[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does society hate men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36518315
>>
From the article:

>Helen Fraser said she "worried away" at why high-achieving, confident girls were not moving as smoothly through life as men.

DAMN BECAUSE MEN HAVE IT SO FUCKING EASY

IT'S NOT LIKE MALE SUICIDE RATES ARE GOING THROUGH THE ROOF IS IT
>>
we gave women too much power.

women hate themselves, so it's only natural that they want to hate men, and especially want men to hate themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 512x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 512x450
Anyone that thinks

>women aren't children
>that women should have equal rights
>and that women aren't all borderline insane

Needs to be shot.

This woman worship, even on this board, needs to stop
>>
>>77371047
Women hate anything that is stronger than them. They then go either consciously or unconsciously and try to destroy it. To get it under their control.
>>
>>77371165

beta permavirgin detected go be bitter somewhere else
>>
>>77371047
>>77370958
>>77371428

>>>/r9k/
>>
All I got from this was wah my weak conscience
>>
>>77371500
>>77371655
fuck off irrelevant country
>>
>>77371165
Well even the most sane women I know still have no idea how to make plans and still have a few slips that make them look like literal children some times even worse because they become unable to think rationally. That being said if a men with a firm grip, that they trust and talks to them, they listen to reason again, this is for the decent women of course.

The most spoiled a person the worse he or she will become, the problem with women is that society overwhelmingly favours them.
>>
>>77372301

Why is /pol/ filled with angry and bitter manchildren?
>>
>>77370893
>Inner critic
Not to be confused with a conscience, young ladies.
>>
>oh my God her boots are worth 200, mine are only 150
>I'm a failure at life
>>
>>77372739
If you don't like it, why you don't leave?
>>
>>77370893

Solution; sex segregated schools.
>>
>>77370893
get off your phone bitch and start working that dick
>>
>>77372970

/thread
>>
>>77371500
>>77371655
Cripplechan has a /whiteknight/ board. I bet it'd feel like home :^)
>>
>>77371655
Go fuck yourself you worthless nigger.
>>
File: tred.jpg (147 KB, 960x908) Image search: [Google]
tred.jpg
147 KB, 960x908
>>77372739
because first we made this country
then we fought to keep it
then we gave you everything we fought for
then you demanded more and insulted us.
>you are calling daddy a child, your ego is enormous. we built this world you claim you have and equal share in.
We are here because it takes ALOT to continue to tolerate you, which is all we do now.
we keep ourselves, (with enormous restraint) from treating you like your precious PC middle east sandpeople treat women and minorities.
you have the balls to call our warnings racist and childish.
>just keep spewing your shit, Humanity is a circle not a Straight line. things will return to the proper order and you will be eating every word.
>every shit flavored 'manchild' and 'patriarchy'
History is being rewritten to be PC, but that doesn't change the truth. WE are the ones who did EVERYTHING. you just washed the fucking dishes when we were done.
>>
>>77373873
>>77374027

go get laid lol losers
>>
>having a conscious is bad

gas the bbc
>>
>>77371165
BUT MUH WHITE WOMEN ARE PURE MAIDENS!

IT'S THE JEWS FAULT!

MARRY A WHITE WOMAN RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: conductor.jpg (42 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
conductor.jpg
42 KB, 574x500
>>77372739

Mõnel mehel pole elus hästi läinud, kõik pole alfad kes võivad sekundi pealt värsket vittu välja võluda.

Geenid, kasvatus, haridus & paar teist tegurit mis praegu ei tule meelde, on tähtsad normaalse inimolendi üles kasvatamisel.

Nagu sa vist isegi tead on meil Eestis üksikemade epideemia, mille tagajärjel tekivad; betad, elliot rodgeri sarnased, pedofiilid, peded, vägistajad, kuritegijad jne...

Kuhu jäi loogiline mõtlemine?

>Why is /pol/ filled with angry and bitter manchildren?

/pol is a mix of; /r9k, /k, /v, /x & somehow /lgbt

You fucking bet there are sad & bitter manchildren who most likely grew up without a father figure.
This is their place to circlejerk and let out their steam, as said by Milo Yiannopolous (which is kind of true)
Faggot.
>>
>>77374304
>advocating to not reproduce
fuck off
>>
File: bush grimace.jpg (49 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
bush grimace.jpg
49 KB, 232x345
>>77370893
>laying on the grass browsing facebook/twitter/pinterest
>why is life so hard!?

What the fuck?
>>
>>77371165
This.

Women were meant to serve men, not men serve women. No wonder the west is so fucked. I honestly wish for sharia law, just so women can lose all their power.
>>
>>77374436

No you fuck off white knight.

The beast will starve and there's nothing your pathetic groveling ass can do about it. Everything burns.
>>
>>77374197
Got laid last weekend. Fucked her while she was passed out, the filthy slut.
>>
>>77374907

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>77374907
Ayy
>>
>>77375084
I legit hate women and treat them like the dogs they are. I have raped a few too, ones that deserved it and never even served time. Are you mad?
>>
>>77375284

you need to be locked up you sick fuck
>>
>>77372970
add a zero at the end of those figures for accuracy
>>
>>77371047
>we gave women too much power
you sound like a fucking cuck bitch

grow some testicles why dont you
>>
>>77372739
leave, you retard
>>
>>77375838
Stfu, bitch and show me your tits.
>>
>>77374790
that's so pathetically edgy I almost forgot to tell you so :^)
>>
>>77375284
Mehmet, pls go.
>>
>>77375838
There is nothing wrong with rape fuck off
>>
>>77372739
Chad detected
>>
>>77374770
>wishes for sharia
>British flag

Checks out.
>>
>>77376053

I won't show you anything you fucking animal
>>
>>77375948
Go ahead an explain why it is better for women to get legal advantages than for men to work.
>>
>>77376175
>only arabs are smart enough not to worships dumb cunts

I think you give ahmeds too much credit.
>>
File: president of the usa no joke.jpg (432 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
president of the usa no joke.jpg
432 KB, 1280x960
>>77376225
>ooga booga bix nood
>American flag

Checks out.
>>
>>77376342
Don't pretend you're not attracted to men like me, sweetheart. I'm pretty good looking too. You'd love it if I pinned you down and fucked you with my big dick.
>>
>>77371655
You do realize women are getting more diplomas, and degrees, even attending colleges and being accepted by jobs post-graduate more than men in countries like Britain right?

This isn't about self-loathing, this is about society hating men for a cultural boogeyman they've built up in men even though we've never been given preferential treatment.
>>
>>77376342
thread sliding shills like this need their ips posted
>>
>>77376377
well, you sure sound like an uncivilized piece of trash incapable of having anyone love you.
>>
>>77376375
because men still make more money than a woman ever will
>>
>>77371165
tbqh as a centre-leftist i agree on a practical political point.

while my intuition is freedom and liberty for all [i.e. equal voting rights], if women weren't allowed to vote every UK government from 1945 to at least 2001 would've been Labour [before factoring in a different political landscape.] because working men had some notion of solidarity, especially after fighting together in wartime. women had no such thing and ended up taking a strong role in tearing up the fabric of our society.

a lot of the economic modernization thatcher did was necessary, but the way in which she did so was unnecessarily damaging to society. no women voting and it's possible even the falklands wouldn't have saved her, while the modernization was conducted by someone else.

when did women start voting labour? 1997, when they were headed by a reasonably attractive young man with a severely limited repertoire of left-wing economic policies and the endorsement of Thatcher.

women are also 90% of the reason for SJW style identity politics, the bane of the left.
>>
>>77376721
Love is for faggots. Women are to be fucked, not loved.
>>
>>77377089
ok mehmet
>>
>>77371500
I don't know what country you are but pretty damn sure you suck more than a worm from my poo on the streets.
>>
>>77376654
> women are getting more diplomas, and degrees, even attending colleges and being accepted by jobs post-graduate more than men in countries like Britain right?

I completely avoid anyone who completed a degree after 2000. Universities are just brainwashing institutions nowadays. Here in Australia, Bachelor degrees are normally consisted of what should have been taught during the last 3 years of high school combined with about a year or so of theory relating to the degree. They're fucking useless without actual experience in a workplace.

I went to Germany about 4 years ago actually, the Gymnasiums there are bloody top notch and IMO equate to roughly a full bachelors degree in a STEM subject combined with all of a normal high school here in terms of difficulty. The universities are something else and would probably be from a masters all the way through to a doctorate.

It's fucking insane. Almost all of the girls in universities over there were genuinely smart and well mannered. I'd bloody wife one of them if I had the chance. It's not like that here.
>>
>>77376812
So why should they receive additional rights and legal protections when they do not benefit the economy? Why should they be shoehorned into schools and employment for diversity quotas when they could be entirely populated by men?

I suspect the answer will be
>They would hire all men if you were good enough
>Only men would get into school if they were good enough

All of this totally ignores the fact that it is out of our control and no matter how good your qualifications are, a school or employer would be sticking their neck out to pick you over a woman. That's not to mention how most schools and HR departments are populated by gender studies majors who select based on gender rather than qualifications.

There is nothing to "man up" to. So in the interest of manhood, why would it be a BAD thing to stop this? How is kicking women out of the workplace "unmanly?"
>>
>>77371165

A lot of women are extremely competent and have contributed many great things to society. They aren't all children, and they aren't all insane.

That said, giving them the right to vote en masse was a bad idea.
>>
>>77370893

BBC is leftist propaganda
>>
>>77377742
Yep, they're pretty much fucking useless and there's so much social and intellectual stock put into them nowadays here. Everyone always told me you have to go to uni to get a job. I went to Uni for 1 Semester, at Deakin, and I hated pretty much everyone there, they all had their heads up their own asses and the left narrative was already seeping in and created a weird culture around campus.

I thought fuck this shit, and I left to go get education elsewhere, and for the most part teach myself.

But absolutely, overseas, especially in Europe, they have world class institutes that give you more knowledge there than any of our universities here. It's a fucking scam. No wonder so many kids go through TAFE or some shit.

They just don't see the point, and I didn't either.
>>
>>77374907
hell yeah
>>
>>77378023
Reminder that women's suffrage is inevitable once you have universal male suffrage. The solution isn't barring women, the solution is restricting the franchise to landowners, veterans, or some other criteria demonstrating national investment or loyalty.
>>
>>77379225

Land owners wouldn't work so well in this day and age. Maybe restricting voting to male taxpayers or something. And by taxpayers I don't mean anyone who pays tax, but people who contribute more in taxes than they take in benefits from the government.

Though it'll never happen.
>>
>>77377742
don't speak about STEM if you didn't go through it.
Engineering is ridiculously difficult.
>>
>>77376654

Women are pushed into college and the work force to lower wages and make the rich richer.

Right now, their primary target is shoving women into STEM to bring down their senior engineer's 150k salary down to 40k.
>>
>>77375084

What happened to the tooth brushing?
>>
>>77377879

You're a stupid egalitarian.

By having women working, we business owners (The top .5%) make record amounts of profit through lower wages. Thus, it makes it easier for us genetically superior males to impregnate as many women as possible and improve society.

Did you know that over half of all whites come from 1 king? Nearly 100% come from just 50 people.
The top men monopolized the women and the other men were kept as slaves.

The reason why the white race is so cucked is because beta males are also reproducing.
>>
Why do you give a shit? Fuck society. Its crumbling anyway.
>>
>>77379724
Pure math is more difficult.
>>
>>77381015
This argument is flawed. Women do not receive lower wages, they work fewer hours. Women do not raise profits.
>>
>>77372739
Wow, you sound like a radfem, really makes one think huh?
>>
>>77381456

No, you bottom 99.5 percenter.

Women add to the labor force and give employers like me more leverage to lower male salaries as well.

I would be paying a male worker $20 an hour but thanks to women, I only pay him $8.
I'm also fucking the wives of over half of my male employees.
Women get wet when they hear that a man is making more money than their partners.

By destroying the middle class and turning almost every male into wage slaves, we rich people will monopolize all the women while the bottom 99.5% of men will stay as virgins working 12+ hours a day at minimum wage.
>>
>>77379724
Pfft, engineer here, it's a joke. And besides all you brits are shit engineers.
>>
>>77381837
t. underage
>>
>>77374907
i am literally shaking right now

i can't even

you SCUM!
>>
>>77379724
>don't speak about STEM
>Engineering
B.Eng(Aero). Don't be a cuck mate.
>>
>>77381837
So efficiency stays the same but productivity goes way down. Meaning your profits are reduced.

Not to mention the fact that if this were a country-wide conspiracy, that would mean almost everyone has reduced wages and therefore spends less. A shrinking economy cuts very badly into profits.
>>
>>77381837
>It's another "anon fantasizes about his dream life on 4chan" episode
>>
File: not amused.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
not amused.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I work in an international corporation. You may say I'm a data analyst / programmer. Also known as the fucking company magician. When people have problems with their activities, they want to automate it, optimize it or have no idea what to do and need to ask someone else for an improvement, they come to me. And believe me, women are fucking horrible at anything that requires at least a tiny bit of imaginative and analytic thinking. Just trying to get information about what they want (e.g. what sort of data they want to extract or what's the required output format) is a fucking nightmare.

This week some bitch wanted me to help her with simplifying some huge-ass output file so her pivot would look nice and dandy. Holy fucking Kek, all I needed was to clarify which variables (there were whole 4 of them...) she wants to count. Extracting that from her took me about 10 minutes. I felt like a goddamn Gestapo officer interrogating a prisoner in concentration camp.

Yeah, sure, if you look in the right places you'll come across a female that can get her job done. As a matter of fact, my favorite co-worker is a woman. No actual technical background, all that she needs is to know how to use her brain. Except that she's a one i a fucking million. I already told her once that one day I'm gonna drawn her in formaldehyde to save that rare, beautiful anomaly the for future generations to admire.

tl;dr: Most women can't use brain. We need to capture those who can and continue lab testing on them.
>>
>>77381990

We rich are just pushing society to what it should be. Only the top .5% of males should have sex with women and reproduce.

The other males will be virgins till death and working terrible jobs for low wages and living in a room shared with 8+ people.
We'll also restrict your movement so that you can only stay in the residential place and the city of your work. The rest of the planet will belong to us.

You will work 20+ hours a day, 7 days a week and make $2 an hour. You will only have enough money for 1 shitty meal a day.
In fact, the only thing you will ever do is work, eat and sleep. The word recreation will have no meaning to you.

That is the right future and the one which will make the white race strong again.
>>
>>77382476
>I felt like a goddamn Gestapo officer interrogating a prisoner in concentration camp.
If you're interested, there might be job openings in the near future. We'll require a lot of good people. Decent pay and job security for several years!
>>
>>77382511
But lower class people are the ones that fuck and breed the most.
What are you on about?
Some of the best brains in history were virgins.
>>
>>77382476

Females are not selected for intelligence, only for looks, and even then even ugly stupid women reproduce because beta males enable that.
>>
>>77382200

Wtf are you on about?

You don't need to be smart or educated or print out papers and pass them along to the rich people.

Without women and immigrants, I would have to pay white males like you a living wage, but because they're competing with you for a job at my company, I can still find workers by offering minimum wage.

It also makes it easier to fuck my employee's wives and impregnate them with my superior seeds if they know I'm making thousands of times more money than their loser minimum wage husbands.
>>
>>77383061
Females also haven't developed for a bunch of other tasks they're now forced to undertake. So how exactly is this an argument in favour of your position?

I mean if anything you just went against your own narrative prior to this post.
>>
>>77383001

That's why civilization is decaying.

The white race is superior because the very best men monopolized all the women.
Over half of whites came from 1 king and nearly 100% came from just 20 people. The other males were kept as wage slaves.
This ensured that the succeeding generation was superior.

Christianity, a Jewish invention designed to destroy the white race, encouraged monogamy and that's when the white race started to decline.
Now you have inferior white males also breeding with white women and having inferior offsprings.
>>
>>77382986
Does that involve that lovely infrastructure you left us in the 40's? I heard there might be slight problems with running water and heat (showers and ovens were used really often), but everything else is top notch.
>>
File: white women.jpg (1 MB, 1849x2434) Image search: [Google]
white women.jpg
1 MB, 1849x2434
>>77371165
/pol/ needs to stop thinking with its dick
>>
>>77383897
Quite a fantasy for a man who shitposts on 4chan.

When are you turning 18 btw?
>>
>>77371655
>>77372739

go back to posting the vivian gif so I can imagine sniffing her butthole
>>
File: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-laughing.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>Thread has murder, disease, famine,
> no one cares
>someone says something bad about women
>OMG HOW DARE YOU NECKBERAD FEDORA AUTIST
>>
>>77370893
>OP makes slide thread
>only makes first two posts
>good goys fall for it

Fucking kike, shill.
>>
>>77371165
The current state of the west makes a lot more sense when you think of women not as adults but as children. So does feminism. In fact, all of female behavior makes more sense in that context. Women are biologically incapable of growing up.
>>
>>77371655
gtfo you delusional white knight
>>
>>77383415
Seems like you're trying to make a point, but you don't understand enough about economics to talk about it. Very weak bait. Underage/10.
>>
>>77384506
Where do you think you are? You thought we talked only politics here?
>>
>>77370893
Because it's the generation of irresponsibility and when the shit hits the fan they need someone to blame. Who better to blame than people who did things they way they did because they worked and not yourself who did something the way you did because it sounded good?
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.