOT DUE PROCESS
NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE
>>
>>77437997
I would be a bit wary of the government getting a notification every time I bought a firearm though. I know some states have de facto registries but that's literally the first step you take on the road to a ban and mandatory buyback.
>>
>>77437158

Say it with me President Gary Johnson.
>>
>>77436185
Oh no people being investigated by the fucking fbi cant have guns anymore!!1!

who would fight this?
>>
>>77438296
>>77438206
>>
>Trump goes to the NRA, has a calm but firm discussion, reaches a deal, gun reform
>meanwhile, the Democrats are filibustering all day long, accomplishing nothing
>>
>>77438296

The FBI no fly list manages to acquire some 400,000 people including people less than 12 months old.
>>
>>77438296

Everyone who cares about the 2a would fight this you retard. It means they can take away anyone's rights without due process.
>>
File: dont-tread.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>77437365
>> Anyone on a terrorist watchlist for suspected ties to Islamic extremism will no longer be able to purchase or own firearms.
>>Anyone who has shit-posted on chan and masqueraded as a muslim troll for the lulz will no longer be able to purchase or own firearms.

LET IT SINK IN ANON
>>
>>77438385
Apparently Senator (((Feinstein))) was in the backroom with the Republicans trying to make a deal while the rest of the Dems were breaking their arms jerking off on the floor
>>
>>77438201
What about convicted prisoners.
What about people with ties to terrorist organizations?
What about people on no fly lists?
What about mental patients? Mental patients are not allowed to drive a car here, how the fuck do you allow them to buy a gun from walmart, this is insane.
>>
>>77438206
fucking this m80s
>>
File: 1442985591903.png (425 KB, 1396x900) Image search: [Google]
1442985591903.png
425 KB, 1396x900
>>77436185
>under FBI investigation means you have to be muslim
>mfw

Trumps playing chess while you niggers are playing checkers. What other way could he only ban Muslims from getting firearms?

He found his loophole, you tards, and the fact that the NRA is supporting him is proof of that fact.

Appeals to the gun rights guys, tells that those "under investigation for terrorism" (Ragheads) can't get them... he really just can't stop winning.

Try to keep up, nerds.
>>
>>77436185
>Hey this guy says some mean stuff
>Lul, put him on the watch list for something like I don't know dog fuck videos or whatever and domestic violence
>>
>getting rid of rights because someone is suspect to crime

That's not good. The government shouldn't be able to restrict rights without due process. It breaks the 14th amendment.

>increasing the ability to obtain concealed carry and open carry permits to law abiding American citizens

Well at least that's good. Good and bad here but much better than Hillary.
>>
>>77438206
>NO PERSON

I believe when they wrote the 2nd amendment they meant americans, not fucking muslims.
>>
>>77438256
that's only when you're on the list
the list can't be that big, they literally don't have the manpower for it.
the terror watch list is not the same as the no fly list, mind you.
>>
>>77436185
Letting some dipshit in an office monitoring the websites you've visited determine whether or not you can own a weapon for self defense is going to lead to a thousand Ruby Ridge style events.

>You can't own those guns sir! You're coming with us! Hand them over!

>Not til you tell me what I did!

>You watched an ISIS propaganda video on 4chan.

Sounds like a brilliant fucking idea.
>>
>>77438270
Johnson picked a gun grabber for his VP. He's a fucking joke who's given up any pretension of being libertarian to pander to the left.
>>
>>77437365
Fuck off shill. Due process. I can give fuckall if a mere suspect of islamic terrorism can buy a gun because I conceal carry. THATS THE WHOLE POINT
>>
what if instead of denying people on FBI lists from getting guns, they just tax the shit out of them? Terrorists can still get guns, but they have to pay big bucks.
>>
>>77438478
>>77438206
>>
>>77438427
What if there was a process? Your legal system is efficient enough to handle it.
>>
>>77437392
This.
>>
>>77438583

Trump literally was a gun grabber!
>>
>>77438270
http://www.ammoland.com/2016/06/libertarian-candidate-gary-johnson-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/
No
>>
>>77438468
If you're a convicted felon you can't buy a gun and in most states you can't vote.
If you've been convicted of terrorist activities that's the same as under the last point, otherwise you can legally buy a gun but the FBI is probably keeping tabs on you.
If you're on the no fly list you can still buy a gun because that's just the federal government trying to cast a big net and get anyone who might be a threat with like 90% mistaken identity or no connection to any group.
Mental patients are an interesting topic because medical records are supposed to be sealed but depending upon the severity if the person is a deemed a threat to themselves and others they're probably in someone else's care so they cannot directly buy but if they're on their own and mentally unstable sure they can try and buy a firearm.
>>
>>77437158
I'd take Hillary over Trump any day of the week. Hillary is just a standard sleezy American politician. We can handle those. What is the worse Hillary can do? Start a war in the middle east? Who fucking cares. When Hillary does something "anti-lib" she gets backlash or dropped, because her base has issues they care about. Trump supporters just care about sucking the dick of some guy name Donald Trump. Trump is hollow and his base is hollow. It's just a cult of personality.

Trump has no morals or actual convictions. And his base betrayed all their supposed "conservative values" because MUHH TRUMP yells the loudest. Trump supporters would slit their mothers own throats if le god emperor meme told them to. I don't see the same kind of crazy bullshit with the left. Fuck Trump.
>>
>>77438597
I couldn't give less of a fuck of Muslim """"American"""" citizens can get their guns
>>
>>77438493
This. I'll probably still vote for him but restricting due process is a slippery slope.
>>
>>77436185
The problem with that is you can't control whether you're on the FBI watch list. Maybe a few /pol/ fucktards shoot some people, suddenly everyone found to have accessed /pol/ is on the list and has their guns revoked.
>>
>>77436185

Trump is meeting with the NRA to do the exact opposite of what you propose. He's going to solidify the policy side of his pro-gun stance and see what ability he has to negotiate.

It might be possible for some regulation in this area given that the requirement for DUE PROCESS in the constitution is followed strictly, but it won't be this "watchlist" bullshit.

I do agree with your premise that any step forward in this area would be monumental. I don't blame the NRA for being hard line on this subject. You give an inch to these fuckers and they will take a mile.
>>
>>77436185
This is another one of those things that sounds alright on paper, but when carried out is gonna be abused and misused by the government, not to mention the right to due process is being violated
>>
>>77438770
That's not even English Pablo
>>
>>77436185
>"Let me make this clear - If you are on a FBI watchlist then you will not get a weapon."
>if the feds talk to you then you lose your constitutional rights
>implying i'll vote for any cunt that runs on this platform

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>77438512
>the terror watch list is not the same as the no fly list, mind you.

That's true but I believe the Democrats' bill conflates the two and applies the same standards to both.
>>
>>77436185
>>"Among these reforms, we are protecting your Constitutional right to bear arms by increasing the ability to obtain concealed carry and open carry permits to law abiding American citizens. We want you to be able to protect your family and friends."
This would make Liberals even more upset because more guns are out there for people to shoot each other with. It would undo any support the rest of your fanfic would generate.
>>
>>77438652
The Patriot Act, basically gave authority to private tribunals to put people on watch lists all willy fucking nilly, outside a court of law.
>>
>>77438749
No, fuck you and fuck Hillary. If I'm thrown off a boat into a sea of bullshit and left adrift, I know I'm going to drown if I just sit there and tread water. I'm going to pick a direction and swim for land. Maybe I make it, maybe I don't, but it's better to die trying to make a difference then just sit back, let go, and accept your death.

I'll take a chance on him, thanks. Hillary is a known quantity and that known quantity is the death knell of America.
>>
File: axobzwe8o_840w_v1.jpg (22 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
axobzwe8o_840w_v1.jpg
22 KB, 486x486
The crowd settles. Mr Trump makes one last speech.

> "Let me make this very clear. If you are Muslim and have any ties to a country that is actively trying to attack The United States - Then you will not be able to purchase a weapon to kill Americans"
>>
>>77437293
we wanted a new Reagan

we got a new Regan
>>
>>77438008
>crazy people

"Crazy" isn't an objective term and if "crazy" people are banned from owning guns

Trump will lose if he comes out against the 2A -- period. Historically speaking no presidential candidate has won by campaigning on gun control, but if Hillary and Trump become anti 2A then she'd probably win.

>>77438468

If they have terrorist ties or are on a no fly list, then you arrest them, simply put. You arrest them. Period. There's zero reason to deny someone a gun unless you'd arrest them.

What is a "mental patient?" Should people not be allowed to get treated for depression or anxiety without losing their rights? If so, you want untreated crazies to be armed.

>>77438478
Trump coming out as anti 2A would cost him the election.
>>
>>77438588
As if saudi arabia doesn't have deep pockets
>>
>>77437389
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
>>
>>77438910
>That's true but I believe the Democrats' bill conflates the two and applies the same standards to both.
never trust a democrats gun bill.
>>
>>77438749

>What is the worse Hillary can do? Start a war in the middle east? Who fucking cares.

>Trump is hollow and his base is hollow.

>He has no morals or actual convictions.

You're either Correcting the Record or you're STILL butthurt about Cruz.
>>
>>77437504
While hillary is playing poohsticks
>>
>>77436185

It's still no good if there's no due process for the watch list kangaroofucker.
>>
>>77438962
I never wanted new Reagan
>>
>>77438468
>What about convicted prisoners.

They've gone through due process of law and are subject to a restriction of rights.

>What about people with ties to terrorist organizations?
You can watch and observe them if you wish (unless that also breaks an amendment), but they haven't committed a crime. As long as they're citizens of course.

>What about people on no fly lists?
Who makes this list? The Government? The airline? Can anyone just be placed on the list even if they've done nothing wrong? It gives the government a tool to circumvent due process, which is abhorrent.

>What about mental patients?
As much as I don't like it, they have constitutional rights. All these people, the suspected terrorist, the no fly list, the mental patients, if you are going to restrict one or two constitutional rights of theirs, restrict them all. Simply imprison them, or even torture/execute them and go the whole nine yards if you think the protections of the constitution isn't afforded to every single American regardless of who they are.
>>
>>77438588
>what if instead of denying people on FBI lists from getting cruel and unusual punishment, they just tax the shit out of them? Terrorists can still get their 8th amendment rights, but they have to pay big bucks.

See how it sounds stupid with any other constitutional right?

Fuck off you freedom hating faggot.
>>
File: 1444100664416.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1444100664416.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>77438652

NO
>>
>>77438962

God a 1952 forced blowjob with Regan on either and bourbon would have been amazing.
>>
>>77438819
Seems like the biggest thing he needs to drop is including the no-fly list. Convicted criminals shouldn't have guns, because a court gave them due process, but FBI's arbitrary watch list seems to be what's pissing everyone off
>>
>>77439034
Well obviously. I wouldn't trust any gun control bill even if the NRA wrote it. I just hope the Republicans are smart enough to fight it tooth and nail.
>>
>>77437376
This

That is one hell of a legal loophole
I've been a union employee for 16 years and if we ever had a contract where you allowed something like this it would open the door for the company to do whatever they want. So you decide who is on the watch list, if that person knows they are on it, and what happens when they are on it? Bullshit you just nullified most of the contract.
>>
>>77436185
Cause fuck due process
>>
>>77436185

They just need to extend the waiting period when a person comes up as suspect or has been investigated or whatnot. Give time to allow the appropriate agency time to respond to the reason for the investigation/red flag.
>investigated by FBI
>delay marker on individual
>3 day wait extended to 7 days or longer
>FBI contacted discreetly, automatic alert system or something
>Incident #xxxxxx
>FBI yay or nay accountability

No record, no problem, no flags, in and out.
Fucking done.
>>
>>77438740
>Mental patients with rights
This is just wrong, we give our mentally unstable people a "yellow license" that means they are certified crazy.

I can agree about the no fly lists, but there should be a process for people with ties to terrorist organizations too. It's easy enough for a muslim to illegally get a gun, let alone legally.

I'm also not sure why the liberals are screaming about "assault rifles" when everybody with a descent enough knowledge in metalworking can do anything to his gun, including making it into a minigun if he wanted. Not only that, but anybody with a file can remove the serial number on a gun and whatnot.
>>
>>77437293
>>77437357

OP was just presenting his gun control fantasy. Calm down.
>>
>>77438427
>trump wants to make this deal
>everyone who cares about the 2a would fight this
>republicans and trump supporters

so....its going to hurt trump really fucking hard?
>>
>>77437365
>anyone suspected of acting in concert with or the benefit of foreign enemies of the United States

Avoids the Islamophobia bullshit
>>
>>77439070
Me neither. He was a gun grabber who surrounded himself with neo-cons that would continue into the Bush dynasty and his only redeeming quality was his ability to speak to the camera. Not to mention the tax hikes, war on drugs, and illegal immigrant amnesty.
>>
>>77436185

>Let me make this clear - If you are on a FBI watchlist then you will not get a weapon

SHALL
NOT
FUCKING
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>77438936
Not good enough, people are scared of being called racists, why would they engage with a suspect at all.

>>77439141
Why not, there will be a just process and people will have safety, it's only logical.
>>
>>77439201
This would just give notice to those on a watch list
>>
>>77437389
>If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list.

Guilty until proven innocent

home of the brave
land of the free
>>
>>77436185
The FBI watchlist needs to be transparent and reversible though. Any mistake that removes someone's freedoms wrongfully must be resolved ASAP, which I doubt US bureaucracy is capable of.

The FBI also needs to disclose the requirements to be put on the list so that law abiding citizens will be the least bit more aware about doing seemingly innocuous things that actually puts them on a watchlist. If someone unintentionally gets onto the list, they should be guaranteed the right to challenge the listing if they have legitimate evidence that can absolve them

Besides, how many people end up on the no fly list anyway? Maybe a few hundred to a few thousand?
>>
>>77439026
This, terrorism investigations are generally classified, so preemptively telling a fucking terror suspect they are being investigated is retarded.
>>
>>77437389
>>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The key phrases:
should be put in place
allow law-abiding Americans

If it can be put in place, it can be taken out of place. Also, define law-abiding Americans.
>>
File: 5908489408.png (405 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
5908489408.png
405 KB, 540x500
>>77437789
have you read the 2nd amendment? fuck man, you guys got cucked so hard you have to defend yourself against an abbo with a stern talking to, at least we can still shoot a nigger and then sell the returned weapon as a relic
>>
>>77439201

You realize the orlando shoot never broke any laws?

At the end of the day you're going to have to make some sort of law people will have to break to stop their access to guns.

At
>>
>>77438206
Rtft you asshat
>>
File: 11457a32e4.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
11457a32e4.png
152 KB, 438x420
>NRA
>agreeing to any viewpoint but their own
>>
>>77438206
I'll have an extra helping of >this
>>
>>77439442
No
>>
what a time to be alive
>>
>>77437997
>That would probably stop a sum total of 200 people in the whole country from buying guns, but it would placate millions of liberals.

That's about all we need. 190 Terrorists and 10 nutjobs.
>>
>>77436185
Get fucked kiwi, constitutional rights cant be removed by extrajudicial mandate even if youre on a spooky arbitrary list
>>
File: 1465695293894.gif (64 KB, 220x150) Image search: [Google]
1465695293894.gif
64 KB, 220x150
>>77436881
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77439354

Because there is too much potential for abuse. There is already a system in place to prevent felons from getting guns, we don't need another one.
>>
File: 1381764442622.jpg (88 KB, 667x503) Image search: [Google]
1381764442622.jpg
88 KB, 667x503
>>77439454
>A person
>Agreeing with anything they don't agree with

Why don't you shoot yourself nigger.
>>
>>77439348
>>77439348

Can you imagine Reagans cock?

It was meant to be huge. Floppy but just huge enough even when soft.
>>
>>77439354
Because the left is a game of inches, next thing you know only the rich and elites can afford to defend themselves because of taxation, or lists.
Quit your fucking pussification.
If a fucker is an American he should be able to buy whatever he wants.

If anything, Anchor Babies should be outlawed
>>
File: 1465080203454.jpg (45 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
1465080203454.jpg
45 KB, 326x320
>>77439383
we have no freedom. we have no 1st, 2nd, 4th, etc. the only amendments that exist is the 13th.

blame the 17th amendment for this too. the 17th amendment has ruined america.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-220032.png (242 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-220032.png
242 KB, 1440x2560
>"COMMON SENSE CONSERVATIVE"

TOP FUCKING KEK, sorry Donald you just fucked up.
>>
File: The_Storm_of_the_Century.png (1 MB, 1140x678) Image search: [Google]
The_Storm_of_the_Century.png
1 MB, 1140x678
>being on an arbitrary list with no due process and no way to know that you're on it or prove that you shouldn't be on it means you cant have a gun
>just fuck the fifth amendment anyway, due process is fucking gay
>US citizens who have never committed a crime can't get guns now
>suddenly everyone is on the FBI watchlists
Sure, sounds great.
>>
>>77436185
> Let's give the President powers to revoke the 2nd from anyone of his choosing w/o any fucking due process

Under this current administration, that power would be abused so hard, and that's not power the executive office should have.

I'd move to fucking
>>
that would be dumb as fuck

Republicans benefit a lot when the Democrats start talking about gun control. Gun control, as much as the Dems want it, loses them votes.

In 2000, Gore lost his home state of Tennessee in a historically close race for the presidency, largely because of gun control.

There's a significant amount of Republicans that lean libertarian ideologically. If Trump announces that he intends to circumvent the 2nd amendment he risks turning people from little L libertarians into big L Libertarians.
>>
File: 1461784031067.gif (932 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
1461784031067.gif
932 KB, 350x291
>>77436185
Is this how we play three dimensional chess?
>>
>>77439207
Well I mean it depends upon what you mean with "certified crazy." There's a broad spectrum from depression and PTSD to full on dementia or Schizophrenia. I have a brother who has depression, he literally won't get a prescription for anti-depressants because he's afraid the government will one day get access to the records and use it to take his guns.

On the terrorist organization side you need a trial in the US before they can deny you constitutionally protected rights, I'd rather we have 100 more Orlando shootings than have every single American be denied their constitutional rights because some President decides to put a few million people on the list.

>I'm also not sure why the liberals are screaming about "assault rifles"

Its what they do, they need an issue to get people emotional about to get them on their side. Republicans do it with abortion, liberals do it with guns. Both sides say "Won't you think of the children!"

> anybody with a file can remove the serial number on a gun and whatnot.

If you get caught with a gun with the serial number removed you go to Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a long time, its a high level crime here
>>
>>77437426
>>77437732
Right, ever since Bush put the Military Commissions Act of 2006 into play, the government has been able to detain anyone they want without shit for evidence.
>>
>>77439689
it's his way of saying he's not a cuckservative you cunt
>>
>>77439550

I didn't realise Korea was part of America dog :)

lol are you from Tokyo, America?
>>
>>77439689
it's a contrast with the "True Conservative TM"
>>
NEW YORK VALUES
>>
>>77439564
>"Real American" was originally intended to be the new theme song for tag-team combo Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo (otherwise known as the US Express), however they joined the rival NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) shortly after the album's release. Consequently, it became WWF Superstar Hulk Hogan's new theme
>>
>>77436185
>>Trump pauses. "No longer will terrorists be able to purchase weapons to kill innocent Americans."
>>"Let me make this clear - If you are on a FBI watchlist then you will not get a weapon."

gotta ask, is that constitutional ?

a watch list means no criminal conviction, doesnt really mesh well with SHALL NOT INFRINGE.
>>
>>77439419
Nothing short of literal fascism would have stopped that attack. You could implement licences, guess what, they guy was a certified armed guard. You could ban the AR-15, guess what, semi auto rifles are nothing special and there are a hundred guns that can do what an AR-15 does. You have to draw the line, how much freedom do you want to sacrifice to prevent rare but highly politicized happenings, knowing very well those measures might not even work?
>>
File: 1462930465613.jpg (109 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1462930465613.jpg
109 KB, 685x474
Based on most of OP's off-topic posts I'd say this thread is a waste of time. Move along, folks.
>>
>>77439710
Yep, next on the docket, progressive Democrats say that the freedom of speech is making them uncomfortable and they'd like to ban people that use it. Makes sense to me!
>>
>>77439799
I swear a women created this post, they are masters at taking a stance doing a 180, using that stance as if its correct, then building their main topic on that 100% made up stance.
>>
>>77440038
Not constitutional, it would be struck down by the Supreme Court so fast, clear violation of the right to due process.
>>
GOD BLESS OUR NEXT GODDAMN PRESIDENT FUCK YEAH IM EXCITED TO VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP
>>
>>77440121
Will do, I'm going to bed I'm fucking tired
>>77438206
I will remind them once more
>>
>>77440065
What could we have banned, from that person to make him unable to kill people?

Perhaps his religion? That would have worked.
>>
>>77440038

Absolutelyunconstitutional.jpg
>>
File: dfdhom.jpg (24 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
dfdhom.jpg
24 KB, 500x400
>>77439207
>>Mental patients with rights
>This is just wrong, we give our mentally unstable people a "yellow license" that means they are certified crazy.
would taking antidepressants get me one of those yellow license? cuz thats like 40% of the population
>>
>>77439281
>>77440005
>>77440183

This is all just hearsay and conjecture from a shitposting cunt at this point. I think Trump is smart enough not to do something like this.
>>
>>77436185

it's possible, but the NRA is probably too stubborn to budge even on something like don't let terrorists buy guns.
>>
>>77440038
It is. They can't infringe their right to own one, but the constitution says nothing about taking away the right to purchase one.
>>
>>77436185

>On a watchlist
>That you can be put on without a trial
>For thoughtcrime

Yeah no, that's absolute garbage tier. I'm thinking this entire shooting was timed precisely to make it harder to purchase guns for outspoken dissidents after Hillary wins the election.
>>
>>77440364
Removing the right to acquire infringes on the right to own you dunce.
>>
>>77440275
Nothing, which is the point. This isn't Minority Report. The only thing that could have stopped this is if someone in the building was armed, getting rid of the gun free zones, and also making automatics legal again, because there is no fucking point. First it was all about banning automatics back in the 1940's, now its all about a full on ban.
>>
>>77440319
This is why I have family that refuse to get diagnosed/prescribed for depression. I can definitely see Dems trying to push for a bill that says your doctor (or some committee of anti-gun doctors) has to sign off on your license to get a firearm.
>>
>>77437735
>his party runs on a platform of no negotiation with regard to Second Amendment rights.
>his party

I AM NOT SURE, BUT I THINK YOU MIGHT BE OVERESTIMATING HIS LOYALTIES.
>>
>>77440436
If they already own a firearm, and you take away the right to purchase more firearms, how does that infringe their right to bare arms?
>>
>>77439769
>I'd move to fucking
Take me with you, anon. fucking sounds legit.

Whatever, Trump will clarify this shit tomorrow and this thread will have just been a bad dream.
>can't wake up
>>
>>77437997
Except being able to buy a firearm is a right. You shouldn't have to appeal for it for being unlucky enough to be on a list.
>>
>>77440275
Like I said, literal fascism. Also, first amendment.
>>
>>77440349

>>77437389
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1000x1000
>>77437010

>posting reddit meme
>but calls others brainless sheep
>>
>>77440364
Yeah what:
>>77440436 said the Supreme Court already said that this is the case and you can't ban the right to buy/sell otherwise libs would have already done that.
>>
>>77437010
>2nd amendment
>mohammed 'jihad all americans' mahmoud

Oil & vingegar buddy boy
>>
>>77440545
Because not everyone does, and guns break
>>
>>77436185
I am literally on a terror watch list for my 4 chan posts when I'm a neckbeard virgin. I can't pass a background check or get the guns already. Your trump is a puppet like the rest of them. All of you lemmings supporting trump still are pathetic.
>>
>>77436185

no.

SHALL
>>
>>77440038
Muslim, again mate.
>>
>>77440593
They could still purchase in a private transaction though. Having an FBI watchlist show up on your background check SHOULD exempt you from making such a purchase to the fullest extent possible. A licensed gun dealer should know who they're selling to and be able to deny them the purchase. I fail to see how such a regulation would break their second amendment right when there are alternatives anyways.
>>
>>77440737
Unless you are literally being investigated by the FBI I don't think you'll have anything to worry about
>>
I really could care less if "terrorists" get guns faggot. No restriction unless you aren't a citizen or a felon.
>>
>>77440804
ALWAYS
>>
>>77440275
A holy war against Islam a day after 9/11.
>>
Trump is a fucking traitor.

I am seriously pissed off that he did this.

The tyrannical government the constitution is supposed to defend the people against will just add everyone to those watch lists so that nobody can arm themselves.
>>
>>77440868
The fbi visited me for my youtube comments about how fags should be in fema camps. I am without a doubt on their terror watch lists.
>>
>>77440545
>Anon owns 0 guns
>Anon has the right to own up to ∞ guns
>Anon cannot legally buy any guns

Anon's right to own guns has been infringed.
>>
>>77440562
Oh yeh, unlucky enough to share the surname Ahmed?
>>
Seriously, all you people not wanting preventive action on gun control should read your Koran.

That's how the advanced world views your Constitution - a dead relic better suited to cavemen.
>>
I've actually witnessed in person a couple of shady Muslims getting declined by the ATF to purchase a firearm.

Which to me means the background check system in place already arbitrarily blocks anyone with an Islamic name from buying a gun.
>>
>>77440466
Let's be real here, a fully auto wouldn't have somehow stopped the shooter. I don't know what you're even saying.

I don't know how I feel about the fully auto ban, I think it's just to appease faggy liberals.

I just don't know how they would even begin to ban "Assault Rifles". Do they ban barels of a certain length? Do they ban shoulder stocks? Do they ban certain ammo?

I cannot even imagine what they could do to ban semi-auto rifles. What would keep gun manufacturers to just make large hand guns?
>>
File: 1441658102391.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1441658102391.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>The bill written by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., would allow the Justice Department to block gun sales to watch-listed individuals, whom she called “known or suspected terrorists,” if authorities have a “reasonable belief that the weapon would be used in connection with terrorism.”

>“We’ll win, sooner or later,” said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y. “We’ll keep trying. We’re not giving up.”

>Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article84037982.html#storylink=cpy

This is just another attempt by kikes to get our guns. Once that's accomplished we will be at their mercy, as the Russian people were after the Bolshevik revolution.
>>
>>77440867
If they're buying during a private transaction anyways then whats the fucking point?
The FBI gets notified that the person on the list is making a purchase if there is a background check being run so I don't see why there needs to be anything more done. Allocate more resources to the FBI if they can't currently do their jobs actually following up on suspected terrorists purchasing guns legally. If there has to be a three day waiting period fine, but a ban for anyone on the list is wrong and against all semblance of due process.
>>
File: laughing 3.jpg (4 KB, 232x151) Image search: [Google]
laughing 3.jpg
4 KB, 232x151
>>77436830
>>
>>77436185

Supporting unconstitutional bullshit with zero oversight and no due process isn't going to win that gun grabbing faggot the election.
>>
>>77441005
>>77440343
>>
File: TOPKEK.jpg (73 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEK.jpg
73 KB, 519x533
>>77439681
>moon landing was real
>>
>>77436185
Tesy test #~!!!!!1123ABCXC
>>
>>77441030
Except it hasn't. He can still purchase a firearm in a private transaction. Having him unable to purchase a firearm at a commercial dealer would eestrict his ease of purchase and his selection, but would not completely prevent him from aquiring a firearm.
>>
>>77441038
Fuck off I like my guns. You're just lucky Americans aren't coming to your country and shooting you. Now stay out.
>>
>>77441177

>there are people in this country dumb enough to believe this
>and they vote
>>
>>77441177
>He can still purchase a firearm in a private transaction

You mean the "gun show loophole" that liberals have been trying to get rid of for the past 10 years? If Hillary gets elected its only a matter of time until private sales are banned.
>>
>>77437276
for once i agree with a leaf.
>>
>>77441116
I heard Feinstein moaning on the radio today about the NRAs inability to make progress.

She sounded like a terrible person. I would not make a deal with her.
>>
>>77436185
In short he dose nothing.

Fuck of dingo humper.
>>
Wow, first common sense thing Trump has ever said. I think Canadians might be more on board to support Trump after this. No terrorist or anyone suspected of terror should be able to buy a gun, EVER! Anyone who thinks terrorists have any constitutional rights to buy a gun are so fucking misinformed.
>>
>>77441123
Because they would have to find an inovidual to sell to them. Going to a commercial gun seller where there is a large selection is one thing, shopping online and using a licensed FFL holder to ship through is one thing, waiting until a gun show goes on or searching and finding an individual willing to sell you a firearm is another thing.
>>
>>77441320

>Private sales will be increased to law-abiding Americans. Concealed carry will be made easier to achieve so you can protect your family.
>>
>>77441327
She complains about how people can buy guns while surrounded by her bodyguards and living in a state with the strictest gun laws in the country. She's a blight on society and I wish it was her not running for reelection instead of Senator Boxer.
>>
>>77436185
>Oh my god thats racist against muslims they get put on watchlists for no reason!
>thats racist against blacks, there are so many of them on bad fbi lists!
>the white man!!!
>>
>>77441369

>basement dweller detected
>>
The constitution was fine and dandy in the day. But now there are home grown terrorists, people that will take advantage of your outdated laws. There need to be reforms. NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO WILL STOP US.
>>
>>77441504

You don't get a say leaf.
>>
>>77441355
Convicted yes, suspected no. I've had family on the no fly list because of their name was similar to someone else. The Feds put a bunch of Irish names on the list after 9/11 so as not to seem like they were just targeting sand people.
>>
File: SOA-TRUMP-2 (2).jpg (328 KB, 1500x1444) Image search: [Google]
SOA-TRUMP-2 (2).jpg
328 KB, 1500x1444
>>77436185
Sounds like it would work like a charm

>inb4 muh 2nd amendment
criminals don't have right, niggas.
>>
>>77441489
>Ad hominem out of no where.
>>
>>77436185
As long as the watch lists involved have due process and appeals processes that's fine

Or they could just make the info available to gun shop owners and leave it up to them whether or not to go through with the sale (they wont)
>>
>>77441355
>Anyone who thinks suspects have any constitutional rights to buy a gun are so fucking misinformed.
We're going to need two walls, boys.
>>
>>77441327
She's a kike of the worst kind. Right up there with Soros.
>>
Just don't do stupid shit and nobody will suspect you are a terrorist. You will be able to get a gun. But if you proclaim any allegiance to ISIL then I think most people can agree here you have sacrificed your rights at that point.
>>
>>77441547
gun ownership is a 200 years outdated concept. Get over it you created terrorism now the international community has to clean up your mess. We have to disarm you, for your own good.
>>
>>77441560
>Australia
>Shitposting this hard
Please, I don't think the servers can handle it.
>>
>>77441327
>>77441462

Not only that, she owned and carried a concealed handgun at one point.

Guns for me, not for thee, goyim.

http://www.infowars.com/dianne-feinstein-i-carried-a-concealed-weapon/
>>
>/pol/ wants isalamic terrorists to have guns.

wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>77441547
Can't talk too busy getting oral from my dog

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/supreme-court-clarifies-canadas-bestiality-law-with-ruling/article30371581/
>>
>>77436185
Then as soon as Trump is out of office, all Muslims are permaexempt from FBI watchlists due to Islamaphobia, and everyone else is put on one.
>>
File: lol1.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>77441575

You are literally attempting to argue that buying a gun from a private seller is difficult.
>>
>>77441636
disarmm us? with what? flyswatters?
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (2 MB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
2 MB, 1951x1188
>>77441636
Go ahead and try leaf. But remember:
If you kill your enemies they win.
>>
>>77441547
lol leaf
>>
In a multicultural society, easy gun access can simply not happen. I suspect there are going to be more and more shootings until America wises up to this.
>>
>>77441369

>My name is Omar, I would like to buy a weapon -

Seller motions to the ATF agent.

>Sir, would you come with me? You're Muslim, so obviously we would like to make sure you're not a terrorist.

15 mins later

>Yes, hello is Omar again. I have been cleaned to buy a weapon to shoot the dog, yes?"

>agent gives thumbs up
>>
>>77441558
>Names similar to terrorist watchlists.
>After 9/11.
>b-but I'm irish mates!

Towelhead confirm, come on laddy, you need to go back. Anyone with half a brain knows this is going to be the perfect weapon against you sand niggers and moon god.
>>
File: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (29 KB, 644x431) Image search: [Google]
s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg
29 KB, 644x431
/pol/ goes crazy at any suggestion of gun control

then Trump takes away their guns (you know you're a white supremacist terrorist, don't deny it) and they go FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>77441767
You know firearms related homicides are at a low right now right? This shit peaked in the 80s and has been going down since then, we're safer than ever before.
>>
>>77441737
...because it is for them..... do you honestly think a US citizen would sell a firearm directly, face to face, to a guy with a name like "Omar Mateen"?
>>
>>77442011
/pol/ isn't a rational being, it is just a bunch of edgy morons who take counter culture way too seriously.
>>
>>77442011
His words really made me think though.
>>
>>77437997

Nope. At most if some fucking psyco is on a list and is buying a gun, the FBI gets a watch out ping, but the 'nut' should get a gun.

If the government has no evidence to convict you of breaking a law, you should not have your rights taken away.

Though I am squeamish with even this.

The nutjobs that want to kill people are going to do it no matter what, even right under the noses of the feds. Boston bombing anyone? Shit, just drive a van though a crowd.

The % chance of dying from one of these clowns is so small, just cut the budgets of the FBI by 75% and deal with these things as they happen. If you look at the type of people the FBI actually prosecutes for terrorism it is only idiots that they entrap.
>>
>>77441998
Pfft I wish, my skins so white I bleed when I burn. We're simple Boston dwelling plastic paddies.
>>
Everyone that comes to /pol/ is on the FBIs watchlist, the FBI is jewish
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.