[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he going to win in November? Why or Why Not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22
Is he going to win in November? Why or Why Not?
>>
No, because he's a big meanie.
>>
>>77416636

He could win with the pro-gun crown if he does not cuck
>>
If Shillary's scandals get worse and he continues to attack then the tables will turn
>>
File: Trump.jpg (276 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
276 KB, 620x412
>>77416636
Yes. Because Clinton just doesn't have the support.

Roberta Lange sent too many Sanders supporters in to the arms of 3rd parties.

Trump has the base Republicans, plus all the political outsiders who don'r normally vote at all to come out and take over the primaries, he will get out so much more vote in the General it will make your head spin.

No matter what the lugenpresse says Clinton has no chance.
>>
Yes, he hasn't even begun attacking Hillary yet. They've been attacking him for 12 months straight in the media and he's still polling a little less than her.
>>
>>77416782
Like this?
>>
>>77416866

Trump losing libertarians to Johnson may become a problem if he becomes anti-2nd ammendment
>>
>>77416636
I want to see them debates, muricans, when will they happen?
>>
>>77416905

"After speaking with the NRA, they put forth that the no fly list is unconstitutional, I agree."
>>
Of course. The Silent Majority supports him
>>
>>77416977
September. I don't remember the exact dates for all three debates but the schedule is out there.
>>
>>77416905
>implying he hasn't worked this out before hand
>implying he won't be using a tactic already thought out to boost his campaign

He's more or less doing this as a ploy to make the media shut up for a second and get some dems to switch
>>
>>77416636
Mathematically he has very few chances
>>
>>77416636
>Is he going to win in November?

Probably.

>Why or Why Not?

The dramatic difference in turnout between the Republican and Democratic primary voters demonstrates pretty conclusively that the country is looking to kick out the incumbent party. The exit polls from said primaries also indicate that Trump's appeal is broad based and resilient.
>>
>>77416636
The debates will guarantee a Trump win.
Look at Clinton in the D debates then look at Cruz in the R debates. If Trump can make Cruz look bad, he can slap Clinton's shit.
>>
He just lost a nice chunk of supporters today following the asinine notion that citizens should have their constitutional rights taken away without due process.

I'd rather not vote at all than for someone who wants to dismantle my country. We're officially back to turd sandwich vs piss puddle.
>>
>>77417512
>He just lost a nice chunk of supporters today following the asinine notion that citizens should have their constitutional rights taken away without due process.
Top kek. He didn't lose shit.
>>
>>77417209
This
Millions of Americans are hiding their power levels coupled with the fact that Dem voter turnout this year is very low
>>
>>77416866
>Yes. Because Clinton just doesn't have the support.

Republicans hate his guts and pretty much want Manafort to kill Lewawhathisname to manipulate Trump behind the scenes.
>>
Unless a major recession happens or we have a massive jihadi attack on the scale of 9-11, No

He's heading for the most tremendous, luxurious landslide loss ever.
>>
File: 1424732613904.jpg (96 KB, 436x700) Image search: [Google]
1424732613904.jpg
96 KB, 436x700
>>77416636
I want to believe he will!!...
>>
>>77416636
"hilldabeast", (the obama's coined that name), is going to have another stroke.

At which time, she will fall down the steps to the stage, and break her hip.

hummah, will go back to "carlos slim", and continue being a loser.
>>
>>77416636
he wont.

he is a bad meme that got popular. like nyan cat
>>
File: MAGA Build Wall.png (285 KB, 672x906) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Build Wall.png
285 KB, 672x906
>>77416636
He'll win because he's a Grand Master at persuasion and it's an over time effect. Think about it, many people thought the mudslime ban was too far, now they're thinking it's reasonable. Why? Persuasion, he speaks and puts things in a certain way such that you are constantly thinking about them.

Think about that wall he wants to build that Mexico will pay for. Lots of people thought it couldn't be done at first, now people are starting to believe it's possible. By November most everyone will be volunteering to help build it! It's pure genius, and the normies don't even realize it. We are not rational creatures, and Trump knows how to manipulate us all perfectly.
>>
we've got Brexit coming up, then more clinton documentaries, more terrorism most likely, sluggish economy, more mexican rioting and bullshit on the trump campaign trail. all weighted towards a trump victory.
>>
>>77417512
Unless your name is Roger Stone, get lost.
>>
>>77417605
The establishment hates him, not the voters.
>>
>>77416636
He will win, because people are basically emotional creatures that use their tremendous powers of reason and logic to come up with intelligent sounding excuses for the stupid things they do out of fear and greed.
>>
So far he has
-destroyed republican party
-destroyed MSM (everyone is waking up how biased it is)

Destroying the democrats will be great but he has already exceeded my expectations.
>>
>>77417209
i dont
>>
>1 post by this id

really makes you think.... uh?
>>
File: XGPiMqZ.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
XGPiMqZ.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>77416636
No. He will lose by atleast 6% to hillary.
>>
>>77416905
why don't you guys want muslim terrorists to be able to buy guns hassle-free? redpill me on this desu cause i thought muslims were like bad and shit and white people be like high elves
>>
>>77417960
I would hardly consider this thread sliding
>>
>>77416636
>Is the Hillary shill gonna beat Hillary?

No, you fucking retard. Trump hijacked the GOP for Hillary to win. This much is obvious.
>>
>>77416636
if someones on a terrorist watch list they shouldnt be able to get a fucking gun..
>>
>>77416922
LOL panama dude stfu about the joke of a party that calls itself "Libertarian".

I didnt really think people seriously thought the libertarian party was worth a shit. WAYYYY outta touch Panama.
>>
>>77417068
It also helps cover himself for debates with Hillary that are coming up. If Hillary "attacks" he can say that he already talked with the NRA about some proactive measures
>>
>>77417604
True story: my dad has run into Jeffrey Lord (the old white Trump supporter on CNN that always has to debate the panel of cucks) a few times in DC. He told my dad that so many people even in the media feel the same way and most people secretly support Trump
>>
>>77416636
Yes. Because most people are actually tired of PC culture.
>>
>>77418007
Not about Muslims. The no-fly list is unconstitutional and bullshit.
>>
>>77418057
>Hillary shill
ebin
>>
>>77418007
its the fact that being put on a no fly list is an act of a beaurcrat with no due process. So essentially it opens the door for a random government worker to strip people of their constitutional rights.

There are other ways, but I agree with the gun nuts on that one.
>>
If he sucks it up & picks Oprah as his VP & panders to the Black community

Otherwise hes gonna lose
>>
File: pol meme wizard.jpg (150 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
pol meme wizard.jpg
150 KB, 727x1000
>>77417937
Once he destroys PC he'll have utterly shattered the ZOG control mechanism. That's reason enough to vote for him.

>>77417997
Those would be good words to hear Portugal, for /pol/ predicts a Trump victory. We will meme magic him into the White House!
>>
>>77418007
there is no due process or ability to appeal with those lists and anyone can be thrown on them for any reason

it's absolutely unconstitutional and can easily be exploited

better solution: deport muzzies and don't give up any freedoms
>>
>>77417832
This. The GOP Establishment can't stand him, that's why they're not sticking with him. Paul Ryan is a giant cuck for refusing to defend Trump.

Trump needs to get a good VP, someone like Sessions would go a long way
>>
>>77418148
Commie speaks the truth.
>>
>>77418134
I want to believe you but I can't believe so many people swallow their integrity day in and day out in journalism to appease Bezos or somthing else. I would quit my job if someone ever asked to compromise my integrity and I make bank.
>>
>>77418148
this commie gets it
>>
He'll lose for the same reason Bernie lost. Your votes don't matter, Hillary wins by default
>>
Didn't Trump get more turnout than Hillary in most of the primary locations?

Turnout is going to make the difference, and the best prediction of that is the primary turnout.
>>
>>77418270
I hope so.
>>
>>77417068
>>77416905

This is why i want Trump as president.

A true president can admit when he's wrong, can be willing to listen to the other side about a issue, and is willing to do what's best for the country, despite it sounding good aloud or on paper.

That's more then i could say for Obama, Bush, Clinton, Johnson, Cruz, Carson, Ryan, Sanders, and whatever the fuck that Jill lady's last name is.
>>
>>77418217
>ebin
Bro,l have you payed attention to the crazy whacked out shit that Trump says? Insulting vets, soldiers, everything. I'm fine with a fascist, but bring me a good fascist, not a fucking dumb ass like "Trump". either he is shilling for Hillary or this world truly is fucked.
>>
>>77418314
what do you think it would take for america to get to the point at which it deports people based on their religion?
>>
Goddamn Trump is good looking
>>
>>77418527
And the likely turnout means Trump has a very slim but no longer impossible change to take California.
>>
>>77418416
There are a lot of behind the scenes people that aren't exactly contributing to the "message" and more the "operation", if that makes sense. Also to add to this my sister worked at RT as an intern and she said a lot of people she worked with would vote Trump. Of course this is RT and not somewhere like CNN...
>>
No. Too many minorities and cucked whites will ended up voting for Clinton. There's still a tinge of hope, though I don't know how far he'll fix this country.
>>
>>77418605
Violate the first amendment?
>>
>>77418250
>Oprah
>not Kanye
>>
>>77418527
Trump got record number turnouts, not sure if he beat shillary or not on most of them
>>
>>77416636
He has no chance lol.
>>
>>77418605
I think our best hope is to have to 1-5% of Muslims become used to Western culture. It may take 20 years but I think that is best plan. Let our cancer spread to them in other words.

No more immigration though, if they start grouping together too much and then we are finished.
>>
No, he won't have the majority of votes needed to win(minorities, women, and some men). He is not appealing to them. He's pandering to the small group in the Republican Party.

He just keep saying the stupidest shit. He really haven't given any "REAL" plans about anything he talk about.
How is he going to make Mexico pay for a wall?
How is he going to defeat ISIS?
How would Clinton be a worse president?
How is he going to create jobs?
How is he going to handle someone like Putin? Petty twitter insult wont face Putin.

The only way he win is
1. Hillary have more scandals.
2. Bernie Supports do not vote for Hillary.
3. GOP fully unite behind Trump, meaning they support his views, which is suicide
4. Women and minorities don't vote.
5. Trump learns to shut up and stay off twitter.

Bear this in mind, I don't like Hillary. I just can't see a him really winning. I want to vote for anarchy but Trump just keep saying idiotic things
>>
>>77419048
well we still have some time before November, why would he play all of his cards now, instead of first waiting for the debates and such.
>>
I forgot to add that any more terrorist attack in the US will boost Trump Support. So what happened recently helps Trump and hurts Hillary.

Dont know if Trump will get the majority of LGBT support
>>
>>77419371
>any more terrorist attacks will boost Trumps support
just give it more time, you know these dumb dune coons will continue kill people.
I've been saying since Paris. At this point, it's not "are we going to be attacked again" it's "when and where are we going to be attacked".
>>
>>77416636
If he isnt assassinated (pray for his safety everyone) he's going to win in a landslide and possibly be one of the greatest presidents in history
>>
>>77416636
Will win only if a Muslim do something bad near November. He have to fight back the SJWs trying to turn the situation for the Muslim.
>>
>>77416636
He'll win. Every negative thing about him has already been thrown at him.

He hasn't started on Hillary, who has a nunch of skeletons in her closet.

And one more terrorist attack in the fall and he'll win in a landslide.
>>
>>77416636

No, racism can no longer win over people in America
>>
File: USA.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Absolutely not

Social media is going to ruin him. The lies just go viral and he stands no chance. Most normies genuinely think he's blatantly gone out and said:
>he hates black people
>will deport all mexicans
>will stop all immigration (legal or not)
>will require women only get paid 50% of men, if they're even allowed to work
>will place all Muslims into ovens
>will roll back the marriage equality ruling
Normies believe all the shit posted by buzzfeed, salon, vox, etc. then they spread it like crazy all over the normie websites
I'll vote for him but he stands no chance
>>
>>77420410
Normies are how Trump has gotten this far
Normies and meme magic
>>
>>77420410
Normies don't vote.
>>
>>77416636
Realistically, he won't. His odds of winning the presidency are around 20%, and polls aren't looking any good for him recently, with 7/10 of Americans disapproving him and 55% saying they would never vote for him, versus the 43% for Hillary Clinton. If Gary Johnson is able to sway Clinton voters then he might have a chance but as it is currently, no, he won't win.
>>
>>77417782

This. That's why he chose "Crooked Hillary" as his nickname for Clinton. He knows that she will continue to have scandals and every time she does the "crooked" label is reinforced.

The "appreciate the congrats" tweet was a more recent example, When the media reports it, they have to say *what* he's congratulating himself on, which in that case was "being right on radical Islamic terrorism. Trump gets all the media outlets headlining that he was right, but also brings the term "radical Islamic terrorism" into the race and sucks up news cycle because of it. He's definitely headed for victory.
>>
>>77420862
>with 7/10 of Americans disapproving him and 55% saying they would never vote for him
gonna need a source here
and be careful with which source, alot of these "polls" have interviewed mainly democrats instead of the much larger independents
>>
File: 1463838979376.png (3 MB, 1764x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463838979376.png
3 MB, 1764x1920
>>77419909
good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>>77421005
Is.... Is he the patriotic asshole I've been praying for?
>>
>>77418726
Will blacks show up in Obama type numbers for Hillary? Will latinos finally have a measurable effect on a national election? How well will Hillary do in the rust belt? How about the youth vote?
>>
>>77421005
he baits perfectly
>>
>>77422162
>>
>>77421050
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/15/negative-views-of-donald-trump-just-hit-a-new-high-7-in-10-americans/
>>
>>77418840
Both parties got pretty good turnout due to outsider candidates with a big following. The difference of course is that the Democrat outsider lost, but the Republican outsider won.

So then we have to think about if an outsider candidate brings in interest, is it better for turnout to choose the outsider (and then have to convince the traditional base) or the establishment (and then lose the people who were attracted to the outsider)

I suppose it depends on how fed up people are with the system overall, as they'll get to the point where they vote for anybody who's not part of the system. Another thing we can go off of to predict turnout is rally attendance, which Trump seems to have a far greater performance at. Although a lot of Hillary supporters are old people who may not go to rallies, but are reliable voters.
>>
>have to log in
please screenshot if you want us to read this

on the face of it, it seems doubtful. want to know exactly what question they asked the people and what they asked or suggested to them beforehand.
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS-2.jpg (365 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS-2.jpg
365 KB, 600x861
>>77417489

>The debates will guarantee a Trump win.

Terrorist attacks in October will guarantee a Trump win. Expect 2 or 3 big attacks in October. By November the Anti-Muslim sentiment in the world will be off the charts. Trump will get an easy win.
>>
>>77417512

Fuck off, HillShit. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
I want him to win, but since this election might be rigged by Clinton, he will lose unfairly.
>>
I'd say yes just because his supporters are actually enthusiastic about him. I've seen tons of Trump signs in yards and bumper stickers and people on Facebook praising him. Ive seen none of that for Hillary
>>
>>77424696
>election might be rigged by Clinton
This either Trump wins by a landslide (presuming the system isn't as corrupt as we think it is) or Hillary wins by rigging
>>
>>77424453
>muslim attacks continue and world goes on full alert to destroy the middle east
I know this would be bad for the us dollar but soo help me I would be soo fucking happy to see these people destroyed

like jews come close but a majority of muslims need to go now
>>
>>77424951
>hillary winning without rigging
pretty sure with the debates coming up we will see alot of truths coming out

and its gonna be apparent that hillary is pulling strings behind the scenes or someone is for that matter...US citizens will not stand for it and demand trump be elected or the system demolished

one can dream atleast
>>
Two things are certain according to every analysis run.

1. Hillary Rodham Clinton will not be the next President of the United States of America.

2. If Donald J. Trump is elected, he will be the last President the United States of America ever has.
>>
>>77425329
>pretty sure with the debates
can she refuse to debate? I mean as long as Trump doesn't say something outrageous his popularity will grow 10x between a debate with on national Television. His personality alone will show the public how he is an outsider and not a political puppet or a career politician
>>
>>77416636

If he can step up his game in the debates, and actually argue coherently instead of just shouting bullshit
And
If he pics the right VP candidate

Then his chances are good.

If he cannot change his debate style, he will loose
If he pics a Palin, he will loose
>>
>>77416636
THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
We'll talk about this later.

>>77411599

>>77408057
>>
File: God Emperor Trump2.jpg (153 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
God Emperor Trump2.jpg
153 KB, 500x582
>>77422162
Yes he is, bow before the God-Emperor.

>>77424951
They can't rig against landslides without people getting wise to the rigging. If they ever got wise it'd be an instant revolt and the troops would join in.

They're in a catch-22 situation, rig and face an actual full-blown revolution, allow Trump to win and face a very long stint in the slammer. The elite is now feeling the end result of all that bad karma they've been earning for the last 100 years, it's going to be a shit show once these fuckers get exposed for the world to see. Grab your popcorn and sharpen the guillotine blade, it's coming.

>>77425509
Last president we ever have? How so?
>>
File: 1466000886882.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1466000886882.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Too hard to say until the debates. Recently I've been getting pretty pessimistic about the whole thing though. I feel like they've finally figured out how to properly attack him, I don't know.
>>
>>77426121
You're under the heel of mutti Merkel the betrayer of all things Western and willing central hub of a mudslime four-way fuckfest so I get the pessimism you're feeling my German friend but, rest assured, the media is still clueless.

The left as a whole is still clueless, they still simply do not understand how Trump is beating them. They have been dominant for so long they have forgotten what it was like to face someone who doesn't instantly cuck under shitlib pressure. In fact, the more they try to get him to cuck, and the more he does not, the more people like him!

This is now a alien concept in their heads. It will remain an alien concept until Trump is in the White House. Once he's in, he will remind the left of what it's like to have the boot on their face. They have forgotten that feeling, it is high time they were reminded of the consequences of being liberal, helicopter rides.
>>
Yes, because some sanders supporters will vote him over hillary
>>
>>77416636
I want him to win so badly. I just don't know. Styxhexenhamer666 is very well-spoken, and he's convinced that Trump will win. I have to be honest, I'm not so sure, but I hope I'm wrong.
>>
Yeah, Berniebots are already going over to Hillary with the exception of a marginal few going to Stein. Then you have Republicans who hate Trump choosing not to vote, vote Lib, or maybe even Hillary.
>>
>>77426121
I think trump has been lacking recently but be could be gathering his energy for the next stage. Right now what's most important is positioning and preparation and that's not going to be visible at this point.
>>
>>77416636
no.
because we aren't choosing him.
he's choosing us.
we're the ones winning.
>>
>>77425834
Little late to the party there pal.
>>
>>77427096
> they still simply do not understand how Trump is beating them
but trump is losing really fucking badly right now since the trump uni controversy started up. Lefties actually attacking him with tactics other than calling him racist is just going to bury him further.
>>
No, too many cucks are allowed to vote
>>
File: Overlord Trump.gif (356 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
Overlord Trump.gif
356 KB, 666x500
>>77427917
Dude, for every bad thing Trump has done, Hillary did something 100 times worse and has a long, long history of doing such things. Trump can literally play the rape card against her, which will lose her all support among women with half a brain.

The Trump uni controversy isn't even that big. You just think its big because the shill MSM is doing all it can to make it look like it's big and you're falling for it. The MSM isn't nearly as influential as it once was, don't let them scare you into complacency.

Remember, the anti-Clinton documentaries have yet to hit. Once they do, she's done for. Her and the DNC's corruption is so deep, entrenched, and shockingly treasonous that she'll never recover.

>>77427961
Bernie lost, the cucks aren't going to vote for anyone, so we're pretty much set. Trump's got this.
>>
>>77416636
Red state here. 90% of friends and family are red blooded patriots. 10 months ago, everysingle one of them would have taken a bullet for Trump, let alone voted for him. With all his fuckups as of late, half of those die hard supporters have lost all hope. My parents and siblings won't even go out and vote in the General anymore. They're thoroughly convinced at this point that Trumps surge was a fluke and he's actually pretty fucking retarded. Silent majority my ass. Stop being delusional faggots, he's tanking in polls because he's done some stupid ass shit and its turned away the supporters who were already on edge, including some fucking lifelong Democrats I know who would have taken him over Clinton.

He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and someone needs to fucking babysit his Twitter sessions.

His problem is that he's spent his whole life on top, never had to answer to anyone so he has no filter. No matter how delusional pol is, that shit will hurt his support far more than you think.
>>
trump is already softening his image anyway, by november he's gonna be the picture of center- rightness.
>>
>>77416636
No, the wall is literally what disqualified him from ever becoming president. Everything else has been absurd and histerical since
>>
>>77416636
It's obvious he will at this point, which is why there are so many shills and shitposters constantly making threads about how he won't.
>>
>>77416636
KEK WILLS IT
>>
He will win. With his victory, there will be much jubilance among our kind... followed by the constrictions of of our bureaucracy. He will be so entrenched by petty bullshit, and the media lapdogs will lap his 'inaction' up, that it will only slow the burn of the fuse.

Or, he will win and he will inherit a purposefully-trashed economy. He will spend his first year in office dealing with fruity pebbles who will either 'do their best' (nothing) or do nothing but bitch.

At the end of the day, he will still have a chance to make America great again.
>>
>>77428593
you can blame it on shills all you want but trumps chances of actually winning are very unlikley

you people are as pathetic as bernie cucks,
>hes gonna win you guys, those controversies causing mass outrage against his favor arent that big a deal
>him losing his short lead almost immediately then reaching his lowest numbers since august of last year is nothing
>him backtracking on his policies isnt two faced

fucking face it this guy is just bernie sanders 2.0
>>
>>77428705
>fuckups
>stupid shit

Yeah, like what? You cant trust polls from a (((berg))) retard. If you really think his polls didn't surge after another Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on American soil didn't increase his support by tens of thousands and then killed a speech to the nation about our national security, you're deluded.
>>
>>77428823
Trump even explicitly said he only mentions the wall when the audience is starting to fall asleep or leave. It's not serious. I doubt any of his campaign is.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/30/trump-when-audiences-get-bored-use-wall/79573388/
>>
>>77429238
No he doesn't
>>
File: 99a.png (558 KB, 1036x594) Image search: [Google]
99a.png
558 KB, 1036x594
>>77416636
>Is he going to win in November?
Yes.
>Why or Why Not?
Impossible to Stump
>>
It's unlikely unfortunately
>>
>>77416636
There is no way of counteracting voter demographic trends.
>>
>>77416636
not if he keeps saying "told ya" every time something bad happens
people hate that and hate being lied too just like the obama endorsing hillary video
>>
>>77416636
If I get singles he will lose.
>>
>>77416636
Yes

>He will bring American jobs back from overseas for every Americans, even the poor ones, college graduates, etc who is still finding jobs
>He will make the U.S. becoming a last hope for the Western World, probably the world.
>Want a good relationship with Russia and dealing with ISIS that destabilize most of Iraq and Syria
>Tell China to fuck off
>Want to deal in the U.S., probably the Americas
>Want to control immigration, let legal immigrants in the U.S., keeping illegals out, kicking undocumented people out
>His successful rate is the highest than other candidates on both parties

Even know Trump isn't perfect, but he is a better choice to become president than Clinton. We have no choice to either let a criminal who will have worst relationship not just for Russia, but around the world that could start a third World War, or a Socialist Jew who will make America another Venezuela that could make millions of Americans starving or migrating to other foreign countries, mainly to Australia, Canada, the Caribbean (mainly to the Dominican Republic), and many European countries like the U.K., France, and Russia.
>>
>>77428705

I kind of agree here. He needs to run some ideas past people more often. He also needs to stay away from people in the media that try to twist his words into a massive conspiracy theory. It just makes him look like a nutjob.

Obama and ISIS, DNC releasing oppo instead of alleged hacker, Ted Cruz's father... etc
>>
no, because he wants to make america a christian jewnigger society instead of just a christian society
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (110 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
110 KB, 300x278
>>77425509
>last president
>First emperor
>>
File: 1466031553871.jpg (76 KB, 871x376) Image search: [Google]
1466031553871.jpg
76 KB, 871x376
Not much different from 2000.
A lot can change in late october.
Now that the Dems have launched their nukes on gun control, they're going to lose a lot of votes, just watch a change in the polls next week.
>>
>>77428705

Google search: "shill"

>the post
>>
>>77430785

I don't know if we can call anything normal in this election. As in finance, past results don't guarantee future performance.
>>
>>77425509
>If Donald J. Trump is elected, he will be the last President the United States of America ever has.

Actually, he will becoming the oldest President of the United States (age 70). It's not just like the U.S. will balkanize, right? We have bad shit during the late 1960s to the early 1970s, the United States will survive during his 4-8 years in office.
>>
Brexit will really boost him, the resurgence of national sovereignty will set the tone for the rest of the election
>>
He is tanking in the polls and can't seem to tone himself down. The debates will be a circus but Hillary will win simply by being the only adult in the room.
>>
>>77431268
Brexit will not be covered at all by our fucking media
>>
File: 1465919769432.jpg (45 KB, 749x782) Image search: [Google]
1465919769432.jpg
45 KB, 749x782
>>77416636
he will win by default
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 856x612
>>77417512
Simple: revoke citizenship for muslims
>>
>>77416636

Most likely not because the Dems, Republicans, and media are hitting him 24/7 with negative shit.
>>
>>77431525
Leaf, you don't understand, them hitting him with the negative shit is driving people to support him. What? The establishment hates Trump? We've found our guy!

You seriously don't understand how much Americans hate their establishment right now. ANYTHING that hurts them will be supported, including Trump. Just the sight of him making them squirm is driving his numbers up, by November he'll be in landslide territory.
>>
File: 1453445818566.jpg (72 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
1453445818566.jpg
72 KB, 600x736
He will win, Im not even worried about it unless something major happens which destroys him but considering that literally the entire world has been against him and he is where he is now that probably wont happen.

Once bernie finally and officially drop out he will get a boost of supporters just like he did with the LGBT recently
>>
>>77418148
how are you on a computer?
>>
Who knows. But don't let people tell you he can't win. That's patently false.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.