[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has suddenly energized all of these anti-Trump cucks? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 31
File: Donald_Trump_Mask_large.png (223 KB, 465x417) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_Mask_large.png
223 KB, 465x417
What has suddenly energized all of these anti-Trump cucks?

What is going on here. Both reddit and 4chan seem to be flooded with this shit since the day of the attack.

Something is fishy
>>
>>77391769

They're getting nervous is all. Wait out the storm. Stay strong.
>>
>>77391769
Ready for Hillary is on Defcon 2
>>
>>77391769
The shilling ramped up ever since Trump went down in the polls.
>>
File: SHILLARY SHILLS.jpg (145 KB, 539x827) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY SHILLS.jpg
145 KB, 539x827
>>77391769

I couldn't possibly imagine, OP...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 579x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 579x200
>standing by a candidate who flip flops and shits on the views that made you originally like him
And you call us the cucks
>>
>>77392152
This, and when Bernie lost California
>>
>>77392152
Are the polls even reliable?

I think the new tactic is to pretend that Trump doesn't stand a chance of winning and that the ship is sinking. They're going to try to dissuade people from showing up to vote.

I have a feeling the silent majority is very much with Trump
>>
We hit a nerve with the cucks.
Reminds me of when his campaign was finished after the assaulted reporter bitch fiasco.
>>
>>77392263
>getting advice from nra
>FUCKING LIBERAL

kill self
>>
>>77392401
T. Bernie supporter who jumped ship to trump
>>
>>77392263
How is this a flip flop.

Pretty sure he was never pro-terrorists getting guns
>>
>>77392394
There's one.
>>
>>77391769
The attack was just too perfectly timed. They're all hands on deck right now. It's just the natural ebb and flow of things.
>>
>>77392402
This seems far more intense. The butt-devastation is much stronger this time around. It's reaching a fever pitch
>>
>>77391769
Pissed at him for this gun shit but after I have a week to cool off I'll come back to him, I truly love the dude, just having a bit of a spat
>>
They are realizing their ideology is about to be discarded to the dustbin of history, and they are fighting like a cornered rat because of it.
>>
The shilling is getting out of control. The shills are sliding all good threads in order to censor us. We have to fight back
>>
>>77392763
They do seem to be shitting their pants after that speech where Trump clearly outlined the blatantly clear problems with the current immigration system a few days ago
>>
>>77392263
I'm pretty pro gun but American logic is just straight up fucking retarded.
Why in the name of fuck would you give guns to literal terrorists legally? How does that help?
>>
>>77392401
Their media strategy is the same as it was in 2008. To present Hillbitch as inevitable.

Well the niggers proved her wrong then and the rednecks are gonna prove her wrong now.

You want to be the first women President? Try not being a fucking bitch instead.
>>
They have been growing in confidence since Hillary clinched the dem nomination.

However I noticed the shilling hit a crescendo the day after the terrorist attack.

My theory is that because of the attack there are far more people surfing the internet and this is bolstering the reddit and shill ranks.

These people are getting marching orders from some where however.

I have been searching all the lib shit holes to find evidence linking them to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1229
They are in full damage control after the attack. They want to make the public blame Trump even though he was right. I can't believe they were able to make this about guns. Also all the shills are defending a religion that throws gays off roofs.
>>
>>77391769
I was asking myself the same question, it has gotten pretty ridiculous.
>>
File: HVH-2_1447531589.png (469 KB, 800x2343) Image search: [Google]
HVH-2_1447531589.png
469 KB, 800x2343
>>77391769
Look at their actions, not words here

The Terror attack likely boosted trump significantly. All of the latest polls have been so slanted (Eg, they're rigged) to Hillary it's not funny

Shilling went up by 1000%, again attempting to push the narrative that trump is losing. It's likely the complete opposite.

>>77392263
Pic related. Trump isn't perfect, but I'll take him over Hillary any day.
>>
File: ShariaHotspotsAustria.jpg (374 KB, 1422x756) Image search: [Google]
ShariaHotspotsAustria.jpg
374 KB, 1422x756
>>77391769
there are hundrets of payed shills
we have the same situation here in austria
here they support the green-sharia party
>>
I know its a bit against what we believe in. But the good and reliable Thread Writers could start trip fagging. That would help sort out shill threads
>>
>>77392951

The NRA is afraid of the government putting fellow patriots on the terror watch list as a means to disarm them because there is no appeal process. It's also shaky. We have white guys on the list because they share the same name as some potatonigger IRA bomb maker.
>>
SJWs are lashing out like wounded animals.

They got clocked on the side of the head, they're seeing stars, and they're swinging wildly.

They'll calm down eventually.

They see Muslims as people of color. Lots of blacks are Muslim. Arabs are considered "brown" by the white hippie masses.

The people of color and the gays collided. The SJWs are literally mindfucked.
>>
>>77391769
MIDF always floods after every major snackbar. Sage, hide and report
>>
>>77391769
Just Mubbeards shitting their pants, I don't blame them either, they've angered the white lion.
Bush's war is going to look like a game of tidily winks compared to what Trump will unleash.
>>
>>77392951

The guy was investigated by the FBI *twice*. This is more thorough than what people deal with getting a US Gov security clearance. Since he came back clean, and we still believe in "innocent until proven guilty" here, He was free to do what he wished.

>>77393492

The terror lists are complete bullshit. You can't even be told you're on the list; The current list has 6 month old babies on it. ZERO due process or ability to appeal, and it's authoritarian as all get go.

What's stopping them from adding *everyone* by default, and you're on it until you appeal to be removed?
>>
File: 1449835827551.jpg (75 KB, 596x470) Image search: [Google]
1449835827551.jpg
75 KB, 596x470
>>77392951
Because until they alahu ackbar it would be denying someone's rights for thought crimes.

Once you do that it sets in motion the slippery slope to deny anyone a weapon for ANY opinion they dislike
>>
>>77394016

I think it's bogus as well. I am not happy that the Don made that call. I do a lot of work with Veterans groups and they are constantly using the VA system to probe about gun ownership and nationalist tendencies. This is just too easily abused.
>>
yeah /r/politics is literally all anti-trump now and /r/enoughtrumpspam is getting thousands of upvotes from somewhere.

Reddit has been compromised for sure
>>
File: BixNood.png (329 KB, 516x558) Image search: [Google]
BixNood.png
329 KB, 516x558
JIDF man
>>
>>77391769
It is as when an animal has been mortally wounded. A short violent thrashing amidst the last gasps of life before it finally lays still.
>>
Guys the shilling is getting bad again

Sage and report all shill threads
>>
>>77391769
Trump spoke.

He is his own, worst political enemy.

He gloated about Americans getting killed by an American, because that somehow vindicated his immigration stance. Then he called on the internet to be "shut down in some places" and that "some people will say 'free speech free speech,' but those people are idiots."

>>77392152
Which you think is evidence of "shilling," rather than evidence of a groundswell of dislike for that scum-bag. Why do you think that? Could it be confirmation bias?
>>
>>77395377
His parents were from the Middle East though. So his immigration argument is still sound.
>>
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1365
>>77391769
>Why are there so many anti-Trump threads?!
>Their anti-Trump messages are triggering me!
>I thought /pol/ was a pro-Trump safe space!
Fucking pathetic. The hypocrisy between the way you laugh about how liberals and SJWs act when you faggots do the same thing is palpable.
>>
>>77395112

We are under constant threat people. July is gonna be much worse. WE MUST FIGHT BACK!!!!!
>>
>>77391769
Trump opened his mouth to express how he felt about the shooting and then reality just sunk like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>77395698

$0.03 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>77391769

all the Canadians are coming out of their winter hibernation to spread degeneracy.
>>
>>77395767
Fuck off shill
>>
>>77392721
The Orlando attack could single handily sink the Democrat's chances if they don't own it all right now. They HAVE to go all out right now.
>>
>>77391769
The meme is over. Realizing that doesn't make you a shill.
>>
>>77395698
Who ever said we where triggered or had safe spaces? This is pol for gods sakes Good job trying to relate us to the other side as part of your shilling tactics but it is not going to work you bastard
>>
File: nraterrorwatchlist.jpg (184 KB, 869x759) Image search: [Google]
nraterrorwatchlist.jpg
184 KB, 869x759
>>77392263
fuck off HillShill
>>
>>77395640
You're not dumb enough to actually think that what you just said is logical, are you?
>>
>>77392401
They aren't. Those polls you see here are already outtdated by the time they come out.

Also, the more important thing, is that they don't take voter turnout into account. Trump has had more votes in the primaries than any republican in history. Shillcunt literally has zero chance of winning and they know it, so they're going into a feeding frenzy right now.
>>
File: 6748312432.jpg (5 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
6748312432.jpg
5 KB, 220x220
I wonder who could be behind this...
>>
>>77396347
>are you kidding me

Not an argument
>>
>>77391769
t. Clinton Foundation
>>
>>77396283
>that statement
>the reality of modern terrorism

So no barriers for Muslims getting hold of guns.
>>
>>77396710
ideally we would ban every Muslim or Black in America from purchasing a weapon of any kind but apparently we can't do that
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 630x354
>>77396214
This entire thread is triggered Trumpfags upset that their safespace has been invaded. Look what you faggots are doing:

>Remember to report all shill threads!
>Remember to sage all shill threads!

Might as well tell everyone to downvote these negative remarks, you reddit tier cucks.
>>
File: Australia Shitpost Dance.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Australia Shitpost Dance.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>77396966
>ideally we would ban every Muslim or Black in America

Do not talk bollocks. The firearms industry makes a killing supplying niggers with guns in the US. Tens of thousands are taken out of circulation every year by the authorities, which have to be replaced.

In steps Joe-Bob the Gunstore Guy who sells the gun to Billy-Boy the Nigger-Knower, who walks 100 yards down the road and sells the gun to Jamal at a 20% profit. All completely legal.
>>
>>77391769
It's the shills finally realizing meme magic actually just free speech. So obviously they're trying to end that now.
>>
>>77391769
>What is going on here. Both reddit and 4chan seem to be flooded with this shit since the day of the attack.
The attack literally converted a fuckton of people into Trump supporters
You're looking at things that aren't there, it's just the normal amount of shitposting from both sides
>>
Something is definetly wrong. They're using this unfavorable data to try to make the case to the world that Trump is completely out of the race because he's so disconnected from the American electorate and it's just a matter of time until he implodes.

This is where Hillary's money is going. It's an online election war and this is the first time it's been waged. She's sparing no expense.
>>
>>77392401
They have the media on their side. The media can keep spinning this narrative for 5 months and just hope people don't catch on.
>>
>>77392951
>Why in the name of fuck would you give guns to literal terrorists legally?
You gotta' remember this lists are arbitrarily made by the American government, and might not be related to terrorists at all and be used to attack people who make the government uncomfortable
Also, they're literally made in the most arbitrary ways possible, do you seriously think Obongo would get this right?
>>
Come on people. Sage and report any shill thread you find
>>
>>77397643
So the polls are getting rigged too?
>>
>>77397697
>Trump is completely out of the race because he's so disconnected from the American electorate

He is. He has zero traction with women, niggers or Hispanics. which make up 65% of the US population. Hillary Clinton will take 70% of those groups, thus her victory is assured. Trump is fucked, with no hope whatsoever.

Also his economic rhetoric lacks underlying substance.
>>
>>77395377
>He is his own, worst political enemy.
This is quite true, since no one is able to attack him, his small "errors" are the only thing that people can get on him
Though Shillary really outdoes him, while being easily attacked by literally anyone
>>
>>77391769
Liberals love shootings since it gives them the chance to jam down anti-freedom messages.

Bernie is done and Trump went down in the polls. Bernie despite sharing a pro-American trade policies is a bleeding heart liberal/progressive who will go down making Trump look like Hitler and get his rabid fans to continue attacking him.
>>
>>77398070
It's normal variance, Trump will get back soon
And Shill will lose everything when Wikileaks drops it's bombs, the DNC might even implode completely
>>
>>77391769
It creates an aura of neutrality that makes this site untouchable.
>>
How could a woman possibly be president?
>>
They literally made a bot to spam reddit because only a bot can shitpost faster than the "silent" majority, expect CTR on steroids, and I don't mean Crash Team Racing. Shillary will be taking over the internet like she has with google searches. Whoever gets the VP slot will be the one in office actually. The current cuckservative nominee has always espoused leftist shit, we told you he was a Shillary plant, but you didn't listen.
>>
>>77398136
Polls don't mean shit you dumb bong

>Dem Voter turnout is down and GOP is up.

>Russian hacker just released the Dems playbook on Trump to Gawker

>Julian Assange is about to drop evidence that will supposedly indict Hillary

Add that with libshits dropping the ball on the terrorist attack and that's why /pol/ is getting raided.

They're scared.
>>
>Hillary's indictment will come soon!
>It's the media's fault he's behind!
>The polls/votes/etc are rigged!
>Remember to push down threads we don't agree with!
>They're paying shills to troll our forum!
>He's really winning!
Sound familiar? Trumpfags are so fucked up right now because he can't keep his mouth shut that you've go e full Berniebro.
>>
>>77398856
>Dem Voter turnout is down and GOP is up.

Not enough to overturn a 5 million vote deficit.

>Russian hacker

Irrelevant.

>Julian Assange

Hiding from a rape charge, totally irrelevant.

>terrorist attack

The man was a confused Afghan faggot. They fuck their boys up the arse, it is understandable.

None of this stuff matters. Any way you dice it, Hillary wins by a mile.
>>
>>77399265
>Irrelevant.
It means he got a ton of dirt on Shill and the DNC, even on Obongo
>Hiding from a rape charge, totally irrelevant.
This is how you know it's a retired 5 eyes JTRIG operative, using 3 years old lines to deflect arguments

Your post is full of fallacies
>>
>>77396283
That's the NRA speaking, not Trump. I don't think Trump cares much about due process or the Constitution. He was a vocal proponent of Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban.
>>
How come most of Trump's supporters aren't even from the US and therefore can't fucking vote for him.
>>
>>77399546
>he got a ton of dirt on Shill and the DNC

He has nothing.

>3 years old lines

He has been hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy for 4 years, dodging the same rape charge. A rape charge does not go away just because you ignore it.
>>
>>77399693
When the other candidate is Shillary there's no way to not side with Trump, even if he ate babies and murdered children for pleasure he would be better than Shillary
He would also have the most interesting administration, Shillary is more of a moderate than Trump
>>
Trump has been shamelessly using this attack to try and "prove himself right" with lies about it. The gunman was a US citizen, there are no reports of him yelling alahu akbar other than tweets, and it doesn't really logically follow that we should ban all muslims because this guy was home grown. Trump had a chance to shape up his act and ACTUALLY COULD HAVE WON, but all he has been doing is ranting like a crazy uncle about shit that just doesn't pass the smell test.
>>
>>77400016
>He has nothing.
He just leaked this
http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
Oppo's research on Trump that was commissioned by the DNC
He said that he gave Wikileaks everything, and Wikileaks is promising that the stuff they have should be enough to indict Shillary
Wikileaks has always delivered when they claim to have something
>He has been hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy for 4 years, dodging the same rape charge. A rape charge does not go away just because you ignore it.
And has nothing to do with this discussion, stop trying to derail the point
>>
>>77391769
Boredom has forced me to Tinder. I find a way to work MAGA into all of my conversations. So far, I'm rocking an 80% unmatch rate.
>>
>>77395377
>that scum-bag.
Yep, no shilling here at all.
>>
>>77392263
This.

American democracy cucks are all cucks, doesn't matter who they support
>>
>>77391769
His inevitable presidency.
>>
>>77400612
>Oppo's research on Trump that was commissioned by the DNC
>research on Trump

Subjective analysis of material in the public domain, worthless. It may as well be one of my lamb recipes.
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (27 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
27 KB, 273x200
>>77391769
This thing.
>>
>>77402023
It proves he had access to DNC docs, he won't release the good stuff because he isn't a journalist, and he rather leave Wikileaks handle it
Just wait Muhammad
>>
>>77392263
>1 post by this id
>>
>>77392575
> Implying that is bad
>>
>>77402391
>It proves he had access to DNC docs

Which were stolen by some hacker group and splashed across the internet. Anyone with an internet connection can see that stuff.
>>
File: Gold Account.jpg (12 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
Gold Account.jpg
12 KB, 213x250
>>77402482
>>
>>77402848
>>Which were stolen by some hacker group and splashed across the internet.
That's the point fuckwit, the "hacker group" (actually, just the Romanian fuck) stole all kinds of docs on Shillary and the DNC, Wikileaks says those docs are enough to indict her
Guess what? You can't be president if you get indicted
>>
>>77391769
Nothing fishy, this is just the energy of Victory for trump
>>
Bernie's trying to blow through some campaign money and get a favor from Clinton before he suspends his campaign. So he's dumping a chunk into Revolution Messaging again.
>>
File: haltet_aus1.jpg (63 KB, 375x510) Image search: [Google]
haltet_aus1.jpg
63 KB, 375x510
Hold fast men, we will prevail!
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 1282x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 1282x750
>>77391769
>Something is fishy
Nothing is fishy retard Trump is losing the polls and WILL lose the election to Hillary. Deal with it.
>>
>>77396030
Dude, I guarantee you the censoring on Reddit alone was enough to turn at least a couple hundred people
>>
File: reddit.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>Both reddit and 4chan
>>
File: 1465919769432.jpg (45 KB, 749x782) Image search: [Google]
1465919769432.jpg
45 KB, 749x782
>>77391769
because shillary came up with more money after selling more pre-paid vouchers for selling out MURRICA if she becomes the next king, so she was able to hire more tools for her lies
>>
>>77400405
Fuck off shill
>>
>>77397378
This a place for political discourse. Making tons of threads to force threads with opinions you don't like into obscurity is an attack on free speech, you already censor Reddit, just stay there
>>
File: 1465635539718.png (115 KB, 375x467) Image search: [Google]
1465635539718.png
115 KB, 375x467
>>77392401
>polls show Trump is winning
>MAGA
>Polls show Trump is losing
>fucking rigged
>>
>>77404347
shalom shalom shalom
a quarter has been obtained
oy vey oy vey oy vey
it's another shoah
>>
>>77393117
Wew this m90s
>>
>>77392263
>terror watch list
>No fly list

Listen up closely retards. There is no trial necessary to be put on either one of these lists.

If this is allowed to happen, the government can unilaterally strip every. Single. American. Of their gun rights.

The fucking constitution, especially due process and 2A exist for a reason.
>>
File: 1465874119940-pol.jpg (11 KB, 236x183) Image search: [Google]
1465874119940-pol.jpg
11 KB, 236x183
>>77395698
>Hillary cackle reaction img
Jesus man you gotta get that #mentalhillness checked out wouldnt want you to become #mentallyhill
WEW
E
W
>>
File: 1465851375546-pol.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1465851375546-pol.png
376 KB, 1000x500
>>77404819
Wew you really think the plan is a gun grab still?
Lol they plan on making us kill each other for resources. With guns. Fucking everything else is too inefficient to kill off all the beta fucksticks shitting ip everything.
They have been prepping for SHTF with way, way more money than any of us.
They want to eventually get the "dead" to kill eachother off.
Thing is people are actually too peaceful and happy with food in our mouths right now.
Only takes 2 days for cities to run out of food.
Then the freat Niggerhunt begins.
>>
>>77391769
>What has suddenly energized all of these anti-Trump cucks?

Several million dollars from Clinton's PACs.
>>
>>77391769
It should be obvious that Trump will get a boost in the polls from the attacks and has now won Florida, so the shills have been set into overdrive and so have the media to try and blunt Trump's edge

>>77404347
>what is the polling methodology
>push polls which oversample Democrats
>legit polls
>>
>>77392401
It's a mixed bag on whether these polls are reliable.

Despite that it's clear the strategy is moral disenfranchisement from here on out, because the internet is too young to remember Goldwater get ready for Romnberg comparisons in the next few weeks.
>>
>>77391769
Sheckles
>>
They know the score after Orlando. They know it is a massive Trump boost no matter how they try to twist it.

They're scared.
>>
>>77392401
Was a burnout but now I'm shilling for trump. Fuck Hillary
>>
File: normal guy.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
normal guy.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>77395698
>>77392263
>>77397378
>>77399163
>>77404347
Hello
>>
>>77391769
uhhh Clinton got ~$20 mill donated to her superpac by the Saudis is why.
>>
>>77391769

They are emboldened after one of their own carried out a terrorist attack and the media backed him and attacked Straight White Men.
>>
>>77391769
It's /b/ leaving their containment zone. I'm not joking. Niggers in /r9k/ and /b/ absolutely loath Trump.
>>
>>77392263

You deserve horrific torture and a humiliating death. READ THE FUCKING TWEET YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. You liberals are FUCKING SUBHUMAN

>>77391769

I've literally never seen shilling this bad in the 10 years I've been on 4chan. There's been floods of cancer like with gg, but it was cleaned up in a couple days.

Now, ever since the shooting in Orlando, /pol/ has quite literally turned into a liberal, pro-Hillary board. I'm not even kidding, scroll through any thread, scroll through the catalog. This is now - LITERALLY - a liberal, Hillary-astroturfing board. Shills are in every thread, people just end up abandoning threads because discussion is impossible. Topic after topic of "drumpf btfo" with 1 post. And where the hell are the mods? I don't know what to say at this point. I'm fucking done with this fucking board for the next few days. Hopefully it will pass in a couple days like the DC madam shit.
>>
>>77392263

As a man of reason, I know when I have been bested. Rather than act like a child and fight a losing battle, I will be the bigger man and switch up my vote. Therefore I no longer support Trump and will be voting for Hillary in the general. #ThisIsHerStory
>>
>>77392263
>1 post by this id

PAID

SHILL
>>
>>77405368
Well shit that's a plan I could respect.
>>
>>77391769

Definitely something big going on here and on reddit.

I think the attack terrified them because it was a brown-skinned registered-democrat Muslim shooting gays in the name of Islam. It's the entire opposite of the narritive.

They are terrified it will send people over to Trump. So the are suddenly on maximum shill here and on reddit. Whatever Trump said after the attacks the media was going to put an aggressive hyper-negative spin on it like they are doing now.

Mostly their tactics are transparent. They try to drive the wedge in on whatever they think will divisive issues; Milo being gay, Trump taking about guns and the terror watch list, Trump being down in the "polls", etc. They will put on their dog-eared "I'm a trump supporter like you! But look at this!" mask and attempt to clumsily shill.

Most people here have degrees in memetude now and won't be fooled.
>>
>>77391769
Democrats rightfully recognize that they're on the losing side of this issue. The fact that the terrorist attack was at a gay bar will make many homosexuals question the idea of Syrian migrants being brought in. As a result, the DNC has massively increased spending on internet operations and has demanded all affiliated celebrities and news stations to attempt to push this debate towards and argument about gun control.
>>
>>77406788
you seem to be highly triggered.
>>
File: cry some more.jpg (29 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
cry some more.jpg
29 KB, 599x335
>>77391769
Hillary's a soulless cunt, but she's not stupid. Nobody trusts her foreign policy so she doubles down when something makes her look weak. The shooting erodes trust in the vetting process she supports so she attacks Trump instead of addressing it. I'm sure the second the shooter was even suspected of being darker than kalki Huma dumped a couple million more into the "baseless right wing conspiracy to smear her campaign." Why do you think the anti gun shills are so desperate? The shooter was a second generation peaceful muslim and he had more background checks than even their asses have room for. It proves that they were wrong so instead of admitting it they take the offencive. They are scared they will tire of this faster than Triggelypuff at a Milo rally. Fight them with logic and statistics. It won't change their minds, but it will reinforce our arguments for later.
>>
>>77396710
Background checks are absofuckinglutely meaningless to stop a nigger regardless. Even in San Bernadino they used a straw purchase. Some 90% of sandniggers are OK with terrorism. It takes only one "moderate" without a criminal record to buy the gun then lose it in a boating accident. Ta-dah, they have a gun.

There is a reason the liberals have absolutely no position other than a complete civilian disarmament, because they need to stop those without a criminal record from purchasing too.

Background checks do absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G to stop crimes. They're nothing more than a backdoor Government registry to track gun owners. All applications are kept on file, forever.
>>
>>77407873
>They are terrified it will send people over to Trump. So the are suddenly on maximum shill here and on reddit.
Both places can weather it. The problem is that both aren't taking advantage of the situation. With the terror act and them focusing their efforts here, a terrible blow can be done to them elsewhere where they are least defended and where it matters. This is a boon that will probably happen only once.

So go to the four corners of the Interwebs and sow the seeds of fear: fear of Muslims, leftists, MSM, and Hillary. Go forth and destroy the Left.
>>
>>77391769
Paid DNC shills are burning through donor money and pissing into the wind trying to influence people who are so many levels beyond what they can even see that it would be comical if it weren't so tiring.

The average true /pol/ock is playing 5th dimensional Korean hyper-chess and these shills are coming here with checkers sets.
>>
>>77391847

fpbp
>>
>>77392188
>He thinks $1 million is a huge amount for a marketing campaign

That would literally not even last a month.
>>
What's fishy? It's shills.
>>
>>77411497
Why so many?
>>
You Fuhrer wants to prevent anyone on an unregulated "terror watch list" from buying guns, so I would imagine all the people who actually give a shit about the 2nd amendment are pretty unhappy.
>>
>>77398136
yeah but 0.7*0.7=0.49<0.5, not to mention you gave 0.65*0.7 so using this new branch of mathematics sanders wins
>>
soros increasing his funding
>>
>>77391769
As you noticed, Clinton's multi-million dollars online shill program is launching an offensive. Wait for the storm to pass. It will.

They are trying to get on our level by imitating us, that's rather sad and it speaks volume about their level of panick. They are doing it because it has been working since day one.

But we have KEK on our side, a lot of free time and the will to not see our ancestors's world be destroyed by globalist. What do they have? greed? Not enough.

We are fighting a giant political machine that has expropriated the democratic society from its sovereign right, nothing fishy, they are counter-attacking but they lack the willpower, the manpower and the meme magic.
>>
>>77393117
This. They are scared shitless that the attack is going to make the undecided voters become a vote reserve for Trump.

Too bad, reality is on our side and this won't stop anytime soon. Feels good tbqh, we have been saying that this kind of shit would happen for... years, decades for some, and now that we are one minute till midnight, the libs are panicking.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>77393078
We need to counter-op, where do the libs gather and organize? IRC?
>>
File: soros-kike-jude.jpg (131 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
soros-kike-jude.jpg
131 KB, 1200x800
>>77391769
>What has suddenly energized all of these anti-Trump cucks?
Soros kike money.
>>
>>77395698
>>
File: 1464490018840.jpg (56 KB, 461x532) Image search: [Google]
1464490018840.jpg
56 KB, 461x532
Because their narrative is imploding and there isn't a white CIS male to point the finger at this time.

The are getting desperate, they can slide our board, but they won't stop our memes

kek will guide us through the darkness
>>
>>77411324

Just because one article talks about an instance where one million was used for this purpose, doesn't mean that MILLIONS have already been used - and it shows! /pol/ is literally getting cucked by the shill catalogue.
>>
File: NEWS BLACKOUT.jpg (83 KB, 360x319) Image search: [Google]
NEWS BLACKOUT.jpg
83 KB, 360x319
>>77391769

IT'S THE SAME WITH ALL THE MAJOR MEDIA OUTLETS, THEY HAVE UNLEASHED A HELLSTORM OF NEGATIVE STORIES AND ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP

AND COMPLETELY BURIED ALL NEGATIVE NEWS ITEMS ABOUT HILLARY SUCH AS:

1) Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

2) Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

3) Massive Democratic Election Fraud - Bernie Sanders Wins California Landslide BUT 2/3 of his Votes Aren’t Counted

THIS ENTIRE ELECTION IS BEING MANIPULATED BY THE MEDIA, THE DNC AND OBAMA SO HILLARY CAN UNFAIRLY WIN

THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS AN OVERT OPERATION TO UNETHICALLY AND ILLEGALLY MAINTAIN POWER BY THE POWERS THAT BE
>>
File: 1458946996328.jpg (114 KB, 395x617) Image search: [Google]
1458946996328.jpg
114 KB, 395x617
Think about it...

-Hillary just barely edged out a no-name socialist jew in the primaries
-jew is staying in the race until the convention
-Under criminal investigation by FBI
-Damning OIG report released confirming wrong doing
-Rumors that the FBI email investigation has concluded and the investigation has expanded in scope to the Clinton Foundation
-Herstoric girl power nomination falls completely flat

-Then the second largest muslim terrorist attack in US history happens

(((They))) are absolutely terrified, I have never seen anything like this
95% of media is blatantly against Trump, headlines that are outright lies, quotes taken completely of of context or omitting parts. Just lies
Rolling out fake polls, nonstop shilling, etc

Strap in lads we're in for the fight of our lives

Praise be to kek and hail the god emperor
>>
File: 1449113771187.png (65 KB, 828x644) Image search: [Google]
1449113771187.png
65 KB, 828x644
And a reminder, gore kept the shills away in the past

When the shills go to sleep at night haunt their dreams
>>
>>77395377
Any /pol/lack that knows the normal everyday flow of bantz when that changes 10 fold in the other direction we know tomfoolery is afoot. All the reddit and newfags will retreat to their safe spaces and it will be back to normal in a day or two
>>
>>77394575

I'm usually not one for conspiracies like this, but it seriously feels like something is very wrong on reddit. Almost as if there are some kind of bots or admin intervention to propel stuff like r/enoughtrumpspam to the top. It's astounding and immediate success is incredibly suspicious. It seems like they've done everything in their power to make sure anti-Trump posts make it to the top and pro-Trump posts don't see the top.

It's impressive that Trump supporters managed to get as far as they did. But now it looks like the reddit admins are going in complete and absolute overdrive to quell it.
>>
>>77396283
underrated post
>>
We're fighting back so far against them
>>
File: 1464221941933.png (454 KB, 992x580) Image search: [Google]
1464221941933.png
454 KB, 992x580
fear, there in danger mode.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.