[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the media trying to portray him as a crazed self-hati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: wewlad.jpg (173 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
173 KB, 1152x2048
Why is the media trying to portray him as a crazed self-hating gay when it's unsubstantiated?

http://archive.is/K89dV
>>
>>77345615
Because by portraying him as a self-hating gay the media can blame this on "homophobia" rather than Islam.
>>
Because this and the gun debate drags the public attention away from the simplest and the most logical conclusion.
>>
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SHITSLAM HUEHUEHUE, I reckon.
>>
>>77345615
cant say its a mislim or terrorism, or that helps donald trump

also need to blame white non-jewish gun owners
>>
>>77345861
They have to be careful tho. If homophobia is a self-gating gay thing, where do the oppressive, privileged, meat-eating heteronormative cis-gendered white males figure in?
>>
>>77345861
first post is best post yet again.

I came in to post this.

If you say you are against Islam, you are an Islamaphobe. The liberal left only took a day to figure out its talking points.

They have already stopped saying the night club was a gay bar and instead have taken to just calling it a night club shooting, shooting young people out for a good time on Saturday night.
>>
>>77345861
Libs have been using the media to push the whole "everybody's gay you just don't know it yet :D" narrative.
>>
>>77345615
because he was
>>
>Bluestone
>"Blaustein"
Uh-oh
>>
>>77345615
obviously, you can't do shit like this and not secretly be obsessed with cock
definitely a closet faggot
>>
File: happening_intensifies.jpg (14 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
happening_intensifies.jpg
14 KB, 400x427
>ISIS using fags to fight its battles
>>
>>77345615
>Why is the media trying to portray him as a crazed self-hating gay when it's unsubstantiated?

it takes blame away from muslims

use your brain ya dummy
>>
Prove that he is not a self hating gay

You have the club owners and all the gays talking about how they have seen him in the club, he made a move on other gay men, he get drunk which is forbidden in Islam

but nooo. it is media biased just because it doesn't fit your narrative that all mooslims are bad.
>>
File: 146070d8952 (1).jpg (164 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
146070d8952 (1).jpg
164 KB, 663x784
>>77345615
>>
>>77346067
Media will soon claim he was a self-hating gay because of the opression his strict "traditional family" biggot mentality that still prevails in current year in America. And naturally they wont even mention islam carry those values as well.
>he wasnt muslim,he was an american :^)
>>
it's the same jewish shit they put in every tv show and movie

oy vey, if you hate gays you're obviously a repressed self loathing gay there goyim
>>
File: JUST SUBVERT MY SHIT UP.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
JUST SUBVERT MY SHIT UP.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>>77346540
Too late, hueanon

Fresh off the goybook presses. The cognitive dissonance is so loud my ears are ringing.
>>
>>77346377
>The main target is ISIS
Even the media here gave more focus to his afilliation to ISIS than your media did, even though ISIS claimed responsibility on the attack like 5 times now.

The main target ws second amendment since the moment it started
>>
File: 1464202318047.jpg (766 KB, 2640x1980) Image search: [Google]
1464202318047.jpg
766 KB, 2640x1980
>>77346846
>pic
Yes, because you can only be an islamic terrorist if you were born in the ME...

JUST
>>
>>77346846
>son of """"refugees""""
>believed that USA was bombing 'his' country so was a self confessed traitor
>faithful to his Imam who literally said kill gays

Yeah nah it's the Wests fault.
>>
>>77346540

Well to be fair.

One thing is to "not like gays" because they make you uncomfortable. Most men tend to find the sight of 2 men kissing disgusting.

Another thin entirely is:

>I HATE gays

Hate is a strong word. In my honest opinion, you need to be a self-hating gay to HATE gay people.

THAT BEING SAID.

The orlando shooter is a MUSLIM WHO USED HIS RELIGION AS A RATIONALISING TOOL TO MURDER 50 FUCKING PEOPLE.

Islam did this. Homophobia secondly.
>>
>>77345958
You're right, it was right wing Christian's fault!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/aclu-attorney-blames-christians-for-orlando-jihad-attack/
>>
>>77345615
How come I never heard of Jack'd until the shooter?
>>
>>77345861
Thing is even if he was a self hating gay. It was Islam that made him self hating because of what the Koran teaches.
>>
If thats the case he likely experienced a huge conflict within himself. He sought redemption by Allah by killing what he hates. The hate likely came from something which is deemed a major sin that he felt like he had no control over.
>>
>>77347303
And now he's in Hell getting fucked by all 50 of those men he killed. Forever.
>>
>>77345615
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT
thats why
>>
>No one has pointed out that the 'He was a self-hating gay' argument can be used as fodder for the 'gays are mentally unstable' argument
come on lads, pick it up ay
>>
>>77345861
This. /thread
>>
File: liberal islam3.jpg (92 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
liberal islam3.jpg
92 KB, 400x398
>>77345615
Because the alternative is accepting that a Muslim killed 50 faggots.
>>
>>77346533
Prove that he is a self hating gay.

He was quotes by his family as being disgusted by seeing fags kissing in public. His wife is alleged to have gone with him to the club and helped him stake it out. He was a consistent, and regular, attendee to a local mosque.
>>
>>77347092
>In my opinion
>makes a statement not based on opinion.

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>77345615
Anons are trolling them to "troll isis"
>>
>>77345615

I would wager this little muzzie knew how to scout targets and wanted to be able to blend in somewhat. That whole lying thing and Islam.
>>
>>77345615
>liberals
>oh so he's gay
>let's blame his cause for killing on his sexual oreientation instead of his religion
>>
File: that-ego-stirsomething-guy.png (170 KB, 992x702) Image search: [Google]
that-ego-stirsomething-guy.png
170 KB, 992x702
>>77346533
Lol, this "self-hate" thing has to be the biggest spook of 21 centhury western world
>>
This story about him being a self-hating gay sounds like complete horseshit to me.

If you are a self-hating gay, you kill yourself not 50 other gays.
>>
It's all about the white Christian culture of homophobia goy!
>>
Always deflecting from Islam, always promoting gun control.
>>
>>77346335
>if you go martyr yourself, Allah will clear you of all of your sins, it's the only guaranteed way to paradise after a life of frivolity

The hijackers on 9/11 went to night clubs and banged whores too. They go for sinners who think they're going to be eternally damned for their perversions.
>>
>>77349385
Indeed. Bunch of pseudo psychological bullshit really. It's never used to genuinely understand someone's issues or problems, it's only used to shift debate. Even if self hate is a thing, the way it's used to manipulate the narrative and shift discussion is far too common to trust it at fave value.
>>
>>77346533
Why not both?

He swore allegiance to ISIS as a way to atone for his sins.
>>
>>77349385
>>77349760
>pseudo-intellectual
Are you actually denying based Freud just because some people are actually self-hating faggots?
>>
>>77349121
Source on the wife stake out plz
>>
>>77349483
If you're a gay Christian. If you're a gay muslim the only way to paradise is martyrdom through jihad.
>>
>>77349921
My point is that just because neo-nazis shave their heads it doesn't mean all shaved-head people are neo-nazis
>>
>>77350073
Yeah sure, but there's nothing pseudo intellectual about trying to find out a killer's motives.

I still am on the fence about if the shooting really happened or not to begin with.
>>
9/11 was pilot error, not Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>77350212
But the killer said WHY he did it, and all hard evidence proves it, why go over his head and try to pathologize him with rumors you can't prove?

I see this as a very prevalent attitude in media, instead of addressing people they just treat them as a mental patient and throw some logical traps to make a political point on human nature

Its not like murder is a symptom of mental disease, it can be, of course, but i mean, come the fuck on, murder is an action, so it can have a large range of causes
>>
>>77345615
>>77345861

I can only picture two scenarios

1. He wasn't gay and all those visits to the bar and usee of the app were intel gathering for a more efficient slaughter (smart)

2. He was gay and was struggling inside, but the teachings of islam and ISIS made him decide that the only honorable way out was dying while taking as many of his own kind as possible.

In both cases islam looks bad, and it can be denied because he DID swear loyalty to ISIS
>>
>>77350456
Oh no I'm in agreement with you on that
>>
>>77345615
>why is the media...

because they're liars.
>>
File: L.jpg (174 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
174 KB, 600x450
>>77350670
Argentina and Netherlands un sólo corazón
>>
>>77349267

Your meta-meme needs to die sooner.

>t. not an argument
>>
>he visited the club before
>THAT MEANS HE IS GAY AND NOT THAT HE WAS SCOUTING OUT THE LOCATION
jesus fucking christ people are dumb
>>
File: 1427551718468.jpg (45 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1427551718468.jpg
45 KB, 711x273
>>77351452
its literally just to piss off ISIS
I bet Obama personally called CNN and told them to run with it
also peepee poopoo
>>
FBI had him interviwed TWO times, and had an open ongoing file. They fucked up big time on letting an obvious terror threat go through with a literal bloodbath massacre, so now the story has to take some other, polarizing but ultimately meaningless form.

>muh self hating

I know a number of people who hate themselves and have very pronounved mortido, but they just get smashed a lot, and don't generally shoot up fucking prime-hour venues.
>>
>>77345861
You guys aren't very smart.

If anything, it points directly back to the toxic and self-destructive culture that Islam is.

The proper answer to OP's question is: because he was.
>>
>>77345861
But it hurts their straight-white-male narrative even more. You know they were all disappointed when it turned out he wasn't white, now if he's not even straight all they've got left is to blame men.
>>
>>77345861
So we must purge the gays instead?
>>
>>77345861

Surely him being gay would fuck their argument right up because it would mean the perp was in the LGBT community so they can't whine that it is an attaak on the LGBT community.
>>
>>77351709
Do you realize that you kind of mud the waters and you have 0 chance of your country ever realizing that you got terrorist cells inside your borders?

I mean, that is okay if you are a government official, having people distrust their muslim neighbours would make things bad for you

But why do you have to shitpost /pol/ to death, can't you just do it on twitter or other normie venues?

Or are you banking in /pol/ shitposting powers to help national defense?
>>
>>77352949
Nope, thoughts come from culture according to liberals, and they like to pretend that culture in 2016 America is literally culture in 1936 Germany.

Also, they don't accept that culture reflects biological instincts
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.